Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:47 pm

Brand awoke, much to this own surprise. He half expected to bed imprisoned again...but no. He and Emilia were together in the raft.

He realized that two of his servants were missing.

He sat up fast and looked around in alarm...only to see the missing girls both naked and entwined with one another on the shore.

On the one hand, they were beautiful. On the other...their lack of good sense was almost shocking. A tryst with a lich on their tail? Really?

He picked up the sleeping Emilia and climbed out of the raft, looking out for signs of pursuit.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:54 pm

Mercuriel shifted beneath Gayle, the human woman sighed, movement near to her caught her attention and she turned her gaze to look over at Brand, flashing the dragon man a coy smile. She made to move, but something stopped the weight of Gayle was one thing but there seemed to be something holding her down, the nineteen-year-old frowned. She shook her head a little and shifted there was a sound like ripping paper and she turned to find that the red algae had grown onto her, rather fast it seemed and that alarmed her somewhat.

She sighed shaking her head, it wasn't too big a threat as she could get out easy had they been there much longer it could have been a different story and she moved to shake the red head atop her. "ok.....Come on Gayle time to move."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:08 pm

Gayle mumbled in sleepy protest. Her eyes blinked open and the first thing she saw was Brand standing over them.

"Um...ohmygod," she said. He face went almost a red as her hair.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:13 pm

Mercuriel gave a small laugh at Gayle's face and the young lady shifted about managing to extract herself from beneath the red haired woman, paying the dragon man no mind she moved forward quickly slipping back into the maid outfit and quickly threw Gayle's small outfit at her. She stretched her arms out cracking her knuckles, before brushing herself down she looked around the area, the stairs nearby seemed quite clear and a fair bit steeper than the last set.

There was no sign of the lich anywhere in the room, it seemed they had been left alone, the young woman looked back at Brand "did you have a good sleep?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:21 pm

"I did," Brand said with a grin. "I'm half surprised that I'm awake again. This could have been a terrible trap.

"Well...at least once of us got caught," he said with a smirk at Gayle.

Gayle was hastily getting back into her costume...but her pasties were nowhere in sight.

"I couldn't help myself," she stuttered.

Brand held up a hand.

"Neither could I," the dragon said. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing."

Gayle continued to blush.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:28 pm

"Nothing at all to be ashamed of" Mercuriel states reaching down to collect her satchel, not wanting to bring up that she seemed to have benefited the most from the situation. She cast a quick look inside her bag to make sure everything was still there, what food remained and the chef's blade was there but the bone club was long gone. She was a little disappointed by that but wasn't going to dwell on it too much.

The nineteen-year-old gave Gale a gentle pat on the shoulder looking the still sleeping Emilia over, using one hand to casually brush down the skirt "I'm glad nothing too bad happened" she states noticing her maid uniform had gotten a tad dirtier now "It is a little odd that nothing happened though.... Perhaps the pirates were the only real danger on this level."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:49 pm

"Thank goodness for that," Brand said. "Well...then next stair lies before us. Hopefully those crazy pirates were the worst we'll see for awhile."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:54 pm

"Stairs ahoy" Mercuriel states giving a playful salute before she moved forward quickly jogging up the steps before slowing down to a walk. She shook her head a little moving quickly up the marble path it seemed higher than the last ones but soon she made it up to the top and pushed through the trapdoor emerging into the light on the other side. It was a large open room, there were two doors, desks and a blackboard on one side of the wall.

She shook her head a little a laugh escaping her head, the room looked just like a classroom, there was even a globe in the corner though she didn't recognise any of the landmasses.

"So this floor is a school....Well better than sand or water I guess."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:29 pm

Brand stared at the globe for a moment.

"Is this your home?" He asked. "It isn't mine."

"Maybe we can find a locker with some clothes in it?" Gayle suggested hopefully.

Emilia stared to stir. She looked around with a startled expression.

"Where are we?" She wanted to know.

"The next floor," Brand said as he set her down.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:09 am

"No.....I don't think so" Mercuriel states eyeing the globe warily, the girl nodded and turned to look at Emilia a a small laugh escaping the nineteen year old's lips. She sighed nodding "I say we should also see if there's a cafeteria, maybe we can snatch up some food, who knows how many more floors there are or if there will be food on them."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:15 am

"I absolutely agree," Brand said with a nod. "Meanwhile we stick together and watch each other's backs. Who knows what kind of crazy rules this level."

Emilia and Gayle nodded...Gayle trying to cover her breasts with her hands.

"Maybe some more clothes too," Brand added for Gayle's benefit.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:19 am

"Yeah we get stuck in detention" Mercuriel states trying to lighten the mood a little, she moved over to one of the doors and tried to open it. She tsartled turning back "this isn
t a door it's just painted on" she states laughing slightly before she moved to the other side of the room pushing this door open, this one was real. There was what looked to be a school hallway beyond and she looked back flashing a quick thumbs up at the others.

"This one's definitely fine, some lockers out here too."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:33 am

"Like this place is one big display case," Brand muttered. "Well you girls check the lockers while I keep an eye out."

"Thank we might run into teenage delinquents?" Emilia said as she started checking the lockers.

Privately Brand hoped that they would be empty. A topless Gayle was a treat for the eyes after all.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:38 am

Mercuriel looked over the lockers and stepped away from them, walking over to Brand a smirk on her face as she stood next to the dragon man, shifting from foot to foot. The young lady tilted her head and looked over to the girls as they opened the lockers before her attention turned back to Brand. "Hey I just realised that neither of them have seen your true form" she says teasing a little before something else seemed to peak her thoughts.

"Oh I just thought, I know how you could repay me for breaking that barrier.....I want a proper weapon of some kind, not that I'd be able to use one like there meant of course....I just think it might be good for me to start a weapons collection."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:48 am

"This hallway is a little cramped," Brand said blandly. "For me to show them. Besides, aren't I handsome enough in his form?

"As for weapons...I'll need something to work with. I can't just conjure one out of nothing."

"Look at this," Gayle said in annoyance. "Nothing but blank books with blank covers."

"So this place is another mock-up," Emilia said with a sigh as she searched. "Well we have plenty of kindling if we need to start a fire."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:54 am

Mercuriel snorted, nodding as she pursed her lips she'd have to give this some proper thought "well....I'll definitely give it some thought." She thought a small laugh escaping her lips.

As Gayle went to open the next locker, it's door rocked shaking. Before it burst open with a thud, inside was a wide-open mouth she could even see down it's throat and it had some sharp looking teeth. It's tongue lashed out at Gayle, hoping to quickly ensnare it's red haired prey.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:02 am

Gayle shrieked and fell back. Brand rushed forward with his claws sparking. The awful tongue touched Gayle, but recoiled as Brand swiped at it viciously. The dragon immediately slammed the locker shut and sent a nasty electrical jolt into the metal. Gayle practically threw herself backwards again at the far wall while Emilia slammed her locker shut as well and retreated.

"No more lockers!" Brand thundered as he electrocuted the unknown beast. He cursed in draconian as he melted the lock into place, sealing them thing inside.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod," Gayle gibbered in shock as she looked around wildlyfor any other attackers.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:07 am

"It was just, pretending to be a locker!" Mercuriel states stepping forward, moving to grab Gayle's arm and hold her close to comfort the girl, a nervous smile upon her face as she looked over at the now melted locker. Her eyes wide and she allowed a nervous laugh to escape her lips and she moved to gently grasp Gayle's hand.

"Maybe we'll find clothes elsewhere" she says eyes watching the locker warily "that was some quick reaction speed though."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:56 am

"Thanks," Brand said. "I was waiting for something to happen. But I'll admit I hadn't expected a locker-mimic. Or whatever that thing was."

"Please tell me that was the only one," Emilia said.

"We aren't that lucky," Brand said. "We will have to be extra careful."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:00 am

Mercuriel nodded moving forward she reached the nearest door and pushed it open, looking inside, she grinned. It seemed to be the side entrance to the cafeteria and from her position she could see the open kitchen and it looked like there was a variety of food on display on the cafeteria counter, though a couple of the glass displays were empty of anything.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay