Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:58 pm

The redhead looked surprised at seeing Mercurial, but let her join in the dance without hesitation.

"Get. Me. Out of here!" She whispered to Mercurial as they danced together.

The men-creatures went wild, cheering the girls on. Brand was starting to look wary while Emilia kept her face straight. She pretended to cheer too, but her face suggested anxiety.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am

"Working on it" Mercuriel whispered flashing a gentle smile to the girl, she looked about, if there was a fight she'd have to figure out the best way to pull the girl out of the way given that there wasn't a whole lot of room. Chances are they'd be caught in the crossfire, perhaps if they were in the backroom that might give Brand more room to fight.

Mercuriel sighed, there wasn't a fight right now all she had to do was think of a better plan, even figure out the proper negotiations. The human woman nodded "just stay calm and go with the flow." She continued the dance, her socks causing her to slip slightly on the stone floor, but she didn't let it affect her performance.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:13 am

"There's a staircase up in the room beyond," then redhead whispered as the two girls circled each other. "But they never let me go up it."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:41 am

"So close" Mercuriel whispered in surprise, she cast a quick glance to the door and gave a small nod, her eyes wandering over the woman's body before she tore the gaze away. The woman nodded slowly a slight laugh escaping her lips as she slowed her dance, her hand reaching up to give the red head a gentle pat on the shoulder. She flashed Brand a quick thumbs up as she danced "good to know the way out is so close" she whispered her eyes wandering over the red head's body once again as Mercuriel's dancing came to a stop.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:34 pm

"Nice to see someone appreciates me," the redhead said, also stopping. She bowed to her audience, who cheered back. "I'm Gayle. Nice to meet you."

Brand raised his goblet of water to the girls in a toast. The men-creatures imitated him with enthusiasm.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:44 pm

"There's much to appreciate" Mercuriel states, a sigh escaping her lips "I'm Mercuriel, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" she gave a slight bow to the audience before moving to sit back down in the circle, taking her satchel back and pulling it close.

She looked to the man from before shifting around and turning her back to Brand and Emillia, she would open the satchel and show the contents to the man creature. It was the meat she'd taken from the feast on the floor below, alongside the knife she'd taken from the kitchen.. She donned a slightly seductive smile and moved one arm to rest beneath her chest pushing her breasts up slightly, she also more for comfort than anything else removed her socks, allowing her bare legs to be exposed to the room. Now she realised they'd reached a point of negotiation.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:56 pm

The creatures pointed to one of each of the many food items in the satchel, ignoring the knife. Then he pointed at Gayle.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:07 pm

Mercuriel looked between the satchel and Gayle a couple of times, like she was considering it, the food would be a benefit to them, but getting the red head out would also likely benefit them.

The nineteen-year-old shifted about slightly and turned her upper body around to look over to Brand and Emillia, giving them a confident smile, she gestured to the door they'd come in from. "Hey you two, do you mind waiting out there? I need to work my charm?" She asks keeping her voice low a confident smile on her face, she didn't wait for them to respond and turned back to the man.

"So, your either offering to trade the food for the girl" she raised her right hand "or your trading private time with the girl" she raised her left hand a seductive smile upon her face and she glanced between both hands "which is it?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:37 pm

Brand and Emilia nodded and got up to leave the room. The other men watched quietly.

The man creature paused. Then he clasped her right hand with his. Then he repeated the food-girl gesture. Apparently he wanted a full trade.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Mercuriel grinned, that was good a small laugh escaped her lips and she bobbed her head up and down. She would agree to the deal, perhaps it would work out in the long run. The nineteen year old shifted her slender legs stretched out at her side and with her left hand she gave the man a thumbs up. Allowing him to hold her right hand for however long it would last.

She cast a quick glance around the room before looking over to the red head, seeming a bit distracted by the woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:46 pm

The faceless man got up and took Gayle by the hand. He guided her over to Mercurial and set Gayle's hand on hers. Then he helped himself to one each of the contents of the satchel. The men around the circle applauded.

Gayle breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank god," she said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Mercuriel grinned giving Gayle's hand a squeeze and being sure to pull her closer to her, her eyes wandered over the woman's body once more this was a trade she quite enjoyed. The maid girl blushed slightly "this was a good trade" she stated her head bobbing up and down, and she shifted into a kneeling position. She cracked her knuckles and shifted about turning her back to the man, her eyes wandering over Gayle's figure.

"That outfit does look good on you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:39 pm

Gayle sighed.

"Thanks," she said. "I wasn't given much choice. This or nothing. It's so embarrassing. Guys are always undressing me with their eyes. Now they don't have to."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:46 pm

"Hey when I came to this place I was naked so you know the maid outfit is quite the improvement." Mercuriel states giving a small laugh "you'll be the third girl in the group....I've found three of us now, three...well one more to find....Not sure the other two are holding up, well they weren't when I fell." She states shaking her head a little, she gave her cheeks a light slap trying to distract herself.

Mercuriel grinned "and it''s good to know I don't have to undress you either" she gave a small laugh reaching out to gently pat the woman's head, she glanced to the door Gayle had come through before turning back "so how did you come to be on this level?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:07 pm

"Did you know the desert at night is really cold?" Gayle asked. "I didn't. Then this light and a female voice led me from room to room in his crazy desert. Then I found his place and they found me. They made me dress up like this. Then they'd fed me or ignored me...unless I went for the stairs. It was like they were waiting for something. You guys, I guess."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:18 am

"Stairs" Mercuriel states looking over to the door the girl had come through and pushed herself to her feet. She grinned looking to Gayle before moving past the men creatures towards the door, pushing it open to see if she could verify the Prescence of the stairs beyond.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:22 am

No one tried to stop her. The men were all chatting among themselves now. The party seemed to be winding down.

The room had a single cot and table with a candle on it. Sure enough there was a wide stone staircase that filled the back wall of the room, reaching up into darkness. Perhaps Gayle had had a guard on her or something to keep her from going up.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:27 am

The maid frowned as she saw the ladder, it went high up higher than it seemed the pyramid itself went, then again there was a desert and a pyramid so she wasn't too surprised. She stayed at the door, judging from previous stairways their was a chance there was something waiting to try and prevent them from going up.

Mercuriel looked back around at the men things and Gayle, deciding to risk it and took a couple of steps into the room, mainly to see how the men might react.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:55 am

The men were dividing up the spoils of the trade, and engaged in enthusiastic conversations with one another. They did not respond to her temptation of fate.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:14 am

Mercuriel nodded and moved back into the room, she stood before Gayle "ok then, let's get the others and get off this level." As she spoke there was a loud grinding noise and the pyramid shifted shaking, Mercuriel stumbled and fell forwards onto Gayle knocking her to the ground, there was an unnatural noise in the distance like a strained howl or roar.

The human tensed getting up, she didn't know what had happened but it seemed like something had changed, she rushed to the door she'd entered and flung it open, expecting to see Brand and Emillia on the other side.

They weren't there, infact the corridor beyond seemed empty save for the crystals that lit the wall, Mercuriel tensed something had changed, she didn't know what, she was still within the pyramid of that she was sure, the change was physical not aesthetical. But the corridor she was looking at wasn't the one she'd initially walked down with the other two, it was like the interior had changed completly.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay