Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:01 am

One hundred days.

Somehow, he had been ripped right out of his precious home. Somehow, something had rifted him away from his treasure and his trophies and his beloved bed. Yanked out of comfort and into this...place. This empty cavern deep under who knew where. No treasures to guard. No bed to rest in. No way to escape the hundred-foot invisible dome that locked him down.

One hundred days.

At first, he had been outraged. How DARE anyone try to trap a silver dragon, especially such a dangerous and powerful magical prodigy such as himself! At first, he raged. He tore at the barrier that held him, using all his magical might to try to break it. Nothing. Not even his most cunning or powerful spells could free him. He began to get desperate. He tried clawing his way free. The invisible barrier remained untouched. He tried tunneling. No escape that way either.

One hundred days.

Thank the gods he wasn't starving. Or dying of thirst. Perhaps some suspension magic was keeping him alive and fresh. Despite this, he was still very much aware of the passage of time and the lack of company or interaction was becoming close to driving him mad.

ONE HUNDRED DAYS!

Brand was desperate...but he refused to panic or give in. That way lay madness, he could feel it. Perhaps he would eventually be contacted by his captor.

ONE! HUNDRED! DAYS!

And then, while he lay in a doze, it happened. Just like that, the magical barrier simply vanished. Popped like a soap bubble. Suddenly he was free. He might be able to leave this cursed cavwern after all!

He lifted his head quickly and looked around. What had set him loose? Had there been a timer he was unaware of? Had his cirsumstances changed? Had his captor gotten bored? He stood and stretched his wings. Yes...it was gone! He felt like singing, like roaring and dancing.

After ONE HUNDRED DAYS!

Then he saw that he wasn't alone.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Re: Day 101: Escape (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 am

(Oof this a long one.)

The Locker room wasn't that busy, only six girls occupied it at that time and she was only familiar with the names of one or two of them. Their chatter irritated the nineteen year old, gossiping about this and that, things she couldn't care less about. She sighed stepping out of the shower onto the cool tiles, her hair dripping wet and sticking to her body, there was a towel wrapped around her, but even if there wasn't there was only girls here, nothing for her to be embarrassed about.

"Agh dang it, soap in my eyes."

One hand held up her towel while the other rubbed the offending substance from her closed eyes. The chatter around her changed suddenly, becoming a bit more frantic and as she stepped forward, she noticed that the ground beneath her feet had changed, gone were the smooth tiles, this felt more like, stone. Her eyes shot open and everything was different.

Mercuriel was in a large open chamber with stone tiles lining the walls, they were smooth save for something broken in the distance, a place that looked like the ground had long since fallen away. Looking above the ceiling was quite far away and she could only see it thanks to lights from what looked like crystals, it was quite the impressive sight.

The nineteen year old surveyed her surroundings of the girls she was with she saw them in various states of undress, but she was the only nude one their. Wearing only a towel the chill of her new surroundings began to hit her quite rapidly and she gave an involuntary shiver.

She looked around, one of the girls she recognised, Emillia she thought her name was, a white haired girl the same age as her. Before she could walk over to her, panic spread out, something was coming after them. The girl spun around seeing the source of the commotion, a hand ripped through the darkness, but it was huge, the girl it had caught looking very much like a doll.

The other girls began to run as the hand returned now empty, there was a shape it belonged to and she could make out the outline of one of girl's legs sticking from something before they disappeared. They were running now, a passage lay up ahead of them. Emillia had made it alongside two of the other girls, now it was just the two of them left. The hand cut off her escape route and she turned to run from it, now they were at the edge of the hole she had seen earlier, though she wasn't quite sure how the action it seemed had disorientated her.

Something grabbed her arm, the other girl was being lifted up and so was she, so she did the only thing she could think of and slapped at the girl. Then she was falling , she hit the ground and rolled, she was falling again. It was dark now and she kept falling crying out she looked for something to grab hold of but there was nothing, a vast light appeared beneath her and something caught her.

It was like a bubble it held firm but there was a cracking noise and it threw her away, she was vaguely aware something had broken. She was tossed forward rolling on the ground, somehow despite all of this her towel remained in place. The red haired girl pushed herself up onto her knees, her hands coming to her head, it was spinning and not from the fall.

= = = =

Mercuriel shifted about a little looking up, she had no idea how she'd survived that fall, let alone being uninjured from it. She felt dizzy and light headed, feeling that if she stood she'd topple over and decided to remain in position until the sensation passed. Then she became aware that she wasn't alone, she could hear a heartbeat that wasn't hers and turned slowly to look at what she was with.

A Dragon, the red haired girl froze the edges of her lips twitching, well she wasn't going to outrun that, she was sure of that. Her body tensed and she pursed her lips. She raised her hand to eyes covering them and blocking the beast from view.

"If I can't see it, it can't see me."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:11 am

Brand lowered his head and stared at the red haired girl in the towel. This was...impossible. How could this girl...this mere mortal...just accidentally free him? And now she was covering her eyes?

"If I can't see it, it can't see me."

Brand moved his massive head closer to them girl until he was practically touching her with his nose. He could smell the fear and panic. Surely this poor creature wasn't the cause of his freedom?

He just stared at the nearly-naked girl. Well...ah least she was pretty. Really pretty. Downright sexy, actually.

He shook it off. What he was thinking was stupid. He just wanted to get out of here.

"Well...you managed to free me...somehow." He rumbled. "So I should reward you properly. I shall take you in as my slave, the greatest honor a mortal can dream of. Speak your name, girl."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:20 am

"Mercuriel.....My name is Mercuriel sir" the red hair says slowly, lowering her arm as her moment of panic passed, her heart was beating so fast she thought it might explode. She stared at the creature before her, backing away slightly, she wasn't cool with being so close to his head. The human shook her head a little, her hands resting on her knees, she let out a sigh and shook her head "right ok up I get" she muttered to herself pushing herself to her feet, her legs were a little shaky but she could stand just fine.

She tilted her head looking to the dragon before her "Erm.....Who are you exactly?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:27 am

Brand inhaled through his nose, getting a good sample of here lovely, freshly showered scent.

"How rude of me," he said as he lifted his head and let her get a good look at his thirty foot long form. "I am called Whitebrand in your language. I answer to Brand. You may call me your Master of you like."

He was practically posing. He knew it was a bit silly but after so long alone he felt the odd urge to show off. Let her be impressed.

"Now then, Mercuriel,...how did you come to be here and free me from my prison?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:34 am

The woman raised an eyebrow, shaking her head an amused chuckle escaped her lips "I don't like" she shook her head a little. The young lady pointed upwards "I was in the shower, got soap my and then boom we were here, no notice no notice no warning." She paused looking quickly around the chamber, there was an ornate door to the far side and she figured that would be the way out.

"There was six of us and two of us got grabbed by something, we started running I got separated and then I fell down here and landed on a bubble and bounced off and now I am here talking to you and you asked me how so I started...." She paused and shook her head, she ran the risk of going in circles if she kept going on like that. She took a deep breathe and lowered her arm. "Anyway I.....think I should be going got to find Emillia and the others I guess, no Idea where they are now though."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:02 am

"You will not find them alone and in a towel," the dragon said. "As an additional reward in shall help you find your companions and rescue them from their captor. One moment."

The dragon shrank himself down and took on a more humanoid appearance. She also saw that clothing seemed to materialize around him...lije magic.

His now shape was still draconian, but now ho had the shape of a man. A man with the build of Superman, silvery wings and scales, a copper mane of hair with long horns, clawed talons and a tail. Her also wore a dark, almost black kilt and a kind of sash over one shoulder. The kilt even included the sporran...the purse-like pouch hanging from his waist in front.

"Now then," the surprisingly handsome dragon-man said. He reached out towards her with his hand. "Your towel, please. I mean to change it into something more wearable."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:37 am

She blinked her eyes looking the man over, surprised by his sudden transformation, she blushed a little a nervous laugh escaping her lips. She reached up grabbing the towel nd throwing it over the man's head. Her hands moved to quickly cover herself up, a shiver running across her body her cheeks flushing a bright red colour, the human girl tutted, she was ready to accept the man's help but there was a limit and being naked as she was, wasn't helping much. She shook her head turning her back to Brand her exposed rump facing him as she made an effort to preserve her modesty.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:11 pm

Brand did not expect to find himself staring. Humans were generally average in looks. Not this one. She was amazing. Perfect proportion, excellent curves...the defenition of feminine.

"Uh...right."

He forced himself back on task. He reshaped the towel into a short tunic. There was just enough material to cover the essentials. Just.

"That's should do enough to be going on with."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:33 pm

Mercuriel nodded slowly taking the tunic from the man, slipping it on while she did her best to keep herself covered up. "Thank you" She gave a small smile and patted herself down, it was a nice fit and it felt a little warmer than it had been before.

She shifted from foot to foot and stretched her arms out before her, cracking her knuckles "ok I'm all set" she noted bringing her hands to rest against her stomach "lets hope for smooth sailing as we find our way out of, whatever this place is."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:34 pm

Brand smirked.

"Confidence," he said. "I like that in a servant. All right. Let's get out of here. I've been dying to find out what's past that door there."

He strode confidently to the portal and opened it....standimg to block Amy potential attackers from reaching his new servant girl.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:45 pm

Mercuriel followed behind, she didn't want to go too far away from the dragon man, she shook her head at his antics looking at the corridor beyond.

It was large able to easily fit four to five people standing beside each other, but it wasn't too high she could reach the ceiling easy enough without effort. The corridor was lit by crystals embedded in the walls and seemed remarkably well kept and seemed to stretch on for quite a while. There was something off about the corridor, but Mercuriel couldn't quite put her finger on it at first, her eyes running over the walls.

"ah!" The nineteen-year-old exclaimed looking to the floor "It's....unfinished.... Like a work in progress" she stated, pointing to the door behind her, the right half had an intricate tapestry depicting an unknown scene while the left door was smooth and untouched. It hadn't been carved yet, it wasn't just the door either in places in the walls were indentations where crystals clearly should have gone, there were other signs here and there that hadn't been so obvious at first.

"This whole corridor seems unfinished....Come to think of it, that room was empty" she stated putting a hand to her chin "like.... there was very little in the way of decorations or lighting nothing to suggest dragon room....You know what I mean?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:44 pm

"It doesn't suggest 'dragon' at all", Brand agreed. "Like whomever the host was wanted to surprise his guests with the sight of a mighty Silver. Like I was being held here like a beast in a zoo!"

His anger flared up again. Lightning crackled around him.

"They will pay dearly for this."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:34 am

"I think you'd look good in a proper cage, but I don't think a zoo is necessarily what they were going for." The girl shrugged, stepping away from Brand while his temper was raised, she casually ran a hand over the stone wall. Mercuriel's lips were curved into a sly smile as she moved through the corridor, her bare feet making little to no noise on the floor beneath her. As she walked a cool breeze seemed to blow past the pair, ahead of them the corridor seemed to open into a chamber.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 am

Brand quickly followed, keeping an eye out for triggers to traps. He was still fuming but he was able to sit some of it aside well enough to be careful. He had plenty of experience adventuring.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:48 am

Mercuriels pace began to slow as they entered the chamber, it was very wide and there were multiple doorways leading to different passages, from what she could see anyway and that wasn't too much. For this chamber also had an unfinished feel to it, but in a different way to the corridor. There were a lot of crates around and a few randomly placed lockers dotted here and there.

The human woman raised an eyebrow, whatever level they were on it was definitely still under construction and reminded her of a warehouse of some kind, she gave a slight shrug as she moved further into the chamber. The piles of crates were about as tall as her in some places, there was lots of room for a fair number of things to be hiding in here .
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:09 pm

"Not a zoo," Brand muttered. "Maybe...maybe someone had been using a lot of teleportation magic? And somehow we ended up her accidentally?"

Such recklessness would have to face consequence, however.

He sniffed at the air, trying to detect ambushes.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:20 pm

Mercuriel gave a casual shrug, she looked around she moved over to one of the crate and pushed open the lid, there was nothing inside. She raised an eyebrow moving forward to investigate another crate.

She pushed open the lid and cried out as something jumped out at her, she fell backwards hitting against some crates knocking them to the ground. Standing between Brand and her was a strange creature whose height came up just below chest and standing on two leg. It had pointed ears and a was grinning wildly, it's skin was a green tint the goblin thing seemed to be laughing at her.

"What the hell!" She stood back up, backing against another crate, her eyes fixed on the creature before her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:51 pm

Brand scruffed the creature and yanked it out of arm's reach of the girl.

"Stay calm," Brand said to it. "And start talking."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:55 pm

If the creature could talk, it didn't seem inclined to as it was flailing it's arms in Brands grip. Making hissing and growling noises like an angry animal, twisting its head around enough to sink it's teeth into Brand's arm.

Mercuriel winced, those teeth looked sharp, she backed away her back pressed against a crate, her eyes on Brand, she wasn't too inclined to open another crate for now.
Redfield
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay