A Tasty Catgirl Adventurer *Lyanna and I*

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Tasty Catgirl Adventurer *Lyanna and I*

Postby Redwall101 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:27 pm

Deep in the darkness of a jungle, a demon watched over it's domain looking for a tasty catgirl to eat. This jungle was his home and he knew the area. Adventuring prey often wandered into his home looking for a name for themselves. Behind the demon were the skeletal bones of several girls and catgirls he had already devoured. Some were still alive but were in cages those that were in the cages were set to be ether slaves or for food later on but right now the demon crave fresh meat. He watches to see if there was any prey he could catch tonight.
Redwall101
New to the forum

Re: A Tasty Catgirl Adventurer *Lyanna and I*

Postby Lyanna » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:42 pm

Lyanna is not an unseasoned or naïve adventurer; most would see she's well-prepared to hunt this creature she's heard is terrorizing the area and taking women from the nearby villages. She'd asked around about it, identified it as possibly being some sort of demon, and selected gear suitable to pursuing such quarry through the jungle. She'd left the closest settlement a day ago following the villagers' tips and now believes she's on the trail. Her arrows sit in her quiver and her sword at her belt, both coated with a poison suitable for fighting demons. She picks up on signs of the creature's presence and begins to make her way towards what is most likely its lair.

She has no idea how hopelessly unprepared she actually is for what she will face.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redwall101 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:45 pm

The demon picked up her scent right away and carefully picks up her trail. Carefully he makes the catgirl out and licked his lips, what a tasty treat she'd be! He studied her arrows smirking creating clones to confront her, clones that were illusions but to the prey girl in question, it often fooled them into thinking the clones were the real deal. He waits in the darkness watching her movements to see what she'd do with his clones.
Redwall101
New to the forum

Postby Lyanna » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:21 pm

The catgirl is hard to sneak up on... as she continues down the trail she picks up on signs of activity, and draws her bow; she keeps an arrow at the ready. Hearing a sound nearby, feline ears swivel to locate it and when she finally sees the first of these creatures she's quick to loose the arrow at the illusion's chest. She does seem quick, and skilled.
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redwall101 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:19 am

She seemed quick indeed but he had plenty of illusions. The arrow phases through the clone. The clones surrounded the catgirl. As this was happening the demon advances silently and carefully to not give away his true position. He silently goes invisible as he approached her. Now was the waiting game and it was her move as she is surrounded by his illusions and he himself was in striking range silently watching her.
Redwall101
New to the forum

Postby Lyanna » Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:49 pm

Lyanna figures out right away that these are illusions, but she has no way to be sure they all are. Slinging her bow over her shoulder, she pulls a flask from her belt, twists the top and tosses it at some of the clones where it explodes in a fiery flash. When the illusions aren't affected she knows she has an opening and charges out that way as she draws her sword. Turning on her heels to face the illusions, she steps back and readies another flask; trying to get them to pursue her...
Lyanna
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Redwall101 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:03 pm

The demon's hunt was going the way he intended. The moment she was facing his illusions he pounced on her from the back. His strength was easily doubled then hers. He quickly disarms off all her weapons and pinned her to the ground checking his prey out. He almost drolls on her what a meal she'd make!
Redwall101
New to the forum

Return to Private Roleplay