(rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:46 pm

she whines and whimpers "t t terra...p p please help"
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:13 am

The Jelly girl gave a small laugh as she ran her hands through Senna's head a grin firmly upon her face, she looked over to Terra and Xalia and tutted a little before turning her attention to her new elven slave. "Terra can't help you now, that Collar means you belong to me.....Now then get up and give me a kiss."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:20 pm

Xalia was trying her best to hold terra back, squeezing at those new tits of hers to try and keep her from resisting too much

with a gasp and a whimper senna felt herself pulled up by the will of the collar and ehr new master...as she leaned in and placed an open mouth kiss along the jelly's lips

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:33 pm

Terra's cheeks flushed as she squirmed in the grip of the succubus, shaking her head a little a small laugh escaped her lips as she slowed down seeming to enjoy Xalia's groping.

Polip pulled back "that's perfect" she says the jelly girl reaching forward to gently pat the elven woman's head and she gave Senna a quick look over. "Don't worry about this, things are going to be so much better now I'm your master and don't worry should I choose to take you to Auction Terra will have just as good a chance to purchase you as any other bidder."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:34 pm

with a chuckle xalia decided she might as well try slooooowly bgringin up the other collar she was given witha tail as she whispers in terra's ear as she groped her "want to be mine~?"

she was now a blushing mess, squirming in place and whining cutely

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:53 pm

Terra shook her head squirming a little a low moan escaped her lips, the human woman shifted about a little and cast a glance back at the succubus "N....Ngh.....No thank you I'm fine as I am."

Polip sighed wetting her lips as she looked Senna over, slowly reaching out to grope at the elven woman's chest.
Redfield
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay