(rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:27 am

Cara blinks and her eyes widen as she begins walking off towards mercurial and diana, suddenly interrupting their little moment, much to Diana's chagrin as she just...offers her hands towards the bunny girl

"Huh...how odd, she was putting up so much of a fight but that order she followed without question"
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:35 am

Polip nodded she had noticed how easily she gave in and shrugged it off, it wasn't too big a deal to her. The Jelly girl allowing a small laugh to escape her lips "she was how interesting."

The Rabbit girl was startled as the nude woman approached she cast a glance over to Diana, moving to plant another kiss on the girl's cheek. Turning her attention back to the human she looked her over wetting her lips as she looked to the offered hands "um your hands?" she questioned shaking her head a little, allowing her mouth to hang open a bit as she watched Clara closely.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:38 am

"Hummm...maybe it has something to do with liking kr disliking the orders

Diana tail wags at the kiss and huffs, but allows whatever was about to happen to happen

As mercurial asked her question cara pushed her hands forward and for the first time the bunny girl got a good long taste of the incredible near irresistible flavor the redhead possessed

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:41 am

Polip shrugged "I guess she likes being eaten that will certainly be quite useful then won't it."

Mercuriel's eyes widened and her tongue eagerly lapped at the hands, she pulled her head back mmming in delight "wow that's quite delicious" She purred shifting about gently grabbing Cara's wrists and pulling her hands into her mouth. The rabbit purring as she eagerly swallowed down the redheads arms.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:45 am

"Ahh h h hey" Diana shouted confusedlyx having thought her new master nothing mkre than prey she was surprised to watch her easily swallow down her hands

Mercuriel would find that with every link gulp and swallow the flavor wonderfully intensified, like a nice full course she was enjoying all in one as her arms vanished into her throat

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:48 am

The rabbit girl was delighted, her tongue eagerly running over inch of the girl it could manage, she pulled in Cara's head and quickly swallowed that down. Moving over her shoulders and stopping at the woman's breasts. Mercuriels hands found their way to Cara's hips as struggled to bring the redheads chest into her eager mouth.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:51 am

Those breasts really were hurdles to overcome. So wonderfully large but, diana moved in at that point, helping squeeze those breasts down to help her fit those in as well

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:54 am

Mercuriel gave a thumbs up, she appreciated the help and opened her mouth wider, sliding the breasts into her mouth, purring softly before she eagerly swallowed them down.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:24 am

Cara wriggled about, a little moan reverberating through her throat as diana continued to help feed her...taking a moment though to give her breasts a squeeze

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:27 am

Mercuriel swallowed hard the breasts sliding down her throat, with another swallow she brought up the woman's waist to her mouth. Cara's legs were mostly on the outside now and the rabbit girl reached up to grope Cara's butt. Her cheeks flushed a small moan of pleasure escaping her lips as she did so.

Polip watched from the distance, her lips curved into a sly grin "Cara's got some great legs" she commented moving to give Xalia's butt a playful slap.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:29 am

A sweet ambrosia had begun dripping from her bethers only adding to the superb flavor of her red-headed meal as the groped earned a moan and quite the squirm

"Y yeah, looks like everyone's getting a meal toniiiight mmmph" xalia moans at the sudden smap

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:34 am

Mercuriel closed her eyes her tongue reaching out as far as it could to lick at the red head's nethers lapping up the woman's leaking juices as she did so, her hands tightening on the woman's butt.

Polip nodded slowly putting a finger to her lips, she grinned shifting about a little moving to kneel before the succubus, her hands reaching up to grab the woman's waist, she leant in close a soft laugh escaping her lips "well, Xalia it's time your lower half got naked."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:37 am

Sure enough with a little licking and squeezing she got quite the reward, her orgams spurting into her mouth all that delicious liquid as her flavor seemed to reach a peak

Xalia eeped cutely as she squirmed and panted "ahhh w what are youbdoing down there" she asked as she slipped those pants off

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:41 am

Mercuriel squeaked around her mouthful delighted at the taste and hung her head back, hoisiting Cara's legs into the air. She swallowed eagerly slurping down her slender legs like they were noodles.

"What do you think" Polip says with a laugh, leaning in close to the woman's nethers, her tongue slipping out to lick at the entrance to the succubus's inviting folds.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:44 am

And just like that cara was packed tightly into the bunny girls gut as nothing more than a meal to enjoy "w w wow I wouldn't have guessed you had it in you" Diana admitted

Xalia let out a low sultry moan, her own mkre meaty taste lingering on her tongue before replaced by the sweetness of her nectar

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:49 am

The rabbit girl settled down, running her hands over her cara filled stomach, her tongue lightly tracing her lips. "She was delicious" Mercuriel noted before her attention turned to Diana she flashed the wolf girl a quick thumbs up, shifting back and stretching her arms out "well I'm not just prey and I never pretended to be" she says with a small laugh, she giggled softly "I wish I could have shared her with you though."

The jelly girl grasped the woman's waist, holding her close and she pushed her tongue forward into Xalia's waiting nethers her tongue lapping up the fluids within, it appeared she was fairly dstracted by the task at hand.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:56 am

She giggles "well unless you're planning on sending me in after I'll have to wait for a while" she teases

Xalia's knees buckle a bit and hse puts a goochunk of her weight down against polips, face, panting and moaning as her body shudders from the pleasure

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:39 pm

Mercuriel tilted her head giving the idea a bit of serious thought beofre shaking her head, figuring it probably wouldn't work out the way she'd imagined it would. The rabbit girl stretched her legs out before her, humming softly as her stomach began to work on it's meal.

Polip bobbed her head a little, grinning as she pulled back slightly to get a better cantage as her tongue teased the inner walls of Xalia's slit. She let out a light purring sound at the taste.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:04 am

Diana giggled, her hands resuming their loving rubs and massages "mmmm o wonder what she's going to add to~"

After all the teasing g she had done earlier xalia was quite primed already as she finds her body tensing as an orgasm rocks through her and she squirts all along polip's tongue

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:11 am

"Breasts probably" the rabbit girl gave a small laugh, she cracked her knuckles a little, her hand reaching out to pet the wolf girl's ears.

Polip pulled back as the juices flowed onto her tongue, the liquids being quickly absorbed by her jelly body, she sighed keeping a grip on the girl looking up to the succubus a sly smile on her face. The jelly girl pursed her lips in thought before slowly getting to her feet, her hands reaching to give Xalia's boobs a playful squeeze.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay