(rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (rjk and redfield) A grand adventure!

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:10 am

She could feel her melt and gurgle away...likely to add right to her breasts and ass

Cara squeals at the sudden slap and huffs as they arrived in the safety of their set up camp

Diana switched from kisses to outright licks "mmmmph yes, by taking several trips through her digestive system~ what are you just making me curvier for later"
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:20 am

Polip grinned as they arrived in camp and stretched a little looking around, spying Diana and Mercuriel off at the other end seeming to pay them no mind. She raised her voice allowing it to carry to the tents "hey Xalia come out here and stand before me."

Mercuriel purred softly bobbing her head up and down, her eyes wandering over Diana's body "yes what a diabolical plan I have" she teased folding her arms tongue tracing her lips she pulled a leg back leaving Diana with only one foot to lick for now "Hey think you could chew on this foot for a bit."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:22 am

Cars grumbled as xalia came out from the tent to stand before her
"Oh" the succubus huffed "I guess you got her"

Diana blinked at the odd request "chew you...how much?"

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:28 am

Polip gave a satisfied smirk as she looked between the pair head bobbing up and down "I sure did" she reaches out to give Cara's butt another squeeze "did you have fun while I was gone?"

Mercuriel smirked waving her foot infront of the wolf girl and she giggled softly "well we have a healer here, so as much as you want I guess."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:39 am

"Mmmmmf f fucking ahh" cara moaned thst scent picking up again

"Wrll finally going to make her a dnack then? I know you've been after her" xalia teased

Diana huffed...and gave a sharp bite

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:44 am

"Well this camp is a better place to eat than out there" Polip states looking over to Cara before looking back to Xalia "I think I'll hold off for just a little bit." She gave the woman a playful wink moving her hand to give Cara;s exposed breast a squeeze. She looked to Xalia "did you have fun with Terra?"

Mercuriel winced at the bite, seeing the woman's jaws settle around her foot, it wasn't a bad sensation akin to getting pinched.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:47 am

"Wow mmmph how lucky am i" she groans out

Xalia nodded "y yeup she was fun to play with after she gurgled senna down

With that she lightly began to chew along her foot, not used to this sort of thing yet

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:53 am

Polip tilted her head that was good news, if she had to revive Senna then snatching up the girl should be pretty easy. The Jelly girl giggled softly to herself this could be a very lucrative day for her harem. She kept a hand on Cara's breast her attention focused almost entirely upon the succubus before her.

The Jelly woman giggled "Could you imagine having Terra naked at your feet, breasts and curves on display as she looked up at you....Calling you master?"

Mercuriel shifted a little her lips pursed togethor as she watched Diana closely stifling a small laugh at the sensation.
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:33 am

"H hbhey s stop nmmghh g groping me, I'm ahh I'm not a toy" she insists

Xalia shudders and pouts "but she wouldn't be mine, she'd be yours"

Diana continued her chewing, those sharp canines piercing her skin hard, drawing plenty of blood that she began lapping up

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:36 am

"No your a slave, my slave to be exact that means I can do this" Polip stated giving the breast a tight squeeze before she turned her attention away from Cara looking the succubus over.

A Small laugh escaped the jelly girls lips "but she'd be lower than you in the harem's hierarchy, she'd still have to call you master and if your the one to slap a collar on, she'd only obey you I mean you'd still obey me unless I released you of course."

Mercuriel winced a little the wolf girl's teeth digging a little further now, the rabbit girl shifted about a sly grin on her face "are you enjoying yourself?"
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:43 am

Cara gave a sharp moan, that tantalizing smell only growing all the more intense

The succubus grumbles and blushes "I don't know, besides I'm pretty sure Terra is wanting to make senna her pet or slave too....this is going to make a weird hierarchy thing especially if someone got you somehow

Diana pullllls back and licks her lips "maybe a bit, I don't typically like chewing live but you are quite tasty"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:49 am

Polip sneered shaking her head a little "no one's going to get me and Terra's not going to get Senna." The Jelly girl stated a small slightly malicious laugh escaping her lips "Senna's a beautiful girl I'll simply snatch her away before Terra has the chance to claim her, that elf girl will definitely belong to me."

Mercuriel bobbed her head up and down reaching over to gently pet the woman's head "well I'm glad to hear that because your going to have a lot of fun with me."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:52 am

That seemed to get cara to frown "th th thats really rude, they seem to actually like eachother a lot" cara whines

"Mmmmph are you sure I'm the one you want to have the slave collar on~?" She asks teasingly

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:56 am

Polip made a disapproving noise as she pulled her hand back from Cara, she folded her arms and shook her head "rude or not, it's what's going to happen." The Jelly girl stated raising her voice a little "but hey they'll be slaves togethor so they;ve got that going for them."

Mercuriel allowed a laugh to escape her lips and playfully blew a kiss to the woman, her head bobbing up and down "oh of course, there's no way I'm giving you up now."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:00 am

Cara grunts and winces "i...dont...w want you to do thst" she says, a bit of energy crackling around the collar but it died down again as she grunted and panted

"I mean if I owned you instead I'd never let my favorite chew toy away from my side" she emphasizes thst with a bite

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:05 am

Polip tutted, hanging her head to the side as she looked to Cara "you know I want to keep you, but I really have no problem selling you at the market." She states a hint of warning to her voice.

Mercuriel laughed leaning forward as she looked the wolf girl over and brought her other food forward as she shifted her position once more. "No I'm sure you wouldn't" She states her voice low and sultry "I'm sure you'd do a lot more as well right?"
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:08 am

She grunts and grits her teeth "y y you wouldnt"

"Ooooh so much more~ I'd probably give up most adventuring and just use you day and njght~"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:11 am

Polip smirked "would you like to try my patience?" she asked the Jelly girl wetting her lips, her hand reaching out to casually grope Xalia's butt as she spoke.

Mercuriels cheeks lit up and her lips curved into a coy smile, this was something that seemed to interest her greatly and a shudder ran up her spine as she listened to Diana. She giggled nervously "t....tell me more."
Redfield
???

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:13 am

Xalia gasps and let's out a cute moan "ahhh j j just fuck or eat her already mmmph sh she's actually putting out enough energy with whatever she has that she's causing small damage to the collar"

"Mmmm I don't know....why tell you when you could just take the collar off, our it on yourself and find out~"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:18 am

"That collar is stronger than you think" Polip states pulling her hand back, she put a hand to her chin, her eyes glancing over towards Mercuriel and Diana an idea presenting itself to her.

The rabbit girl shifted moving to her knees before leaning in closer to Diana as she pressed her lips against the wolf girl's cheek before pulling back "ooh that is....that is quite the tempting offer."

Polip looked to Cara "Cara without saying anything, go and feed yourself to Mercuriel."
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay