(rjk and whitebrand) Neighborhood Cookout Gone Wrong

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (rjk and whitebrand) Neighborhood Cookout Gone Wrong

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:41 am

She slowly began to slioiiide as much of the cock sticking up from her breasts into her mouth, the tip likely going to the back of her throat as she pulled back and went down again "mfff sluuurp promises promises~ we will see of you keep them" she winked teasingly. It didn't help that her pheromones were once again filling the room either
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:51 am

"You have...no idea," Brand warned her with equal lightness in his voice. He could go on like this for quite some time...this woman knew how to use her mouth and body!

There was, however, a time limit. Some one to meet soon.

Let them wait a bit longer. His tail reached down between her legs and sought out her hot folds and the very tender bud of pleasure. Surely she deserved a reward for this.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:19 pm

she seemed all too happy to let this moment last for ever, taking in as much of his cock into her mouth as she can, letting it bulge out her throat as she gasps and feels her nethers being teased, her body arching a bit as his cock slips free from those pillowy breasts but slips deeper down into her throat

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:44 pm

Brand put his hands on either side of her gorgeous head and started bobbing his cock into and out of her amazing mouth. As he did the tip of his tail found here tender clit and stroked it.

Yeah, this could last awhile. He was amazed she was able to breathe so well as he pumped his cock down her throat. Her velvety tongue, her soft lips...he could feel himself wanting to cum already.

But no. If she wanted to play like this then he could too. He held back his climax until she was properly turned on too. For Brand, mutual pleasure was the ideal. He got off on getting his girls off.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:13 pm

and it would seem his red headed servant greatly appreciated that sentiment, panting and gagging slightly around his cock as she did her best to get alllll the way to the base, grinding her nethers against that pleasing tail as she was getting quite close already. she took as much of a breath as she could and forced herself forward, taking in everly last inch of the dragon's member all the way to the base as she herself reached a rather passionate orgasm from his tail

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:21 pm

Brand finally let go, pumping his seed down into her mouth and throat with a low gasp and a satisfied shudder. His body relaxed as he fed her his heat until he was spent. Only them did he finally withdraw from her lovely face.

"Wow," he said. "I'm glad I chose you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:37 pm

and she took it all, he could hear her happily gulp and swallow along his cock, making sure not a drop was wasted and opening ehr mouth to show every last bit was swallowed "ahhh~ im glad to have been chosen~...b but i guess" she looks down trying not to sound jealous "i shouldnt keep you from your harem gathering"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:41 pm

"Anything I should know about your mother?" Brand asked, resuming his human, clothed appearance. "Family first. The hunt can go on later."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:57 pm

"Well she is a succubus through and through, unlike xalia who doesn't like using her charms mom will use them to her full advantage. She's a bit of a predator herself and has eaten more than a few men who fell for her charms...including a few of my potential boyfriends" she huffs

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:00 pm

"So i suppose I should take the direct approach," Brand mused. "Let her know that I'm a predator too, and that I'm not easy prey."

A full blown succubus. That could make things awkward unless he impressed her enough.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:19 pm

she nodded "probably for the best not to try and play coy with her yes. if you want her in your harem" she grumbles a bit before continuing "honestly just try to convince her itll be a lot of fun, maybe give her leeway similar to what i got and shell likely come along"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:58 pm

"Your mother in my harem?" Brand repeated. "Yeah...No. Can you imagine what the holidays would be like? That would be...weird.

"Unless that's something you'd actually want..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:00 am

she hufffs looking down "i...would only want it...if you do"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:08 am

"Just stop," Brand said seriously. "I have you. If you don't want her, I don't need her. The others I've already picked out are pretty much mine already...but your mother...just...no."

Big words. He would have to see the goods...but Cara was already having trouble. He didn't intend to add any more.

Yeah...as strange as it sounded, he cared. The woman was about to learn her daughter was part of his harem and that was all.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:24 am

her eyes widen as he says that...and...she slowly stands up...and leaps forward, wrapping ehr arms around him and just begins passionately kissing the dragon~

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:30 am

Brand actually looked embarrassed. He grinned widely.

"Aww," he said, running a hand down her back and kneading her ass. "I'm just telling a mother that I'm taking her sexy daughter away," Brand said. "No big deal."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:33 am

"mmmfff i mean you coooould just ahhh take me if you wanted" she teased a bit, kissing him again and again "im sure you dont plan on resisting my pheromones for too much longer" she teased

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:38 am

"Yep," Brand agreed. "But I made a choice. And I'm standing by it. So while I'm taking to your mother could you sit up the last of my chosen girls for me? Then after I take them i can bone you for the rest of the weekend."

One hand continued to knead her ass while the other played with her boobs. Because he loved boobs.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:39 am

"ahhh"s he moans as she felt her breasts and ass groped "mff y y you ahhh who else do you want"

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:48 am

"Diana and Maria," Brand said. "They werewolf and the tigress. Shouldn't be too hard for you."

Brand continued to play with Cara's bare body for a bit longer...just because.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay