(rjk and whitebrand) Neighborhood Cookout Gone Wrong

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(rjk and whitebrand) Neighborhood Cookout Gone Wrong

Postby rjkirentol » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:45 pm

THe neighborhood had always been quite the diverse one and nowhere was that diversity more apparent than at a big neighborhood party like this one. With near everyone invited and more than a few friends being brought along the two houses and backyards being used to host the party were packed, although with the size of the houses alone there were plenty of small places people could have private time if they wanted, and more than likely there were more than a few romantic entanglements happening already.

The party's host was a chipper, busty redhead by the name of Cara. The curvy human happily smiling and chatting with people as they entered, the 'invitation list' more of a suggestion than anything as any could likely go in if they only had a quick chat with her. Any of the people of more predatorial persuasion though would smell such an enticing scent off of her, one that could almost make your mouth water.

At the moment she was talking to a rather tall, muscular and insanely beautiful woman with light purple skin and long black hair, her curves were no joke either but they were masked by the more muscular toned figure as she seemed to be talking with cara about potential workout routines. of course there were plenty more within, these two were just the ones at the front door
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Re: (rjk and whitebrand) Neighborhood Cookout Gone Wrong

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:23 pm

A red car pulled up down at the end of the block. Its passenger climbed out and waved the car off. The vehicle went around a corner and disappeared.

"Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to
Silk suit, black tie (black tie)
I don't need a reason why"

Brand was in this human form, wearing a Dublin Green kilt, a loose-sleeved shirt, and a casual jacket over the shirt. He wore knee high socks with casual shoes. Suitable to look good at this casual gathering.

"They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man."

He was a handsome, broad shouldered man with a smiling boyish face and long straight red brown hair that was tied back in a tail. His good looks and bright smile won him lots of hellos and smiles back.

"Gold watch, diamond ring
I ain't missin' not a single thing
Cufflinks, stick pin
When I step out I'm gonna do you in"

This suited his purposes perfectly. He was hunting for a new harem. He'd heard that this party was one for the "beautiful people"...and it turned out he'd heard right. There were a lot of lovely ladies here.

'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man"

But who would be the lucky ladies who would earn a place in his harem? Who would be his meals tonight? Which lovely creatures would slide across his tongue and into his belly?

"Top coat, top hat
And I don't worry 'cause my wallet's fat
Black shades, white gloves
Lookin' sharp, lookin' for love."

He strutted through the party to the music in his head, feeling good as his mood was picked up by the energy of the party. The smell of the trays of food and spirits, the backyard barbecues...the people having a good time.

'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man."

"Hello, Miss Cara," Brand said, kissing her hand as he greeted her. "Brandon Whitevalley. Nice to meet you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:36 pm

Indeed he could see plenty of potential meals and harem members all in the party. He didn't lack for variety in them either as humans, demis, and anthros of all sorts were milling about, talking dancing eating anything to be social. He of course was drawing quite a few eyes and was able to take in the various rumors and gossip about the various people here.

The demon he had seen at the front of the house when he entered was named Xalia and she was looking for a man that wouldnt just be interested in her for her looks.

The redheaded host was named Cara and many a predator talked about wanting to try and get their hands on her tonight, claiming she would be an absolute delicacy if her smell was anything to go by.

There was diana, another what appeared to be curvy human with black hair was actually a fierce werewolf, though she seemed to be in a bit of a bad mood from her recent break up

The local milf of the neighborhood who was lelliana was a succubas that was not shy about flaunting her looks, wearing a thin little dress that showed off those tantalizing curves. though apparently she might soon be out of a job as her company was going under.

A large anthro tigress named Maria was a new addition to the neighborhood and though she had a bit of a scary look to ehr, those curves and breasts of ehrs were to die for, and many suggested she may just be a timid kitty in the sheets.

Then there was Kaya, a thin but still curvy elf whose beauty was striking to say the least. it was joked that because of how elves aged it made her a bit of a cougar since she was always looking for some fun and as far as any were aware had yet to settle down with anyone.

Finally in his immediate notice at least as there were likely even more to prey on was Lilly, a very shy but beautiful kitsune whose exotic look had many men, and even women fawning over her.

it was now all a matter of whom he wished to start with first

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:45 am

Brand smirked as he looked around at the veritable feast. He mentally marked each of them, eager to get started but tempering the desire with a hunter's patience.

Who would be the easiest to isolate? he thought to himself.

The kitsune was his first choice, but at the moment she was the center of a lot of attention. Instead he made a beeline for the elf woman.

"May I have this dance?" He asked as he approached her, bowing so she didn't have to look up quite so high at him. He didn't want to intimidate, he wanted to charm.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:49 am

Kaya blinked, seeming surprised that in all this noise and socializing someone had actually come over to her. a faint blush appearing on her elven features as she looked him over, biting ehr lip at how rather atractive he was to her. "i would love to give this dance to you" she coos and offers her hand, seeming quite happy at the attention.
more thana few of the others took notice of this, some whispers of who he might be since no one seems to have seen him before in the neighborhood

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:01 am

"I'm Brand," the disguised dragon said as he put his hand on hers and spun her to the lively music. "A great pleasure to meet you."

He would need to guide them carefully towards one of the shaded areas...where he could enjoy his first meal. After some fine dancing.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:03 am

Luckily there were plenty of people drawing attention, and there was even quite the sizable oak in this part of the backyard that no one was around, perfect place to catch some alone time. "well then brand, my name is Kaya and i must say eeeh haha you are quite the dancer" she coos, keeping up with his fast dancing style and not seeming to notice that he was starting to guide them away from the group

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:36 am

"Among other things," Brand said with a playful grin as he danced her over to the shaded oak. He kept her distracted with banter as he wove them towards the shadows.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:39 am

"ohhh now you have this elf intigued~ just what other things are you quite good at then" she coos out as she continued the dance only just now noticing they had wandered off away from everyone. However, rather than feeling this was done for any ill intentions she seemed to blush all the more profusely, as if she thought he might be making a move on her

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:12 am

"Cooking," Brand said. "Making fortunes. Being charming."

He stopped as the song came to an end, standing quite close to her. He looked down into her eyes.

"Alone at last, my pretty," he said, well aware of the cheesiness of the line. "You are a very attractive woman, Kaya. I'm sure you're very aware of that fact."

He didn't want to spook away his prey now. Maybe she was up for some fun?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:20 am

"M m my mister brand you are quite forward too...but I thi k I sort of like that" she coos thinking this a sort of romantic entanglement she had gotten herself into...and decided to go with it rather than resist. Leaning in to plant a kiss on his lips, giving him the first taste of that surprisingly sweet elven flavor

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:57 am

"Only sort of?" Brand said as he kissed her.

Oh my goodness...what a wonderful flavor and texture...

Her soft lips, her warmth were all wonderful. He slid his arms around her and stealthily loosened the top of zipper of her dress.

"This will be a fine night," Brand said when he came up for air.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:05 am

Her dress practically disintegrated as that zipper came undone revealing the rumored to be looser woman was wearing nothing underneath. Her large breasts and wide hips on full display as her bow free hand reaches down to return a bit of the favor, trying to undo and slide off his pants

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:24 pm

"Allow me."

Brand stepped back a step to give himself room. He gripped his kilt as though preparing to strip...and transformed.

The average person, when caught by the unexpected, tended to hesitate for three to give seconds as their brains processed the surprise.

Brand turned into his anthro form, towering over the shapely elf while still hidden from the crowd. He scooped up the elf and shoved her head and shoulders into his salivating mouth to muffle any exclamations or screams. He immediately pushed her deeper into his maw, opening his jaw to avoid damaging those tasty big breasts with his teeth.

With the naked elf resembling a lolipop, Brand indulged in caressing her big round breasts with his tongue. With his free hand he casually tossed her dress to drape over a nearby fence.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:29 pm

Her brain tried to process what she had just saw, perhaps the transformation to an anthro form wasn't thst surprising even...wait was he a dragon?? Was her exact thought process as he grabbed and shoved her into his maw. And just like thst she was silenced, any squeals or cries muffled by his salivating maw and the deed hidden by the nice large oak as she barely had even started squirming the poor elf a quick grab for the hungry dragon it seems

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Brand easily kept the struggling elf from escaping as he left his tongue caressed and knead her round globes. His eyes glanced around to see if anyone was getting too close. Once sure he was in the clear he began to swallow the naked elf down into his gullet.

His lips luxuriated in the feel of her warm skin as they slid over her narrow waist and generous hips. His tongue caressed her belly as she went down.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:21 pm

While he could not hear her words she could imagine what she was saying through the muffling of his hungry maw. Things along the lines of 'no wait stop' 'I thought wee were going to have some fun' or even 'let me go ill get you more girls if you let me go' the usual sorts of begging a tasty meal might make to him. He could feel her breasts first bulge out his throat before gliding into his stomach along with the rest of her torso and, sure enough, having expected some fun times he could taste a faint dribble of faint feminine honey from her lower lips as he gulped down her hips as well. While certainly not the most endowed or biggest gal at the party she was still pretty sizable

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:27 pm

Brand tossed back his head and let the elf woman's kicking legs slide down into his throat. Soon enough his mouth closed around her wriggling feet. He swallowed hard and the elf's shapely form slipped down his throat and into his stomach.

He casually spat out her shoes to the lawn against the fence, near her cast-off dress. He stroked his belly as the writhing elf tried vainly to push herself out of his stomach.

A minute later when the poor and tasty elf had been secured in her magical prison, Brand resumed his human shape. He rejoined the party as though nothing had happened, enjoying the taste of elf maid still on this tongue.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:41 pm

He could feel her lovely little struggles kf the tasty elf finally being to fade as his magical prison had his first victim. Of course it would be the first of many as he caught the whiff of something truly and utterly delectable. Something that could make even the most stern and full man's mouth water. He would see the red-headed host approach him as he walked out from the oak...oh no did ahe somehow figure out what he had been doing?
"HI there I don't think we've properly met, I'm cara mactyre and I'm hosting this party" she coos. Seeming to be completely oblivious of what he had just done

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:06 pm

Suspicion flared for a moment...but he was also aware that the shadows of the oak were nearby. If he had to he could take action.

Meanwhile he played the party guest.

"A pleasure to meet you officially," he said as he reached her her hand with a bow. "The food is delicious, the music is uplifting and the crowd is happy. I'm very glad I came. Brandon Whitevalley at your service."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay