(rjk and whitebrand) Neighborhood Cookout Gone Wrong

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (rjk and whitebrand) Neighborhood Cookout Gone Wrong

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:25 pm

"Mmmm I hope that's to say you've saved the best for last" she giggles not stopping her hands in the slightest "are you going to put me where you're keeping the rest of them....or since I reform on my own are you actually going to gurgle and melt ne down" she teases
For the love of all that is holy in the worlds, jut don't fuck it up.

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

also, I post AMVs on youtube. check it out?
rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:58 am

"Best for last indeed," Brand said, putting a hand around her waist. He lifted the sexy redhead up close to this mouth and inhaled. "I've been wanting to do this all night."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:59 am

She gasped softly as she was so easily lifted up, her pheromones at this point likely filled the entire room with her scent, brand's will alone likely what held him back from consuming her all this time, that mouth watering scent only a prelude of the meal to come "mmfff well I can only hope I'm worth the wait" she giggles a bit

my first RP http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35736&p=1720425#p1720425

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:20 am

"I can already tell you are," Brand assured her. "I can practically taste you already."

The dragon opened his watering mouth wide, tiny threads of saliva thinning and parting as he did. Carefully to avoid his teeth, Brand lifted Cara into his jaws. A moment later her bare body was sliding along his slick and hot tongue towards his pit of a throat.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:58 pm

Finally after waiting for so long and denying himself a taste of his new redhead he finally got his first true taste. And God's she was worth the wait!? While it was hard to place the exact flavor as it almost seemed to shift to his tastebuds, the short answer was that it was divine and even though he had yet to even swallow it was oh so very satisfying already just to begin devouring her at last

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:53 pm

Brand allowed himself to finally savor the precious Cara, holding her in his mouth like rock candy and playing with her nubile body with his tongue. Heavenly. Or semi-infernal, perhaps. He couldn't speak, but the purr in his throat told the story.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:18 pm

she let out quite the lewd moan as she feels that reverberation, his sucking and licking sending shivers down her spine as ehr flavor continued to change to suit his tastes, her body lightly squirming from the teasing and with her own arousal came a dripping of sweet ambrosia from her nethers to compliment her flavor~

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:15 pm

Brand's tongue quickly made its way between her thighs to enjoy the ambrosia. She could see just well enough to make out the details of the cage of his teeth around her, and felt the muscles of his throat working around her feet. He body was slick and shiny with his warm saliva and barely had enough space to squirm.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby rjkirentol » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:42 pm

Cara could not help but squeal as she feels that long draconic tongue sampling the flavor of her lower juices, her body squirming in pleasure and delight as he felt her torso rub so smoothly along his tongue, maw and throat as he continued to devour her. The redhead was more than happy to be a nice tasty meal for him to savor and enjoy~

rjkirentol
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay