Dragon Meals: To Go (Whitebrand and DancergirlJ)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Dragon Meals: To Go (Whitebrand and DancergirlJ)

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:34 pm

Marty's yacht was a well-known party spot for the not-so-famous, not-so-respectable types. The corpulent man fancied himself a fine host, hiring DJs and dancers to entertain his slightly-less-than-law-abiding guests on his small ship. While there, deals were made, money was promised, and sometimes the sexiest dancers (of both sexes) were free for the taking by the clientele.

Tonight, there was only one nubile dancer entertaining the small, all-male crowd out in the bay. Her "chaperone" was nearby to try to keep things out of hand, but as the alcohol was passed around more and more frequently his ability to keep things under control for the dancing girl became less and less certain. The yacht was the only source of light out in the water, and the isolation from the rest of the world was starting to give the partygoers some lascivious ideas. The men were calling on the girl to "take it ALL off" while the music got louder and raunchier.

What the partiers didn't know was that it wouldn't be too long before someone else crashed the party...but that wouldn't be in another few minutes...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Re: Dragon Meals: To Go (Whitebrand and DancergirlJ)

Postby DancergirlJ » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:52 pm

I beggen to dance more productive as my hips grind on the pole to the hoots and cheers for the crowed .that begg to demand I strip I look nevers over to my guard and the man who is paying me and noddes . I get a nerves expression as I slowly slide of my tiny black bikini hiding my tits with my hand and slowly showing more with each suductive movement " I better get a tip for this " I claw down onto the floor and slowly slide of my black thong the man hooting and harling as thay can't hold it in enay more thare hand quick beggen to grabe at me as one of the pull a gun on my guard " wait this is not apart of the show I yell stop " only for them to reply it is now !!!!
DancergirlJ
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:57 am

The naked dancer was suddenly a victim as she was dragged to the floor of the yacht and Marty's friends turned from guests into slavering maniacs. Hands groped at her flesh, ravishing her big tits and slapping at her face as punishment for her screams. Her bodyguiard shouted angrily only to have a gun put to his face. The whole time Marty himself just laughed and got out a video recorder to add the scene to his collection.

WHAM!

The boat was suddenly struck by something almost as long as the yacht itself. The entire ship tilted violently forty-five degrees to the side, sending everything that wasn't nailed down flying into the bay. Men screamed and the music stopped while the lights suddenly exploded in brilliant flashes of glass and plastic. Food, plates, and tables went sideways and pitched over the side. Marty and his recorder were sent wailing into the water.

Not the dancer, though. A massive hand reached out from somewhere and snatched the girl out of midair. Suddenly she was in the grip of a massive, winged creature that was flying away from the floundering boat and over the waters of the bay. She saw glittering silver scales under the faint moonlight and felt as much as saw the talons that tipped the fingers of the hand that held her. In seconds she was being taken from the perilous boat towards the night-darkened shore.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DancergirlJ » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:46 pm

" ohhhh gosh what gest happened!!!" As I look up at the mighty beast that has me firm in it's grip . " This can't be real your a dragon "!!!!! My tits dances as I struggle in your grip my little moans of protest only music to your eares . " Set me down right now "!!! The air pushing my black hair into my faces " I'm woring you " my boss is a powerful man "!!! as the dragon flys deep into the dark skye in my head " I'm ok I'm naked but I could be worres he could have steeped on me or eaten me I'm fine many he's taking back to the city shit my phone was in one of the lockers I hope the body guard is calling this in " ??????
DancergirlJ
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:21 pm

"Powerful man?" The dragon rumbled as he slowed down. "Marty was obviously more powerful than yours."

The dragon angled his wings and the pair settled down on a grassy knoll overlooking the bay. He landed with surprisingly grace, barely jostling the black-haired dancer.

"Now then," he said a he held her up to look her over. "Let's see what all them fuss was about."

Fine large breasts, narrow waist, long legs...a face of an angel with then angry mouth of a street urchin.

He licked her with his slick, warm tongue, starting from her thigh and going up her belly. His tongue slide between her bare breasts and up to her shoulders.

"Very nice," he said approvingly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DancergirlJ » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:43 pm

" you can talk "!!!!!!! Good now I now you can understand me set me down your over sized lizard ". I fell you lifted me up to get better look " hay I don't like that look your giving me gest set me down and let's forget this ever happened ?? Wait what are you doing ugghhhh stop no so gross !!!! Ahhh not thare stop " I squirm in your hand as your slimy tong licks across my body I fill it touch my pussy sending waves of alarm I try and push it way only for me quick loses as it licks over my hard tits and up my facs I try and look way as it gets into my hair " that was disgusting you had your fun let me go I demand "!!!!!
DancergirlJ
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:36 pm

"Understand something," he growled at the girl. "I saved your life. It now belongs to me.

"And I'm a dra-gon, not a lizard," he added. "I don't do that tongue thing. Except when I'm tasting my new playthings."

He lifted the girl higher, turning her to look at her from all angles.

"Great tits," he commented. "Great ass. Really fine taste."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DancergirlJ » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:30 pm

" don't you dare patroniz me I'm not your play thing let me go " !!!!! I shake I you had as my sliva covered tits dances in your tight grip. "Wait what do you mean by tast "???? I gulp hoping it not literal
DancergirlJ
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am

"I'll let you figure that out for yourself," the dragon purred.

He gave her pussy one more good luck before lifting the dancer high. He opened his mouth and began lowering her feet first between his jaw. His tongue tickled her feet and snaked up one of her legs.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DancergirlJ » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:53 pm

Figure it how ohhhhh " no stop ahhhhh !!!! I moan as ar your tongue licks across my pussy I moan unable to stop the pleasure aoohhhhhh!!!! . I look down to sea the open mouth of the dragon my eyes start to water " no you can't do this I will do any thing " I beggen to laugh uncontrollably as you tickle my feet " lol I will be your new dancer lolol plz don't eat me lol !!!!!!
DancergirlJ
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:55 am

"Yes," the dragon said. "I know you will."

Nevertheless the dragon continued to lower the hapless dancing girl into his hot red mouth. His warm breath blew up her body as he let her legs slip down his throat until she was hip deep in his jaws. His tongue began to toy with her pussy without mercy as she slowly sank into his gullet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DancergirlJ » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:35 pm

"ahhhhhhh noooo let me go this is so gross "!!!! As you long slimy tongue licks across my body tasting me I fell the sliva covered my body . It smells so bad I can hardly breathe ahhhhh!!!! Not thare " I fell it reach oundy my body between my legs and over my ass sending plueares to my Brain . " Don't you fucking swollow " !!!!
DancergirlJ
New to the forum

Postby DancergirlJ » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:43 pm

"ahhhhhhh noooo let me go this is so gross "!!!! As you long slimy tongue licks across my body tasting me I fell the sliva covered my body . It smells so bad I can hardly breathe ahhhhh!!!! Not thare " I fell it reach oundy my body between my legs and over my ass sending plueares to my Brain . " Don't you fucking swollow " !!!!
DancergirlJ
New to the forum

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:48 am

He swallowed...a little bit. Enough to make her legs sink into his throat. He closed his lips around her body as they slid up over her waist and to her lovely breasts. He opened his mouth a little bit to let her breasts slide into his mouth, and he let out a loud "Mmmm" sound of delight. She could feel his tongue snaking up her body and caressing her boobs.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Return to Private Roleplay