A Most Dangerous Game (Whitebrand and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Most Dangerous Game (Whitebrand and Redfield)

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:44 am

"Some ask for shinies," the fey creature purred. "Some ask for magic. Some ask to play with our bodies. Some ask to watch us play with each other. Some ask us to eat someone else. Some ask for safety."

She paused and took a breath. Clearly the effort she needed to use to speak was taxing.

"Ask." She said at last.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:58 am

Icarus nodded along to the woman's words, they did make sense though it didn't seem like it happened too often, if she asked for safety it would probably allow her to swim freely in the waves. The succubus folded her arms looking down into the water, she cast a quick glance back up to the rest of the ship and was glad that it seemed to be quiet still. She could probably play with the woman no problem if she chose, maybe she could even get them to scuttle the ship could be quite the interesting time if she wanted to.

The succubus pursed her lips in thought "I'm not going to rush this....Once this favours done I'd be back to being fair game" she stated raising an eyebrow her hands lightly tapping against the wood beneath her. The succubus grinned and lent closer to the woman "and if I got in to play with you that puts me at risk and watching you play with each holds no joy for me."

She gave a small laugh looking across the water "and you probably wouldn't be opposed to more meals and my magic is perfect as is right now, now shinies do sound interesting, but I'll decline being as I am I have no way to keep them safe right now." Icarus gave an annoyed click of the tongue reaching out to pet the woman's head "and a guarantee of safety does sound rather....Boring." She gave a gentle laugh tilting her head to the side "so I got to say I'm having a bit of a hard time choosing" she playfully kicked her feet splashing the water a bit as she did.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:55 am

"Then we wait," the fey croaked with a final effort. She let herself sensually slide back down into the water. The rest of the pack...or pod, or school or whatever they were...descended deeper into the water as well...but not far enough to disappear.

There were a few shouts from the night crew. Maybe someone had noticed their missing member.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:08 am

"Fair enough" Icarus stated before noise from the upper deck caught her attention, the young succubus shuddered, this could pose a problem and so she quickly kicked the pile of clothes into the water. Hopefully they'd drift far enough away to not be noticed in the night, she shook her head trying to remain calm, this wasn't the proper time to panic, if they came down here, perhaps she could push them into the water.

Icarus hung her head back as she stood before the edge, looking down at the fey in the water, turning her back to the woman and wrapping her tail around her waist. Her tiny wings fluttered behind her she stepped forward to leave, but her feet were now slick with water and she slipped tumbling off the side into the waves, with a small splash that no doubt went unheard over the shouts above, not that she thought they'd help her back up.

She broke the surface and coughed clearing her lungs of the sudden influx of water and rubbed her eyes carefully with a hand, a faint blush upon her cheeks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:30 pm

The Apraeca she had spoken to surface right in front of Icarus, grinning. She had Icarus on a tight spot and she knew it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:38 pm

Icarus raised an eyebrow looking at the woman before her, she narrowed her eyes a little, behind the woman the boat was steadily drifting away from her. She sighed shaking her head a little, the nude succubus treading water. She didn't say anything instead she made to try and swim around the woman in an attempt to get back to the Icollian's ship.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:24 am

The fey creature began deliberately splashing loudly in the water, her smile getting slightly wider. If she kept it up the succubus would be noticed sooner or later. Clearly she was trying to force a request of some kind.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:52 pm

"You brat" Icarus stated pulling a face as the woman splashed about and she allowed a tut to escape her lips, she shook her head a little. This was a problem, she could make it back to the ship the fey didn't seem to be making an effort to prevent her from doing so, but all this splashing could mean she'd get in a fair bit of trouble. The gamer rolled her head swimming closer to the Apraeca and pulling her in, close to her the mermaids head ended up squishing against breasts, Icarus's lips curved into a coy grin.

"Now Now, I can't have you making that much noise you know."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:26 pm

The Apraeca struggled only for a moment. A moment later Icarus could feel the woman's soft lips and tongue caressing the breasts she was being muffled by. Her hands slid around Icarus's waist and gripped her ass. Maybe she was trying to get Icarus to make noise...or she was just messing with her.

She could see the others floating below the surface. They looked like they were giggling.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:51 am

Icarus felt her cheeks heat up at the sudden affection, she'd only intended to get the girl to quiet down, but this felt like an added bonus. The succubus ignored the others to the best of her ability and shifted about a little, her tail swaying lazily in the water behind her. Her head tilted to the side and she shook her head a little making a slight tutting noise, but didn't make much more sounds, she didn't want to make too much noise until she was ready to move, her arms tightened around the predatory woman and a small laugh escaped her lips. She kicked her legs below the water using them to help keep her above the waves.
Redfield
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay