Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:04 am

Elra was in too much of a post-orgasmic haze to really register or respond to Jane's powerful claims, instead content to allow her body to journey ever deeper through the elephant. She let out a groan at least, when she felt a huge hand press against her through the slick, yet tight walls of her captor, which caused a wiggle from the dragoness. "...we'll see..." She finally managed to breathe. She may have been quiet and still, but that playful smirk of hers began to creep across her face even as her body was tugged this way and that, around corners, up and down slopes, almost everywhere. Her eyes were closed and she was more than happy to doze off a little, unafraid and undisturbed by whatever future lay ahead of her in the bowels of a elephant girl...

x

Meanwhile, there was a pounding of three knocks against Trev's apartment door. The knocks sounded rough, but the person behind the fist was somebody Trev's had known for a long time, and certainly somebody he wouldn't just ignore, right?

Opening his door, Trev came face-to-face, ish with a female wolverine anthro, slightly taller than him, but not a whole lot, with longish blonde hair and a brown-furred face with lighter fur almost likes scars over her eyes... Wolverines did always look pretty savage, and although quite toned and strong, this one also had sex appeal to her side with ample boobs and a swaying booty. She was clad in a white tank-top and black shorts, a simple outfit for a simple day. Her fur was fluffy, but her personality... wasn't always, but still... she was one of Trev's longest time friends, since they were younger.

She was Tawny, a rough, gruff and yet tender and sweet young woman who'd grown up with Trev, to the point where her family would say Trev had been the best influence on her they'd ever seen, as she was feisty and prone to aggression, but his personality meshing with hers had helped curb her enthusiasm, so to speak. Tawny actually had a younger sister, Amber, who was far more timid and shy and entirely unfiesty, who just so happened to work in the same office as Trev, as one of his underlings. He'd certainly seen a lot more of Amber than Tawny lately, but-

"Alright Trev, what's going on?" Tawny demanded. "Amber says you've been acting like a total weirdo, all flustered and shit, and you didn't make the meet-up this weekend... You don't look sick, so you haven't gotten yourself into some shady, whacked-out trouble, have you? Am I going to need to pound on something or someone... is it going to be you?" She questioned.

...tender and sweet, yet rough and gruff.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:06 pm

The red panda walked around the apartments once after saying goodbye to Elra, for possibly a while if Jane got her way. Well it would be up to Elra in the end. Trev doubted feminine bulk was the key to somehow controlling the chaos that was Elra the dragoness. He hoped they had fun, and Elra got to experience some more joys of this world. He went back home, up the stairs, down the hall, through the door, onto the couch, behind his closing eyelids.

Suddenly he heard the knocking, having dozed off and startled awake. He had locked the door, but figured if it was Elra she could probably phase through it or something… He took a moment to check the bedroom, no she hadn’t come back and decided to show him mercy while he slept. Opening the door, he smiled up at Tawny, looking like he had just woken up from a nap, his fur a bit messy, though the side he hadn’t been laying on was groomed enough to show that it was nap fur and not full on bed fur.

“Alright, that’s one way to say hello, but fair, come on in,” he said as he’d lead the way in, assuming she wasn’t just on an errand in the neighborhood as he returned to his comfy couch. One of his prized furniture pieces, Elra had lamented that he hadn’t joined her in the bed, but truly the couch had those kind of cushions that were one in a thousand couches, soft but not sinking, bulky, but not overstuffed. He took a seat as he pondered how to explain this. Telling the neighbors a story about an online friend was one thing, but one of his friends since childhood was different.

“So first of all, I’m okay, and I’m sorry for making Amber and everyone else worried. It was a bit of a bombshell of a Sunday last week, and all the time at work I was trying to figure out this new situation I find myself in here, while also working and all,” he began, taking a deep breath which caught the scent of Tawny’s fur. She really was quite pretty. Gruff, but sweet underneath, just like her style. “So, do you want the real and unbelievable answer, or a simplified version?” He would ask, and would say either, depending on her answer:
“On Sunday, a woman kinda just appeared in my b-home, like something out of a book, fantasy magic stuff and all. So after a bit of explaining and asserting herself, she went into an energy restoring coma until a little while ago.”
or
“I suddenly got a new roommate, who decided to assert herself. Not in a bad way really, but then she kinda slept for six days, which is kinda weird, so I was stressed a lot with that.”
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:25 am

Tawny looked Trev up and down once he opened the door, gauging his physical well-being. Aside from being awoken from a nap, he didn't seem to be hurt or overly exhausted. She followed him inside, her eyes immediately darting around his apartment, checking out whether anything was amiss. It wasn't the first time she'd been over, and it likely wouldn't be the last, so she had a pretty decent awareness of his home layout. She observed two sets of dishes and cutlery in the sink, causing an eyebrow quirk from her as she followed him to the couch, sitting down with him and watching him with sharp, critical eyes as he spoke. "I want the truth, no matter how stupid it sounds" Tawny told him, heckles raising a little that he'd phrased it in such a way.

And then she listened to his explanation.

She stared at him. She knew Trev had a pretty good imagination, she knew he harboured dreams of one day writing a book, but this kind of story wasn't something he'd just use to explain away a real life situation if it wasn't true...

Tawny stood up and leaned over him, before putting her hands to his head, sifting and spreading his hair carefully, as if she was... looking for any kind of physical trauma. Apparently satisfied, she let go of him and sat back down, still maintaining her scrutinous glare... though in fairness, it was an expression she wore often. She folded her arms across her chest.

"...and where is this woman now? Has she been hurting you or abusing you at all? Making you do things you don't want to do?" Tawny questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:46 pm

Trev winced a little at the look Tawny was giving him, but in fairness he was half asleep when he spoke, and could have worded his words more carefully before giving her his explanation, which seemed to go over about as well as he expected with the look she was giving him afterwards. He flicked his ear a little as she touched one of them while combing through his hair, close as she was. He held still otherwise as she sat. He was surprised she hadn’t commented on what was surely Elra’s scent in the room. Being anywhere left a trail for anyone with a nose except for humans, to follow faintly if you gave a good enough breath in. Trev was about to answer, as something like a rumble sounded out from below and a little off from… At least, Trev heard it, Jane’s boisterous moan… he imagined every apartment in a cube adjacent to hers had just heard that. “Ahh, well that’s where she is, visiting Jane, you remember her, big elephant lady, a little older, always having visitors,” he said with a flick of his tail. “But n-no, it’s been fine so far. Apart from the day she arrived and today, she’s been asleep, so for the most part the only impact was that I’ve slept on the couch instead of my bed the last week.. and I bought some extra meals in case she woke up… are you hungry? There’s a few takeout food options in the fridge if you want something.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:13 am

Tawny's ear twitched at the sound of the rumble, her brow furrowing in uncertain confusion as she glanced down towards the floor, towards the direction of the noise. She blinked when Trev told her that's where Elra was, turning her attention back to the red panda. Her eyes went wide when Trev then just so calmly offered her food as if the entire situation was just an everyday occurence.

"So you've just been letting a strange woman crash in your home, and now she's going on... whatever the hell THAT was all about, and you're just fine with that? Somebody's basically broken in and moved in with you, and you don't seem all that-"

Tawny paused, her nose twitching a little, before her eyes widened just a little, and she made a little "Oh" face of understanding, before she gave a sigh and sat back, closing her eyes.

"Listen Trev, I'm sure she's great, but she's still a stranger, and... from what all my senses are telling me, she's big and strong, maybe even bigger and stronger than me... But this is your place, your home, so you're in charge here, alright? If she does something you don't want, you tell her, alright? And you expect her to listen... If she doesn't, if she keeps messing with you, you tell me, alright? I don't want to find out she's gotten in your head, and all of sudden you're just her bitch to squeeze on for lodgings and sexy times... You got that? You-"

She suddenly stopped talking, and looked dazed, before her eyes glowed gold, and settled on that golden colour, replacing her normal brown eyes. She smirked at Trev... wait, that smirk...

"My my, I didn't realize you had a knight of your own, Little Knight..." Tawny purred, but wait... was that Tawny? It was her body and it was her voice, but...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:05 am

Trev nodded some in agreement, pausing as he was standing up, but finding himself sitting back down. He didn't want to walk away from Tawny mid conversation, and it seemed like his offer of food wasn't working to change the subject any. "I-I mean... you're not entirely wrong, but she completely gave me the option to choose whatever I wanted, and I couldn't just kick her out when she doesn't know anything about this place," he would say as she breathed the air. "And besides, I can be responsible for her, and if she's with me, she isn't... destroying cities or anything..." he said, then listened as she spoke. What Tawny said was all true, and protective coming from her. He couldn't just be meek, if Elra started making demands... only she hadn't done anything yet... he'd practically been the one steering everything so far, at least save for when she caught him unawares when they misunderstood one another, and when he was caught napping, but...

His eyes widened some as she suddenly shut down for a few moments, and then, her tone, her eyes, that smirk! And of course, the title card he was quite familiar with by now, there was only one person who called him that after all. "E-Elra?" he asked, staring at Tawny with her golden eyes, his face shocked. "Wh-what are you doing? Some kind of possession...?" he asked, confused and flustered in the moment, his fur fluffing up.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:20 am

"Well, I'm currently taking quite a relaxing nap as I'm pulled through Lady Jane's bowels, so I thought I'd let my mind's eye wander and see what you were up to... I'm surprised you already found yourself some company, though it does make me wonder... are you ONLY friends with attractive and somewhat sizeable ladies?" Elra questioned, before putting her hands on Tawny's breasts and squeezing, eliciting a little 'meep' of pleasure from herself, her tail wagging behind her.

Elra looked over to Trev and smirked. "You have a good friend, Trev, I can see that you only associate with other noble hearts. There's a lot of fire in this one, but it's a good fire... And though my ego is... exceptionally large, I can put it aside and admit that your friend is right; Don't allow me to push you about without your enjoyment. I may very much enjoy being in control, but only when we both benefit... I derive pleasure from yours, not from your discomfort or despair. As soon as I know something is against your wishes, beyond even the point of my... teasing, I want you to tell me. After all, just as a Little Knight has a duty to watch over his Queen, so to must the Queen care for her Little Knight" Elra said with a smile, before smirking.

"I'm speaking to your friend, Tawny, within her head. She is... very blunt and yet, sharp at the same time, but I believe I've shown her that I mean you no harm... And it seems she has playful feelings towards you as well... I think I will leave her with a... peacekeeping present"

That smirk turned into a grin, and Tawny's hand rose up. That golden light shined forth once again... and once again, Trev had been dwindled down to a miniscule size, the great form of Tawny now looming over him.

"Well, Little Knight, don't have too much fun without me... I shall return your size in the morning... perhaps..." She said, smirking and winking at him, before the golden eyes faded back to a brown colour. Tawny blinked a few times, before her eyes locked on the tiny Trev.

The gigantic, shapely wolverine, who Trev had known almost all their life, was now staring down at his teeny tiny form. Who knew what thoughts were going through her head? Only her... and, by the sounds of it, Elra. If Elra allowed this, perhaps it wouldn't be... too bad... would it?
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:24 am

Trev was taken aback by this sudden change. It was Tawny, whom he’d known for so much of his life, but someone else was in control, speaking through her, touching her?? He was bristling quite a bit, but didn’t have a chance to speak up about it in the moment. In fact his first thoughts were shock that she casually dropped what Jane had been doing, not that Jane had hidden it well, but it was still a surprise Elra had allowed that to happen. She had mentioned allowing people to put her on a leash before… maybe Trev’s thinking was just too narrow.

That smirk again, on Tawny’s face, he could just see how clearly Elra was behind it, even if the only thing that had changed was her eyes. Her mannerisms and tone had changed entirely… wait they were talking, in Tawny’s head? How was she taking this? That’s one way to show that she didn’t mean harm, possessing someone… maybe mental communication was much faster, Trev imagined he would still be in a swirling chaos of confusion, not controlling himself, a spectator in his body? He stared then as she reached closer… and light! Oh no!

He blinked and it was over, and he was tiny on his couch again, staring up as Tawny’s vision seemed to have returned. Don’t have too much fun without her? She was one to talk, from within the depths of someone down below! He gulped a little, focusing on the everything that was Tawny before him… Oh boy, he might be in for it, if the two of them had been having girl talk, who knows what ideas they could have come up with… he couldn’t recall having ever learned any kind of secret liking of Tawny, she was protective of herself, she had to be with her sex appeal, she was constantly being hit on… but how would she act with a friend, in this position?
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:51 am

Tawny continued to stare at him, her face inscrutable and her thoughts unreadable, whatever cogs turning in her head were doing so in silence. Her ears twitched and then she blinked, before the scowl she usually wore curved into a smile as she stood up. "Well, it seems like you've got everything under control, and this Elra... I'm not sure I fully trust her yet, but... she seems nice enough... Sorry to have stopped by so suddenly, Trev, I'll let you get on with your day now... I'll see you around, little guy" She told him, giving him a wave as she started to walk away, leaving him alone... and tiny. If he called out to her, she didn't seem to hear, or she was ignoring him. He watched grow further and further away, until the front door could be heard opening... and then closing, and then there was just... silence.

...Silence, whilst Trev was barely a noticeable size, all by himself...

...Minutes passed-

-The front door opened, and closed again. Tawny came back into view.

"Well, I hope those few moments to yourself have helped you realize what kind of future you might be in for" Tawny remarked, before striding back over to the couch, or to wherever he'd managed to get himself. She reached over and grabbed him. Unlike Elra, who would pick him up between two fingers, Tawny held him in her fist, with only his head and shoulders sticking out from her hand, wrapped around him like a thick spool of rope. She held him up and grinned. "Since you were so kind to offer, I guess I'll help myself to something from your fridge... but when you're just so little, I can't have you wandering around... I need to keep you close, and you know what? I don't think there's anyone else in the world I'd rather do this with..."

With that, she turned her hand so that Trev was looking down her body, towards the floor itself, which seemed so very, very far away. With her other hand, she pulled open her shorts, holding them open with a finger, before using her thumb to also open up the front of her panties, tucking them under her finger as well. And then, Trev found himself descending towards the opening, the opening where Tawny's most intimate area was waiting just for him...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:50 am

The red panda gazed up at Tawny as she looked down at him. Her movements that would have been subtle, a shift in her vision, a flick of her ears, they were all magnified hugely for the now tiny red panda... and then she was... standing, and leaving? "Tawny?" he called out, confused. What had her and Elra been talking about? This reaction, was it rejection? Had Elra really failed to capture someone like this? Maybe her wiles weren't as strong... but she'd completely possessed her... huh... The door shut, and the red panda was left along with his thoughts as he looked around at everything. Elra wouldn't bring him back to normal until... tomorrow at best? So he might be stuck this way a while.. that was going to be a bit of a problem... He sat down, crossing his legs, the couch so massive now as he looked out across everything. There was a bag of chips on the table, so if he needed to eat, he'd be fine, but what would he do for time? Just sleep probably? At about that point the door opened again, and he gazed up as she walked back in.

"That wasn't funny you know, ack!" he would begin, then squeaked as he was lifted up, tightly in her fist, and grinning at him. Over the years his soft demeanor had tempered some of her more rambunctious urges, but it didn't seem like that mattered now. There was a strong look of control in her eyes now, in her grin, and there wasn't much anything he was doing about it... under the guise of her protection? Clearly not so, as she started to turn him upside down, and gave him a shocking view, staring down the front below her waist, groomed fluff, getting slowly closer. He gulped, and wriggled slightly in her grip. "T-Tawny? Y-You're not still under Elra's spell, right?" he called out to her, needing to know the dragoness wasn't the one going this far with his friend.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:18 am

"Nope, this all me" Tawny told him with a smirk, pressing him against her waistbands as if to hold him in place before dropping him to his final destination. "It's just so hard to resist doing something like this when you're just so small... like, I imagine you'll be the perfect little vibrator wiggling away down there. The dragon lady said you probably wouldn't mind either, that you enjoy this kind of thing... Don't worry, I'm not gonna flatten ya or steal you away or anything, unless that's what you want" She told him with a snicker. "Besides, she said she'd make it up to you, once she was finished with the big elephant chick, so you might as well relax and get used to it..."

She nudged him off the brief respite hammock of her waistbands and let him slide along the inside of her panties, giving him a clear view of the great, cavernous pussy that he was about to be very closely familiar with. She let go of her waistbands, her lower garments snapping back into place, along with propelling Trev into her nethers. She cooed in delight. "Mmm... you just... play around down there whilst I fix myself up some grub... do you have any beer?" She asked, as she walked into his little kitchen area, her simple little steps rocking his very world around him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:32 am

The red panda felt his cheeks burning hot. This was Tawny and this was what she wanted to do with him! Was this… something she had wanted? Not this particular scenario with how small he was but… to have this kind of fun? He’d always gotten a sharp jab to the shoulder when he asked her how fending off the guys was going, which he figured was just her way of showing that she was dishing it out good. He clung to the waistline as she held him there, still shocked, but slowly getting into the mood as he glanced down again. Steal him away huh? There wasn’t anything he could do if she wanted to take him away… and he blushed further at the thought of being carried around again like before, though this time no one would know at all. “W-well she said she wouldn’t change me back til tomorrow at least, so I’m in your hands… or wherever else you—“ he said, but before he could finish she was slipping him over the edge, sliding down and staring into that hungry cavern, suddenly all dark, and pressing roughly against him as she snapped the light away! He blushed heavily, face to cavernous maw with those lips, and then started to get rubbed and ground against them, sliding slickly across the soft fur and lips, feeling the heat and radiating from her as she moved, and would find the red panda had all she could want in a sitting, 22 bottles out of a 24-pack, all hers for the taking, just like Trev was.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:45 am

"Oooh, yeah, that's the spot, right there... mmm, get in there, little..." She mumbled, although she didn't quite know what to call him after that. She'd had quite a firm warning not to call him a 'Little Knight' but she didn't want to tell him that, her pride wouldn't let her. In any case, he'd never really be aware of her dilemma as her hand grabbed at her crotch and pressed against it, pushing him further in before she tried to heat up some of his takeout, cracking open one of the bottles of beer and chugging some of it down. She did like to drink, and she'd been in some states before, but she was the sort of person no-one dared try to take advantage of... Many a times had there been when Trev had to help her home, all whilst she classically fawned over him, though he was always too much of a gentleman to enjoy her intimate company when she was drunk, and when she was sober the next day she'd often apologize, albeit in her own gruff way, for her behavior.

It begged the question, would she end up apologizing for whatever she did with him today? Who knows, it was probably not Trev's first thought as he was soaked in her fluids, the press of her folds clenching and releasing against him. Darkness and pussy was all Trev had.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:57 am

It was strange to say the least, being in this situation again. He couldn’t see but he knew without a doubt what was in front of him, and how she was pressing in on him. Yet he could still hear normal sounds, her footsteps, the clink of bottles, shutting the fridge door, all of it entirely normal, while he was getting pressed against her body, firmly from behind, smooshed up into her lips, his fluffy form rubbing in a new way for her. The far off sounds of the first beer opening up above distracted him for a moment, just long enough to lose his rhythm with the way she was rubbing him, pushing him against it, and sending him at a new angle, that sharply thrusted him up, and deeper into those lips, his upper half all at once plunging straight into the clenching tunnel directly, and his long tail moving about flicked up, brushing directly on her clit, the ride was about to start as he began twisting around in the tight clenching passageway.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:26 am

"D-Damn, Trev... you've no idea how good this feels, maybe you should think about getting a job at those X-rated Mice Clubs or whatever they're called... actually, don't do that, that means I'd have to share..." Tawny spouted as she plated up her chicken and rice before sitting herself down at his table, relaxing in the chair and spreading out her legs, slugging back some more beer. "...I could get used to this, you know? Maybe this dragon chick isn't so bad" She said with a snicker. "Try not to make me cum while I eat, Trev, just... stay how you are, it's at a nice, tingly level right now, okay?" She told him, as if he had any real realistic control of his whereabouts.

She paused and huffed when she felt his tail brush against her clit. "C-Careful, or I might just go find something to grind on... I'm already pretty horny... don't make me go find a dude, I'm sure I could borrow someone... if only I had my own dick too..."

That was her little lewd guilty secret/pleasure, Tawny had always wanted to be a herm... As she once put it, she'd have done it with a lot more guys if she could be the one doing the 'doing'. It wasn't that she didn't like being penetrated, she just felt that it was quite a bottom role to take, and she wasn't exactly a bottom... Maybe at some point, a certain dragoness might fix that?
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:38 am

Trev squirmed slightly as she moved, but felt her getting settled, and spreading her legs helped him to slide out from that tight embrace, back to resting against her lips and her panties behind him. He panted heavily as he just stayed there, his tiny clothes on him sticky and plastered to his fur, but it was more just the heat than arousal fluids, for now, as she spoke up above. One of those mice clubs, please don’t let Elra find out about those. She’ll give them either the best night of their lives or put them out of business! Although, if this was bow those things went… he might actually consider it, part time, maybe once a weekend or… a couple nights a week…

He pitched forward again with another movement of hers, pressing against sensitive spots, despite her warning! He perked up down there, trying to push himself up a little, but just rubbing her lips more with his own movements. It made sense to him, she was certainly the dominant sort. There was plenty of toys for that sort of thing, strap ons to beg someone with… but if she was thinking of wanting it more real… well maybe Elra could help with that… would certainly make Tawny trust her. Trev could definitely see Tawny getting great joy out the many things Elra could do… the two of them… what a combination… But his thoughts were interrupted, another shift, another squeeze pressuring him roughly against her clit again, this time his face pressing directly into it.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:29 am

Unlike Trev, Tawny preferred her knives and forks over chopsticks, but she had to take some pauses between mouthfuls as she felt all of the movement within her stirring up her arousal, and she wasn't one to just ignore her feelings when a need struck her. When she felt one more firm push against her clit, she groaned, her legs suddenly clamping shut and her cutlery clattering down onto the table. "Fuck, fuck fuck..." She panted. "...Fuck it" She muttered, before standing up and shoving her shorts down. She then rushed over to the couch, practically diving onto it, grabbing a pillow in one hand and tugging her panties down with another, before shoving the cushion between her legs.

She paused for a moment, chest rising from her breaths, before rolling her shoulders in a shrug, and then pulling off her tank-top, unhooking her bra and tossing them aside, leaving her mostly nude save her panties dangling from her ankles.

And then she began to hump the pillow, grinding herself against it whilst she writhed on Trev's couch, her pistoning motions and clenching walls either holding him in place or only serving to drag him deeper into her depths. "Yeah! Right there, little man! Get to work!" She commanded, as if she'd given him prior orders, just caught up so much in her haze of pleasure.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:19 pm

The red panda felt her thighs closing in, squeezed tight and unable to move! But Elra was right, he was much more durable like this, so as much as he felt the pressure of it, he wasn’t hurt in the slightest. Just jostled as she suddenly moved about, freeing him up, before her diving onto the couch sent him sliding, and then crashing back against her. It was such a small amount of space that he moved, but it felt like a roller coaster to him! He groaned out, before being stuck fast against her, those panties disappearing, replaced by a cushion?? As she pressed into the couch, her nose would be filled with scents: Elra’s, which was surely intoxicating, and Trev’s, which the red panda didn’t know how it made Tawny feel, but the she started grinding, and he was rubbdd hard against her, finding himself moreso laying on the cushion now as she heavily ground into it and him, rolling over him again and again. Her words made him squeak out as she pushed hard on him, forcing his head against her clit, until she pulled back, then slammed onto him again. It was rough, it was messy, but it was fun~ His tail flicked at one side of her lips as she dropped down, but her grinds were rewarded as Trev grabbed on, hands massaging at her pleasure button, and when she drove her hips down, she brought that spot against his face, against his tongue, licking, his teeth, gently biting~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:37 pm

It was possible in that moment that Tawny had forgotten Trev was actually a person, and not just a little sex toy made for her pleasure. The scent of Elra, who's aura was not only reptilian, but thick with an almost crackling candy-like flavour of magic, which somehow only spurred the wolverine on. Trev's scent was there as well, it grounded her just a little, but at this point it wasn't enough to distract her from getting off by rubbing his tiny body against her clit until one of them broke.

"Oh, Yes! Yes, Yes, YES!" Tawny was moaning loudly as she felt his face against her clit, slamming her hips harder and faster against the pillow. It was a good thing Elra's magic did make him more durable, since it was quite likely that if he was a normal mouse, there wouldn't be a whole lot left of him at this point, but it would have been a hell of a way to go.

Her body had started to twitch, but she determinedly held back her orgasm, even as her legs quivered and her torso shook, the impending explosion only building and building. Her humping ceased as she just pressed the cushion as firmly as she could, cramming it against her crotch and leaving Trev crammed against her clit. One last move from him, and the flood gates would burst...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Being pounded into the cushion again and again, it made Trev realize just how gentle Elra was in comparison, and what a world of difference there was between someone who had handled someone small before, and someone who hadn’t. If he were a real mouse, with similar physics, it wouldn’t have been the first news story about this kind of thing, and it wouldn’t be the last. Some tiny mice folk just got unlucky, but you couldn’t say they didn’t go out doing something hot~

Trev wasn’t breaking first, lucky for him. He couldn’t get much pleasure himself as he was slammed again and again, but Tawny wasn’t much the sort for pleasuring others either so it seemed. She was rough, and rather greedy in her sex life it seemed~ He made a muffled squeak as she dropped down, her pulse pounding around him again and again as she pressed down hard. He wondered, he was durable, but could he hold out, he could barely breath! Not that he was going to hold back. She’d earned every ounce of this pleasure she was about to feel, as he opened his mouth with a small “Ahhh” before delivering the final blow with a chomp to that pleasure spot!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay