Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:08 am

There was a brilliant, dazzling light that blasted out from, of all places... the bathroom. It flickered and shined through the cracks of the door and out of the windows before it just so suddenly disappeared like it had begun, only with a rather ominous fizzling sound to finish it off.

The door handle rattled for a moment before turning, and stepping out from the room with her head stooped was a woman. Or something. It seemed to be a human women, but both her limbs beneath the joints were covered in scales, pearly white scales, finished with golden claws. She seemed tall, and healthy, strong... and eye-grabbingly busty, a pair of boobs that were barely contained by what little threads she wore to cover herself, her cleavage on full display as well as her tanned body. Her hair was long and a raven black colour, her eyes an orange colour, seeming red when they caught the light. A pair of thick white horns emerged from her forehead and curled around the shape of her skull, the points ending just behind her ears. A pair of strong, lizardly wings were folded behind her back, and a long, powerful white tail completed the woman's visage. She looked dangerous, and gorgeous, all at once.

The draconid's eyes travelled around the room, taking in every detail before finally settling on the one occupant in the room. Her face was expressionless for now, she simply stared down at him. "...I am Elrahzard, the Hero-Queen and Goddess of Starvania... You, mortal, where am I now?" Elra demanded of the young person who's home she had suddenly teleported into.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby tacorem » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:07 pm

The TV was never too loud, as it showed a news broadcast. The red panda was relaxed on the sofa facing the screen, though he wasn't paying much attention to the story about a drone lightshow going wrong, causing a bit of a panic as they started to crash land around the spectators. Thankfully no one was injured, just a bit of a fright. Trev yawned widely as he shifted some, considering laying down long across the couch, but he knew how hard it would be to get back up and make himself dinner in a little while if he laid down now. It was a calm Sunday. The only issue he had had was the air quality in the morning had made him sneeze a little, but a quick antihistamine fixed that up for the rest of the day.

Then, everything changed when the bathroom exploded. Exploded with light as the red panda quickly sat up, hopping to his feet, staring at the bathroom door as a slight sizzling sound came from within... Had... had someone just thrown a flashbang grenade in there through the window? Or some firework? There hadn't been a sound, no bang at all. He jumped as the door handle turned and opened, and she stepped into view. Trev's eyes went wide as he stared at the woman emerging from his bathroom, shocked, blushing, confused, a swathe of emotions mixing through him all at once. He felt his legs were locked as she stared around the room and over himself, otherwise he would have fallen back onto the couch.

The room she entered was rather small. A little living room, a couch and a low table before it, and a TV along the wall. Further to her left was a glass door leading to a little balcony. To her right was a hallway leading to some back room, and past that entrance was another table with higher chairs, and just beyond that was a small kitchen area. To the side was an entryway sealed by a door with a little mail slot, leading outside.

The "mortal" standing before her was an anthro red panda, with bright red fur and gold markings. Wearing jeans and a t-shirt, he was almost fully covered up, the opposite of her attire. He was motionless, save for a slight flick of an extremely long tail, which had six gold rings interspersed between sections of red. He seemed quite dumbfounded for a few moments, a slight gulp flexing his throat before he spoke. "Y-You're in my home... In... Texas?" he stammered, the confusion evident from head to toe. "What did... how did... why are you coming out of my bathroom?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:23 am

"Texas? I do not know this realm of Texas..." The woman answered, although completely ignoring his own question for now. Instead, she simply walked over to a window, peering out to the world beyond, as well as the sky. "Hmm..." She murmured, staring out into space. "Hmm... No sign of conflict, at least not anywhere close by, not much poverty, or disease... This world seems to be rather comfortable, I believe it will suffice for my hiatus from Starvania" She remarked aloud, smiling happily before turning her attention upon Trev. She seemed friendly although her gaze seemed to have some ferocious power behind it.

"I apologise for intruding upon your abode, mortal" Elra told him, bowing in respect to the red pand "The enchantment of cross-dimensional travel I recited is crude and lacks direction, thus I thank you for not immediately panicking at my presence" She said, before moving to sit down on the couch next to him.

"My realm of Starvania has descended into chaos and unrest wrought by the misguided actions of my subjects. To that end, I have taken hiatus of my duties until the civilization has sufficiently reformed itself to a more peaceful and enjoyable realm... If it is not too much trouble, I would seek your hospitality and company, as I will likely be here for several centuries... Thusly, mortal, might I stay with you whilst I am in this world of Texas?" Elra inquired, all whilst her tremendous cleavage sat 'innocently' before his eyes.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:08 pm

The red panda hardly knew where to begin, still just attempting to comprehend the figure whom had waltzed out of his bathroom and so confidently asserted herself with nary a word on his part, and all the more ignored as she walked by, the red panda’s head on a swivel as he shifted himself to stay facing her, but that smile… was this where it all started? With that… happy smile? The intimidating presence seemed to falter with that look at him, but it didn’t quite leave her eyes, seeming focused there to the point that the red panda felt he could hardly stand, choosing to sit back onto the couch.

She said many things then, which the red panda didn’t understand at all. Enchantment? Cross-dimensional travel? Oh no, he was definitely panicking, but he was just reacting like a deer in headlights rather than running for help. He didn’t feel it would help… and he didn’t want to leave some stranger in his home, he wasn’t going to abandon it.

He felt the shift of the couch as she sat next to him, his eyes briefly drawn down to her legs and tail as she did, before his eyes shot back up, slow over her chest before returning to her face as she continued speaking. Again it was many things he couldn’t piece together… at least not right now, but a few things felt more clear. She seemed to be someone of importance… wherever she was from. But he could tell that just from looking at her. Whatever species she was, it wasn’t one of a person he had ever met. The scales, wings, and horns, he’d never seen anyone with all of them… maybe… he couldn’t speculate about her at all, but she didn’t seem to be purely one species as far as he knew. Though some thought did occur to him, she looked almost like something… mythical. But those kinds of creatures didn’t exist, they were just fantasy!

“I don’t know what or where your Starvania is from,” he’d begin, slowly coiling his tail over his lap. But I wouldn’t turn someone away who’s far from home….” He paused then, his ear flicking some. “Wait, did you say centuries?” he asked, his eyes wandering again towards that bust before focusing. “Are you larping right now? Is that what’s going on? I know Halloween is coming up, but it’s too early to be wearing a costume and… visiting people’s homes,” he said, a bit flustered still as his fur fluffed up slightly under his clothes.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:57 pm

"Indeed, civil reform unfortunately doesn't happen overnight, so I will probably be a visitor here for a substantial amount of time" Elra informed him. "And I do not know what this 'larping' is that you speak of, but it seems that you find my story to be implausible... This is understandable" She remarked with a nod, before she rose to her feet once more. "Thus, allow me to demonstrate some of my power, and perhaps that will convince you that I am indeed genuine" She remarked, a smile creeping across her face as she moved to stand in front of him, practically looming over him.

She reached her scaled hand out, holding it above his head, palm faced down towards him. Her crimson eyes seemed to shimmer a golden colour, before light emerged from her hand, bathing Trev in brightness. He'd feel the couch beneath him shifting, the edge seeming to grow further and further away, as if it was changing beneath his very behind. When the light faded however, it was obvious that the couch hadn't changed, he had... Elra now loomed INCREDIBLY tall over him now as she appeared to have shrunk the red panda down to a height of mere inches.

"I've often used this power on my people... my attendants and my followers do so love to see as much as me as possible, and to be so greatly acquainted with my form" Elra said, grinning down at him, though there was no ill-intent in her eyes. Mischief or amusement perhaps, but it seemed she had no desire to abuse the power she wielded over him. "Since you are my first companion in this world, it is only fair that you take the time to really familiarize yourself with my appearence" She said, placing her hands on her hips and grinning off into the distance, striking a powerful and confident pose, allowing him to, in her mind, appreciate her majesty. She even turned around for him, to give him a prime view of her ass, which was big, full and juicy-looking... and also practically a celestial body at Trev's current size.

"Are my assets to your liking, mortal?" Elra questioned him, smiling back down at him. "Would you perhaps like an even closer look?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:33 pm

The red panda breathed out deeply. She seemed to understand… whether she was playing around or not, she seemed to understand his incredulity. Her standing up again though, he fluffed up a little more, though he tried to smooth it down. It was a defense mechanism from genes long ago unused. Humans call it their “goosebumps” which was generally offensive to geese people. He gazed up at her, the glow in her eyes, the hand stretching out. He winced slightly, but he was fine.. he was fine.. he was…??!!

Suddenly, bright light from her palm! He squinted but had to look away, feeling the cushion moving under him. What was she doing? Pulling the couch cushion out from under him while she shined a light in his eyes? Was this… what a was this… it was strange… just as suddenly as it began, the light faded, and he blearily rubbed his eyes. He looked around… everything seemed to have stretched? Why was it so dark… who planted trees here?? Confused, he looked up, his eyes widened. Those weren’t trees… those were thighs! Her thighs! He craned up, eyes over her belly, her underboob blocking the view of her face until she leaned over a little, that smile now a smirk… Was this how it began? That smirk? That look felt more like an end than a beginning.

Her confident pose, as he stared up at her, that chest lightly bouncing as she put her hands on her hips, and then as turned, and his eyes widened even more at this side of her. His fur was bright red already, but it almost looked like the golden face markings were turning red as well, or would if they could have! He stared and stared, his tail flicking in spite of himself. “F-first of all!” he squeaked out. “I-I believe you now, o-okay? Y-you can change me back! A-and secondly! My name isn’t mortal, it’s Trev!” he called up, unsure if his small voice would even reach her.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:16 pm

"Hmm... but what if I like you at this size?" Elra countered, her smirk creeping back across her lips as she turned back to face him once again. "Perhaps I should keep you this way, I'm sure you'd learn to enjoy it" She teased, giving a warm chuckle as she looked down at him. Then she held her hand out over him once again. Her eyes glowed gold and light burst forth from her palms once more, and Trev would feel the world beneath him shifting again, but this time, when the light faded away, she had returned him to his normal height, smiling at him again.

"Thank you for telling me your name, Trev... You may call me Elra, if you so desire, I know that my full name and title can be a mouthful" Elra said. "Tell me though, are you a unique creature? The people of my realm were largely entirely human with few exceptions, so I haven't seen somebody with such distinct animal features before, are they common in this world of Texas?" Elra asked him. "I must say, the look certainly suites you... were you one of my attendants, I'd probably be cuddling up to you all the time... or I'd keep you locked away inside of my womb, so that I could keep your cuteness all to myself" She said with a chuckle, before sitting back down next to him again, albeit closer this time, their legs practically touching. "Oh, I apologize if I seem forward, I... am very liberal with body, and have always appreciated physical intimacy in all it's many splendored forms, but please feel free to say if my lewdness makes you uncomfortable" She told him. If there was any kind of wickedness to her, it must have been buried deep under these shows of consideration and honesty. Besides her teasing, she seemed genuinely warm, almost motherly even.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:10 pm

The diminutive red panda's ears dropped down as she spoke, literally, down to him. He admittedly couldn't protest. If she liked him at this size, it's not like he understood at all what had happened, what she had done, how it could be reversed except by however it was that she could... She could, right? He stared up into her hand as it hovered over, this time closing his eyes before the light flashed around him. When he opened them, it was when he felt his legs going over the edge of the cushion and back to the floor. He breathed a sigh of relief.

What relief he had was immediately taken away as she repeated his name. So she had heard him... enough to answer him, and hear his name... That was good at least but... what if names were some sort of power thing. He'd just given it to her... what did that make him now, if that was some true name kind of thing? No... true names were always some special thing that people don't even know is their true name in fantasy... or something, right? Whatever the case, he was distracted as she sat down next to him, so close. He glanced down, that tree trunk of a thigh, back in his normal perspective again, and close to the leg of his pants. "Elra then," he'd repeat, trying to match her smile, though her next words threw him off a little. For a moment he had thought there was some familiarity, sharing their names, but then, a strange question arose again.

"There's... a lot to unpack there... more than a short conversation can handle," he would say as he glanced past her for a moment at a clock above the TV. Locked away in her womb? Is... is that how things work for her?... Need to change the subject... "Are you hungry? It's about time for dinner, we can talk during a meal, if you don't mind? Or well, you can listen while you eat, since I'll be doing a lot of talking and all... you really aren't from here after all..." He shifted a little bit, he didn't seem quite ready to move just yet. "I ahh... I don't mind the... being forward... that was... now that I know it's reversible, a cool... trick?" he said, a bit of warmth radiating from him. "W-With the uhh... unique perspective you gave me a moment ago... how often can you do that?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:39 am

"Oh, you would feed me? That's very kind of you to offer, although I should warn you ahead of time that my tastes are somewhat... eclectic" She said, before a rumbling chuckle came from her throat as she listened to him, leaning back against the couch and relaxing somewhat. Even though she was being courteous, she seemed pretty content to just make herself at home regardless of Trev's feelings on the matter. Then again, she didn't seem to pose a threat to his place, at least not a willing one, anyway.

"As for my powers of dimension manipulation, I can do that as often as I like, and with a multitude of different sizes for others, and also for myself" Elra said, smirking. "If I was so inclined, anyway... though I confess that the immense feeling of satisfaction from standing with your entire capital city between your feet is rather difficult to recreate. Alas" She said, with a shrug, though she still smiled.

Was she some manifestation of cosmic destruction? The apocalypse given physical form? Was the whole world merely a toy at her fingertips? The terrifying strength she possessed seemed matched only by the warmth she radiated, the confidence and kindness she seemed to show-

"Once again, thank you for feeding me, I'll enjoy hearing you talk" She said, before she suddenly planted her hands on his shoulder, her face approaching his own. Her mouth opened in what seemed like a yawn, until her lips went right over his head! It seemed like it happened in slow motion, and yet it also happened so fast. Was this her power or was she truly just that captivating? Either way, it wasn't long before his head, his whole entire normal-sized head, was a bulge in her throat with the rest of him certain to follow behind.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:27 am

Trev was confident in his cooking abilities, and didn’t mind at all if her tastes were strange. That was all the better actually. If she enjoyed unusual food, there was surely nothing more unusual than foreign food, which was everything he could make. He glanced at her up and down again as she relaxed for a moment, his fur standing up again at that deep rumble. For whatever reason, well, for many reasons, he knew he needed to tread carefully around her, especially right now.

His eyes widened at the talk of her power. A city underfoot? He was going to have to explain a lot to her over dinner, and fast. Maybe the food will distract her from those kinds of thoughts. He was starting to realize his plate was going to be very full.

His vision then was suddenly filled as she approached, hands on his shoulders leaning in close. What… what now? She was going in for a kiss? Why? He was so confused, he could only stare as her lips approached the end of his short muzzle, and then, darkness! Hot breath, a slimy cave, pushing against something before a convulsion pressed against all around his head and tugged him down. “W-what?? What are you doing??!” he called out, or tried to, his muzzle was clamped shut by the squeezing walls, but he wasn’t just shouting. His back strained, trying to pull with all his muscle, as his hands reached forward, grasping quickly at a pair of large soft mounds, pushing as hard as he could into her chest… He’d have been flustered by that, but she was trying to eat him!!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:54 am

A pleased hum echoed all around Trev's head when Elra felt the press of his hands against her boobs, seemingly assuming that he'd chosen to get to grips with her body before becoming surrounded by it. Thus, her efforts didn't slow or weaken as she carried on swallowing him, pulling his body past her fangs, which bizarrely didn't feel at all sharp whenever his body happened to pressed against them. Her lips were spreading over the tops of his shoulders now, and soon his ability to grip at her boobs would be diminished, as his arms became trapped against his body whilst her ravenous, eternal maw journeyed forth down his torso. The grip of throat, hot and slick, was strong but weirdly not oppressive. Food he may have been, but even her insides didn't seem careless. The walls were soft, almost lulling in aura even... was he being devoured or being tucked up in a rather unorthodox bed? He wasn't going to get any answers right now, not whilst he stilled filled Elra's mouth.

When she arrived at his waist, she began to slowly tilt her head back, letting gravity tag-team with natural functions to help him slide down easily.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:02 am

The spot he grabbed... it was warm... soft, squishy... But he couldn't process anything more than the mantra going through his head: she's eating me! I have to get out! Something! Someone help! He was in a full panic, but another powerful gulp pulled his arms away, dragging him closer against her, his legs uselessly turned and just against the floor. The most he could do was to squeeze with his thighs and calves to try to somehow grip the cushion of the couch. As her mouth was pulling him along, she would feel the rough texture of his shirt, a cottony taste soaking up saliva from her, and muting the taste of the red panda whose fur had left a sweet trail before his head was sent down her throat. He was twisting and squirming, but to no avail... Even if it didn't feel like he was being crushed in the esophagus of some humanoid snake, he was still too shocked to do anything but resist in vain. Soon he felt everything shifting, being lifted up and brought vertically in the air, his legs kicking, and his tail whipping about. It was quite long, extending even a couple feet beyond the red panda's feet, and it seemed like the tip, the last gold ring, was ever so slightly glowing, though maybe that was just the lighting.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:05 pm

Elra was either blissfully unaware of Trev's panic or simply ignoring it as the bulge he was making beneath her skin was now travelling down from her throat and beneath her chest. With only the ends of his legs and the length of his tail left unswallowed, Elra threw her head back and let Trev slide all the way down to her stomach, which proved to be just as welcoming as her throat had been. The walls were slick and spongy but strong, only eliciting little pleased coos from it's owner whenever Trev pressed against them, the only real trace that he was even there being the big, swollen orb he'd created upon her middle with his form.

Once she'd finished totally swallowing him, Elra lay down on her side on the couch, one hand holding up her head whilst the other happily stroked over her stomach, feeling the contours that Trev's body was making against her belly. "Mmm... you taste as pleasant as you look, Trev... I believe I will be sated with you after an hour or so, so just relax for now since you won't be staying for long... unless you want to, that is" Elra said with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:14 pm

The red panda was in full shell shocked mode as she swallowed past his hips, rough jeans soaking up her saliva, threatening to dry the walls of her throat as he was gulped and pulled down into darkness. For a brief moment, the tip of his tail seemed to illuminate the inside of her mouth, and then it was gone, slipping down her throat with the rest of him, smoothly bulging down her chest, and making her belly dome out with his weight, with a shifting wobble as the soft walls curled him up. He was breathless, panicking, too much so to even say a word, he was breathing way too fast. Someone would help, someone… someone… His eyes slowly closed, his breathing slowing as well. The lightheadedness from hyperventilating had become too much, and he had passed out, though to Elra it felt more like he had simply relaxed so much that he had fallen asleep within her welcoming belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:40 pm

"Oh? Seems you are more tired than I am" Elra remarked, before smiling as she rubbed her stomach. "Well then, sleep well, Trev" She whispered, before she got back up to her feet. She glanced towards the window, and smiled. "Well then, I shall use this time to have a brief exploration of my surroundings..." She mused, patting her stomach softly before moving to leave Trev's apartment...

Though she didn't go far, she certainly would have caught a few eyes as she observed the blocks around the building where Trev lived. She happily greeted some people and engaged in idle chatter, making her seem like a rather unusual, if cheerful, tourist from another land. She ended up flustering a group of youths who'd bigged up to try and hit on her, and found her to be a lot more receptive than they'd anticipated, her confidence causing them to shirk away bashfully.

Whether it was obvious she'd eaten someone or if it simply looked as if she was quite heavily burdened with offspring, the one saving grace was that nobody would be able to tell it was Trev inside of her, and she had at least enough respect for the red panda's privacy to not go around bragging that it was him specifically inside of her. Eventually, after having given most of the neighbourhood quite a show with her mere presence, still wearing the revealing cloths from her old world, she would return to Trev's apartment, and sat down upon his couch again. She started to rub her stomach with both hands, at either side. "Hmm... I should thank Trev for the energy he has provided me, but how should I show my appreciation... hmm... Ah, yes... that's always gone down well..." She murmured before grinning, and brought a hand up to her chest, causing a brief light to appear, and the sense that her boobs suddenly seemed a little... heavier.

When Trev would eventually awake, he would still be in the fleshy insides of the dragoness interloper. "Oh, it seems you're waking up... did you have a nice nap? I did my best to keep you comfortable and ward off your nightmares" She told him, her voice seeming to come from... somewhere above him. It made sense, of course, since her mouth was above him somewhere, and yet... her voice also seemed like it came from everywhere.

"Oh, I also transported your clothes out of there so I could clean them, as I sullied then with my mouth when I swallowed you... if you'd like them back, just let me know" Elra told him... which lead to the rapid realization that unlike before, he was now also NAKED inside of her.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:57 pm

It was quite the shock on the neighborhood for certain as she explored the area. The red panda appeared to live in a nice apartment complex. Grass was well kept and green, the rooms were at least spaciously apart. If her hearing was sensitive enough she could surely hear through the thick walls, but it seemed most residents couldn’t, even with attuned animal like hearing. She would see people of all sorts, some familiar humans, but also many like the red panda, an anthro of some animal or another. The closest she saw to herself was a motherly snake-like figure… who Elra would catch in the middle of swallowing something whole… though it was clear from the bucket in her arms that it was a cooked chicken, not anything alive. A large elephant woman gawked some at her, making a bit if a “tssk” sound, but with her trunk before trundling past with the swell of her huge hips at the level of Elra’s chest. She would see the residential area was gated off, and at one point would see a group in a vehicle pausing, the gate opening on its own, then the group driving through and the gate closing slowly, as that rambunctious group approached, and rebuffed themselves out of hidden shyness.

Eventually the red panda would begin to shift and stir, making slight wobbles in her belly. He drifted to consciousness, it was… comfortable, warm… he felt damp, but it wasn’t chilling. He was calm, opening his eyes, darkness all around… a deep voice all around. Like a bolt he remembered what had happened! “L-let me out!” he squeaked out, pushing at his surroundings as much as he could. “Wh-whatever I did, I-I’m sorry, I don’t… I can’t be food!” He squeaked, then shuddered and let out an involuntary moan, looking down, heating up, as he realized he was nude, and whether it was from his movements, the walls around him, or just… something while he slept, he was at full mast, even in a situation like this!… How shameful’
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:12 pm

"Oh? Does being a meal concern you? It shouldn't... Let your fears go, Trev, you'll come to no kind of harm inside of me" Elra assured him. "Even if we both so chose for you to be digested, it would be entirely pleasurable, and with your soul being contained inside of me I could easily reform you on a whim... As it was, the only part of you I've really devoured is what I've dubbed your 'nano-energy'... the slightest movements you make, even when sleeping, your chest rising and falling, twitches in your limbs, any kind of movement... my stomach takes all those little things, nano-movements, and absorbs them, whilst leaving you entirely unharmed... This also eases physical tension in your body too, don't you feel more limber, more well-rested than usual? Nano-energy can be quite a relief to expel, so I've heard... Anyway, I hope that puts your mind at ease, at least if just a little" She told him with a smile.

"Now, if you would relax yourself, calm yourself... and then I'll ask if you would like to exit. After all, you said you would tell me things, and you can still do so from in there... Perhaps some incentive? I've already prepared a meal for you, in gratitude for your knowledge and hospitality" She assured him.

If she wasn't some kind of otherworldly being... then she was insane. Totally off the rails. She had to be. She clearly had power that she enjoyed over people, if not just specifically him for now... and yet, a little playfulness aside, she'd made no attempt to ruin his life... hell, she could have easily digested him whilst he was asleep, probably... but she hadn't, she'd waited for him and for his decision first.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:07 pm

The red panda couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Don’t be worried about being eaten? How could he not be freaked out?! Her words weren’t particularly calming. She was talking about souls so matter-of-factly. He believed in that, but she was talking about it like someone would talk about a yo-yo! Someone on a string wrapped around her finger? If a soul did exist, shouldn’t it be a little more… sacred than that? The talk of. Ano-energy was something he didn’t understand either… though as he was pushing about, he did feel a little less cramped… not to mention those walls were sinking with his pushing about, forming bulges outside, but softly enveloping as he pushed… he didn’t know how long it had been either… surely not very long, but he did admittedly feel more awake too…

To top it off, he did feel more relaxed, somehow. His mind wasn’t racing as much as before… he slowly stopped moving about as she asked, curled and settled sideways in her belly now. “You’ve made a meal…? Were you using the kitchen? How long have I been asleep?” he said, poking around again as he shifted, unsure if he was facing or speaking “up” to her. “L-let me out… you… brought me back to normal when I asked, you’ll do this too? A-ahh, do it in the room in the back of the hallway, with the tile, and don’t look when you let me out! I’m… all slick… it’s slimy in here…” he murmured… unsure about how he honestly felt about it.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:12 pm

"The kitchen? Oh no, I've prepared a delicacy from my world that I'm sure you'll appreciate... it didn't actually require too much preparation, if I'm being honest" She admitted as she drummed her fingers against her belly. "As for how long you've been slumbering, I'm afraid I've not quite adjusted to this realm's concept of time yet, though if the position of the sun was anything to go by, I'd say it was about an hour or so... I went and had a walk in the local area to get to know my surroundings... I must say, the people here are quite diverse, and approachable too" She chatted for a moment, before she eventually gave a sigh, the sigh of someone exasperated by the work that was ahead of them... As if it was somehow Trev's fault she had to let him out in the first place! Of course, she didn't say anything, she was far too well-mannered and concerned for his feelings to say such things aloud.

"Very well, if I must release you, then I shall" She huffed, getting herself back up to her feet and heading for the room he had directed her to. Unnoticed since he was asleep the first time, but when she walked, her belly swayed gently from side to side, slow and short but almost like a gentle rocking... The whole situation may have been deeply weird, but it would have been a tough argument to say that it was entirely uncomfortable.

Then the ground, floor, whatever, the surface beneath him quickly began to tilt downwards, and Trev was pulled deeper into her body, into her warmth and darkness. Her intestines, however, were much clingier than the rest of her, suckling upon him as he was practically dragged down through her tight innards. She seemed to be making quick work of it, perhaps for his benefit, as she'd taken more time in swallowing and enjoying him than the speed with which she was vacating him from her.

Before he'd know it, he was sliding out of her rear end with ease, almost like she were laying an egg that she was perfectly suited for. He was eased steadily, but not harshly, out onto the ground. Once he'd tumbled all the way out of her, she stood up, facing away from him. She did spin one arm around however, and that dangerous, power-filled hand was once again pointed at him...

...She was simply holding the clothes he'd been wearing out for him to take, just as clean and dry as she said, almost as if they'd never been on the journey with him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:38 pm

The red panda within felt budding hesitation growing in him. A delicacy that didn’t long to prepare… judging by his full extent of his knowledge of what she had eaten so far, his level of concern rose. It didn’t help either when she mentioned she had gone walking around the neighborhood, and that everyone was so approachable! He was getting deeply tense again, despite the rocking about back and forth, worried she had just plucked someone out of the apartment complex and had them small in a bowl or something!

He’d actually heard of such things happening, to some of the species of micefolk whose genetics walloped them at birth with minuscule size in a society built to cater the average height several tomes theirs. The most concessions society made were for the taller and wider people alone, and sometimes those concessions were hard to come by. Trev remembered a recent event, some news story about how a mousey guy and a large hippo were married… the questions raised were far too probing for regular televsion!

He felt himself shifting, sliding, and squeaked as he realized he was going down, not up. She’d swallowed him so easily, he had assumed that was where he would go, but he felt himself being hugged tighter through slimy passages, his fur catching and rubbing with all sorts of sensations more than likely through her bowels. Just as quickly as it felt like it hard started, he was pushing out into cool air, feet touching first, and more of him sliding from her rear as she released him smoothly back into the world. His head was spinning, though his body was still betraying him to the physical sensations he’d just been through. He saw her facing him for a moment, and then winced at that hand looming… until he saw her holding his clothes.

“I-I think… we’re going to have a longer conversation than I thought…” he stammered as he did his best to. Ot touch the clothes too much as he took them, putting them on the lid of his toilet. “If I can have a few minutes, alone? So I can clean up and get dressed… I’ll be quick if you would wait on the couch for me,” he would say.

(If she agreed, he would hurriedly wash up, scrubbing his fur… finding it just felt more slick and slimy than dirty at all… almost seemed like it was… good for his fur? It seemed softer, brighter… strange… He wouldn’t dwell on it long, not if she was waiting for him to rejoin her, and the water would quickly go silent as he dried and dressed before walking at a quick pace back to the little living room area.)
tacorem
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay