Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:00 pm

The short, sharp groans were suddenly replaced with one long, loud moan as Tawny's body began violently shake against the couch. Trev would practically hear her climax coming for him before it hit him, that flood of fem-cum blasting all over him, dousing him in her pleasure, the cushion trapping him leaving him with nowhere to go, the cum able to sink through the fabric. He was, technically, being waterboarded all over by vagina juices, but whether it was torture or pleasure was up to him. The only motions left were Tawny's twitching hips, her body unconsciously attempting a few humps against the pillow again, though her senses were dulled, it was just bodily reflex, until all that tension finally relaxed and she went limp with a sigh.

She reached a hand down, rummaging around for a moment before finding where he was stuck against the cushion, and picked him up again. She brought him up to her chest and dropped him just above it, so that he was sat between her face and her boobs, the great mounds behind like enormous pillows to rest against. Her chest was still rising and falling however.

"If you... need to... get off, you know... go ahead... use my tits" Tawny panted. Three words men in her life may have battled over to hear her say... and she said to tiny Trev, her longest friend and now most recent sex toy... fair?
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:13 pm

The red panda groaned and then quickly closed his mouth as her climax washed over him, a flood, a veritable wave of climax soaking him and his clothes in a matter of moments, gushing all over the cushion. Between her now and Elra earlier… he was going to have to thoroughly wash this couch, or just let it devolve into the sex place is was quickly becoming, as she added her fluids and scent to the fabric, all the while he weakly struggled beneath her, but couldn’t breath, couldn’t see. He didn’t fade out, but he was left gasping and panting when she finally rolled herself over and fished him out. He was limp and exhausted as she dropped him in front of her chest, and couldn’t help but chuckle as he breathed and panted, laying back fully, just above her cleavage as his own chest rose and fell along with her. “H-ha… if you think… I can move a muscle after that… haaa, you’ve been with tougher guys or girls than I am,” he snickered as he lay there. “I’d ask for a rain check, but when it rains it pours,” he further quipped, then closed his eyes and just breathed, letting the cessation of pressure and the sound of her body below him ease him down.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:25 pm

Tawny rested her head back against the couch, her eyes open and staring at the ceiling as she gathered her breath back, one hand rested on her tummy whilst the other hung limply over the side of the couch. "Heh... sorry if I was... a little rough... I kinda... lost myself a little" Tawny admitted to him. "Honestly... I haven't really... gotten myself off... lately... so I guess I kinda... needed it" She also admitted as she lay there. "...I can't believe you're so small... I know some mice people are small like that, but someone being just... dwindled to their size, it's kinda crazy" She said, reaching her hanging hand up and running it through her hair.

"So, what's it like? Being tiny? Although... I'm guessing you haven't really experienced much life like this, when horny girls keep using you to get off" She said with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:37 pm

Trev turned his gaze from the ceiling as well, slowly towards Tawny as she started speaking, making him smile as she apologized. “Ha, no need… I haven’t been getting enough exercise lately as it is… phew, glad I could help relieve a little tension though… ha…” he panted back, nodding along some as he would slowly sit up, abs aching as he pulled himself to a sitting position. “Yeah it is kinda crazy… but it’s ahh… well I like it…” he stammered, blushing quite a bit, though after the fun they had just had, was there really anything to be embarrassed about? Tawny was one of his best friends. He hadn’t seen her lately either, so all this opening up together was great… and all thanks to Elra more or less. “Ha, not much life no… but I think I’m experiencing just the best parts of this kinda life,” he snickered, his tail giving a wet splat on her chest. “Well, used as a grinding spot… and brushing Elra’s teeth… which also served to introduce her to toothpaste, that’s about all I’ve experienced so far… but the views are incredible… and it makes every person like a whole world to explore… though I haven’t gone cave diving just yet~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:00 am

"Well... we've got all day, I'm sure I can help with that last one" She said with a smirk. She didn't lower her head, but Trev could see the upturn of her lips anyway. Her grins were perhaps scarier looking than even Elra's smiles, since the wolverine's fangs weren't all entirely symmetrical.

In terms of furry society, wolverines were actually quite looked down upon for their instinctual aggression and beserker mentality, often seen as criminals and ne'er-do-wells. Though a little rough around the edges, Tawny was a decent person who maintained a good connection with her friends, though strangers still eyed her warily. Unfortunetly, her younger sister Amber tended to get it worse, especially when she first joined Trev's firm, since office-work was hardly a place where a wolverine was likely to be found. Thankfully, under Trev's team her sister was somewhat protected, but sometimes she would be bullied or disparaged by employees outside of Trev's department. Luckily, Amber was patient and calm, taking most things in her stride whereas Tawny likely would have blown up in someone's face.

"I should probably stay the night now, I guess" Tawny admitted. "You probably shouldn't be left alone when you're this small, even if it's your own place... what if somebody was to knock on the door, or you got stuck somewhere or something?" She pointed out, before she finally, finally tilted her head down to look at him with her dark, brown eyes. She smirked at him. "...Show me what you taste like" She asked of him, before opening her mouth and extending her tongue out towards him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:20 am

The red panda snickered some and smiled back at the look of that smirk he could see on her face, just the lower half of her muzzle and fangs showing some. It always made him glad when he could get her or Amber to smile. He knew there was quite the heaping of stereotypes they had to overcome, and if Trev had heard of anyone bullying Amber, he would have absolutely put his foot down. He was a relaxed person, but not when it came to his friends being hurt.

He smiled a little more and nodded as Tawny spoke up. "As always, you're welcome here any time. Plenty of food here for you if you want to stay over tonight too," he said, his tail flicking some as he sat up a little off of her chest as she lowered her head. He rolled himself forward, shakily onto his legs as he looked towards her open mouth, her tongue rolling out, his fur fluffing up slightly, though still soaked down. Was she going to want a tiny teeth brushing service too? "You sure you don't want to just take me home with you? Share with your family or friends?" he said with a little smirk as he stepped closer to that tongue... and then pulled off his shirt, and dropped it onto her tongue, after turning it inside out, with a wet splat. It was still soaked with her juices, but inside-out she'd mostly get a taste of him from it.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:28 am

Her eyebrow quirked upwards when she felt his tiny shirt land on her tongue, before she simply smirked back at home. "Oh, I see, you think you can play games with girls about two hundred times your size..." She teased, before rolling her tongue around in her mouth, caressing his shirt against the inside of her cheeks, getting as much taste of him as she could from it, before her eyes settled back on him, and she grinned. And then she dipped her head back, and swallowed, letting his shirt disappear down her throat... potentially, never to be seen again. "Be careful I don't decide to play a little game called 'Cat and Mouse' little man, because I'll play for keeps..." She purred, before she started to slowly sit up, though her hand was ready to grab him should he start to tumble or slide away, though she still clenched her fist around him, keeping him firmly in her grip.

"Well, I'd like to finish my food without having to worry about you causing trouble, so what should I do with you..." She purred aloud as she stood up again. She glanced down, her panties still at her feet, and she stepped out of them. Did either of them care for modesty at this point, especially her?

"Maybe I should sit on you, that'll keep you in place" Tawny remarked as she walked back to the table. "Or maybe I should shove you up somewhere, you did want to explore some caves, after all... Or, maybe I should put you on the ground and keep you under my foot, just to get you real used to how big I am compared to you... So many different ideas... I don't suppose you have a suggestion for your gigantic friend, hmm?" Tawny asked him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:45 pm

The red panda settled back a bit with a grin of his own. He was feeling a little playful... why wouldn't he be after having just been used as he had been with her? He wasn't going to feel anything but fun around her, at this size or otherwise. He was quite enjoying himself, as he watched her tasting over the shirt, getting quite the sweet taste of him from it. Whether or not it tasted good with the texture of the shirt, and with her own flavoring added, was up to her, but he blinked as she casually swallowed it down! He'd never before been so interested in a swallow, her throat flexing, her chest rising ever so slightly, he could practically hear her throat pulling down his clothing beneath him, under her collar, past her breasts and down to her food filled stomach. He shifted about a she started to stand, sliding into her palm, wincing for a moment as she squeezed around him, his face held straight, up to her face as she spoke.

He shifted about with every step she took, and it really dawned on him just how big she was, seeing how well he fit in her palm, how much her voice alone rumbled in his ears as she spoke. "I think... more fun might wanna wait til you finish eating... or we'll just have a repeat of diving to the couch," he chuckled with a grin. "Hmmm I'm not really a feet or paw kinda guy... Oh I have an idea that'll work for both of us," he said with a bright smile. "Rather than Cat and Mouse, cause that doesn't fit either of us. How about hide and seek? Of course, I'll hade, while you finish eating. That way you can eat your meal without any distractions, I'll have a good amount of time to hide, with how slow I move at this size, and then we can be playing this game once your appetite for food is sated.. and maybe your other drive will be recharged, if you find me~ Of course, do what you want to with me if you win... but I'll be the one in control if you can't find me~ How embarrassing, bossed around by your friend two hundred times smaller than you~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:55 am

Her simple steps, once merely soft bumps against the carpets and floorboards, were now thunderous and earth-shaking, at least for Trev anyway. She sat back down at his table, and then let him go next to her, letting him down gently, not just merely dropping him like a piece of candy she didn't want for the moment.

She took a swig from her beer, even the bottle dwarfed the red panda by a decent amount, like some kind of monument to alcohol. The sound of glass hitting wood seemed all that sharper now that it was bigger, or his ears were smaller, or perhaps both. She looked over at him, and smirked. "You really think you can hide from me? I'd sniff you out in moments... But if you really wanna try me, then I'll take that challenge little man, just ready yourself to be treated like the toy you are" She told him with a grin, her haunting fangs bared in glee. It was a challenge she'd never have turned down anyway; Tawny was fiercely competitive, it was perhaps a part of her wolverine nature.

"Alright, go on then, run away, little panda... try not to think of how far I'm going to ram you inside of me when I catch you... or do" She teased with a smirk, before resuming her meal.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:21 am

Trev breathed out and in deeply as she set him down on the chair next to her, getting such a view of her titanic body from the side. It was a new angle, one he quite enjoyed as she made such a huge clinking sound, just from moving the bottle about from her lips back to the table. A simple thing, but to him it was like a crane carrying a girder way up high, something no one could simply do, yet she did. And another gulp, he was transfixed as she swallowed and her throat flexed again.

“Mmm don’t choke on your meal, take your time, enjoy it, have another beer, have seconds, whatever you like,” he would say, before turning to move along the chair to one of the corners. He gulped as he looked down. It was just a few feet, but it looked so far… But he carefully crawled over the edge, grabbing the side of the chair leg, and fireman sliding down the huge “pole” closing his eyes as he tumbled into the carpet, head spinning, but grinning in relief that he had made it, as he ran towards his room… Only, he was so small, it was going to take so long to get there… but he would run as fast as his tiny form could take him, his only hope really being that he could get up into the metal of his bed frame, or even just out of Tawny’s sight before she finished eating.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:39 am

She was giggling to herself as she watched him get down from the chair, though she'd pointlessly try to hide it with her hand and looking away if she caught him glancing back at her. "Tell you what, since you're so small and will be totally easy to find, I'll give myself a little handicap" She told him with a grin before getting up and going over to the fridge, and then pulling out the whole crate of beer bottles, putting them on the table beside where she sat. "Don't worry, I'll buy you some more when I get the chance" She told him with a smirk, before chugging down the last of her first beer and then cracking open a new one. In the mean time, she finished her food and put the dirty dishes away to be cleaned, before sitting and relaxing at the table. She'd long stopped watching out for him at this point, so he could effectively be anywhere he wanted.

She necked back about four more bottles of beer, letting out a heady belch before sighing. "Well... I think that'll do as a bit of a handicap" She said with a chuckle, quite nicely buzzed but not utterly smashed. She stood up and grinned. "Alright little man, I'm coming to find you now! And this'll be so easy, you wanna know why?"

She smirked as she crouched down by the couch and sniffed slightly. "...because I bet you're still pretty soaked with my cum, little man, I've just got to follow the trail..." She trilled with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:11 pm

The red panda looked back up at her, seeing her quickly look away. To avoid cheating, or to avoid looking like she had been watching him fall down the side of the chair? Either way, he silently thanked her as he made his way slowly along the distance under the table. He was almost wading in the carpet fibers as her voice boomed up above him, and her stomping light steps sounded out and felt like waves to him. This must be what a large ant felt like, but since he knew enough to think, he wasn’t mindlessly terrified in the least.

He heard her proclamation and had to breath a sigh of relief. He had said she could have as much as she wanted after all… and the one time he had carried her to his car drunk, and she’d been quite nuzzly on him… well she hadn’t ever brought it up so he assumed she didn’t remember, but it was quite cute~ He took a little more time, but it was still a long way dragging over the carpet to get to his room, under the bed, which, since he hadn’t been in there save to check on Elra for the last week, had gotten a little dusty… which he found out especially as he clambered up into the bed frame and box spring, and found himself quickly coated in dust bunnies.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:09 am

With an increased sense of tipsiness came a lessening of inhibitions as Tawny lowered herself to the ground by the chair that Trev had lowered himself down from. She snickered to herself as she crawled across the floor, the scent of her own orgasm still clinging to Trev's body and rubbing off over everything he came in contact with, at least until she got to the end of the carpet, and paused, sniffing. She grumbled, had he really managed to shake off the scent just by traipsing through the carpet fibres? No, there was still a scent, just... diluted...

Still on hands and knees, she crawled over to the bedroom, following his trail, but the more carpet she encountered, the weaker his trail became. "...I know you're in here somewhere, little man..." She growled. "You can't hide from me..."

She checked under the bed, swiping her hand against the floor. She couldn't see him, but she also had no idea just how close he was. She wrinkled her nose. The trouble was, now she was being assaulted by Elra's scent, since a week's worth of presence had built up in the bedroom.

She crawled on top of the bed, pulling back his sheets, shaking out his pillows. "I know you're in here somewhere!" She repeated. "Don't blame me if I sit on you by accident!" She added, with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:20 pm

The red panda was quite nicely hidden, and he grinned eagerly to himself. He should have set some kinda time limit though before he ran off. He'd just have to wait for her to call out that she was giving up he supposed... that was how it usually worked anyways, or the seeker just got tired and wandered off, leaving the hider to stay still for hours at a time before they finally come out... But hopefully the game didn't last too long, he didn't think Tawny would really have too much patience. He perked up as she got close, so quickly, she must have watched, or tracked him somehow.... Ah... He wasn't smelling much like himself now, was he? He had to hold back a little sneeze though as he noticed his mistake as she growled, and swiped close underneath him! But she wouldn't be catching him without pulling herself up under the bed. He looked up as she climbed up and started tossing the bed about. He smirked some, doubtful she would managed to do that... but he hoped she didn't go ripping his bed apart just to find him... He stayed where he was, listening to the springs shifting about as she moved around on top of his bed, flicking his tail idly as he stayed calm and quiet beneath the titanic assault.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:05 pm

For a brief moment, Tawny actually seemed to pause in her search for her tiny friend and simply lay on his bed, breathing in the scent on his covers. "All I can smell in here is that dragoness... and it's... kinda nice... I wonder what she uses..." Tawny murmured, her guard down, not normally one to speak of 'girly things'... Something she was keenly aware of suddenly, as she leapt off the bed with a gasp. "No! I won't let some dragon from another dimension beat my nose!" Tawny exclaimed, before she began pulling open his drawers, opening his wardrobe, anything in his room that could be opened, she opened and checked it. She looked under the bed one more time.

Her footsteps thudded further away now as she left his bedroom, and seemed to be looking elsewhere in his apartment, the bathroom by the sounds of things. Fair, since a bit of his scent probably lingered in there as well.

"So, how's things? Having fun?" Elra asked Trev, a ghostly apparition of the dragoness suddenly appearing right beside him, and roughly the same size as well, although it seemed she was a bit taller than him, of course. "No, I'm not really here, I'm just projecting my conscious into a semi-corporeal form. My physical form is still dozing quite contently in Lady Jane's intestine, for now anyway"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:12 pm

The little red panda that could would perk up his ears and listen to Tawny as she relaxed and laid down up above, pushing the mattress down. She was on his bed, and had he been brought up in a bit different culture, this alone could have been shocking!… Lest he forget just about everything that had happened over the rest of today’s past. He smiled a little to himself as she started rummaging around again. A brief respite from a task like this was important, and it also taught him something important. If he ever really was trapped at this size, hiding was a good way to go. Of course, if he could get away from someone in such a scenario, that person certainly wouldn’t deserve him. Her words about her nose made him nod a little to himself. He expected as much, as he looked over himself, his fur color muted, his scent covered with dust.

He nearly sneezed again, but then stared as Elra appeared before him after he shook his head. Had he fallen asleep? No Tawny was still rummaging around nearby. He wondered if Tawny would hear him, but then shrugged his shoulders. Those would be some impressive ears, but Elra was already talking anyways. If Tawny hadn’t heard that, she wouldn’t hear him. If she had, she’d be on her way over anyways. “It’s going well, thanks! We’re playing hide and seek to see what fun we’ll have this evening, she’s planning on staying over the night in case you decide to return… Ahh, that’s what that noise was then… you’ll be okay I assume? We can come down there for a rescue mission if we need one.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:12 pm

"Oh, no, I'm quite comfortable for now" Elra assured Trev, waving her hand dismissively. "Besides, I'm more than capable of handling oversized partners, although perhaps she might be the one needing rescuing if I have my way with her once I decide to take my leave... I fully intend to match all of her motions with my own... So if she believes she can just slide me up her rear end and get away with it, well... We'll see how she feels when I do the same to her" Elra said with a smirk.

As Tawny thundered back into view in the doorway of his bedroom, Elra smiled. "Well then, I shall return to my wanderings, but I'll be casting my eye this way every now and then just to keep up with your mischief... Oh! The woman who lives in the room directly below your home? I'd advise perhaps apologizing for the noise and presenting her with a gift of sorts, it seems she's finding all the disturbances a little off-putting, maybe we should invite her to join in with us sometime... Besides that, I'll leave you to your fun, Little Knight" Elra told him with a smile, before she faded out of sight.

"Alright, I know you're in here, but I don't know where" Tawny said, standing in the doorway looking into the bedroom. "Unless you're somehow in either the floorboards, or the ceiling... then I give up, but I know you're in here, so you didn't like, totally win" Tawny spouted, unable to simply concede defeat without caveats.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:12 pm

Trev couldn’t help grinning broadly at Elra’s plan. Jane had always been a bit of a haughty neighbor. She had plenty of weight to throw around, so things were generally her way or oops your welcome mat got flattened and your door plants somehow jumped off the balcony. “Well, don’t treat her too harshly, she knows not what she does,” he chuckled, though his look was one of concern as she mentioned the downstairs neighbor wasn’t having any of it. How Elra knew that… well it wasn’t a hard guess after all… he wondered just what kind of deific knowledge of the world and her surroundings she had, or if she could just sense certain things… like their noises were throwing off her sexual energy down there or something… He flushed a bit at that as Elra disappeared as he listened to Tawny’s admission in turn.

He stretched himself, then moved about slightly to get down out of the springs and onto the bracket, then onto the floor. Shaking dust out of his fur he walked towards the light of the bedskirt. “Good game, you were close with your swipes down here,” he would say as he poked out from under the bed. He called up to her, waving to get her attention if his voice didn’t carry.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:58 am

"Whaaaat?! You were down there the whole time?!" Tawny exclaimed, dramatically pointing her finger down at him in shock. "That's totally where I looked though, I basically found you, you just... You should have called out or something, since I looked there, you must have tried to avoid me or something!" Tawny kept ranting, putting her hands on her hips as she glared down at him, a pout on her face. She continued staring down at him before she eventually rolled her eyes and gave a sigh. "Ugh, fine, okay, you win" She admitted, before she got down to her knees in front of him.

"So, I guess that means you get to take charge then, huh? Well, I'm a wolverine of my word so, you know... I guess let's do what you want" She admitted, blushing a little. She wasn't embarrassed about being told what to do, per-se, it was more that she was annoyed that she lost a contest to such a tiny little thing, her competitive spirit had really taken a battering. "...Just remember, this is only until tomorrow, so don't think I'll let you go so easily in the morning" She warned him, a slight smirk coming back to her face.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:41 pm

Trev snickered a little as she spoke, as he came into view, and it seemed like she heard him. Her titanic form moving down before him was astounding, like a mountain bending before him. Well if it only takes a mustard seed, and he felt like one of those would be akin to a beach ball for him or so, he could move this mountain whatever way he wanted tonight. He smiled at her as she moved in close, and he flicked his tail. He knew just what he wanted to do with her!....

"Well, tomorrow I'll need to apparently apologize to my neighbor downstairs... Elra said she's apparently not enjoying all the noise we've been making up here. Oh yeah by the way, Elra made a little image of herself appear and we had a little chat while I was hiding... She's fine but asleep... I assume you believe me a little more now, all things considered?" he asked, gesturing over himself a little. "But anyways... I didn't hear all my beer being drank... so why don't we get comfy back on the couch and watch some movie together? I wonder if I can even eat a whole piece of popcorn," he chuckled, feeling a little bit hungry as he stepped up close to Tawny, enough to stroke a hand through her fur at her knee.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay