Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:53 pm

(Worried I'm sounding like a broken record now xD but... apologies for the delay, been quite a tedious few weeks)

The walls should have been creaking, really... there was just so much dragon squeezed into that shower cubicle, but either whatever aura she radiated or magic she had weaved, the tight space was, for now, maintaining it's integrity. Much of that space was occupied by those mesmerizing, majestic, massive boobs that loomed just over Trev's head, and would surely be threatening to swallow him from beneath were it not for Elra instead gradually pushing in a part of herself up inside him. She felt the warmth of his innards, her shaft filling all available space perfectly, rubbing against every wall it touched as it just carried on going...

Eventually, a mixture of sinking lower and pulling him lower would result in Trev butt making contact with Elra hips, though her log of a member was hardly hidden either, as it's form bulged out inside Trev's abdomen. Elra bit her lip as she'd already started to draw her hips back before gently sliding back, her impacts deep yet soft for now as she was clearly working both hersellf and him up.

"Mmm... you fit so snuggly around me, Little Knight" She cooed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:36 pm

(Is alright, it takes me awhile to get energy back up too, work also been pretty crazy here)

The red panda squeaked and moaned as he felt that shaft entering, plunging deeper, spreading his insides full and carrying on deeper and deeper, without worry for how much his gut was forced to expand to take her plunging arousal. He didn't mind at all either, groaning as he started to clench around that rod, squeezing tight flexing walls all around it, shuddering, his tail brushing up against her belly which draped over his back, his head between her boobs. "Hahh~ Elra~ Mmm you're so deep~ Hah... Tawny never got this deep mmm... Ooh~" he moaned out, arching his back and pressing his rump against her hips, and then panting as she started to pull back. "H-hold me tight Elra~ Hahh or I'm just gonna nnn be hanging off you... haaa and you'll... have to find someone else to thrust into... Mmm but I want you thrusting into me~" he moaned, trying and barely keeping his feet on the ground with each thrust.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:19 pm

Trev's words were hardly breathy whispers into a lovers' ear, but they had the same effect anyway, as he could feel her shaft inside of him twitch, thicken and pulse from heat of his words. Her knees locked as her other hand, formerly leaning against the wall before her, now descended into view from the other side of her boobs, grasping at his waist and holding him in both hands securely now as her thrusts, though slow and gentle for now, were gradually increasing in tempo and depth. "Mmm, I wanna fill you up sooo bad, Little Knight..." Elra panted as she humped. "Gonna flood your ass, maybe the room..." She grunted, though her claim didn't seem entirely impossible; The more intense she felt, the more her leaky boobs gushed out milk, overwhelming the shower drain enough that a puddle of white was starting to rise up their ankles... The sheen and damp only emphasizing her their love-making, the slap of their hips against one another echoing through the room.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:12 pm

Trev churred happily as those thrusts started getting harder on him. Every push was spreading him out so hotly down there as he groaned and pushed upwards, standing on the balls of his feet, arching his back more into her wobbly belly and chest. His slick tail dipped down around her shaft as she thrust, squeezing teasingly at the base, with enough length still to be able to fondle her heavy swaying sloshy sack too. He felt his belly bulging nice and heavy too as she kept thrusting, his moans deepening with each hard push and throb threatening to lift him off his feet on her rod alone~ His hips fit wonderfully in her hands, and his plush rump made a nice soft plap every time she collided into them with her thighs. "Haaaa~ Yes~ Fill me up you big sexy dragon~ I wanna feel it~ Mmmm get off to the hot depths of my ass~ I wanna make my goddess cum~" he cooed out, groaning louder, splashing a little in the milky water beneath them, eagerly pushing back into those thrusts, panting and clenching hard and tight around her rod with slimy flexing ribbed walls. "Even if I can't hold it all... hah make me feel warm and sloppy inside~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:17 am

The nice, soft plaps of colliding hips grew steadily louder and more frequent, turning into a pounding, the thick rod invading all of his internal space. Sweet words and teases started to get lost in moaning and panting, and it wasn't much longer before Elra let out one long, loud moan, accompanied by practically forcing him down to the base of her shaft.

Her cock was like a broken fire-hydrant and her tits like hoses it should have fuelled. White was everywhere, even inside the red panda, rapidly surging through her shaft and straight up into his stomach, making him swell out with her thick seed, his stomach surely bloating out like an orb, all whilst a torrent of milk carried on raining around them, only raising the level of liquids that they were trapped with... and it was still going! Both dragon dick and dragon boob seemed almost endless!
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:10 am

Such a wonderfully heavy filling pounding, the red panda was in a state of shock and bliss. Her rod was huge and pumping pummeling in so deep, his legs were shaking holding up to those heavy plaps and the weight she was pushing down on him with. He felt her throbbing reaching a boiling point, and he moaned loudly in the shower as her climax erupted into him! His own arousal let off its own spurts that were drenched and lost in the rising tide of warm Elra milk rising around their ankles! And that wave crashing into him of cream! His belly sagged deeply, so full of cream fired from that end, he could taste it on the back of his tongue. He swallowed to keep it down, and clenched around the base of that shaft as best he could go keep that cream in! But there was so much, and was it that or was it milk he felt running through his fur? Whichever it was, the red panda groaned as he pressed back with a lewd squelch, eager to clench and take all the cream she had! And in his lust he would press against her skin, licking whatever milk or shower water or sweat off of her that he could in this position. His belly bloated, swallowing back rich cream, and riding back into that shaft, as the dragon above him was going wild, he would happily groan in bliss, adding out a happy rumbling throughout his body that would vibrate into Elra’s belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:17 pm

Time became blurry; Had it been seconds, minutes, or even hours since her climax had begun? The only sure evidence of the passage of time was the swell of Trev's belly and the rising of the 'water' level, which was at this point on the way to becoming a legitimate drowning hazard. Perhaps the dragoness herself realized this, and let her explosive orgasm taper off, slowing down from a torrent to a trickle. Her cock may have finished it's expulsion but the shaft remained rock solid inside of him, refusing to go soft or limp, and her boobs were still leaking a little, almost in defiance of her choice to slow down.

"Haah..." She breathed, although she honestly didn't seem all that out of breath or even exhausted, must have been that divine stamina. One of her hands slipped down from his waist so she could hold and rub Trev's belly. "I'm impressed at your capacity, Little Knight" She told him. "Though I never tire of seeing my followers being burdened with my seed" She said with a chuckle, as she started to slowly pull him off of her shaft.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:36 am

Trev didn't know either how long it had been, but he knew that his body could only hold so much, and the flood down below, rising higher and higher, wasn't just heavy sweet Elra milk. He groaned as his backdoor was breached from the pressure, losing seed down his legs, down her legs, dripping from her sack, and at the same time it came burbling up his throat, and out of his maw in heavy splatters. There was just no way to keep it all in, but his belly sagged nice and heavy with her shaft with his stomach at its limit, overfilled in capacity! He'd never felt so full before! Her breathing above seemed so calm, compared to his own deep panting, every breath alone feeling pleasurable, her scent all around him filling him, and making him feel fuller just from the air expanding his lungs being all of her lusty scent and warmth. Feeling her throbbing ceasing, he sighed and relaxed at last, blushing deeply as he looked down, his face only inches from the surface of milk and cream. Much more, and she would be thrusting into him beneath the surface... and he didn't know how long he could have lasted for that! His drain was going to have to work overtime to clear all this up, as he softly moaned as that shaft steadily slid free of his stretched backdoor. "I... I did... as best I could..." he moaned, nuzzling up at her chest as she either lifted him off of her, or pulled herself back... He wasn't sure, he could hardly feel his legs. Hopefully she held onto him or he was going to splap into the creamy bath she had drawn around their legs. "But... hah... burdened isn't right... blessed~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:19 pm

Elra eased him off slowly, so that all the fluids packed into him would all just tumble furiously back out, and further flood the shower even more. She gave a chuckle at his words. "You may be right, but now... it must be quite a heavy 'blessing' you're carrying there, and I bet your legs are weak too... clearly, there's no other option other than for me to carry you" She told him with an unseen grin, the words she let snake out leaving a trail of mischief he could easily catch up with. "Oh, but if I carry you in my arms, then my hands won't be free... and it's so tight in here, I don't think I could even get you round my ass or past my boobs to send you into my stomach... So that just means you'll have to go into my cock, won't you? Considering how well you emptied my balls, Little Knight, it's only fair that you refill them..."

And so, after only having that huge cock slide out of him for a brief few seconds of respite, he was lifted up a little more, but only so that his feet touched the heated head of her member, and began sink back down, this time being descended into a new tunnel...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:32 am

Trev softly groaned as he felt that huge pressure starting to alleviate, that huge rod pulling back, his body able to take on some semblance of its usual shape, as her blessings were gushing out over her delivery shaft and further raising the level of the heavy cream they were soaking their legs in. He still had a heavily sagging gut, but a good portion of that cream was sent spilling out too. Even with so much cream leaving him, he was still feeling the weight of it sloshing around as she lifted him up, sliding along her heated slick front for just the moment before he felt a heat sliding up his feet. “Mmm~ it’s as you say, it’s only fair I give you a bountiful refill,” he rumbled, blushing brightly, but unable to even look down with how cramped they were together. He pressed his back against her gut, his chest beginning to rumble once again as he slowly worked on moving his legs, to rub them with whatever motions he could make along the inside of that shaft, to stroke and please, to tickle and brush those walls with his slimy slicked furred body, as she worked him down that hungry throbbing length of hers, the red panda excited, his own arousal ready for round two as he steadily sank deeper into that shaft, heading for those heavy cream tanks below.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:52 pm

Elra gave a groan as she felt him wiggle inside of her shaft, making her shudder a little, which of cause made her assets wobble enough to make the walls creak and the enormous gathering of fluids to slosh and sway around her. "Mmm... let's get you in before all this cream gets too high, don't want you to drown or anything, do we?" She mused with a slight chuckle as one of her mighty hands settled upon the top of his head. She scratched and toyed with his sensitive ears for a moment, before humming in delight as she further assisted in his descent, pushing him further into her rod. "Mmm... how do you feel about being held in your Goddess' balls, Little Knight? Swinging around between my legs, bathing in my very pleasure itself?" She cooed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:09 pm

The red panda groaned softly as her hand rubbed at his ears, those dainty fluffy triangles eager to receive all sorts of affection, though if he were to remain outside much longer he’d be experiencing an unstoppable flow of cream and milk in his ears… He wasn’t so sure if he would enjoy that, but with Elra anything possible could find a way to be some huge turn on… or she would find a way! His body slid down, weighing nice and hefty along the underside of her rod, feeling the walls flexing and throbbing around him, rubbing into those creamy slimy walls, eager to reach the baths below~ “That sounds heavenly~ Haah I’ll give your sack such a hefty wobble, you’ll be even more irresistible than you already are~ Mmm be sure to choose only someone truly suitable to shoot me into~” he moaned out, only his head sticking free from that shaft, only able to look at the high pool of cream filling the shower, his tongue sticking out, able to lick the surface as he was held there on the precipice of his descent.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:29 pm

Holding the underside of her enormous shaft up to keep Trev from being submerged in the pool of white fluids before him, he almost found himself thrust between the gargantuan milky orbs above him, his last sight most likely being the underside of her monumental cleavage before, with a wet and slippery shhlluk! the rest of his face slipped down beneath the surface of her thick, juicy cockhead, blanketing him in a hot, slippy and sticky tunnel that he would gradually sink further into. The fact that it took so long only served to show just how big she'd grown herself, but eventually his feet and legs would feel... not a LOT less constricted, but certainly less oppressed by the hardness of her boner, as he was deposited into her balls, somewhat empty of cum at the moment, though it seeped in all around him, coating him with her love juices, with her seed.

"Haaah..." She panted in relief before smoothing hair out of her face. "There... from a shower to a bath" She said with a slight snicker. "...Guess it's on me to clean this mess up then... such a shame to waste it all though... oh well, there's always more where that came from" She said, grinning, as she turned the shower on, washing herself down, whilst coaxing her fluids down the drain, not entirely without some divine magical assistance. "Settling in there well, Little Knight? I hope so, you'll be in there for a while... Now then, let's organize myself some clothes, obviously they'll need a bit of... stretching, for my figure, and then... well, I've got some plans" She said, with that mischievous tone in her voice.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:40 pm

Trev smiled upwards at the underside of her chest, so close to a similar pair of sloshing orbs full of a creamy white liquid he could drink and be immersed into, but so far away as he was about to be descending much further. He poked out his tongue, but was just unable to reach giving the underside of one boob a lick, before he disappeared downwards, hearing the lewd squelch all around as the dragon dick became his whole world. He muffled voice moaned outwards, a whisper escaping the tip of that shaft as he was flexed and throbbed downwards, feeling with his feet paws as he slid along, shuddering at the heat and scent surrounding him, every bodily noise from Elra shaking him as he dropped down, to make that huge sack wobble and sway heavily between her legs as he was dropped down. He moaned a little more, the air a much more steamy musky aroma as he curled up some, stretching a little, making that sack bounce and bulge as she showered, the low gurgle of the drain hard at work reaching him above the drumming of water raining down. Her words from above reached his ears, and his response? A deep murrring rumbling in his chest, curious how this sensitive place would respond, as his interests were piqued, what naughty plans would the dragoness come up with when her Little Knight was in such a place?~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:50 am

Elra stepped out of the shower (with a bit of squeezing), her body still glistening with water as she then towelled herself dry, her newly filled nuts swaying comfortably with her steps, almost treating Trev like he was inside a snug, comfy, and musky, hammock. "Now then, how should I clothe myself..." Elra mused aloud as she sauntered through the apartment, making her way to the bedroom and opening up Trev's wardrobe. After some deliberation and a little bit of magical manipulation, Elra had a plain, bright blue t-shirt on, that fit her so snuggly, though left some of underboob uncovered, and a pair of dark-tinted jeans, that looked like they should be loose but fit her quite tightly, making it look like her ass was threating to explode out at any oppurtunity. There was, of course, a generous bulge between her legs, the evidence of Trev's captivity on display. For Trev, all he'd feel were the walls become a little firmer. She decided to forgo shoes and went barefoot.

"Now then, time for a little... fun..." She said, snickering to herself that playful yet mischievous snicker.

xxx

It was at this point, after seemingly like she was floating in tight itself, that the big elephantess Jade would awaken, the sight of her ceiling coming into view as she was laying on her bed. However, something was... off. Besides the fact that she'd been devoured and was now conscious once more, but something about her room was wrong, it was like... everything was far away.

And then Elra traipsed in once again, stacked with all those curves that she didn't have last Jade saw her.

She was also fucking gigantic.

The dragoness grinned as she laid eyes on the elephant, coming over and standing high over her at the side of the bed. "Hello, Miss Jade, thanks for all this mass you gave me" Elra purred, squeezing one of her huge tits (which then made a dark patch appear on her shirt) "I thought, since I'm a merciful goddess, that not only would I pay you back, by indulging in your desire to be... overcome, outmatched, DOMINATED, but I also thought perhaps a lesson in respect is what's best for you too" Elra said, sitting down on the bed, making Jade's world shake so much she'd be knocked off her feet.

"So, I'm going to leave you like this. All day" Elra said, reaching a finger down and patting Jade with a giant finger. "And, if I don't remember to come back, probably tommorow as well... don't worry, I left out some food and stuffs in your living room... It might be a bit of a trek for you, but I know you like the exercise"

Quite a trek! Elra had made Jade so small, that even the little mousepeople would stand at least two heads taller than her!

"Oh, and I've planted some suggestions in your head... Nothing to invasive, basically you can't, won't and are unable to tell people how powerful I am, and also, every time you speak to Trev, no matter where you are or who you're talking to, you'll automatically call him Sir Trev... So, say hello to him now"

At this, Elra grabbed Jade, parted her legs a little, and then smushed the elephant right into her bulge, pressing her against her jeans over the area where Trev's head would be. After that, she put her aside, as if she was being discarded.

"Now, I can't stay here all day and play with you... well, I could, but I want you to really enjoy your new size for yourself first. I've got to drop another friend back home, so I'll leave you to it" She said, standing up and giving Jade a wave. "Ta-ta!"

With that, Elra started to make her way out.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:33 am

Trev had never really felt any kind of pleasure or satisfaction from just breathing before. Something could smell nice, and he could take a moment to enjoy that before continuing with his day. Stopping to sniff the flowers was useful to keep his stress down after work or something like that. But in this creamy musky sack, each breath was like Elra was grabbing his shaft and stroking down when he inhaled, and up when he exhaled, leaving him softly squeaking in there with his deep breathing. Every sway around him was like a masseuse grinding against a new area of his. Trev had never had one of those happy ending kind of encounters... in fact he'd never had a masseuse visit before, but he imagined it must be like this... but this was also probably much better, as those walls squeezed and smooshed around him, his body gently rocking with each step of Elra's outside. At some point he felt the sack holding him heavily being tightened up some, and the sounds of the dragoness became a little more physically muffled. Of course she could just communicate in his head whenever she wanted. He was quite comfortable, sitting and curled up, riding along as she carried along... where was she going? The thought didn't occur to the red panda. Elra was a goddess, her whims were her pleasure. If she needed him, she could ask away.

The little elephant was aghast at the sight of the goddess walking in... but Elra's words also hit home hard; home being between her legs, every pang that degraded her, also setting alight a small fire in her loins. At the same time she felt aroused, she felt a shock of dread coursing through her. She may have really picked the wrong person to toy with, and that feeling intensified when she was told there was no escape from this... only upon Elra's whim would she have some sense of her normal life back... But she knew it would never be the same, as she was pressed into those jeans before being tossed back into the bed. She pulled herself up, watching Elra moving away. "You think your tough..." she mumbled under her breath, watching Elra's tail swaying as she turned to walk out. "When I'm back to normal... I'll greet... Sir Trev with a one way trip... just you wait..."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:41 am

Elra could have pointed out how effortlessly she could quash those claims by the shrunken pachyderm, but she instead merely exited with a girlish giggle, her tail almost whipping into a heart shape as she left the room, and left little Jade to fend for herself in her home. Elra, meanwhile, squeezed back out of the apartment and stood amongst the open world once more, a bright smile on her face. Temptations crept across her find, with her moral compass safely tucked away in her balls and could be kept somewhat unaware of whatever 'delights' she could inflict upon the neighbourhood, or the nation, should she so choose.

Ultimately though, she kept her thoughts loyal to the trust that Trev had put in her, and simply chose to walk down to ground level and walk amongst the streets briefly. She greeted people with waves, struck up introductions and brief conversations, and flaunted her body a little when somebody oogled her, which usually resulted in them scurrying away with red faces.

Her ultimate goal at this point was the bus stop, where she'd catch a ride to the neighbourhood where Tawny resided with her family, and 'drop her off' there. Although this world was filled with people of different sizes and shapes, Elra was easily the largest by all dimensions waiting for this particular bus, her phat ass almost blocking the whole shelter as she waited for the bus to arrive. When it did, she would step on and cause the whole vehicle to creak and lean to one side, making her giggle.

It was then that two 'accidents' happened... After all that walking and swaying, Elra's jeans simply couldn't bear the strain, and ripped open right at the valley of her ass. The second thing that happened was, due to her size and assets, Elra couldn't really see what was immediately around her... like, for example, if somebody was already in the seat she was descending upon...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:15 am

The bus wasn't filled with many people on a weekend day. Even if this was the only bus line that was in service on this day. Public transport didn't run these big buses much, but given the size of how many people were there, it seemed like the ratio of people to bus routes was accurate with the need of the populace. Good job city planners. Another good idea of those planners was that there wasn't a bus fare to pay either, so Elra didn't run into the issue of not having money for it. It was all a subsidized sort of thing, but by the creaking from her weight, it was clear the bus could use a little repair.

Angel let out a breathy sigh, the bus coming to another stop. She had some headphones on, playing some soft music in her big floppy ears. The fluffy canine gal yawned, tired from her morning shift as she adjusted the tight straps hugging her chest and shoulders. She couldn't wait to get home, and just unwind, laze about, scroll on her phone. Maybe she'd treat herself to a nice dinner later. She had earned it! She'd gotten up earlier than usual today, and instead of hitting snooze she'd just gotten up, brushed and fluffed herself up, and went straight to work, getting their earlier than normal! Which work had been grateful for, it had been such a busy day. She let out another sigh, then perked up a little as a slight ripping noise came to her over the soft music in her ears. She blushed brightly and looked down, but no, her overalls were still holding strong. She then looked up, gazing at the huge shape of dragon rump as it dropped down on her heavily!

( https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/df ... a2010c.jpg )
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:17 am

Also aboard the bus, in fact sat opposite of Angel was yellow-toned shark boy Markus, although his circumstances were somewhat different to hers; He was hung-over as hell, and having spent the night on somebody's couch, was now catching a ride home. Despite his own tiredness and pounding headache, he did keep glancing over at Angel, finding the doggy rather beautiful, and certainly easy to his eyes. He was inwardly cursing how crap he felt, otherwise he... actually, he was rather shy when he was sober, so he probably wouldn't have even approached her anyway, being too nervous. The best form of contact he could make was a weak smile when their eyes met before he looked away a little sheepishly.

Then Elra came on, and made his eyes widen. And when Elra sat down, Angel was gone, the only sign she'd even been there were her legs, sticking out between Elra's own, almost hidden thanks to Elra's bulging, Trev-filled manliness.

Angel herself was plunged into darkness and squashed by soft, squishy walls, pinning her arms against her body in whatever pose she'd been in. It was warm, very warm, radiating all around her and even through her, but it wasn't an oppressive warmth, more of a comforting one, strangely, almost as if it was luring Angel to rest in it's embrace. Something touched against her, from the outside. A hand, maybe? It rubbed over her, stroked her, petted her. No words were spoken, there was just this feeling of being welcomed, to relax and enjoy the ride...

Outside, Elra happily rubbed the slight swell in her tummy, sending Markus a wink which immediately made the shark blush brightly. He had no idea what to do, or what to say! Should he do anything?!... He did, however, cross his legs, since even in his uncertainty, he couldn't deny that he was turned on by the sight... Elra had picked her targets well, it seemed. They were only a few minutes away from Tawny's stop, but it seemed like hours to Markus.

(https://d.furaffinity.net/art/tragicfam ... fame_1.png)
(Except, you know... with clothes on, and not so swollen xD)

(Also, did you maybe wanna be Tawny's hot, milfy mom for Elra to mess with when she arrives?)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:54 pm

(Link doesn't work, but yeah i can play the momma x3)

Angel let out a surprised bark , but then tensed up and closed her eyes as the big rump dropped down on her, expecting a bit of weight and then the big booty's owner to get up when they realized the seat was taken but... with a heavy wet squelch, she was sliding up, or that hole was sliding down over her, slipping along her rather plump body with ease! As if it was just natural, she fit straight up that rump perfectly, her only stop when those cheeks his the seat and remained slightly spread around her own hips. Angel had always wondered, if she was ever in a car crash, what would the surreal feeling be like, would the radio stop, or just keep playing as if nothing had happened? Turns out, it just keeps going, her music player still playing in her ears, even as she was buried up to her hips in the dragoness' rump. The light of her phone showed her the slimy flexing walls, as she stared around wide-eyed... but that heat was rather nice... She would tentatively push back outwards against the... soft rubbing... mmm that didn't feel bad at all... Her tail could be felt outside, wagging instinctively underneath Elra's tail... not putting up a fight at the moment. It would seem like quite a long while too for the doggo slipped back there, and she would soon start pushing about a little bit more... not wanting to miss her stop, which conveniently was the same one Elra would be getting off at, seems like she lived rather close to Tawny's family home too.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay