Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:52 am

"Urgh, humans still squabble over inane and ultimately pointless things? It seems some aspects of life are thoroughly woven in to every realm... A prince I met once claimed that, because I'd consumed many of his family members over the years, that he was the rightful prince to my kingdom, since so much of his bloodline had become part of my body... what foolish line of thinking is that?" Elra remarked, as if she were complaining about boys at school. "...Suffice to say, I did not support his claim, and made sure he couldn't sully his family name further" She told him, before chuckling.

When he asked what kind of outfit a knight of hers would wear, she smirked. "Light plate and chainmail, easily and quickly put on and removed. I usually have them dye their armour colours so I can more easily recognize them... They usually choose their own weapons, but for my officially ordained knights, I have their weapons made especially from a fragment of my horns" Elra told him. "...There was one knight though, Sir Jaegar, he was a lifelong gladiator, so he insisted only ever wearing loincloths or underwear... He had a fine physique too, so you can imagine he was quite a target of some of my mischief" She said, snickering.

"Ultimately though, with the strength I possess, the title of Knight is more of a ceremonial one than a practical one... I certainly never needed guarding, and most of their official duties consisted of patrolling the palace, investigating unusual incidents and reporting to me... and generally, being at my beck and call" She told him with a smirk. "...if you pass my trials, I'll make you a sword, Little Knight" She told him.

"I don't think the change in weather will bother me much, I'm quite hardy, and I could always sport some fur or feathers, or more scales, if I do feel a chill" She remarked, and grinned at him. "Either way, I'll happily show off my body no matter the temperature" She told him. "Now, shall we perhaps sit down and eat? Before I need to think about a second trial for you" She suggested with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:09 pm

Trev chuckled back, it was a pretty silly proposition… He had to wonder though, just how many people had she consumed, like actual food… unwillingly alive? On the one hand, should he think that terrible? Maybe, but he couldn’t exactly pull her to such standards automatically, nor could he really judge the entirety of her situation based on what he knew so far about her. It seemed her world was much more dangerous, and while she seemed to be quite supreme, clearly she wouldn’t be here, away from there, without reason…. He looked at her sideways for a moment. She certainly didn’t need guarding, where she was from, if that was the kind of warfare she might have handled or been aware of… He took a deep breath. He had a feeling she might be in for many surprises… how could he ease her into things?

He would think about it in a little while, he was still feeling a little enamored first by the way she shifted and those clothes moved with her. “I’m surprised there, the line you took on that one,” he chuckled. Was she rubbing off on him, more than the grinding on him she’d already down, or had he always been able to flash the same kind of smirk she was aiming at him. “I suppose if you haven’t really experienced cold it would make sense, but it’s the perfect weather for cuddling close to one another~” he said, was that a tease?

“Ahh yes, food, I hope fit for a goddess… at least this first time it might be… well, spices, cooking techniques, there’s a few things you might never have experienced before here… but your Little Knight will be your guide, my queen~” he rumbled as he led her back to the chairs at the kitchen table, before he would go to the kitchen nook, pulling out some boxes from the refrigerator, and then putting them in the microwave, and starting to heat them up while he fetched napkins and utensils. Soon it was all heated up, the pair of boxes steaming, filling the room with the scent of Chinese food. “Alright, here we are,” he said, upending each box onto a plate, letting the chicken and rice out, and drizzling sauce over both of them, before he would bring them over to the table next to the kitchen. “You can either eat this with a fork, or with sticks… or some other method of eating you have that I don’t know about…” he added, not wanting to rule out the possibility, but giving her utensils for both options, using chopsticks himself for his own plate.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:16 pm

Trev may have lead Elra back to the kitchen table, but the dragoness fixed herself to the kitchen counter, but out of Trev's way. She watched everything he did with close scrutiny, even blinking back her surprise at a few things, such as the cold wave that came from the refrigerator, or the noise and spinning plate inside of the microwave. "What manner of magic are these... I've seen my subjects use 'household magic' before, they called it, but not inanimate objects capable of doing it themselves... boxes of fire and ice? Are they enchanted in some way?" Elra questioned curiously.

She was like an inquisitive puppy as she followed him to the table, leaning over the plates and breathing in the heat and smells of the food. She watched him as she took up his utensils, before sitting opposite him. She watched him, then looked at her plate, and then back up at him... it was as if the idea to just... shove it all down in one was in her head, but she wanted to show a willingness to adapt. She picked up the chopsticks, and proceeded to mimic him...

...After a couple of failures, she pouted, and grabbed the fork instead, finding that easier to use. She devoured a mouthful, before she hummed in satisfaction. "This meat... it's... much more flavourful than I expected... This is... really good" She said, nodding as she ate.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:58 pm

Trev’s ears lowered down some as she watched what he was doing. To him, this was standard fare, and he would he lying if it was really a meal worthy of her. It was just extras he had bought in case she woke up, though it seems he was correct that she would have had no way of figuring out much any of this without him. “That raises a question I’ve been meaning to ask. Using your powers to do things like changing my size, that is magic? You had mentioned coming her through an enchantment, but I didn’t process the word very much at the time,” he would say between delicate little mouthfuls. He was quite practiced catching a balanced bite of meat and rice between the sticks. “I hate to put this over your head, but magic doesn’t exist here… or at least, in whatever way magic exists, no one in this world has any access to it,” he would say, his tail swishing behind him, that tip glowing again for a moment. “These inanimate objects are machines created by engineers, through science… and they are such common household things in this world, that the exact function of them isn’t necessarily learned by most. In fact, there are whole professions for people who have learned how these things work and fix them. I can tell you the general function of most of these things, but exactly how they work isn’t something I know myself. But, I’m glad you like the food. Culinary arts have been fine tuned here to make meals tasteful while also not needing much experience to make.”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:42 pm

She paused dead mid-lift of her fork as her eyes rolled back up to focus upon Trev. "...Did you say... Science?" She questioned him, before turning her head towards his kitchen again... And for the very first time since she'd arrived, her eyes narrowed with.. disgust? Anger? Sadness? Whatever emotion it was, it wasn't a positive one... Somewhere outside, there was a roll of thunder. Her scales seemed to creep a little higher along her body... Okay, the potential of her power was scary to consider, but now she was ACTUALLY being quite terrifying...

She turned away and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. When she breathed out, steam could be seen shooting from her nostrils. She was silent for a moment, just breathing. Whatever storm had come over outside dissipated soon after, and she eventually relaxed, scales dropping back down to skin. She looked back up at him and gave him a small smile. "I apologize... Whilst I do have exceptional restraint, believe it or not, things sometimes... react around me" She told him. "The word 'science' was thrown around a lot in my last days in Starvania, what started as a welcome sign of progress became a campaign to discredit and disavow me as a ruler... I had no problems with perception of me or the desire to be independent of the blessings and deeds I performed, but when it began to divide the people, with conniving and ambitious men stoking the flames of unrest, I began to only see it as a force of chaos... It was one of the reasons I decided to leave" Elra admitted.

She looked towards the window. "...This world feels different... perhaps science truly has been a journey of progression here, I apologize for bringing my old views of it in for a moment" She said, turning back to face him. "...You say there's no magic in this realm. Are you sure? Because there's a feeling in the air, faint but there, and it isn't my influence... Perhaps science has been developed before magic, instead of the other way around like Starvania..." She mused.

...then she gave a shrug, smiling at him, and continued eating. "Let's not dwell on that now, hmm?" She said, though something was on the back of her mind, something that didn't make sense, that she'd entirely took for granted so far; If Trev claimed there was no magic in this world... then just what was happening on those few occasions she saw the tip of his tail light up? She resolved to ask him... some other time.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:44 pm

The red panda's ears perked up some as he realized some genre of his mistake. He should have known, magic and science never cooperated, and she was clearly so very magical, and he was truly scared of the look she was giving the kitchen. A single gulp followed from him, as he heard the roll of rumbling thunder. It wasn't supposed to start raining until the evening... but he wasn't going to dare move to check. The steam shocked him, watching her chest rising and falling, and not in a sexy way as she seemed to gather herself defensively... Her smile didn't quite deter his shock, but as she spoke he began to calm down, though he couldn't tell if she was growing calmer as well, or just bottling up her anger for later. He would ease in his seat as she looked to the window. So that was a part of what had happened... people started to develop science, and felt they needed her and magic less... and power-hungry types took advantage of that.

"Admittedly," he began, stirring at his rice a little with the chopsticks. "Your reaction is not entirely unwarranted. But I won't try to speak to something that I don't know about. Suffice to say, my assumption is that magic wasn't entirely held up as good? There are ways it can be beneficial, but also ways that it can be harmful, and some so much so that it might even be considered evil to do? If I'm wrong I am sorry, I do not know. Science here is much like that. Most of it has been beneficial improvements to living conditions, but some science has been harmful as well. Experiments about things people thought they understood, unethical people spreading a falsity based on research they knew to be improperly investigated, and some creations that may have been better off having never existed. However, there's probably ten good scientific achievements for every bad one... at least I hope so, it's been a very long history in the making. On the other hand, I imagine Starvania beheld feats of magic I couldn't begin to comprehend... There's good and bad in everything... let's enjoy the good that we have, like the meal before us," he would say with a nod of agreement.

"If you do hear anything about magic, it's not powerful things like you've done," he would say after a bite. "There are 'magicians,'" he said, while making air quotes, "who perform to the amusement and entertainment of audiences, but they are not using magic, merely sleight of hand, optical illusions, and also very fine-tuned machinery to make their performance appear to be impossible," he explained, his tail still flicking about... but the tip was no longer glowing.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:07 pm

"Magic is no more moral than a sword, it all depends on the intention of the wielder... I suppose science is the same, the way you describe it" Elra remarked quietly as she consumed her meal. "I often took a keen interest in those who showed great potential in arcane arts, knowing such people had the similar potential to be the gravest threats to other citizens... The noble, pure, the confused and the ones in denial, I'd have them looked after and trained, but those who showed roguish or rebellious tendencies, or schemers, well... my judgement leaves little room for redemption" She said, with a shrug. "The truth is if I didn't leave Starvania, then the principles I'd carried and emparted to my citizens, it would have forced me to raze the entire realm, and start everything anew..."

She smiled a little. "But I have faith, one day Starvania will return to peace, perhaps it will become like this world. All I can hope for is what seeds of compassion and justice I left behind will still carry over through it's generations" She said, her smile a little wider, seeming to be cheering up. "...perhaps that applies to both our worlds, no?" She said, smiling at him, before smirking. "...wishing you just got in my butt now?" She teased him, chuckling to herself.

"By the way, you say there's no real kind of magic, but... a few times, I've seen the end of your tail glow. Is that not magic of some kind, or is it merely something your species does?" Elra questioned him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:23 pm

Trev listened in some awe at the wisdom of the goddess sitting across from him. Seeing her dressed in one of his hoodies and sweatpants, it was much harder to see the depth of experience she had in those fiery eyes of hers, and she seemed have carried a great deal of responsibility for a long while. “What was your rulership like? I mean, you say you’re a goddess, what does that mean to you? We have religions here, many of them, and a god or goddess, or the God, varies quite a bit between the different religions and myths of old. And some other literary sources have structures with deities in them as well, and they can vary from being just very powerful mortals, to entities that are all powerful from the moment of creation. In Starvania, where do you fit in that spectrum? To have needed to destroy civilization, and to be able to do so, that is certainly powerful, but it doesn’t sound like anyone could ever stand against you, so… why would everything have to be erased? It wouldn’t be possible to remove the corrupt elements?”

He finished the last piece of food on his plate, having a little apologetic look that he had finished first. “Sorry for such a deep conversation, I can warm your food up again if it’s gotten cold. Huh? My tail, glowing?” he paused and pulled his long tail around. It seemed normal to him. “A glowing tail isn’t something my species does normally. Maybe it was just a glare from the lights?” he would say, motioning to the pale yellow glow of the lightbulbs up above in the ceiling.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:18 pm

"It's fine, it's perhaps better to get all these things off our chest early, perhaps" She remarked with a smile. "And the food is fine, thank you, I'll enjoy it as it is, regardless... even cooled down, it will be a new experience for me" She assured him.

"As for rulership? Honestly, I have no memory of it's beginning, and even amongst my people, there were different opinions and interpretations... Whilst I was always considered a Goddess, there was always debate on my origins... was I always a powerful dragon even when I first entered the world? Is this body merely a vessel for a divine spirit's consciousness, or was I a human that somehow became a divine dragon over time? There are many ideas, but those three were always the most significant theories... the Eternalists, the Spiritualists, and the Evolutionists... I could confirm or deny none of them; The earliest thing I remember is awakening on a stone altar, with the people already worshipping me... To this day, I've never worked out what happened to make me lose whatever memories I did" Elra told him, before she took another mouthful of her food, before smirking and then finally succumbing to her original desire... she picked up the plate and just poured the food down her mouth, her cheeks puffing out for a moment as she chewed before swallowing down. She put the plate down and smiled at him. "Thanks for that" She said.

"Anyway, as a ruler... My kingdoms had no military, only guardsmen and knights. Local crime was a matter I left to my subjects, but I took exclusive control of any warfare in my states... None of my people would fall in battle so long as only I was on the battlefield. Eventually, my conquest was complete, and those who opposed me were either defeated or surrendered... If it wasn't armies, it was monsters, Starvania was rife with brutal and gargantuan beasts, blights to the people... I hunted down some of the worst and biggest until only the small, manageable ones were lift... small to me, anyway, but enough manpower could deal with them if they escaped my sights... After that though, with the world at peace, I focused on trade-routes; Who had what and who needed what... With that came agriculture, mining, crafting, how long was the cycle before it came around, once that was established, I had to work on society, breaking down some walls and a few people... There was no place for slavery, prejudice or inequality, and I went kingdom to kingdom, city to city, sometimes taking years to bring true prosperity, until finally Starvania was the utopia I wanted, then things settled down"

She gave a grin at this. "I would regularly travel between countries, and put forward my opinions and thoughts, but by then it was mostly calm, I'd cultivated dependable people into positions of power, people that wouldn't need my input or my power to serve their people..." Elra chuckled at this. "...and not that I didn't already, but that was truly when I started to play... and fuck... a lot" Elra told him. "...And I won't lie, it went to my head a little... Knowing you can grow to the size of a castle, walk down a city's main street completely naked, and have all the people openly, and willingly, praise you? That's a hard rush to resist... With my lewd nature, Starvania became more... sexually liberal, than ever before... I may have been seeking my own pleasure, but I willingly gave it to others as well... that became my routine, flying to one place, fixing any problems, fun and fucking, move on... People saw sex as a form of worship, I did not disagree... The population rose, I invited any willing participants to become a part of me, the population stabilized... Everything just became a great big pleasurable haze for me, I'd done my part to create a utopia, now I could relax... and eventually, well, things happened in shadows I was ignoring. Bright minds were corrupted, pure hearts were turned against me, and for some I became an icon of revulsion because I did what I will... Fear, hate, disgust and a sense of disconnection from my presence fuelled fires of civil strife with my content and faithful... I became conflicted; There was no choice I could find that returned things to balance... some of my faithful became so ludicrously devoted that they believed themselves the defenders of my honour and the enforcers of my will, without my blessing... I tired of it"

She leaned back in her chair. "...A branch of Spiritualists believed I was a demon, not a divine spirit, and invaded the temple I happened to be staying at, knowing I was there... None of my loyalists were spared, so... I spared none of those Spiritualists. That was when I decided to leave Starvania. I bade farewells to my closest confidants of the era, hid myself away for a few days, and then... here I am" She said, spreading her arms. "...Thousands of years worth of history, that I didn't care to do a second time over, have lead me here... I'll wait another thousand in this world if I have to, to give those I left behind a chance to make Starvania right with their own choices, their own power... I sought a place of peace, liberty, and fun, and so my enchantment brought me here, to this world"

She smirked at him. "...why it landed me in your bathroom, I have absolutely no idea" She admitted. "But that's the gyst of it... I woke up, I worked hard, I played hard, things happened, so I left" She summarized. "...so what have you been up to this week?" She asked with a grin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:45 pm

The red panda listened in rapturous silence, breathing in deeply. If he had had popcorn, he'd have gone through several bags of it throughout her tale. Her lift history all laid bare, there was no way he couldn't feel inconsequential in comparison. She'd been all over, unified her whole world, stood before monsters and let no one else be harmed by them, taking on so many challenges on her own... it was no wonder she wanted some incredible stress relief with all the people she had saved, and developed such a rich culture among them... And yet it was all turned away from her, in what must have been just a blink of an eye. The people she had protected and pleasured, had developed and shared all her wisdom with, they squabbled and belittled her, bewitched by others. All her great deeds, her encouragement and developments. Gone from worshipping her, to fighting her... He breathed out deeply as he story came to a close, smiling a little at the end. "Peace, liberty, and fun. I couldn't think of a more appropriate place than a bathroom to be honest. I feel lucky for whatever reason that you appeared here," he murmured, tail flicking again... there was that glow again behind him, just for a moment at the tip, or maybe it just was the light above shining off of it. His fur was soft, silky even, and glossy too.

"Oh, no, I've got absolutely nothing to compare to that," he chuckled as he stretched up. "Woke up, checked on you, went to work, came home, checked on you, rested, repeat," he said with a bit of a shrug. "I hate to admit it, but there's nothing exciting for your Little Knight to report on. Best I can do is show you the wonders of the world. The only question is, where to begin?"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:00 pm

"The tip of your tail just lit up again" Elra noted out-loud. "At least, I'm sure it did... it is admittedly quite bright in here, hmm..." Elra murmured, before she smiled over at him. "I'm glad that I appeared here too, Trev" She told him, using his name for a change. She'd gone back into that warm, motherly kind of vibe she'd had back around the time they first met... when she'd almost smothered him with her breasts.

"You shouldn't be so modest... You didn't have to check on me, you didn't even have to let me stay... and from everything I've said so far, I wouldn't be surprised if you thought me some kind of dangerous lunatic... But you haven't, you've cared for me, you've given me pleasure and hospitality, even after I went a little overboard... and you still carried on with your life, even with the burden of a dragoness in your home... It might not be thousands of years of accomplishments, but you've still done a lot in my eyes... and remember, only what I want matters" She told him with a wink, before smiling and standing up as well.

"...Shall we go for a walk? With you beside me instead of inside me this time?" Elra asked. "...Unless you want to be inside" She said with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:26 pm

Trev tilted his head slightly, and smiled back at her as she used his name. He was just getting used to Little Knight, but then again, it would be better using his name, and he should use hers more too. "Elra, I'll be less modest, if you would not call yourself a burden. Aside from the fun we had the first day, taking care of you thus far, the burden you speak of, was that you slept in my bed. That's hardly a burden, a beautiful dragon goddess in my bed. Oh the horror," he feigned dramatically, the back of his wrist to his forehead before he snickered some and pushed his chair in. "A walk would be nice," he said with a smile, talking while he walked back to the back bedroom, to go grab a shirt to pull on. He'd only had shorts on earlier after all, and he needed socks and shoes too. "Elra you were just in your other clothes before, do you want to wear some of these too, or do you like being barefoot? I've read in some fantasies that there's a thing about having a direct connection with the ground or something? Not sure if that applies to you," he would say as he walked back to her, holding a pair of socks and spare shoes just in case. "And I'd like to walk with you... we can see about Little Knight going back inside after we've worked up a sweat," he added with a little rumble in his chest. "Side by side, I can introduce you to some of the neighbors you might have already met... that does raise the question, what should we tell people? They're going to have more or less the same reaction I did if you tell them the truth, and using your powers on a lot of people to prove it might cause a stir if anyone starts telling others."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:19 am

She smiled at him, and reached over, scratching his ears again. "You're sweet, Little Knight" She told him, before she shook his head. "I'm afraid my claws would tear through your boots, and I am quite used to being barefoot, even on less than smooth ground, so I shall be fine, I assure you" She told him with a nod.

"As for meeting people, I find that staying as close to the truth as possible is the best way of maintaining a secret identity... So we could say that I am foreigner, at least, from some isolated or secluded place, perhaps know for being secretive?" Elra suggested. "As for why I'm with you? Hmm... we could say that it is an exchange program, with citizens picked via a lottery, and you happened to be chosen to be my host?... Or we could just be blunt and say we're a budding couple" Elra suggested. "To be honest, I'm not sure what story would work... Lying is not particularly my strong point, and I'm quite liable to blurt out my thoughts without pause" She pointed out. "In this instance, I shall defer to your judgement... Although I will at least say one thing; If we happen to come across that elephant woman, I may stare" She informed him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:20 am

Trev nodded in return and put the footwear back in his closet. He smuled at ger as she gave her opinions, and moved in a little closer, feeling the need to hug her, which he did, arms around her, gently squeezing, lightly so he didn’t compress her wings. He took a deep breath while holder her close, just taking in this moment before stepping back. “I think a foreigner, and us as a budding couple is all we need to agree upon. We’ll say your from England, and I’ll explain how we met to the point of you coming to live here. You might have questions about a few terms I use, but I’ll explain them to you later, otherwise we might go down a very deep rabbit hole and not have time to go walking around,” he said with a grin. It was a couple hours after noon, but it sounded like he expected some topic of explanation to need a full day to detail to her. Of course he would, he was talking about the internet after all.

“After having seen you in your other clothes… and a sudden change of belly suze… I won’t be surprised if she stares too…. Also if I remember rightly, she’s a little older than me by a decade, but I think she is in fact single. You might just have a shot at fun with her,” he added. “And if you want to persue that with her, go right ahead. I’ll find something to do while you are experiencing more of the world,” he added with a chuckle as he led the way to the door, and out into the brisk autumn air. Most of the housing was identical, the complex a large building, as they would pass by several doors towards the more pleasant sidewalk where the grass was well kept. She would be able to tell right away where that elephant lived, both because her doorway was clearly larger, and because she happened to be stepping outside just as they were passing by.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:42 pm

"England? You haven't mentioned this land before, as far as I recall" Elra told him, quite earnestly, but that didn't bother her that much. She might not be the greatest liar, as she said to him, but she could still quite easily go along with somebody else's story, and in this case, it was Trev's.

They were walking side by side as they left the apartment, but it took Elra turning her attention to him before she said anything. As they were leaving his apartment, Elra took Trev by the hand, clenching her fingers around his own. She squeezed his hand. "Little Knight..." She said to Trev. "You are my guide and my rock in this realm... You've told me of being single and open, so I will ask you now, as... to be honest, I consider you my partner in this world, so I ask you... and please don't answer in my benefit... but do you mind, if I engage with others" Elra questioned,

(I apologize for any grammar or writing errors in this post, I;ve had a few drinks tonight)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:44 pm

(Tis all good, hopefully drinking for a relaxing time ^^)

"I haven't, England is an island and part of a continent on the other side of a large ocean on this planet. Let's see.... By a ship with sails, it used to be about three months or so at sea to get across? Of course we have planes now so that's only a long flight," he would say. "The key points about England that you need to know is that it's far away and the food is very plain," he chuckled, then looked down as she took his hand. The red panda looked up and smiled after taking a deep breath. "I don't mind. I can't imagine that I could really be enough for you, and I want you to enjoy this world as you enjoyed yours... while not endangering yourself of course. And if you make lots of friends, well I can think of a few ways you might enjoy 'sharing' your Little Knight with them too~" he added, then looked up as he saw his elephant neighbor somewhat staring at them from her doorway. "Oh hi Jane! This is Elra, I think you two saw each other last week?" he would say, to which she nodded, her whole form so big, looming over both of them, she was dressed in comfortable attire... In particular, yoga pants that weren't covering any curves in the slightest.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:05 am

(Always c:)

"I see, it sounds like it will be an adequate cover" Elra said with a nod as he explained about England, and smirked. "So I've come here to experience new foods, have I? It's certainly not all that far from the truth" She said with a smirk, before smiling and giving him a quick kiss upon the cheek at the announcement of his understanding for her openness. With that, she returned her attention to their walk, looking over to who Trev was speaking to.

Elra stared for a moment, looking Jane from bottom to top, eyes particularly drawn to her curves, before she finally settled on the elephant's face, and smiled. She put a hand on her chest and gave a bow. "Greetings, Miss Jane, I am indeed Elra, it's a pleasure to meet you... May I say that you look particularly beautiful on this day" She complimented with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:43 am

Jane was taken aback for a moment at the little woman’s smile as Jane looked her over too. She could have sworn she had been pregnant before.. maybe the hoodie was just hiding that? It was good to see Trev had some company, although she seemed a bit outlandish. “Oh, thank you,” the elephant said, her trunk moving a little with each word, the end of it flaring some. This woman had a unique scent to her, underneath the soapy clean smell. “I wasn’t sure what to make of you last week. My apologies for not coming to visit and welcome you. You take good care of our little red panda here, yes?” she returned the smile, seeing how the lady was looking her over, a bit obvious she was taking a look at her curves. She glanced over at Trev, who smiled back, seeming to notice the two of them staring at each other. He squeezed Elra’s hand for a moment and then let go and made a little room so the two of them could talk. “Where are you from then? I’m guessing you’re not related to Trev?” the elephant asked as she shifter her weight, her hips swaying with just a slightly inviting movement.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:54 am

"Oh, I'm from England" Elra told Jane. "I haven't been here very long, and last week I was just kind of getting my bearings with the location, so I didn't really go out of my way to meet people at the time, but here I am now" She said with a smile, eyes drawn to Jane's hips yet again. "No, Trev and I aren't related, but I hope I'm taking care of him... he's my Little Knight, after all" She said with a smile. "I'm sorry if my looking is making you uncomfortable, I've not laid eyes upon somebody of your species before... Tell me, do they all seem as captivating as you, or are you the exception?" Elra asked with a smile.

For some, an elephant-kin might not be the most attractive of species, with their huge ears, long trunks, occasional tusks and sheer size, but apparently Elra didn't care for these details. She'd told Trev of her efforts to bring equality to her world, and it seemed even here, she believed the same way, though one did have to wonder, exactly what Elra would do with a woman of Jane's size...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:22 am

Jane’s face was pretty hard to read, her trunk in the way of much of it made it a little hard to discern just what she was thinking. Her first thought was that she wasn’t sure about their story. She didn’t sound like she had an English accent. If she’d been here a week, she would have started to acclimate, but Jane pondered if one would lose their accent that fast. She thought she remembered that it was usually only after a couple months when that really happened. But the way she was looking over her again, especially down low… well, Jane didn’t mind that in the slightest. Elra was much less revealing today in her clothes, but an elephant never forgets, and she had seen much of Elra’s curves mostly laid bare. “You’re little knight hmmm?” she said with a coy smile. It was cute, she already had a nickname for him. It also put a tally towards truth, knights were an England thing. Her eyes widened though at such a forward compliment… and she decided to take a little risk. “I think myself exceptional, I haven’t had a man yet who could keep up with me. I was going to go for a walk, but, maybe you’d like to try ‘exercising’ with me indoors instead? Although, I’ve tended to make workout partners ‘disappear’ every once in a while, if you’re into that sort of thing with someone my size,” she asked, another more notable sway to her hips as she spoke. Trev glanced over at that, but just grinned. Between the two of them, the red panda was certain of which was the more “captive”-ating of the pair.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay