Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Traveller (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:41 am

Despite the squirming she felt from her captive, Elra only continued to happily and casually rub in a circular motion over her bulging belly, sometimes even playfully pushing back a little. Whether it was a display of dominance or merely the lewd whims of a mostly uninhibited Goddess, but those steamy insides themselves only seemed to get more and more comfortable, or perhaps Angel was simply getting more tired? It was a ridiculous and illogical situation she was in... and it seemed only Markus opposite was witnessing it! Everyone else on the bus was blissfully unaware, caught up with the considerations of their own lives.

Once the bus slowed to a stop, Elra would stand up, making the bus shake again. A grin was directed at Markus, who saw that Angel's legs were now beginning to slip further out of sight, being pulled higher up and disappearing behind denim-bound hips. She gave the shark a wink as she stepped off the bus, which sprang back to a flat level at last, whilst Markus stared wide-eyed and open-mouthed... What should he do?! This wasn't his stop, but... wasn't this kidnapping, or something? What if that shapely dog-girl was never seen again?

As the doors began to fold shut, Markus jammed his hand between them, pushing them open again, and staggered out. His hangover already seemed somewhat lesser now, as bravado and adrenaline coursed through him. He quickly followed after Elra, bolting for a corner he'd seen her go around...

...and collided immediately with her huge, jiggly backside, face disappearing straight into her rear end. She'd been waiting for him! She leaned on a wall with one hand, that grin still on her face as she then began to drag Markus inside of her as well! In fact, it wasn't long before Markus' head was brushing against the bottom of Angel's legs, who'd almost been pulled into the stomach completely.

Elra stood there for a moment longer, before enough of Markus had disappeared inside of her so that he wouldn't be seen, after which she then carried on with her travels, making for Tawny's home. "That great metal beast was amazing, I've never witnessed so many people on a single chariot before" She commented idly to Trev in her balls. "Such a convenient shape as well... perhaps I shall have to get even bigger, and see if they're satisfying to use for... other purposes" She remarked, snickering.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:33 pm

Angel was in confused shock, and what felt all the more strange was this weird alluring softness to everything around her. She was mostly panicking about.. why she wasn't panicking about this? Most likely because she was still trying to comprehend what had even happened. One minute she was sitting on the bus seat, the next, a big shadow, a big... butt! And then after that? She wiggled some.. she was still clearly on the bus seat. she could feel it under her, and she could feel the shift of the bus as it moved, blushing as she heard a lewd squelch, the bus hitting a bump or a dip, either way making her bounce and slid her up a little deeper, then back to the seat cushion... a little less so than before, it felt like those cheeks were squishing around her?? Then she felt herself getting lifted up! She barked, once, muffled down there, still terribly confused, unable to grasp this at all! But at the same time it was really quite relaxing... she didn't kick or anything, as her legs were drawn up, squeezed inside! She jiggled and bounced as the dragoness walked... the warmth squishing and kneading all around... goodness this was just the kind of massaging she really needed...?! But then she felt something else, something new, different, moving around quite alot, something pressing against her feet, her legs, brushing up, rising more!! Something was pushing right up between her legs, making her blush brightly, whatever it was, it was squirming right up against her own cheeks. Covered cheeks, her clothes were getting wet inside, but not gone, but still, how they bounced from the wiggling around she felt against her, turning her face bright red. Then that movement all started again, pushing him more and more against her ample rump! Trev for the most part down below wasn't really aware of what Elra was doing, where she was, who she was sitting on, but her words were crystal clear clarity to him down there as he sloshed about. "Mmm... a bus you mean...? Yeah, they carry lots of people all at once... saves on.. a few things economically and environmentally... other purposes though..." he pondered some, flushing, her cream helping guide him to what she probably had in mind. "D-Don't know how you'd... stay under wraps after that... maybe for your... deific debut... should you decide to in this world..."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:09 am

"Oh, I'm sure I could maintain my secrecy somehow, all it takes is a little... perception alteration, and only the people I WANT to see me will see me" She told Trev, grinning as she stroked her now outwardly swollen, orb-like stomach. She may have been pretty big and with overly ample curves, but she was still now holding two fully-grown adults in her belly, and it showed... somewhat, anyway. "Though... I do like attention" She conceded, chuckling a little. "Ah dilemmas, but I think that's a consideration for another time, right now... well, lets do a good deed and return your good friend to her home" Elra remarked, as she finally arrived at the home Tawny shared with her sister and mother.

A rather pointless wave of her hands and suddenly a confused, sleepy Tawny was right beside Elra, looking like she'd literally just been disturbed from a peaceful sleep. She was flaccid, for now, but there was no hiding the girthy, sixteen-inch monster that bulged against one leg of her pants. "Welcome home, I figured I'd give you a ride, save you a journey since you showed great concern for your friend. Hopefully, we can continue along the same pattern" Elra told a still bewildered Tawny, who was catching up on her memories of the previous night slowly. Before she could even voice her questions, Elra had knocked heartily upon the front door.

x

Meanwhile, inside dragon guts and now somewhat ignored, Markus was still being pressed deeper, but eventually hit a ceiling. However, that ceiling had those legs he'd been pulled in against attached to them, and when he realized just what his face was pressing against, he squirmed and blushed. "Sorry!" He tried to call out, but was muffled by plump rump, until he managed to get at a certain angle, and was sliding upwards again, but this time past the overall-clad booty he'd just accidentally gotten so closely acquainted with. The fleshy chamber was tight for both of them, keeping them pressed firmly between the walls and each other, and yet... at no point did it ever feel uncomfortable. The dreadfulness of Markus' hangover and the exhaustion of Angel's overworkedness was replaced by a certain relaxing serenity, though it cuddled their minds in different ways, bringing forth the urges of predator and prey...

Eventually, Markus would stop being pulled in, and the pair were fully nestled inside Elra's stomach, with Markus behind Angel, who was forced to lean her back against his front and accept a spooning embrace of sorts. "Uhhh, umm... hey, you okay?" Markus managed to question, his face red. "Sorry if I'm, ah, touching... anywhere... I, um... you were..." He stammered, clearly nervous and certainly shy. The shark himself was clad in only a t-shirt and pair of pants, though they were admittedly a little soaked by now.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:27 pm

The red panda down below would hmm a little bit as she spoke… Inside her sack, he was only thinking of the consequences as more of a nuisance in the way of what Elra wanted. His inhibitions were quite lowered when in a vat of cream and musk. “Maybe when we get home, you can change to a size of yourself, so that I would be like the size if a bus for you? Or… heh, i’ve got a whole collection of little toy vehicles. If you got really small so that they were life size, you could have the full feeling… and you’d look adorable to me doing it~” he rumbled, giddy with the idea if the glowing from inside her sack of his tail rings lighting up were any indication… which they were, even if the red panda continued to remain seemingly unaware that his tail was doing anything strange.

Tawny’s home was a single-family home. Bigger than Trev’s apartment, with a small lot to itself. Not that anyone was playing on the yard, but if there were kids that had wanted to, there would have been enough space certainly. The wood door nice and solid, seemed to have quite a few Tawny-fist-shaped dents. Knocked upon, it wasn’t long before a lock clicked, a second lock clicked, and the door swung open. She was quite tall. Taller than Tawny, though not as tall as Elra, neatly between the two. She was also similarly more curvy than Tawny. Much more curvy, but again, not as curvy as Elra certainly, but closer. The wolverine lady wore stringed shirt, which the words “Fun Bags” stretched over her huge chest, and had quite alluring short shorts on. Seems like she was feeling relaxed today!. “Glad you turned up Tawny! We were almost starting to get worried,” she said, hands on her hips, looking down at her daughter. Tawny was the rough sort, she had to be dealt with from a place of strong authority. “Usually when you disappear for a night or two you at least call. Something happen?” she asked, a subtle tone of motherly concern in her voice, then looking to Elra, then back at Tawny. “Is this what happened?” She looked over Elra again. “Well, this one’s actually a girl to bring home to your momma. Nice to meet you. Amber!” she quickly turned, barking into the house. “Tawny’s home. Brought a friend of hers too!” she called out to the rest of the house. “Well come on in, let’s hear what the story is. Tawny, is that a zucchini in your pants or do I really need to ask the hard questions of you two?” she said, staring for a moment there at the lump under Tawny’s pants, before she turned, displaying the words on her shorts: “Boo.. icious” Part of the word was cut off from how deep the fabric sunk into her expansive curvy cheeks~ As she led the way inside, into a nice spacious living room. Elra would see things were similar here like Trev’s apartment, a couch faced a TV, although both were bigger here. Similarly there was a kitchen area nearby, which seemed much more similar with the various appliances there, save for the fridge of course. Like showers, no friends ever had the same kind of fridge in their house.

Angel barked a little down there, this shark was pushing on her! She was squished a little more against the walls in front of her as Markus was squished up along her back for the ride, all of her little movements brushing against him. “S-sorry sorry! I can’t stop!” she would say in turn, deeply blushing until they were forced out and into the more spacious belly, feeling the sweltering heat all around, the heavy scent, the feel of the shark against her soaked back?? But she still couldn’t move, even as she pushed out on the walls some. “Okay??… I don’t know.. is this okay? Whatever this is? I mean.. I feel alright? But we’re.. where even is here? This isn’t the bus! What happened?” She barked, pushing and bouncing, making that big belly wobble and slosh, at least as much as she could from within someone like Elra~ “Ah you’re fine, sorry if my overalls are rough,” she winced, glad her back was facing him, but her rump that stretched the bottoms of those overalls did leave the fabric rather firm and unforgiving to be pushing against him… still better than the metal clips on her chest brushing against his body.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:13 am

Elra gave a snort of amusement that only Trev would hear, as if her words were coming from the walls itself. "Sounds like the Little Knight wants a turn at being the Big Knight..." She purred at him. "And I'm sure you'd have more thoughts than how adorable I look, hmm? I know I felt you get a little hard when I smooshed your little elephant neighbour against you... but what would you do with a little, little Goddess, hmm? I'm pretty durable, in fact, I think I could handle ANYTHING you tried... and still end up on top" She teased around him.

Outside Elra, those words weren't voiced as she meerly looked Tawny's mom up and down, drinking in her appearence for the first time, eyes scrutinizing every curve. Whilst Elra was doing that with fresh eyes however, Tawny was doing the same, albeit with a new perspective, suddenly realizing how really, incredibly hot her mom was for the first time. Tawny's hands sheepishly moved to cover her crotch, trying to hide her newly burgeoning arousal.

"Tawny!" came a cry from inside as another wolverine came running in as the pair entered the house. The youngest daughter, Amber, was dressed more conservatively than her mother, a pink sweater and grey leggings, just for chilling about... however, just because she was dressed that way, didn't mean it was doing much; Whilst Amber was the youngest and the shortest of the family, she had most definitely inherited her mother's curves. Trev's co-worker was a tad on the petite side, but only in terms of height, as those breasts were in danger of knocking somebody out as she rushed her sister, throwing herself into a hug. "You're alright! Is Trev okay too? Did you find out?!" She demanded, bouncing anxiously.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's fine, Bee" Tawny said, flustered. "He just... had an unexpected visit, that's all, was looking out for a... friend..." Tawny murmured, trying not to stare at her own sister's bust. "I, um... hnng...." She grunted. "Can I-?"

"Why don't you go and cool off in your room, Tawny? I'll tell your hot mom and sister all about what happened, and maybe a little more if I'm lucky" Elra said, a grin and a wink directed at the milf. Elra shifted her position ever so slightly, opening her legs up a little more just to show off her own, excessively-sized bulge in her pants, though hers was more neatly packed as opposed to sticking down one leg.

Tawny spared a few brief glances at all three, before practically bolting off out of sight, hands desperately trying to hold in her erection as she abandoned her family to the titanic presence of Elrahzard.

x

Buried inside thick flesh and unaware of any goings on outside besides touches to Elra's belly, Markus was trying to compose himself, though having a booty bumping and grinding against his crotch, overalls or no, was quite a distraction. He was trying to remain focused, but he hoped, he so hoped, the two layers of denim between them was enough to hide his growing boner from her. "It's, ah, it's... it's fine" He grunted. "So... uh, well... we were, on the bus..." Markus explained. "...I was kinda half-asleep, to be honest, but then the biggest... I don't know what she was, I think she was a dragon? Whatever, she just... sat on you... and then you were... well, gone" Markus told Angel. "I, um... I didn't really know what to do, and it seemed like I was the only one who noticed, man, is it hot in here?" He questioned, trying to shift an arm to wipe his brow, accidently brushing against her bosom as he did so. She'd feel him tense up with nerves. "Sorry, sorry, sorry!... I, uh, anyway, I... she got off, at the next stop, and, I, uh... I followed, and then..." Angel could practically feel the heat of his blush behind her. "...and then I walked right into her ass and she ate me too and then it was now" He finished.

"...uh, Markus, by the way. Markus Ripper" He added, quietly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:15 pm

Trev perked up and shook his head about, flicking his tail about more to bump into those walls as she spoke through them, as if to disagree, to shush that voice as he wanted to correct it. "N-not at all! I'll always be your little knight... But... Jade being reduced like that... it was a little more satisfying in a justice sorta way? She's never been a nice neighbor," he mumbled, rubbing the walls more softly. "It would be fun watching you sitting on buses and seeing how they feel... but in the end I'd want to drive one of them into to and disappear with the traffic inside that tunnel~"

The wolverine milf looked down Elra's legs some, noticing her bulge. She didn't need to ask what this was, as a sly grin turned up both corners of her mouth. "I think you've got quite the 'story' to share~" she said with a grin as she would turn to lead the way inside, catching that wink with grace~ She pat Amber on the shoulder to pull her along back inside as Tawny raced out of sight to her room most likely. Seems things were getting rather interesting today. "I'm Mirandez. You can call me Mira, or Mommy if you'd like~" she said, the last with a rumble in her chest and a shake of her hips as she'd offer Elra a seat on the couch. "So what's this story? You're a friend of Trev's? Pretty unlike him to make a new friend outside of a circle Tawny or Amber would bring him into. And where is the red panda cutie? Amber was worried sick, weren't you?~"

The doggo's rump was so wonderfully cushy, giving those overalls a good stretch! Fortunately for the shark, it may have just been enough huge wide-load of a cushion that she actually didn't feel him rising up against her actually! She was also focused on listening to him, over the shake, sloshy gurgling of that belly, and the muffled voices somewhere outside of it, all the while the both of them stewing and slowly shifting around in that gut. "S-Sat..." she stammered out, her fur fluffing under the slick layering of slime she was coated in, but also flushing quite a lot. She shuddered a little, her chest bouncing at his accidental touch, also tensing up some. "Y-Yes! it's way too hot... I'm too fluffy to be in a place like this! It's sweltering," she mumbled, starting to pant... which most definitely didn't sound erotic at all to the shark whom had a hard on against her huge rump. "N-nice to meet you I guess... wouldn't prefer it this way but... Yeah.. I'm Angel Welina... just Angel is fine though."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:30 am

"Aww, Trev, it's okay if you want to see me small... besides, with your friend's super curvy mom in front of me right now, I kind of wish I was a little smaller, just to feel her cuddle all around me... but, I've committed to this shape for now, so you'll just have to picture two big, busty, phat-assed ladies having fun instead" She purred to him.

When Elra followed Mira and Amber in and took up the offered seat, Elra nearly took up the whole couch just from her size alone, making it creak with the effort of both holding her weight and fitting her all on. "Well, Mommy..." Elra began, emphasizing the word and grinning widely, catching sight of Amber beginning to blush a little. The youngest wolverine was a little more meek than her sister or mother, and was the sort who said lewd things without realizing, and never really realized just how curvaceous she was. "...Do you know what, Mommy? I'll be entirely honest with you, since Tawny impressed me a whole lot today" She admitted, before leaning forward. "

So... I'm kinda on vacation, but I don't really know anything about this place and I was kind of sick, but Trev took me in and looked after me for a whole week whilst I was out cold" Elra admitted. "He's an adorable little guy, isn't he? So I made him even littler and had him swear fealty to my fat ass" She said, starting to giggle a little. "I've got certain... powers, you see? So I've been using them to play around with both myself and Trev... But, I guess Trev was a lot more distracted and concerned about me than I thought, so I assume that's why your lovely daughter came over to check on him whilst I was having fun with his neighbour... I was clearly a lot more powerful than her, but your Tawny didn't exactly back down so easily, she's feisty, isn't she?" Elra said, chuckling again. "I managed to assure her I meant no harm, especially not to Trev, and eventually she seemed satisfied that I was being honest... So I thought, such a loyal friend deserves a reward, so I 'blessed' her with a massive set of cock and balls... It seemed to be something she always wanted, so... seemed fair to give it to her, sorry if that steps on your toes, you know, as her mother and everything... So anyway, we fucked whilst I gurgled the neighbour away, hence why I'm so big right now... and leaky, do your tits get leaky, Mommy? Mine just won't stop, and any touch just makes it start dribbling out... Oh, I ate Tawny too, she was my breakfast this morning, but I brought her back just like I did the neighbour... I made the neighbour tiny, actually, she needed to be taught a lesson, but I figured I'd give Tawny a ride home... I DID kinda sit on a woman on the bus, and then somebody followed her when I got off, but other than that... I got here, reformed Tawny just like that, and now we're all here together... Oh yeah, and Trev's here too, he's in my balls... I was thinking maybe blowing him into you, if you can handle my meat, Mommy..." Elra purred, having just laid out pretty much everything she'd done to this pair of strangers. It was an utterly ludicrous story...

x

"It's... it's not... too bad, for me, but I'm a shark, so... a lemon shark, specifically" Markus explained, more trying to fill the strange silence when they weren't talking, just blurting things out as they came to him. "Oh, uh, nice to meet you too, Angel, I've... not seen you on the bus before, do you, um... live, around here... then? God, that's a stupid question, sorry, of course you do, or you work around here... Sorry, I'm, uh... well, I was actually really, really hungover untill this all happened, so..."

He glanced down and blinked. Their clothes, were they... fraying, like, really quickly? He didn't have that many holes and tears in his pants, did he? Nor her in her overalls? And they seemed to be getting bigger as the soaked more and more in the stomach. Their skin however, or fur in Angel's case, felt fine, soothed even, perhaps more sensitive to one another
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:14 pm

Trev squeaked a little as he sort of became aware of what Elra was talking about, her words coming into his mind and already drawing the images for him. He didn't need to imagine at all, he words were painting a picture in his mind, and he couldn't help shuddering at the potential consequences. "I-I mean.. you can do whatever you want really so... big or small... it's all whatever you desire~ But the thought you've given me is wonderful too~"

Mira smiled in delight, settling back, listening to the fascinating story. She'd known Trev for quite a while, her kids and him practically growing up together after all, so at first she was a little hesitant, despite her teasing demeanor, she wouldn't hesitate to show what the other side of a wolverine mom could be like if anything had happened to Tawny or Trev. She could believe Trev would do what he did, although the thought of these powers she went on about, seemed rather childish... It all went quite over her head... but she'd also heard a ton of stories from Tawny... at least half of which weren't entirely lies... The point being, she had a pretty good knack of when someone was telling the truth... and so it was with a delighted, but curiosity tinged surprise that she could tell she was speaking truthfully... which had her eying Elra up and down in a new light. "Seems like you've been nothing but a joy to Trev... I've met that neighbor of his.. She's an elephant but she's much more of a bore. Thanks for sorting her out... As for Tawny... well more than once she's been fooled by one of those too-good-to-be-true advertisements... yeah no, that was just addictive drugs. So yeah, she won't have to.. fall for anything more like that now, so thanks." She sat back some with a smile. She looked Elra over a little more, admiring her belly and chest, the chest almost matched her own~ "Mmm you want to have a suckle at mine and see if I have a drink for you?~" she rumbled, shifting slightly, her chest giving a nice audible slosh for her to enjoy, even if it made her big side boob smoosh against Amber for a moment, forgetting she was sitting there, listening to all of this.

She wasn't so sure about Tawny being breakfast... but she seemed like she was fine. Her eyes widened a little at the revelation that there were apparently two strangers in her stomach at the moment! But thinking about that was brushed away as she looked down between Elra's legs... and she couldn't help licking over her muzzle a little at the thought. Although, before agreeing to that... she'd grin a little at Amber... curious if her daughter would be interested in getting even closer to her friend~

Angel continued panting in this humid slimy belly, feeling the fishy new friend still pressing against her, hearing him, kinda mumbling on a little bit here and there, but she was glad to hear him over the occasional glorp of the belly around them... She was starting to think about what stomachs did... She pushed about, was that... ivory? Why was a piece of ivory in here? She shook her head some, feeling like the sliminess was getting even closer to her fur, feeling her clothes were slipping off... but her fur was feeling better... both in being free from the restraint of clothing, and that the belly slime seemed to be soaking into her, making it feel so nice... wonderful for the shark to rub against... even his skin felt nice.. she relaxed up against him, even as it was now a sensation of her fluffy rump pressing directly on him, her chest full free to sway and bounce within that dark cave. She wasn't really going to bother answering his stumbling questions, just... wordlessly pressing back against him, her panting a little louder, her fluffy tail wagging against him.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:15 pm

Amber was definitely not as confident as either of her family members when it came to a lewd discussion, her face flushed a bright red as she sat quietly and listened to all the details that Elra was furnishing them with. Elra almost seemed to catch Mira's eye, or at least her grin and proceeded to stand up. "I hope you don't mind, since you insisted I make myself at home, but-" Elra said before she rose back to her feet, and in a smooth motion by reaching back behind her head, managed to pull her shirt off completely, leaving her burgeoning bosom unbound. "-Honestly, I'm not really a clothes person, I was only wearing them for the sake of courtesy... and I think Trev told me I shouldn't just wander around naked whilst outside" She remarked before shrugging as she then shoved down those jeans that had done an admirable job containing all of her junk, which flopped around and seemed even bigger now that they weren't so snuggly contained. "Now, I think Trev could do with some company, don't you?" Elra questioned Amber as she slid her hand beneath her titanic shaft and hefted it up so the head was pointed right at Amber's face.

Amber could only splutter in nervous arousal, having at least some degree of logical thinking at the offer. "Mmm, you're nervous, that's quite alright... I can assure that Trev is absolutely safe in there and won't be in any danger at all, just like you" Elra purred. "And, perhaps I might deign to do for you what I did for Tawny... Oh, I know you don't want a massive cock to call your own, but I'm sure there's something we can work out, something you've always wanted, maybe something you've always been jealous of... Come on in, I'll give you a gift" Elra finished, her words dripping with husky persuasion. Amber had been silenced by the offer, staring at the cock with less anxiety and more uncertainty... A glance to her mother beside her, or more specifically, her mother's sloshy, milky tits, and she bit her lip, her eyes once again locking eyes with the eye, and she started to reach her hands around the shaft. "If you need a little more of a push, well... Mommy, why don't you give her... a shove?" Elra suggested to Mira with a smirk.

x

With their clothes becoming less and less existent, Marcus realized that trying to keep his hands off of Angel's body was becoming more and more of a difficulty, but with how sweet and satisfying the touch of their skins together was feeling, the dilemma was becoming more and more obscure. His babbling gradually faded to mumbles and grunts, as if he realized that trying an ordinary conversation wasn't really on the cards for their situation. His hands had been gentlemanly and celibate thus far, but a desire to feel more of her made it difficult. A brief touch of her skin and he couldn't help but relax against her, letting his hands almost do what they wanted... and it seemed, what they wanted, was to slowly, daintily grab at Angel's boobs, before holding them, squeezing them, rubbing them.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:07 am

Mira couldn't agree more with Elra's sentiment, as was declaratively stated by her immodest clothing. All the while, she was glancing at Amber, enjoying the sight of her daughter there, blushing, but not running away from any of this either. Her gaze widened and a rumble rose up her throat as Elra took off her top, and the rest to follow was a delight to behold~ "Truly, I don't mind your nudity in my house in the slightest~ Home is where you can relax, and be yourself~ Mira was in awe of the massive shaft she beheld, and that Amber was slowly reaching towards. Such a good girl, doing her momma proud~ "If you're so sure~ Joining Trev down there, he might find himself subservient to another's rump, I hope you don't mind~ I know Trev is very much into that sort of thing... he's looked at mine once or twice even... Not without clothes... But I don't mind getting him acquainted with mine either soon~" she said with a motherly smile... one that turned quite lustful as she would give Amber quite the push forward against the head of that shaft!

Angel let out a low moan as he started to touch, pressing against her. She felt so relaxed, why did this feel so nice? She couldn't think about any of it though. The heat and relaxing scent, and gentle coaxing churning was finally easing her into a state of calm and acceptance. She didn't think about the future, or the pat. Just the now, what she was feeling, what she was enjoying. And even then, thoughts at all were washing away, and she couldn't respond coherently either, reduced like Marcus to her low growling and groaning in response to his touch, blushing, heated, tail wagging, her rather large rump grinding against his front as she backed in his grasp, held closely, squeezed by him, and squeezed against him within that heavy dragon belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:02 pm

The push caught Amber by surprise, and that made her squirm and wiggle, an act that only caused Elra to groan with delight and slurp the curvacious wolverine even deeper. That ample chest proved also to be... no match for the ravenous appetite of Elra's cock, dragging Amber deeper with no pause nor issue. Elra merely licked her lips before grinning at Mira. "I'm first in line to get acquainted with you now though, Mommy..." Elra purred, deep and husky as Amber's bountiful hips disappeared behind the walls of the mighty shaft. "And I want to get very... intimately, acquainted with you" She finished before tilting her cock so it faced the ceiling and letting gravity assist here in dropping the youngest wolverine lady away, plummeting her into the sack, evening it out nicely alongside the bulge that was Trev. With Amber secure, Elra practically pounced upon the older wolverine, shoving her shirt up before pressing her face into Mira's chest, her lips tightening around Mira's nipple, and beginning to drink, hungrily.

x

Elra's balls were big, but they were also snug, and when Amber resurfaced from the pool of cum she'd been dumped in, she only then realized how closely pressed she was going to be against Trev. "Um... er... h-hi, Trev" Amber greeted, sheepishly, trying to ignore the fact that his face was likely pressed into her cleavage at this point. "So, uh... this is... this lady, she's who's been on your mind, huh?" She questioned. Amber and Trev worked in the same office, so she'd seen him every now and then during the week when Elra was 'recovering', and known he'd been distracted, though she'd never gleamed why until now. "She's, uh... she's quite a woman"

x

Her breasts felt so big, so soft, so good... Marcus couldn't hold back from squeezing them, his common sense and rationality eroding away, being replaced by a desire for intimacy, a desire for physical proximity, a desire for passion. With inhibitions being chained away, he now upped the ante and started to kiss at Angel's neck, sometimes even nibbling a little, but not too hard with his pointy teeth. One hand began trailing southwards away from her bosom, stroking his fingers along her stomach and down to her hips, pressing one of her legs open.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Sep 06, 2022 5:28 pm

Mira's only hesitation in shoving her daughter in that monstrous shaft was that Amber was still clothed, albeit in such loose fitting clothing Mira half expected it to fall off of her. Were it not for that huge chest of hers, it likely would have, but no, there it all went, clothes and daughter and all, plunging into the depths of that swelling hungry rod, like a snake to its prey, Amber was bulging it out as she was devoured alive~ Mira's rumbling shook her own chest, which started to stain her shirt from her excitement. From what she had gifted Tawny, Mira was more than ready to be the center of Elra's attention, eagerly catching the bouncing dragoness in her arms, and cooing out eagerly as the dragoness pressed deep into one of her breasts~ "Oooooh~" she howled, "that's it~ Suck up mommy's milk~ I have so much for you~ Mmmm you can be my third daughter if you'd like~ Mmm Mommy will take good care of you~" she moaned as she lifted up her shirt from her chest, draping it over Elra's head to tuck her in against her heavy sloshing boob, sweet warm milk flowing rapidly over Elra's tongue.

Trev let out a shocked squeak as suddenly another someone was dropping down with him! He hadn't expected it, and had been too lost fantasizing in Elra's mind to notice, until there was a heavy splash, and suddenly much less room, before the jostling settled, and he was pressing deep into Amber's front, though her clothes barred any further contact into her bosom. "Y-Yeah, th-this is Elra... guess you're... already acquainted with... how she is," he stammered, the glowing rings of his tail briefly illuminating the walls of the sack they were in together before his tail dipped below the pool of cream... realizing then his own nudity... but he had been soaking here so long, were Elra to be looking into his thoughts... she would see him imagining quite the naughty things... chiefly Amber enjoying him in ways only he could provide as a Little Knight~

The shark's touch was a new sensation to Angel: thrilling even, his skin had a roughness that she could feel through her thick fur and skin without feeling too course. And yet it was so smooth, it wasn't catching and pulling on her fur either. His hands felt strong, and she moaned more as he squeezed. And she gasped out as suddenly the two of them were going flying with Elra's bounce, moaning louder as they landed, her whole body jostling, wobbling beneath him as she landed at the underside of that belly, Marcus atop, her heavy rump swaying and grinding into him even more, her legs relaxed, easy for him to explore her while her tail wagged against his crotch and belly.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:46 am

All powerful and omniscient though she might be, Elra was still a slave to whatever whims her lusts served up, with depravity and ludicrous desires often shaping her very body and even those around her. So, the previous pleasure she gained from being a big, thicc, hulking dragoness was now being trumped by the desire to have this absolute MILF of a wolverine bearing down upon her. As she suckled upon the tits of the milky mama, it was almost like a spell as Elra began to get smaller... not shrink, exactly, as her proportions changed as well... But in the space of a few moments, she'd gone from the huge, eight-foot amazon to a rather petite, just-about five foot, slender yet athletic girl of a figure... though, admittedly, she maintained some heft to her boobs and her ass, and her cock and balls didn't change size at all, which if anything made them seem even bigger now, on a smaller frame. Her stomach as still swollen with her captives, though now they seemed to have a lot less room and were a lot more smooshed together now.

As the thick, yogurty cum sloshed around them, clinging to them, Amber's clothes would simply just kind of melt off of her frame, leaving her furred and busty body exposed to Trev. "It's... it's so warm in here!" Amber exclaimed, as she tried to get comfortable, however it seemed like she was taking up more space than Trev... in fact, it seemed like the space she was taking was just getting more and more... was... instead of making Trev smaller, was Elra making Amber BIGGER? It got to the point where Trev would have to be on top of her for risk of being flattened beneath her. Once it seemed like Amber was now large enough to take up all the space, probably now as big as her mom outside, it was only THEN, that Trev felt himself dwindling, caught on the massive island of Amber in the sea of dragoness cum.

Meanwhile, the increased pressure bearing down all around the sharky and pupper couple in Elra's stomach only served to make them even more physically acquainted with one another, in perhaps a rather sudden and penetrative manner. Markus let out a groan of surprise and pleasure, as his cock slid into some tight confines beneath Angel, though exactly which hole he'd been driven into, he wasn't sure yet, only Angel could answer that question. Wherever he was, it wasn't going to be easy getting out.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:00 pm

Mira the momma watched in amusement and amazement as it seemed Elra's passions were literally changing her shape and size, slimming down, looking more and more actually like a daughter to her. And all the while drinking that milk, which flowed so wonderfully, she was moaning and hugging around Elra, squeezing her against that breast and giving her all the milk she could drink, which was surely all of it and more. But Mira didn't let up, she loved this feeling, and started to grind her hips along the underside of that long shaft and against that sack, feeling them moving around between her legs and against her thighs, all while cuddling the dragoness close and cooing softly, encouraging her to drink her fill. What a good daughter~ Sweety, drink it all up~

Trev's gaze wandered all over Amber, his tail rings glowing and illuminating the inside of that slimy hot sack. They were pressed so close, it was more than just warm in here! It was hot and humid, and they were... pressing so close it was so much! And it started to feel more and more crowded... Wait, Amber was getting bigger! Her chest was pushing into him even more, and he squeaked as he had to scramble to stay upright and not sink some ways beneath her! Resting atop her, his face in her chest... Then he started to shrink, and her boobs were his only salvation, her cleavage above the swell of the sea, he swam for safety between the massive peaks!

The big dog let out a happy moan as they were pressed together, rolled around, and feeling them getting tighter pressed together, until his key found her keyhole! She let out a happy "Wooof!" as his hips slipped under hers, and his arousal was sent on a plunge through her big cheeks and straight into a hungry backdoor that quickly clenched and grasped at him there! It was a shock, but he slid in so smooth, and she wasn't going to complain, it felt good! She started to buck and roll her hips, either he was going to get serious and take control, or she was going to roll him all around this belly dome!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:50 pm

Ravenous and slurping upon Mira's tits as if they were oozing out liquid treasure itself, Elra had no intention of removing herself from her position until Mira was devoid of any more milk. Her hands, smaller now yet still powerful, squeezed those huge boobs, kneading and rubbing, forcing as much out of them as she possibly could, filling her stomach with wolverine milk, dousing her occupants with the ivory liquid.

"Uhh... wait, Trev? Where are you?" Amber questioned, as things started to settle down a little, in that Elra was jostling or moving about too much. Her eyes went everywhere, her face turning this way and that, until she caught sight of him between her boobs. She reached a hand under him, like a platform of Atlantis rising out of the ocean, bringing him closer to her. "...err, Trev, why are you so... small?" She questioned, seemingly unaware she herself had grown bigger as well.

Drenched in their sweat, the stomach juices of their captor and now the raining milk of a wolverine soaking into them, Markus was all but lost. Normally rather placid and shy, his lust was like a strong hunger with all this fuzziness around him, and on top of him too. A brief taste of Mira's milk, licked off of Angel herself, and that was all it took from primal instinct to take over. With one arm wrapping around her waist to hold her against him, his other hand continued to grope, grasp and squeeze at her chest, but also stroked and felt over her neck, her face, her lips... his grasp became wild and possessive, all whilst he'd began to slam his hips against hers, properly shunting into her rear end, grunting and growling from exertion, animalistic almost.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:53 am

Mommy Mira cooed and moaned louder, her nipple rock hard and releasing streams of milk, feeling like she was attached to suction cups drawing out every drop… and that was just one breast, the other was still so full and ready, eager to be drained~ It felt so hot though she didn’t mind the imbalance, in fact grinning more as she pressed her chest more heavily around the minimizing dragon’s face and head. “That’s right, drink up my wonderful girl~ Mmmm better have room in your belly to even me out~ <3”

Trev floundered some, it was hard to keep afloat in that sea of churning thick cream. It was quite alive, and he couldn’t just float on it as it soaked into his fur and made him heavier. The world around him jostled and made waves with every shift the dragoness made, and he clung to the side of one breasts for safety! Until she saw probably the glow of his tail between them and let him rise up like a sacrificial offering towards some ocean goddess! His head was spinning as he panted, his tail glow muted now under a heavy layer of white cream coating. “Y-you’re also much… bigger now… Elra… likes to heighten pleasure to the utmost so… th-this must be the right size for us to… have fun,” he stammered heavily, but spoke freely, uninhibited, gazing over Amber with unhidden eagerness.

Her juicy heavy rump wobbled with every shake against the shark. The milk raining down on them filled the air with a feminine sweetness that mixed wonderfully with her own scent already in combination with the aroma of the dragoness goddess all around him. Anyone would be drawn into a heavenly serene sense, and Angel was no exception in the slightest~ And to this goddess’ credo, she would slam her hips back against the shark, pushing him against the stomach walls, matching his heightened thrusting and energy, howling down below him with every thrust he made. Feeling fingers around her maw she opened it and nomphed gently around them, to slurp and suckle on his fingers and hands, growling if he tried to pull it away; this was hers now, and what wonderful taste it had~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:10 pm

No matter how much she drank, Elra's stomach, her hunger, her thirst, it seemed limitless. Even as Mira's boob eventually had no choice but to run dry, the dragoness would immediately wiggle to the other side and begin sucking upon Mira's other nipple, starting the entire event over again, her hands once again groping and squeezing, trying to get as much out of the milfy wolverine as possible, in as big a load as she could. She was too obsessed with finishing her meal to even consider speaking, wanting all the milk Mira had to offer before considering anything else, even with her enormous cock throbbing against Mira's legs.

Amber huffed. She was normally the meek and reserved one of the family, in spite of her eye-catching curves, but now she was being addled by the situation she was in, and the fumes of liquid pleasure that surrounded them. The shyness that was normally the complete opposite to Tawny's bluntness, was eroding within her. There was heat in her loins and she had no idea how to cool it, if she even wanted to. "I don't..." She panted, confused and horny, very horny, as she stared down at Trev, wheels spinning in her mind as to how much he could assist. "...eh, fuck it" She finally muttered, breaking. She grabbed Trev firmly. "Get down there and wiggle" She practically commanded of him, before leaning back and shoving him down to her crotch, pressing him against her moist folds.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:09 pm

Mira could only settle back against the couch as her feisty dragon daughter eagerly drank her up! She moaned as her boob popped free, only for the other one to finally get some attention. That emptied boob was surely going to feel sore.. Mmm she hadn't had anyone nurse on her since her babies were babies after all! It felt good to let all this mommy milk flow, and such a hungry daughter Elra was! Mommy Mira rumbled as she hugged Elra against her again, and even more as she shifted herself a little on the couch, feeling that throbbing rod slipping up between her legs some, Mira not minding as it pushed between her cheeks where she could grind on the tip a little as Elra got her fill of heavy cream milk~

Trev was a little worried all of this would maybe be too much for Amber. She was always so innocent despite her huge endowments, and usually would be too shy to do anything whenever anyone made any sort of advances towards her. This situation though was one she clearly couldn't escape from.. and held here so long, it seemed the power of the dragoness couldn't be resisted. Her words shocked him, but her panting face, her chest heaving with each breath, splashing in the cream all around, it was so hot~ But then he stared for a moment. "D-down?" he barked, before letting out a yelp as her hand plunged down with him in it! With a thick splash he was dunked under the surface of the pool of cream, holding his breath as he was pressed between her legs at the bottom of the sea. Oh he wriggled strongly, rubbing all over her lips, and her hands, squirming with wild struggles, rubbing roughly against her down in the creamy dark.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:13 pm

Elra was relentless, and didn't surface from beneath the shadow of Mirandez shirt until both boobs were drained dry of all that they could give. Elra sat up, victorious as she licked her lips, though her belly looked even larger now thanks to all the milk which filled it, especially considering her dwindled size. It may have been more spherical now, but it still shook vigorously from the efforts of it's two occupants, forced to bathe in the wolverine milk as they carried on going at it regardless. "Oh Mommy, thank you for feeding me" Elra purred, looking down at Mira with a giggle before she started climbing over the now-taller woman's chest. "Mmm... let me show you some appreciation, Mommy..." Elra purred again, before leaning over and starting to kiss Mira's lips, soft at first, but quickly firm and passionate, her lips still tingling with the taste of milk... and her cock just so happened so slide oh-so conveniently between Mira's boobs.

Amber was already a hot mess even before she'd plunged Trev down between her legs, and when he started to flail against her most sensitive of areas, it didn't take all that long at all before the world around him quaked riotously, and a force of nature only comparable to a gigantic woman's orgasm soon blasted him back out of her and into the sea of dragoness cum, leaving him floating, castaway... for only a few seconds as Amber's hands swept him back up to the surface, showing him her panting, drenched face, and her... leaking boobs? Amber had never had kids, and never showed any signs of milk before... perhaps this was the wish that Elra had alluded to before she dragged the youngest wolverine down into her carnal depths? She didn't seemed concerned by that for now, her eyes solely on Trev... and what he had between his legs, as she brought him closer to her face.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:48 pm

Mira felt her moving about under her shirt, making her gasp and moan at every hard suckle she felt, but even with Elra's hunger pulling at her boobs and draining her so quickly, Mira didn't relent, eager to feed the dragoness with everything she had. She was such a good girl after all, she deserved every drop of momma's milk~ She giggled as she rubbed the sides of her boobs as Elra popped free of her shirt, looking so darling, just a little bit of milk, oops nope, the hungry dragoness licked it off clean~ She looked down at that belly, seeing it bouncing some, a bit unnaturally? She didn't mind at all and was glad Elra was enjoying the milk. It sure did sound sloshy in there though. "Mmm any time Elra~ I haven't had my tanks drained in so long~" she giggled, blushing as the cute gal was climbing up, and in such a fine place~ She happily pressed into the kiss of the young dragoness, hugging her close, and pushing out her chest as she felt that rod slipping under her shirt again and into her soft fluffy cleavage~ "Mmm~ show mommy you know how to kiss~" she cooed a she tilted her head to the side, passionately meeting lips to lips.

The red panda was in part worried about having to hold his breath, but he was plunged in, finding respite for a brief moment in something of an air bubble... which was partially shoved up her lips! He squirmed in her grip though, feeling building pressure, but his mind was so heavily saturated with creamy desires, he didn't think to shout or say a word, just wriggling away, which only gave big Amber plenty of pleasure to enjoy~ And soon he was getting blasted away in a hot torrent, different juices mixing with the spa of cream as he shot from between her legs, and up like a cork to the surface of the thick lake, gasping and panting as he... tasted milk too? He gazed up at her, with her twin rivers flowing into the lake... warm... she was so warm, soft.. He didn't get long to admire before she had snatched him up, bringing him closer, seeing her gaze over him... "Beautiful..." was all he his head could muster... while his other head was making itself known throbbing out of the sea.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay