A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:38 pm

"You aren't going to have to worry about that," Stephen said. "Because in two weeks we are going to kick his dick into the dirt. From what little I've seen...I'm really, really lucky that it was you who saved me.

"I like you. I like Mei, especially when you're giving each other a hard time. I like Mikleo. For all his screwups, I know he's a lot smarter than me and I respect that. Like a smarter brother, you know? And Lois is cool. She's a kind of a hot mess but I think she's nice underneath. Ariana is what I'd imagine a little sister might be. And Taki's a complete sweetheart.

"And I'd have never met them if it weren't for you."

He fell silent for a moment.

"I've only gotten a smaller taste of family with my host family," he said. "But I really feel it here. With you guys.

"So I'll grind that guy's face into a mountain of holy wafers if I have to. Even if I have to dive headfirst myself."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:27 pm

Lena listened to him and at the end couldn’t help but put a hand up to her mouth fingers curled a little still and laugh “please don’t dive into a mountain of holy water… your a devil not a dragon or human, it would be a pain so so much worse then simply getting stabbed by a light spear. And not to mention it would definitely kill you with Kise only barely surviving if at all”

Lena shook her head “though I should add, your sacred gear contains a dragon, so like it or not anything designed to harm dragons specifically will be effective against you aswell. I’m the same, rayearth and the three rune gods are a type of dragon gods so I have a weakness to dragon slayer and god slaying powers.” She tilted her head “luckily there aren’t many things with any sort of god slaying attributes… would kinda break the balance of the worldly powers”

“God slaying attribute isn’t really a thing. If something can slay a god then it’s a being capable of it, or a weapon directly blessed or cursed by the gods for the purpose of being used to slay another, not that the gods like making those and putting them in the hands of mortals” Draig chimed in
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:02 pm

Stephen was just glad he got a smile out of her.

Of course her telling him that holy water could be so effective gave him a glimmer of an idea...

"I'll worry about it if it comes up," Stephen said. "Five will get you ten that Kise chose his pieces for their looks not their skills. We'll burn through them like tissue paper. Mei and Lois can trash Kise's queen...and from there he'll be a piece of cake."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:17 pm

Lena blinked and shook her head “while your not wrong his queen isn’t the only dangerous servant, your not wrong in that yes he mostly chose them cause their women, but it’s not like their quality is that bad. He has participated in six rating games and has only lost two which were games against allied families that he most likely threw for connection reasons.” Lena shrugged “I’d say your about equal to his pawns, but that’s ignoring your boosted gear”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:24 pm

"Well his record us going to get broken," Stephen said stubbornly. "So don't worry about it. I'm going to surprise you. You watch. I'm going to turn his head into a canoe."

Daig...if I'm wearing the gauntlet, can I handle a vial or two of holy water? Does it only hurt me if it touches my skin?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:52 pm

it will harm you no matter what, even should it splash onto your sacred gear it will be the same as if it touched your body directly. Consider anything that is a racial weakness as being similar to fire, no matter how it comes into contact with any part of your body the effect will be the same, you will burn draig responded there may be an option, but that comes with a price that won’t serve you well right now

Lena just smiled a bit “well I mean try whatever you can, but I won’t forgive you if you get yourself killed by doing something without care for your own life” she leaned towards him and flicked his nose “we are a team that works as a group… protect each other but don’t sacrifice yourself pointlessly” as she leaned back to sitting up straight suddenly her sacred gear deactivated leaving her completely nude and she looked down cheeks turning a bit pink “umm…”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:22 pm

"Ah...uh..."

Stephen could almost feel his IQ drop. Draig's warning seemed to fade from his brain.

Now! Now's your chance!

He took a deep breath and turned his back instead. His face was burning and his little soldier was at full attention. His throat was tight as he wrestled himself into submission.

"Uh...I have a towel around here...somewhere..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:49 pm

Lena shook her head “ah, no it’s ok” she stood “I should probably go anyway… thank you…” she patted him on the head then left the room quickly, only when the door was closed and she was in the hallway did she slow her pace to leave why… does my cheeks feel hot? He isn’t the first boy to see me naked!

She couldn’t understand why she felt this way, as knowledgeable as she was this sensation was completely new to her and it left her mind in a spin trying to figure it out as she made her way back to her room

Draig chuckled once Lena left “I’ll admit, your well on your way to having girls falling for you partner”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:55 pm

"Huh? What? What are you talking about?"

Right. Lena falling for him. Sure. That was likely to happen. A noble and a dumbass ninja wannabe. Only in anime...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 pm

Draig laughed some more “remember this partner, dragons have a charm that gathers others to them, it’s nothing like magic or a special power, people fear and are in awe of powerful existences, and there is nothing that surpasses a dragon except another dragon.” There was a hint of arrogant pride in draig’s voice “and don’t worry, most of my previous users were always surrounded by the opposite sex”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:26 pm

"You mean...even Lena isn't immune?"

Well that just made his night.

He dreamed again. Lena. Naked. Entwined with an equally naked Mei.

So, Harner-sama...which of us will you take first?

He couldn't be sure which had spoken. Lois suddenly put her arms around him from behind.

But it's my turn, goshujin-sama...

Nearby, Taki and Ariana waited patiently in the wings. Eager and ready for their turns.
How do I choose...?

Mei popped her ears and gave him the "lost kitten" look. Lena's devil wings unfurled in response, looking regal and seductive. Lois opened all four of hers in a dominance display.

Fifteen more girls were waiting too...all of Kise's pieces. All abandoning their master for him...

He woke with more determination than ever.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:45 pm

“She isn’t… but it’s not like your guaranteed for them to fall in love, there will be those that seek your presence to fight you, the strong always desire to fight the strong”

Draig watched his dream and couldn’t help but admit his current owner was ambitious in his dreams… now if only he was that openly ambitious in front of the the girls who’s eyes he had already caught he might get somewhere.

That day Stephen spent the whole day with Mei working to plant trees, three times each Mikleo and Lois checked on them at Lena’s request to make sure they were doing their job.

The day after they prepared to leave and went back to the town. The next week went normal for the servants but Lena and Mei spent increasing and increasing time over the week having their familiars take their place while they attended business involving Kise and the rating game preparation.

Three days before the actual game, at sunset Lena would be sitting in their clubroom with her servants “today Kise will be coming with all his servants so we can do a brief meeting, all of you will be lining up behind me and to either side, please let me do all the talking”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:11 pm

Stephen dressed up in his long coat again, as he had for his fateful date. He promised to let her do the talking.

It would be tempting to comment, though. He knew from this previous encounter that they regarded him as a still-under-training pawn with a temper. Maybe he could get away with some vicious commentary if things got heated.

Right up until Mei gave him a "don't-you-dare-or-I'll-skin-you" look as they lined up for the meeting.

Damn. She knew him too well.

Fine. But he'd be glaring at Kise the entire time.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:33 pm

(I’m just gonna pm you an image showing all the servants because I really don’t feel like describing them all, I’ll just describe one of them cause of her significance)

Lena watched as the summoning circle they used began to shine shifting from grey to orange, the symbol changing form the Eligos crest to a flying bird, the phenex crest, and flames erupted before fading. The rooms heat seemed to go up by atleast 20 degrees.

When the flame faded Kise would be standing there, at his side was his queen, and around him huddled close to fit in the circle and as soon as they arrived they spread out into a u shape leaving only three in the center, Kise and his queen of course, and a blonde girl who reached Kise’s chest in height with blonde hair and drill style pigtails, she was clearly young but she was at that in between stage where her body had started to develop, she clearly had b cups, the servants had two sets of twins, one was a pair of kids. The blonde girl was dressed in a lovely pink dress and she curtsied “Greetings Lady Vladilena”’ she smiled

Lena looked at the girl and nodded “greetings Lady Ravel, it’s been close to two years hasn’t it?” Lena responded to the girl.

Kise walked over to the couch and plopped down “not gonna join me on the couch Lena? Kinda rude of you to continue sitting at your desk”

Lena frowned but got up and walked over to sit on the couch, Ravel going to sit on the opposite side.

Kise then looked at his servants “introduce yourselves to Lena’s servants”

The girls spoke up in turn “I’m Sarah, queen”
“Isabella, rook”
“xuelan, rook”
“karlamine, knight”
“Siris, knight”
“mihae, Bishop”
“Li and Ni pawns” the town cat girls spoke their names together,
“Shuriya, pawn”
“Marion, pawn”
“Burent, pawn”
“Ile and Nel, pawns” the other pair of twins former humans by looks also spoke together,
“Mira, pawn”

The blonde girl ravel introduced herself last “ravel phenex Bishop”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:43 pm

Stephen bowed politely to the assembly as they introduced themselves. He frowned openly at Kise's disrespect. Those girls did not deserve to be bound in service to such a louse.

"Stephen Harner. Pawn," he said curtly when prompted.

After that he did this best to look ready. He hoped he looked a cool as the others did.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:49 am

Lena’s other servants introduced themselves as well. A short casual conversation occurred between Kise and Lena before Lena moved to the other couch after he ran his hand across her shoulder in a way she didn’t like.

It wouldn’t be long after that the conversation turned serious due to the appearance of artoria, the servants minus the queens were all dismissed as the kings with Artoria as witness began going over stuff about the rating game. Ultimately what was decided was a game of “capture the king piece” where in the win condition was to claim the opposing team’s true chess piece by putting it in the hands of their team’s king, the kings were forbidden from leaving their base and would during the preparation phase give their servants a king chess piece, only one actually counted for victory while the rest were fakes. When the game actually started all servants had to vacate their teams base and were only allowed to return for a 5 minute reprieve once an hour or if delivering an opponent’s chess piece. The servants also had to wear the piece on their person in such a way it was accessible to their opponents and could not be buried deep beneath clothing or pocketed in their body/a sacred gear.

After roughly two hours of debating and getting their game set chosen Kise, Sarah, and Artoria left leaving Lena alone with Mei “well… on the one hand this gives us the favor of taking Kise out of consideration… and saddles us with multiple issues at the same time” she rubbed her shoulder a bit, they had started to bother her during the meeting
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:26 am

Mei began massaging Lena's shoulders at once.

"It was as good a deal as we could hope for," she said. "We are still outnumbered but at least now we aren't completely outgunned. Honestly the only ones that really bother me are his bishop and queen. That Ravel and Sarah...they are probably going to be trouble."

She kept up the kneading of Lena's muscles.

"Of course we're assuming that Kise will play the game straight," she added. "There's are all kinds of ways he could get around the rules. Depending on who's watching."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:31 am

Lena tilted her head back to look at mei “no, Kise is honorable when it comes to the rating game.” She then returned her head to looking at the table “As for ravel… she is the youngest child of the phenex clan and Kise’s younger sister, I doubt she has been trained but she shares his trait of immortality”

Lena put a hand to her chin “Lois most likely won’t use her holy flames at all, Stephen… I don’t know how far he is willing to go… perhaps leaving her to Mikleo is best while you handle Sarah”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:14 am

"They're all girls so I doubt he'll hurt them," Me I guessed. "He has a western notion of chivalry. We can unleash him on the pawns on his own...but considering how Mikleo's magic backfires on him, we should probably pair him and Harner-san once the pawns are out of the way."

She didn't comment on the fact that Lena consistently used Stephen's first name. She was their king, after all.

"Sarah, of course, is mine." Mei said this with a certain satisfaction.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:17 pm

Lena hmmed and smiled I see… so I’m the only one that’s figured that part out? Well it’s fine she thought to herself

She would then speak openly “we will have to figure out the details of our strategy once a field is decided on. We have the game type picked but we still need to decide a fitting playing field” she then stood gently freeing her shoulders from the massage “thank you for the massage Mei… I’m going to go train a bit… even if I don’t fight I need to rebuild my core strength” suddenly two extra arms seemed to magically form from beneath the shoulders of her main two “and according to rayearth I may soon be able to wield all three swords so I need to adapt for that”
tigra9
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay