A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:08 am

Reina just smiled more “oh I got them… and incinerated them without reading them” she grabbed his ear and pulled “if your busy with work of course I will understand you sending me a card, but to not send me anything and not even call through a magic circle to speak with me even a little bit for the better part of a decade? Meanwhile slipping into the house multiple times to dote on Lena with your father while evading me perfectly?” At that she pulled up on his ear hard enough to force him to stand, he was vastly stronger then her, but the maous knew that meant nothing to Reina, she was still trigons mother, and his flames didn’t harm her at all since his flames were born of her bloodline. It was the whole reason she could birth his true form while surviving.

She would turn to look at the other maou’s using her free hand to do a half curtsy “I will be borrowing lord Lucifer for a few hours if you don’t mind?”

Ajuka and Serafall both spoke almost simultaneously “feel free” “yeah give him a good earful for all of us lady Eligos”

Reina nodded not even caring for asmodeus’s response, she had known all four maou since they were kids after all… but with that done Artoria landed and teleported the three of them into a different location, it seemed like a stone cave with a ring surrounding a pit that was filled with intense flames, there was holes in the ceiling for air flow but the heat was crazy high, Artoria taking only a few seconds before she was sweating, though the sweat evaporated not long after it was produced “you may go Artoria, it’s not safe for you here after all…” Reina‘a eyes looked towards the flame pit “under the remains of the Aim castle…” with that Artoria silently left and Reina looked at her son “now then… I want you to explain everything to me in detail related to why you called on Lena and refused mine and your fathers attendance” she narrowed her eyes as she walked over to a pair of stone chairs and sat down her own demonic power protecting her clothes, it was a rather basic trait for devils born with sufficient demonic power

As Mei got to work lena would put a hand to her mouth or well the back of her palm as she shuddered, her skin felt so sensitive and Mei’s touch felt so good… there would be little need for foreplay as Lena’s body was primed for an orgasm, it was simply a matter of touching her in the right spots, Lena’s breasts though were extra sensitive based on the reactions she gave as mei brushed against them.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:13 pm

Trigon sighed. He, of course, was not the slightest bit discomfited by his location. He was the Living Flame after all.

"As you wish, Mother," he said. "It's hard to say exactly when the story begins, but about the Middle Ages there was some rumbling in the astral plane..."

The maneuvering around the various factions. The negotiations. The betrayals. The seeking of the Sacred Gears across the worlds. The false leads that had to be lain. The covert and overt missions. The mortal power mongers who sensed the power struggles and began to toss their hats into the ring. The Tournament of the Dragon...

This was going to take awhile.

Mei found herself getting lost in the suppleness and silkiness of Lena's body. The weight of her breasts, the gentle curves of her body, the ecstatic look on her face...it was so easy to lose track of time.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:40 pm

Reina listened and held up her hand when he started way back when “I’m not dumb or ignorant son, I know about the tournament of the dragon… what does this have to do with little Lena? She has no servants related to the ninja clans, and they have never gotten the three factions involved” she crossed her hands

With that Reina sat there and heard out the rest of what her son said

Lena also lost track of time as she quickly orgasmed once, she was confused why she felt this way and why Mei’s touch felt so different to her but she was to lost in pleasure to think further on it, mei would draw out 6 more orgasms before Lena was finally spent, each time lena orgasmed mei might notice a flow of excess energy come out.

With her body spent and the arousal she had been feeling gone Lena laid there panting and spoke “thank you… mei…” Lena was sweating from the exertion but she reached a hand over to mei and petted mei on the head with a smile
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:23 pm

"No offense, Mom," Trigon said in annoyance. "But the Old Guard has gotten a bit too complacent about it all. No one in their right mind wants that thing getting loose. I've felt it stirring. It's different. Like it was between the thirties and forties. If it gets free again like it did back then, today, we will need all the power we can get our hands on.

"Two of the god-level gears resurfacing now, of all times? Accepting little Lena and no one else? I don't buy coincidence this time around. Mortal agencies getting involved with the Tournament? Not just the ninja clans either. Someone had to take action this time, or we'd get caught in the storm again."

He sat back, threading his fingers together.

"So yeah, Mom. Been a little too busy to do more than send you a card. Saving the world sucks "
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:01 pm

Reina narrowed her eyes “the thirteen longinus are always surfacing, their holders dying and then they resurface again… such is the system the sacred gears have been placed in and those holding the rune gods besides being more sporadic in their appearance they do follow the natural cycle” her voice was calm but her anger and annoyance wasn’t gone “so then why are you trying to save the world? If that thing escapes and rampages in the human world the gods will deal with it, such was the deal they signed with humanity. All you as a Maou need worry about is the underworld’s safety”

Reina sighed “do you ever stop to let yourself take a break son? Though we can prepare until our hands bleed it will not stop the flow of the worlds” she stared at Trigon “we devils are not heroes, we may not be as blood thirsty as the devils of old but we aren’t exactly the type of being to desire the best of others with nothing to clmpensaitm”

She stood up “so take those worries your concerning yourself with about the tournament dragon and file them to the side, it is pointless to add another burden onto your shoulder needlessly, or have you forgotten the war of old has not technically ended? We may be at a peaceful stand off with the angels and fallen angels, but that is all it is… a stand off of the three great factions with about every imaginable threat out there in the human world, but that is just the results”

Lena after recovering dressed herself again and got back on the train with mei and Lois refusing to tell Lois what happened in the car.

Years would pass and now Lena would be walking through the hallway of a school building, she was dressed in the school’s winter uniform, she was 18 and her body had filled out and grown significantly, now standing at 5’7 with a figure that would make any girl jealous and a beauty that couldn’t be described merely by words she would stop as she turned to go down some stairs, school had ended a few hours ago though many students were still here due to their club activities. Lena and her servants now lived in the human world in a town called Katakura town, it was a Japanese town located just an hours train ride from the main parts of Tokyo and the current location Lena was at was Katakura Academy High school division which had a single large 3 story building that had an old wooden design feel to it but she stopped as she reached the halfway point of the stairwell she turned and looked down her eyes landing on a group of three boys standing there, they had been talking about something about girls, she was alone right now and as she stood there for a brief moment the sunlight from the setting sun that shot her already impressive beauty higher, but she would without saying anything walk down the stairs and past the guys who parted for her her silver eyes briefly turning to look at one specific boy as she passed then turned and walked down the hall to leave. Lena was alone but she had a reputation at the school as one of its two great ‘Onee-Sama’ of the academy, mei being the other.

One of the two guys a slim guy with nerdy glasses and a short shaved head, he wasn’t quite bald but his hair was thin as he adjusted his glasses “Vladilena Eligos, 5’7 and 39J-23-35, a figure of an angel… but she is so high above us poor perverted peasants it’s a crime I say!” He looked at his friend who was newer and had came from abroad “but was it just me or did she seem to look at your lowly self? What did you do to get her attention?! Tell me!” He grabbed his friend by the collar, not caring this was the first time his friend got such an up close look at the #1 beauty of the school. The thin guy’s name was takeru tokayama but he went by the short hand Taru.

The other friend a shorter chubby guy, he was only a few inches shorter then the other pair nodded with his arms crossed, he had a relatively well kept short brown hair cut with dark brown eyes “of all the girls at our academy though the beauties are a dime a dozen not a single one isn’t envious of her beauty as they can’t beat her over all looks with that glimmering silver hair and eyes that can’t be described by words when you match her figure. Truly even getting looked upon by her could be considered a blessing!”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:36 am

"I try to save the world because I'm one of the idiots who live in it," Trigon retorted. "It's not exactly heroism, it's pragmatism. But hey...if I've learned anything, it's that anyone can be a hero. Even the most unlikeliest."

The third member of the trio stood half a head above both of them, and was an obvious foreigner to boot, a Caucasian American. Stephen Harner yanked his collar free from Taru's grip and gave him a good natured smack to the head.

He had intended to be a loner from day one, at least until he had gotten used to the different culture and mannerisms. These two social outcasts, however, had decided that he was a sort of spiritual kin to them and had forced their friendship on him. He found that he didn't mind. They had as much an eye for the girls as he did, and they were all awkward with other people. Stephen had had a rather...unconventional upbringing and had never really learned how to get along with his peers.

Now that he was more or less on his own and free, his interest in the female sex had seemed to make up for lost time. He found himself very distracted by the appeal of girls, and since the school had only recently become co-ed he was almost constantly surrounded by them. Their presence put him in a pleasant, heady state. Especially since as one of the few boys on campus he attracted quite a bit of attention. This was helped along by his obvious athleticism; there was barely a trace of fat on his trim body and he had proven himself to be both very fast and agile on the track and field.

His social skills, however, had paid the price and so he had ended up falling in with these two...geeks.

"We were practically standing in her way," Stephen pointed out. "Of course she was going to look at us. And I'm even more of a wierdo than the two of you put together. Hello? Gaijin?"

Taru was right though...she was so far out of their league that it was laughable. She would be in his presence only in his many fantasies.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:14 am

Taru frowned fixing his glasses “hmm that is true, like her you are a rare sight even among us rarely sighted men here”

The chubby guy Luca Yonazuki would laugh “well thanks to the fact it’s the three of us the perverted trio of Katakura Academy the girls don’t stare for to long even if they stare at all” he looked at Stephen “want to come over to my house tonight? I got my hands on a collectors dvd of a recent heavy fan service anime”

While the boys had kept talking in the wake of Lena leaving she would continue to walk at a casual pace but finally stopped putting a couple fingers to her ear as a magic circle appeared over it “is that so? Finally found it then… alright understood we will accept this mission, have everyone gather at Central Park’s north entrance once the sun has set” with that she removed the hand the magic circle her fingers hid disappearing and her silver eyes looked out the windows lining the outer wall “I’m glad dealing with strays is a relatively rare occurrence.”

Regardless just before sun set Lena would be standing her arms crossed as her servants arrived her eyes staring into the park. She was wearing a blue armor on her chest that could be mistaken as cosplay her silver eyes looking back as her servants arrived

Lois now 17 landed first and stepped forward looking into the park “are we going with the usual plan Buchou?” She asked, she now stood 5’3 quite a bit shorter then mei and Lena and while she hadn’t really filled out in figure much either she was cute in her own way

A boy, the only boy of the five person group spoke “that should already be decided Lois, don’t you see buchou is already wearing the Selece armor? Her double must already be tracking down the stray” he commented with a bored look on his face his hair was a short bob cut that was light blue but the tips seemed to become a more pronounced aquamarine color he did have a bang in the front that just curled sideways and up though, all of the members there were wearing their school uniforms but his had a custom hood added to it and that was currently up over his head, his name was Mikleo Yuuto and he was a capable magic caster, if a bit unorthodox, he also had a sacred gear though it wasn’t particularly impressive on its own as it just granted him the ability to think faster and also gave him a photographic memory.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Mei spoke up, officially bringing the meeting to order.

"The neighborhood cats assure me that the stray is not deviating from its established route," she said. "She should be spotting it momentarily. It ends tonight."

The tallest girl of the group shifted nervously. Taki towered over all the others at almost six feet, earning her the nickname "Takounna", but her face was clearly that of a teenager. This was going to be her first fight in the field. Maybe her first kill. She was understandably anxious.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:58 pm

Lena shook her head “my double has already encountered it… currently she is fighting but the stray is actually fairly capable” Lena closed her eyes “my double is suppressing her demonic power to gauge its strength” she opened her eyes “follow me” with that she spread her wings and took flight, though the tallest girl had been the most recent addition Lena had already seen to it she was well enough adapted at the basics of being a devil, having spent the past 8 months working on training her, though this was the first time for a real fight and not simple sparring

They flew above the trees soon nearing an old abandoned building located on the northern side of the park atop a hill where Lena and her servants landed outside of. The sounds of fighting from inside could be heard but suddenly Lena side stepped as a girl that looked exactly like her came flying out crashing into mikleo sending the pair rolling and tumbling for a bit down the hill and Lena just sighed

Mikleo who had been the unfortunately placed one “ahh!!” He cried out in shock as he went rolling only finally coming to a stop when he slammed into a tree back first and he groaned grabbing his head “a warning would’ve been nice Buchou…” he complained though then looked down at who had crashed into him, she did look identical to Lena but her body was covered in burn marks akin to acid and her right arm was bent backwards clearly broken, blood dripped down her face and had stained the stomach of her shirt “ah! Buchou!!”

Lois sweatdropped “Mik that’s Buchous double… she is still fine right here” she pointed at the real Lena

Lena just deactivated her sacred gear with her eyes closed her double vanishing and she frowned “it has an acid spit and it’s body is very akin to a half human half praying mantis” she opened her eyes “Mei, Lois, and you… the three of you will deal with this stray mei will be the support and to prevent its escape, Lois you will deal with its claw arms” Lena then looked at her rook “it’s your job to kill this stray, it has the same weak points as any humanoid does” she then looked into the abandoned building where the sound of metal blades were rubbed against eachother “I sense a bunch of you out there… come come… a feast we shall throw tonight” the voice was raspy and strained but clearly male sounding
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:23 pm

"It's polite enough," Mei said with a certain amount of snark. "Let us not be rude."

Circles of whirling fire appeared around her and her body began to glow.

"I will lead and deflect the first acid blast," she said. "Mikleo, see too it that its escape routes ate blocked. Lois, follow up after my counter. We shall keep it off guard enough for Taki to beat it to death."

She put a reassuring hand on the tall girl's shoulder.

"You'll do fine," she promised her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:52 pm

Mikleo stood up and sighed pulling out a staff “working on it, I think a fog barrier should do fine correct? I’ll add a counter measure to keep humans out too…” with that he shut his eyes and a magic circle began forming which after a second he slammed the butt of the staff into the ground and a must like fog started to flow out of it, quickly expanding and filling the area around the hill… with Mikleo vanishing leaving the now fog anchoring staff in the ground

Lena blinked and sighed “and once again he has trapped himself outside the barrier”

Lois nodded hearing Mei’s command but she turned sensing Mikleo get teleported and sweat dropped “how the hell is he a genius mage? This is the 12th time this month!”

“If you won’t come to me then…” suddenly something crashed through the entry way from the waist up it looked like a lean man with long hair, but from his waist down he had a fleshy body in the shape of a giant praying mantis with his human half being where it’s head should be, he towered over the group easily but at the least he was less then 30 foot. After a quick look at all the girls he drew his human body back and it began to swell before he let out a spray of purple acid spit aiming to hit all of the girls in front of him “ah you all are my favorite kind… I’ll enjoy savoring your flesh to the last bite!!” He spoke his voice still the same as before and a wild look in his eyes

Lena didn’t move as the blanket of acid came out and just sighed “for the crime of murdering your master, devouring his fellow servants… pay for your crimes with your soul” she spoke with pride, never at all worried about the acid hitting her, that was how much she trusted her servants

Lois moved the moment the stray emerged drawing her twin light sword handles and igniting them with blades of light, she did wait until mei struck before striking out at his claws that were swung down, the sound of metal clashing could be heard between Lois and the stray devil
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:13 pm

The instant the Fallen's body had swelled, a set of papers appeared in Mel's hands. She held them up just as the acid came. The spray splashed off an invisible barrier like rain against a windshield.

"Go, Taki!" Mei commanded.

The tall girl ran at the monster. As she did she ballooned into her full size...a thirty foot tall girl slammed into the monster, her already prodigious strength boosted by the devastating power of the rook. The beast was hit by the force of a freight train.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:08 pm

Lena just watched quietly

Lois had distracted the stray by striking him though she found her light blades weren’t able to dig into the strays flesh and frowned

The stray didn’t have time to react to the giant girl’s strike and got launched back and slammed into the building breaking down the wall “damn… you…” he spit out now a tone of venom added to the raspy voice as he got himself up

Lois narrowed her eyes “what the hell? That was a pretty solid blow and it only sent him to the ground?!”

Lena spoke “he was originally a rook reincarnated devil and then he devoured his masters other servants so he gained their demonic energy, probably boosting his piece traits” she looked up at her rook “Taki! Consider him as tough if not tougher then you”

The stray finally up lifted his mantis arms and swung them at taki trying to strike her from both sides while his human body leaned forward to punch her in the stomach, he was tough and had great physical strength but he wasn’t so powerful taki couldn’t kill him eventually
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:41 pm

"Ohhh boy," Taki said.

Her head rocked back at the punch. The fist might have been small but it packed a lot of power on a small area, almost like a bullet.

Remember your training...left, left, right, uppercut...

She threw her weight into her punches, imagining her feet digging in to the ground deep. She could feel the weight and power of the rock beneath, leveraging against it to put more power into her blows.

THUMP! THUMP! POW!

She wound up for the uppercut...

WHAM!!

Mei backed her by slamming her flaming wheels into the beast's sides.

"Lois!" Mei shouted. They had to keep the thing distracted so Taki would take fewer hits.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:04 pm

Lois was stopping the mantis claws while taki started trading blows with the stray so when mei shouted she frowned “I know I know! This guy’s skin is tough as hell my light blades are just bouncing off so I can’t cut his arms” she grumbled and jumped off one of his claw arms pocketing one of her swords and pulling out a gun as she ended up landing on Taki’s arm though she quickly jumped off so she didn’t break taki’s pace

The stray managed to dodge some of the blows just by the fact he was shorter but he did take the uppercut to his chin and it threw him up and back though the stray managed to force himself to land “annoying..” he suddenly lunged forward throwing a punch into Taki’s side, this blow didn’t have his weight behind it so while it would hurt it wasn’t as bad as that first one, the problem though came a millisecond after as one of his mantis arms launched forward with the momentum aimed straight at Lena

Lena noticed it and jumped back looking bored “you should focus on the ones your already fighting Stray, you don’t want me joining in”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:02 pm

"Don't go for the skin, go for the joints between the chitin plates," Mei said as she threw more flaming wheels. They struck at the joints of the beast. "It'll still be tough but try stabbing instead of slicing."

The cuts on Taki's arms weren't deep but the hooks accomplished their purpose. Her arms were snared by the mantis-like body. Fortunately she was able to shift her weight and kick hard at the thorax.

This was both good and bad. Her arms were freed...but the flesh along her arms was torn open. She was bleeding profusely and the pain was intense.

Taki clenched her big fists and forced herself to focus past the pain. With a yell she threw a powerful right, leading into a left-right combo.

"Go down you stupid bug!" She shrieked.

"Breathe," Mei reminded her as she prepared to charge in herself. "Calm down and focus."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:30 pm

The stray hissed and stumbled back as he was kicked away by the giant girl not having a chance to respond before taking the one two combo.

At the same time Lois still in the air now thanks to her devil wings fired two shots hitting the joints of the blade arms

The stray hissed in pain, between the flaming wheels and the light shots it’s joints ached hard, and the giant girls blows were no joke either

Lena looked up at Taki and just shook her head

The stray dropped his arms clearly having taken quite a bit of damage there, to an inexperienced fighter it was like a giant opening, but mei and Lois had endured harsh training to notice this wasn’t a proper opening for an attack but instead an opening meant to serve as a trap.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:43 pm

Taki saw the trap thanks to Mel's merciless training. She feinted as though she was falling for it. Instead at the last moment she dropped and swept the legs. The mantis body was at a huge balance disadvantage and Taki was about to capitalize on it.

"Close the trap, Yuuto," Me I ordered.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:51 pm

The stray acted for its trap but didn’t have time to react to the shift because of it and went down on his side hard

Lena looked at mei and commented “he can’t hear you he teleported himself out when he made the barrier and got himself stuck outside it again”

Lois though seeing her chance with the stray on his side switched back to her swords and shot straight down piearcing his blade arms at the joint “raaahhh!” With a cry she swung her light blades cutting off the mantis blade arms with the stray crying out in pain even as the wounds hissed as if burnt and Lois backed off to be out of Taki’s way
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:03 am

Mei made an irritated sound.

"Of course he did," she muttered.

With the mantis arms out of the way and the stray prone, Mei lifted her foot and started stomping the hell out of the human torso. The heel came down with her entire weight on it over and over again. Few things could withstand such crushing pressure for long.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay