A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:48 pm

“Mmm” Lena had quickly but her lip when he squeezed her breast blushing but leaned back and then her eyes turned… and her heart sank because of the pair of people she saw standing in her room

Artoria would clear her throat, she wasn’t wearing her maid outfit and instead wearing a casual red and white dress with a cape, after al she wasn’t here as the maid of the Eligos but as Trigon’s queen… of course the other figure was none other then Trigon himself

Lena went to stood and didn’t even manage, only Artoria quickly appearing kept her from going straight to the floor “Brother… Artoria, how long?”

“Long enough to watch his sacred gear reveal its true form and you two go completely blank” Artoria answered helping Lena back to the bed and laying her down then covering her up and then giving her a smack to the forehead for Lena’s recklessness as she walked back over to her husband to stand at his side again
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:03 pm

Stephen had been somewhat expecting a smack himself and was relived that she didn't. She might have caved his head in.

Trigon had that grin on his face that signaled his intention to give his little sister crap when they were alone.

"The White Dragon Emperor," he said. "Talk about go big or go home. Still doesn't make it okay to check my sister's cantaloupes."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:42 pm

Lena frowned at her brother “I’m the one that put his hand there and held it brother!” she knew she was in trouble either way so she’d at least shift the blame properly for Stephen’s sake… the grope would be rocky enough with her parents…

“I was trying to awaken his sacred gear with [Imbue] which as you can see worked” she commented

“And no doubt trying to stir your own sacred gear prematurely by interacting with his I would wager given your state” Artoria added causing Lena to avoid making further eye contact with Artoria and Trigon, that and her immediate silence was answer enough, and unlike Stephen, she couldn’t retreat to the human world after this!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:51 pm

Stephen finally obeyed Lena's will by keeping his mouth shut.

"You were supposed to rest and recover," Trigon said. "But you had to try to wake your third gear while you can still barely walk. I don't know if I should be angry or impressed.

"And you trust your pawn that much already too," he added. "Amazing."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:07 pm

Lena glared “not third… I no longer have three……” her eyes watered a bit “I can’t feel Windom… Selece… I-I don’t even feel Lexus”

She closed her eyes “if he wanted to hurt me all he needed to do after I called him back in was slit my throat, I’m not exactly in a condition to fight back, haven’t since he arrived nor Kise’s unexpected visit” she turned her head away from her brother “he wanted strength, so I stirred the power he had sleeping inside him, where is that wrong of me as his king?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:30 pm

"Nothing wrong with it," Trigon said as he walked over to her. "When you're healthy. You're not. Your might have just set yourself back a few days for his sake.

"I'm Trigon, by the way," he said to Stephen. "The Living Flame, some call me. How did you keep yourself from punching Kise in the face?"

"Um...i almost did. Didn't. Sir."

"Impressive restraint," he said with a nod. "I'd burn his ass to charcoal with the right excuse, myself. Well, since my baby sister is so impressed with you I suppose I can let you live. Would you mind? Sis and I have a few things to talk about."

"Yes, sir," Stephen said...but he glanced at Lena first.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:44 pm

Lena looked at him and nodded “go ahead, tell Mei my brother is here, though I suspect she already knows” she waited for Stephen to leave then sighed “why brother… WHY DID FATHER ALLOW KISE TO ADVANCE THE WEDDING DATE?! We still outrank the phenex even with their substantial merits!” She lifted a hand and smacked it against the bed tears flowing, if it had been any other Maou she would’ve kept it in but this was her brother Trigon, wether he was here as her brother, or here as Maou Lucifer, it had never changed how the two interacted in private.

Artoria thankfully put up a soundproof barrier, they had come here to talk about that matter among others and since Lena mentioned Kise she knew Lena was gonna go off the moment they were alone. Not that Artoria blamed the girl in the slightest. Kise was disliked by the entire Eligos family but he was also the only unmarried son of Phenex.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:29 pm

Trigon knew when he could give her shit and when she needed his support. She didn't need this crap now. He hugged Lena tightly and let the tears flow. She certainly deserved the privilege.

"I'm not clear on the details," he told her quietly. "Father is playing this very close to this vest. Someone, more likely some faction, is gearing up for war. Possibly with Heaven itself. No matter who the war is aimed at, the Phoenix family has resources we would need. I think someone managed to leverage enough pressure to get him to agree.

"But he's an old hand at this," Trigon added. "I am certain that he has some sort of angle he's working. He knows how we all feel about Kise."

He held her close.

"We just have to trust Dad," he said. "If course i'll be looking into this as well. No war, no marriage, right?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:48 pm

“How many times have you told me there won’t be a war? The maous don’t want it… the bael clan doesn’t want it…” she whimpered “how long would it take to investigate? By the time you had solid proof I would be married and no longer a virgin.”

She wrapped a hand around his back with all the strength she could muster and spoke, choking her resolved words through the tears “I want a way out… some way… some method…”

Artoria frowned watching the two but after a moment of silent thought she spoke “Trigon, Lena… there might in fact be one way, though it is a very big gamble for Lena” she waited for the siblings to have their attention on her before continuing “Trigon should interfere, but because he is a Maou it can not be direct interference so instead a proposal… we need only create a situation where Lena has recovered and tells lord Kise to meet with her and tells him she doesn’t want this marriage and refuses to be his wife. Then I acting as your queen will give the proposal, something like ‘since Vladilena Eligos refuses to accept becoming Kise’s wife I propose a rating game, a single game between Vladilena Eligos and her servants, and Kise phenex and his servants, both families and Maou Lucifer will oversee it, should Kise win Vladilena is to submit to being his wife and will marry him in three days time. Should Vladilena win then the marriage will be anulled’ this would be quite an agreeable proposal as lord Kise is quite arrogant thanks to the immortality trait and the fact he has never truly lost any of the 6 rating games he has participated in save the ones he let his opponents win for face reasons. On the other hand lena has never participated in a game and has had less time over all to get her her servants, and she no longer has her sacred gear to give her an edge over his immortality”

Lena who had stopped crying relaxed in Trigon’s arms as she listened to Artoria and looked at Trigon, it was a slim chance, but it was a chance all the same.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:21 am

Trigon stared at his wife.

"You sound suspiciously like dad," he said. "Have you been walking around with that idea in your pocket, just waiting to unload it?

"Putting Lena's five pieces against his fifteen? Even if they plow through them, they'd have to somehow take Kise himself down. Those are really, really long odds...the kind of plan Dad would cook up."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:36 am

Artoria frowned “those were the kind of odds I had against you during the civil war, and the day I took that from you” she pointed at his eyepatch Lena already knew the truth on it but they didn’t go spreading it so that they maintained Trigon’s prideful lie “but no it just occurred to me and it is merely Lena’s out, the time we have left will barely be enough for her to recover much less prepare, so you will need to pressure both lord Eligos and lord phenex to give a little more time using your position as Maou”

Artoria smiled “even though your a Maou you rarely abuse the power that gives you” Artoria knew the reason the Maou rarely abused their power because there was a lot of political dangers, but in this one instance it was for the sake of Lena after all “we can use the fact you are suspicious of what is going on to our advantage, and Bael won’t interfere since it’s not like we are stopping the marriage, only delaying it”

Lena went into thought herself and looked at Trigon “if you can delay it until the month after next brother… that would be enough time” she got a resolved expression, well as resolved as she could look with the remnants of her face from crying, it was a shot in the dark but this was the only way politically they stood a chance of her getting out of marrying him in time
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:23 pm

Trigon still held Lena protectively as he pondered this. He might have to call in a few favors, smooth some feathers here and there...not to mention a few expensive bribes.

"I still think this sounds a bit too much like something Dad would come up with," he said. "But I can't see many other options. All right. We play for time. I can probably gum up the bureaucracy a bit and bit us a few more weeks on top of that. Maybe.

"Get that pawn of yours trained up," he told Lena. "He's your weak link, and he'll be outnumbered. Find more pieces if you can. Or have your Queen recruit for you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:44 pm

Lena couldn’t help but giggle “who knows maybe dad [imbued] the thoughts into her head without her noticing?” She said it in a joking manner but the siblings both knew that ability was very much a thing even they could do, though with the two siblings it was very difficult to do so without the person noticing.

Artoria frowned “hmm he did pat me on the head a few times but I think I would notice if his aura fluctuated during that contact”

Lena stopped smiling and sweatdropped, that pretty much confirmed their dad did exactly that!

But Lena then looked at her brother “thank you, and helping look for potential pieces has been a standing order for my queen for years now, though I’ll admit she did mention Stephen she quickly filtered him out at the start of the school year… probably cause of his personality based on Lois’ testimony. But regardless if I am to train him properly I need to get back into top shape quickly” she kissed her brother’s cheek “so I should probably finish my business with Mei and Stephen then send them home so I can rest right?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:35 pm

Trigon put his hand on Lena's head.

"We've got this," he said. "So rest your heart and mind too. Okay, sis?"

He let her go and went back to this wife.

"You're brilliant, honey," he said. "Don't know what I'd do without you."

He caressed her face lovingly. Then he sighed.

"Back to business," he said. He headed for the door and stuck his head out.

"She wants to see you two," he told Mei and Stephen. "Keep it quick."

With that he and this wife-queen headed down the hallway.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:08 pm

“The heart ill manage, the mind may be harder” she commented but laid down once Trigon let her go

Artoria nodded and left with Trigon “thank you dear” she followed him at normal distance, it bothered her that something might be causing rumors, in truth the old Satan faction still desired war with the angels but to her knowledge the governing leaders of the angels and fallen angels were not keen on another war either. Even if any one of the three factions were left standing there was two very major reasons for the current peace between the three groups, one a secret that had to remain buried as long as possible, and the other plain as day to anyone with half a mind, in its founding and growth period the biblical supernaturals encroache don the territory of a lot of mythologies, preying on their mortals beliefs, to say there were a lot of enemies among those god class beings against the three factions would be an understatement.

Once Stephen and Mei returned Lena spoke “we have a potential out for me mei… but it’s a very big gamble. Please focus on figuring out the plans of that group in my territory, we need to clean them up quickly so we can go about without worrying about them. Stephen you need to get way stronger. I can’t train you right now but we will be going on a little boot camp trip once I’m back on my feet. In the meantime I will give Mei a training regime for you and I will explain to you about your sacred gear.” She went off on this straight talk with as good a noble and commanding voice as she could give, she didn’t know how much longer she could fight her exhaustion but it was important she finish up this business before she lost the fight.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:28 pm

"I will look forward to it" Stephen said. "And anything you can tell me about how to use the gear will be appreciated."

"She will be much harder on you then I have been," Mei warned him.

"I was beaten daily and overexercised for years," Stephen said. "I can take anything you dish out."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:43 pm

Lena raised an eyebrow “oh my, that means I can go with the elite course from the start then” she said with a smile… Mei would have heard about that course but knows for a fact not a single of the servants for Lena has been given it yet except Mei who by that point had already endured a fairly harsh training regime… it was not fond memories even though it didn’t involve getting beatings daily.

But Lena let the smile fade and lifted an arm pointing at Stephen’s hand which was normal since his sacred gear wasn’t active now “you have a longinus class sacred gear, a sacred gear class spoken to potentially give their user the power to slay gods. Though I’ll admit none have ever successfully gotten that powerful save only a single instance, the spear that pierced Jesus on the cross. It holds within it the sealed heavenly dragon Draig, and it grants the user his two main skills, [Boost] and [Transfer].”

She laid her arm back down “[Boost] doubles the users power every ten seconds, longer you use it the stronger you’ll be temporarily, but the power increase will without question put a severe strain on your body should you keep it going for too long. [Transfer] allows you to take stored [Boost] effects and transfer it to another person or thing essentially giving them the buff you would have received triggering [Boost] for yourself. Say you used boost three times, you would temporarily be at 8 times your current power, a significant buff but in the grand scheme still quite low. Now imagine if rather then using those three activations on yourself… you used it on me, a powerful high class devil.” She smiled “I would temporarily have 8 times the power I did at that moment”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:33 am

Stephen stared. First at Lena, then at his hand.

"Gods?" he exclaimed. Now he finally got what all the excitement was about. "So...basically I have to last long enough in a fight to gain the boosts I need? That's not going to be easy. A lot can happen in ten seconds."

"Hence your training," Mei explained. "Your body is pretty close to your maximum potential as a human so you keep thinking in those terms. As a Devil, your maximums are already even greater than that. Your potential can now reach Lena's ability, or maybe even higher. Especially with that particular gear.

"You've been going around thinking that you are still a mortal surrounded by titans," Mei insisted. "For whatever reason you haven't accepted the possibility of becoming a titan yourself. I promise that you will be surprised by what you'll find you can do."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:58 am

Lena nodded “remember this Stephen, the greatest source of strength for devils is desire… and sacred gears respond to your will and emotions. Keeping a level head is important, but do not silence your heart! As a human wether your heart was silent or not didn’t really change your strength but as a devil and a sacred gear user a silent heart will not grant you strength”

With that lena frowned and looked at Mei “I… will send you a written training regime for him tonight mei… for now I need to res…” she didn’t even finish her words as she finally lost her fight to stay awake
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:30 am

Mei pushed the covers of the bed up and around her mistress. The pair silently left the room.

The trip back, Stephen had to think. If desire gave him strength, then what did he desire? Just to live a normal life? Peace? Freedom? Yes he did...but he finally had to admit to himself that this strongest desire now was...girls.

His horny teenager persona was a lot stronger than he had realized. Probably a lot closer than he wanted to admit. Freedom? That had been cast aside in favor of survival. Peace? That had been thrown away for the same reason.

Girls...he could walk through fire for girls.

He had been taught to be ashamed of that part of himself by his parent. He was friends with those two idiots because her had only just stared to explore that facet in himself. Now, though, he found he had to embrace it.

A knot seemed to untie itself in his mind. At least a bit. Lena and Mei, of course, were completely out of his league. Still...maybe one day he could become worthy of the girls he desired.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay