A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:56 pm

Lena shook her head “don’t look into it mei, don’t do it please” she said firmly, the best case scenario if Mei did take those risks was Lena having to get rid of Mei herself.

At the mention about Stephen Lena smiled “I am thankful he is already willing to risk so much for me” she let the smile fade “but he needs to learn…” she took a slow and deep breathe in and exhale regaining her posture and looking between Mei and the maid “call him back in then both of you wait outside, I need to speak with him alone. It’s my fault I’ve failed my job as a king in handling his discipline”

The maid looked at the homework then shook her head and bowed walking out of the room telling Stephen to go back in Vladilena needed to speak to him in private
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:35 am

Stephen entered her room, having had time to calm down. He got straight to the point.

"Is this where I get my face blasted off?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:59 am

Lena shook her head “no this is where you get thanked and admonished” she said with a smile and motioned for him to lean in upon which she quickly kissed his cheek “thanks…” she then gave him a good smack to the forehead with the bottom of her palm, it was rather soft “and admonish” she then leaned back and motioned to the couch “now please sit, we have a lot i need to teach you now”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:05 am

Stephen sat on the couch.

"I'm listening," he said. "I'm most interested in getting stronger. Getting the ability to take the head of a king. That guy could stand to lose about ten pounds."

The weight of a head.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:24 am

Lena narrowed her eyes “and how would you take an immortals head? Those of the Phenex family hold the trait of [immortality] and [hellfire] any damage they take they will recover from through flames, to beat them you have only two options, be so overwhelmingly strong you can take them down in a single blow… or wear their spirit down”

She then tilted her head “and even ignoring that cheating trait of his his individual power is fairly high too, he doesn’t train at all but at the very least I would say if you don’t include my sacred gears powers he is twice as strong as me in the demonic power department, and his queen who is weaker then him is a one for one match with Mei, and that’s ignoring the fact his pawns are probably stronger then you are and he has 15 servants total”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:35 am

"Then I guess I need to train," Stephen said. "Wake my gear. Find out what it can do. Develop my devil powers. Strength. Durability. Speed. Maybe a few practice games?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:08 am

Lena sighed “we can do everything but practice games. I’m not old enough to take part in official rating games”

Lena waved a hand “but enough about him directly, it is an arranged marriage and I don’t like him anyway, but as a noble it is my duty to serve my family regardless of my personal opinion” she pointed at Stephen “now as for you, it’s fine to have an attitude but you need to learn when it’s ok and when it’s not

She put her hand down “it’s ok to have an attitude about others in front of me when it’s just us and the rest of my peerage, it’s not ok when we are in front of other nobles like with Kise. Everything you do, everything you say reflects on me… and I’m kind of an idol in the underworld” she reached over and grabbed the tv remote turning on the tv which opened on a newscast that was talking about Vladilena Eligos “I am one of the strongest of the youngest generation of pure blood devils and the daughter of a Duke family who are an ultimate class devil family”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:22 am

"You shouldn't marry someone you don't love," Stephen said stubbornly. "And that arrogant prat doesn't respect his pieces...just so long as they're pretty. He's like a dark version of...me."

Stephen swallowed.

"When I first found out I could eventually get pieces of my own...that kind of thing was the first thing I thought of," he admitted, looking at the floor. "But I can't let myself be like that guy. I can't let myself be that shallow. If I make a harem out of my pieces...I'm going to care for them. And deserve their care for me. Be worthy of them.

"So I have to get stronger," he said as he looked back up at Lena. "And make all this right. To free my king...and knock my dark side in the dirt."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:51 am

Lena smiled “I agree, but Lord phenex put my father in a tough spot and refusing now would only sour our families relationship, the phenex family are famous for one other thing, Phoenix tears, a miracle liquid that can heal nearly any injury it’s applied to, if you’ve lost a limb though it can’t regrow that you have to put the halves together and attach them for it to work. And my family has one of the strongest and largest standing military force among a single pillar clan.”

She moved the covers off and threw her legs over the side of the bed but when she stood she stumbled and fell forward landing face and breasts first into his lap, she blushed from embarrassment, it was half where she landed and half the fact her legs gave out on her like that, oh she was so glad nobody else was in the room, there’s no way this situation would be overlooked!!! She lifted her head a maiden blush clearly decorating her face and that ever present confidence in her eyes gone “s-sorry… umm ca-can you help me sit on the couch?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:10 am

She's so...cute...

Stephen immediately picked her up a though she was as light a a feather. Unlike the possessive gripping and groping of her fiancé, Stephen carried her quickly to the couch and helped her settle herself.

He could still feel her warmth on his lap.

He found himself on an awkward silence. He spoke up to fill in the gap.

"Uh...the only reason for a strong bond between a military family and a healing one is the possibility of...war. Maybe someone pressured your add into thinking that something bad is coming?"

It wasn't a bad stab at politics. And possible.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:26 am

Lena frowned “in truth I already have an inkling, war is possible and has been for much longer then I’ve been alive. The war between us and the angels is merely in a cold state, battles still occasionally occur between our people but it never breaks into outright war. And there is the old Satan faction, like the original satans they still desire war and want us to fight to prove devil superiority without care that another Great War would spell the end of all three factions.” She looked down at her lap “but there is a third and more valid reason… purity… the number of pureblood devils is low, and that’s especially true among the remaining 72 pillar clans. Say you and me had a child, that child would be a halfbreed, spurned by the old and proud nobles that put purity of their bloodline as more important then anything else”

After a moment she looked up at him again since he was sitting beside her “it’s a terrible thing as proven by human history, but it’s difficult to change the thinking of those that cling to the past and tradition and are to proud to see we are making the same mistakes humanity has made time and again” she then reached out taking his hand, the one that housed the sacred gear “but getting off that subject… I can’t train you as you can tell, but I think I can help advance your growth a little” she was blushing, she was trying to act dignified but Stephen could still see the 18 year old girl poking through her attempt
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:39 am

"Anything you can do, I'll take it," Stephen said seriously. He missed the significance of the blush. He just thought it made her look pretty.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:02 am

Lena nodded and lifted his hand to her chest setting it right on top his fingers touching her actual chest while his hand rested atop her breasts where she looked at him the blush shrinking but still right there “call out your sacred gear” thanks to mikleo’s guidance Stephen could now summon it at will and the armor had even extend to go over his wrist with the cloth binding following suit, but the being within still remained silent.

Once Stephen had Lena placed her hands over it and closed her eyes “close your eyes and focus on this hand, put all your attention to it and accept the energy I’m going to flow into you” she knew it would be a challenge for him, her tantalizing orbs is where his hand was after all and she was the schools top beauty for a reason.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:13 am

Oddly, it was actually fairly easy for him to focus on his hand. And what was in it. The soft, warm, round...

Boobie energy...

In fact he seemed to actually achieve a clearer focus like this than he did when he cleared his mind for "proper" meditation

He could almost fell the tiny nipple against his palm...

Then the energy flowed into him. A warmth that spread from this hand into his chest and then his whole body.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:49 am

Her breasts where to big for him to reach her nipples with his hand in the current position but she calmly used her [Imbue] trait to start pouring her demonic energy into his sacred gear, during this process however both would suddenly feel a heartbeat resonate and suddenly their perception placed them mentally in a white space, there was nothing but a fog here that seemed to billow up form the floor but remain at their waist height, they were wearing the same clothing they had on thankfully but Lena stepped back looking around “where?”

“Hoh… quite a cunning and reckless little girl we have here” a voice bellowed out from behind them, when they turned to face it they found themselves staring up at a large white dragon, he looked like a western dragon with white scales, shining blue eyes and various silver spikes emerging form his body, his ‘horns’ consisting of four spikes sticking out of the back of his head and a single small one jutting out of his nose pointed up like a rhino, he was also quite massive, Lena and Stephen where at the size where if he grabbed one of them their head and feet would be left sticking out

Lena, eyes now wide fell on her butt “Ha-Hakuryuukou!” She called out in complete shock Stephen could pick up the Japanese slip as meaning ‘white dragon emperor’

The dragon hmphed “thankfully only your mental projection is here and your bladder empty or you would be embarrassing yourself further and you’d make this guy cry” he turned his head looking at a black sphere that just seemed to be floating there clearly out of place “well not that he is ready to awaken yet, he needs quite a bit more power from you, and you will need the courage when the time comes” he spoke rather calmly but there was a hint of happiness in his voice, it was at someone bored out of their mind had finally seen something interesting happen and were waiting to see where it went from there.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:32 pm

"Um...you're in my gemstone?" Stephen said, staring up at them huge creature. He suddenly began to realize that he had vastly underestimated the significance of his gear. "How...um how can we work together? I kind of need to...um...prove myself. Improve myself."

What they hell do you say to a dragon emperor?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:03 pm

The dragon laughed a laugh that echoed and reverberated in this seemingly endless white space, it was clearly a good deep laugh from the heart “work together? your definitely different from my previous possessors… not going to demand it? The power of a heavenly dragon?” He finally stopped and leaned his head down towards Stephen head turned so Stephen was looking him right in the eye “no… there is no need, what you need to reach into for power is not me, but the sacred gear that houses my soul, the [Boosted Gear]” he waved a paw “this space is inside that sacred gear, but not, it has been connected to another’s dimension” his eye turned to Lena “a reckless plan to stir both sacred gears, it worked fortunately but [Rayearth] is not yet ready to emerge”

Lena finally managed to get a hold of herself and stand “Hakuryuukou… no… Draig… when will I know when rayearth is ready?”

“You will just know, you are already connected to it, when it is ready the knowledge will come to you, if you have the courage to accept that power though.. that is something only your heart can decide”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:19 pm

"Well...I figured that if we're stuck with each other, we ought to it least get along. Seriously, how could I possibly demand anything from you?"

He looked around.

"So...what can we do for one another?" He asked. "You obviously have an interest in what's happening around me. Maybe we can help teach other.

"And...what exactly dies a Boosted Gear do?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:44 pm

The dragon Draig hmphed “you don’t need to do anything, as for my interest” he looked around “do you see anything else for me to do while I wait to meet with the red one? But I suppose it’s time for the two of you leave this dive lest the girl drain herself into a coma again”

Lena blushed but took hold of Stephen’s hand as their vision went blind again and then they were back in the hospital room, Lena was looking pale and Steven’s hand know had a full blown gauntlet with white armors and golden spikes sticking out of it.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:35 pm

"Whoa," Stephen said...still not moving his hand. "What...what is it?"

He flexed his hand...squeezing Lena's breast. Stephen's face went red the instant that he realized what he was doing. Her yanked his hand back a if he'd been scalded. This was his King, for Pete's sake!
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay