A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:17 am

Lena noted it seemed to be Greek or Roman style based on the pillars for the hallway she found herself in but as the yellow light suddenly shined behind her she turned to look at the French style stone doors that opened and the large blue dragon that appeared in front of her noticing a fog seemed to flow into the hallway it wasn’t thick enough to blind her vision and once it was past the door it dropped as it filled the hallway up to roughly her knees in height, the dragon’s eyes seemed to glow like flashlights so she briefly put up her arm to help from being blinded until her eyes adjusted and she lowered her arm and frowned, certainly she could feel the power of this dragon, but she now understood based on its words “I see… you are Selece, the dragon of kindness and the present, the rune god that rules over water” she curtsied “my name is Vladilena Eligos, heiress of the Duke Eligos clan of the 72 devil pillars”

After introducing herself she smiled “and though you may deny me your full power I understand it now, this is your mental landscape, your home within the sacred gear. No matter your choice I can wield your power if only a fraction, your choice only decides how much I risk my life in using it” she had quite the bit of knowledge no doubt a result of Windam being the first she held. She would after a brief moment of silence put a hand to her chest “in truth, I do not care how much I risk my life or my being, as long as I can protect what I hold dear and close for as long as possible, I’m resolved to go to any lengths” she gained a firm facial expression “that resolve is what I have held since I first understood what led to me having Windam, the sacrifice someone ill never even remember the face of made to protect my life at all costs when I was not even yet old enough to speak a word” she expressed her resolve and the reason behind it, would this answer the dragons question? She didn’t know, but she could not lie about the core of her resolve as that was also a part of her pride as Vladilena
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:01 am

The dragon stared at her for several long moments, judging her reply. Finally it bought its head down close to hers.

"I can feel the love that you have for those close to you," it said. "So long as that love remains strong in your heart, the might of the seas will strengthen your hand. Should that love drown in the cynicism that comes in the course of time, so shall I withdraw my hand from yours and the seas will devour you. The pact is sealed."

The room seemed to brighten, the glow of the eyes filling her vision until everything was whited out.

Three faces swam into vision. Mei, Lois, and Trigon were hovering over her, worry in their eyes.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:18 am

Lena smiled “what pact? If your bonded with me that’s already the pact in itself” she teased but the drowning light washed over her right after and her mind was forced out of the sacred gear, as her vision returned she took some time to focus enough to see the three looming over her and then blushed a hand going to her chest as she felt a sensation in her right breast jumping to sit up and narrowly missing head butting Lois for it. “Ah… umm sorry, it seems the sacred gear pulled my mind inside it..” she answered truthfully as she looked around, it had only be a minute or two since she touched the sacred gear but besides the still sleeping asmodeus she could tell everyone had been concerned for her

Lois for her part leaned her head back to dodge the potential head butt and then breathed a sigh of relief seeing Lena was ok… followed by a bite of her lip and hand going over her mouth as she cussed, the leg that hit the barrier to stop her and Lena HURT!!!

Lena seeing Lois act like that blinked then noticed Lois free hand going to rub at her leg and Lena just smiled “injured yourself catching me? Thank you” she summoned her green arm and placed her hand on the leg a green aura appearing as she heals Lois’ leg to help ease the pain her eyes going to her brother “seems as Windam desired me to remain knowledgeable this one wants me to keep love in my heart for it’s strength” she tilted her head “guess the last one will probably seek to test my passion if I ever obtain it”

“It will… Lexus is the one that carries passion and the future as her charge” Windam’s voice would speak from the gems on the armor “and if fate brought Selece to you then some day Lexus will make her way to you”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:30 pm

The moment Lena began speaking, Trigon got up and went back to his seat. The other three Devil lords followed suit, looking relieved or satisfied to varying degrees.

"Told you," he said a bit childishly to the others.

Mei glared at Trigon for an instant before trying to get Lena to sit up.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:04 pm

Ajuka just sighed at Trigon’s comment and Serafall puffed up her cheeks childishly

Lena was already sitting up but once she finished treating Lois she looked at mei putting a hand on her head “I’m ok… I just… got a scare by Selece” she deactivated the Windam sacred gear and stood though she was blushing and she mumbled ‘why the hell did you mark there Selece…’ she commented exasperatedly but turned to the Maou’s and spoke while curtsying “thank you for allowing me to have this sacred gear, it pulled my mind inside it and my resolve was tested” she closed her eyes and suddenly white armor formed, it was rather basic, covering her chest but leaving the upper half of her chest and her stomach unguarded, a pair of forearm bracers with cloth around their wrists for both hands blue gems set into each bracer, two thigh high boots hidden beneath her dress and a single shoulder pad with gold lining and blue gems decorating all of it and she hmmed opening her eyes and looking at herself “seems I’m not acclimated enough to draw the sword just yet”

Lois got up once her leg was done being healed, it still hurt but not bad enough she couldn’t stand on it for a brief period

Ajuka listened “I see… did Windam do something similar?”

“When I was 5 he did Ajuka-sama” Lena replied though she tilted her head “umm what power does this sacred gear have actually?”

Serafall now looking bored now that she was no longer worried about Lena being ok spoke “what knowledge we have is the previous holders could seemingly be in two places at once and always seemed like identical twins, beyond that our information is rather incomplete”

Lena hearing that put a hand to the bottom of her chin “hmm… so perhaps a doubling ability?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:14 am

"You will have to experiment," Trigon said. "Carefully. There is a lot we don't know about these particular...entities. Including how much power they have over their user. Our records are either vague or destroyed so we can be of little help.

"We think that there is a possibility that they let themselves be found," he continued. "Something very big might be coming...big enough that they 'decided' they needed a wielder. If the third finds its way to you, well...we will have any idea how bad it might be."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:36 am

Lena looked at her brother listening to him but she didn’t get to say anything in response as Windam spoke up “we didn’t let ourselves be found… all three of us constantly move from host to host as any other sacred gear does, fate merely brought me to my partner… though it is a mystery why Selece was not still in a host of his own” he let out the closest a bird could go to a hmph “there is truly much you do not know to refer to us as simply ‘entities’ but that in itself is fine, long ago we secluded ourselves from the world as the various gods of human mythology established themselves, walking hidden amongst humanity on occasion, striking back against gods particularly cruel to humanity, then secluding ourselves once again, such was our way of life since the dawn of time for this world until that man approached us, born of human and god and seeking to offer us a proposal which we ultimately accepted after debating”

Lena listened to Windam and frowned “wait, what man?” She was legitimately curious as while Windam taught her much this was the first she had heard anything about what lead to their current existence.

Ajuka put his elbows on the table and weaved his fingers together leaning forward, his expression didn’t change but it wasn’t hard to guess he was intently listening, it was his job as head of all the technology departments of the devils to know as much as he could and the sacred gear system was something of particular note for research given a truth that the four maou knew but couldn’t reveal to anyone besides those already in the know, such was that facts importance.

Windam after a moment of silence spoke “you would know him as Jesus of Nazareth”

Lois was listening to everything as she stood there but hearing Jesus’ name her eyes shot real quick towards Lena’s stomach, Jesus was involved with the sacred gears?!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:34 am

Trigon snorted.

"A lot of trouble would have been avoided if he had kept his mouth shut," he commented. "Both of you attaching themselves to the same user for the first time in millennia? With the possibility of the third also doing so? I reject the notion that this was mere chance."

He waved the point away.

"If we find the third gear, you will likely be presented with it when you can handle it," he told his sister. "But once word gets out...and it will...that you have two of the three, you are going to be challenged. Frequently. In afraid, dear sister, that you will become a much sought after commodity. Some will seek the gears for themselves, others will fear the possibility of the third gear coming to you. And rightly so."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:29 am

Lena stared at her brother seriously “fate will always work in the oddest ways, your power is superior to all but Ajuka Beelzebub-sama in the underworld, I know not a devil alive that could take either of you two on at full power alone in the underworld. Yet after the civil war, why did fate not end your stories there? Your power is still needed as well brother”

Lena looked at her servants then back to her brother “Windam once told me only one being rivaled Rayearth in its prime, God of the Bible, yet even he fell eventually and rayearth was strong enough to have defeated the Titan Chronos without taking a single blow” she looked down at herself “of course I’m aware of what that means for me, those that target me, wether it be my hand in marriage, or my life to claim these two, or even my life simply to prevent Rayearth’s possible revival” she looked up with her eyes closed and a beaming smile “the moment Windam told me everything he has about their power I decided… I won’t lose to them”

Serafall smiled “well then you gotta get much much stronger, greater even then your brother Lena” she teased

Lena just opened her eyes looking back at Serafall smile still on her face “I do that every step I walk, to do less would be an insult to the burdens I carry, that is what my father always taught me”

It wasn’t arrogance, the Maou’s could all tell Lena was that resolved. Unfortunately, strong power didn’t resolve everything, Lena wasn’t aware of it yet, but matters she could not handle through power alone, challenges that would stake her very life, yet awaited her.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:13 pm

"Yeah, yeah, keep dreaming," Trigon said with a teasing smirk. "I love you dearly, but some things just can't be done."

Her gave her and impudent smile. Mei had to fight to not slap him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:08 pm

Lena leaned in to her brother and gave him a sisterly kiss on the cheek “oh I will surpass you, even if it won’t be easy, so don’t go letting yourself get rusty brother” she stepped back “it wouldn’t be a goal if you used that excuse on me” she then looked around at the four maous “so with this is business concluded? If it is I would like to go home so I can take time to handle matters there”

Ajuka chuckled “oh he can’t get rusty, he has me here keeping him on his toes” he then let his joking smile fade “but yes I do believe with this all matters requiring you are concluded, do tell me when you learn relevant information about the Selece sacred gear, even if it’s part of what we already know I don’t want to overlook the chance to compile more solid information”

Lena looked at Ajuka and curtsied “I understand Ajuka-sama, I will write down stuff as I learn and send it in regular reports once a month, if I don’t send one that means I didn’t learn anything new”

Ajuka nodded “good”

Lena then looked at her brother waiting for his confirmation if they were done
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:51 pm

Trigon smiled it the kiss.

"I was going to make you sit through the rest of the meeting," he said. "But I suppose I can have mercy. Go home. I'll see you later."

He waved the trio off.

Mei managed to keep the relief off her face.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:27 pm

Lena looked at her brother “if you did mother would shave several layers from her punishing you brother” she commented with a completely straight face, the two silver haired siblings knew what Lena just said was a fact, both had already at very different times suffered punishment at their mother’s hand. But after a brief giggle Lena curtsied “then I will see you four again sometime, hopefully it won’t be for such a serious matter next time” she then turned and walked to the door motioning her servants to follow her as she opened the doors enough to leave through and once her servants passed the doors closed… and Lena collapsed to her knees a hand being used to brace herself so she didn’t fall completely to the floor, she was panting as if she had just done a great deal of exercise (or had sex but I doubt this would be the girls first thought)

Lois breathed her own sigh of relief leaving the chamber with mei and Lena but the moment Lena collapsed Lois quickly stepped forward and knelt down “are you ok lena-sama?!”

With all three girls gone Serafall leaned back in her chair and sighed “she was forcing herself to act normal even as that sacred gear stimulated her” she gave a glance at Trigon with half lidded eyes the cheerful exaggerated girl from before gone and replaced by a serious Serafall “I agreed giving it to her seemed the most likely solution given everyone else we tried to give it to died, but if it ends up harming her you know nobody will blame you more then yourself for pressing such a thing on her”

Ajuka for his part closed his eyes “the path she has to walk is hers and her servants alone, much as we may be fond of her we can not intervene to safeguard her from this world, the same is true of your sister and my nephew Serafall”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:40 pm

Mei quickly kneeled beside her mistress and took the tips of the fingers of the girl's right hand to her mouth. She tried to drain the excess energy from her.

Trigon nodded grimly. He didn't like it but it was true. He had risked her life despite his light attitude. He would have cast himself into the deepest hell's if it had harmed her.

But it hadn't. She has passed the rest as he had hoped she would. He was proud...but he would never say so out loud.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Lena feeling mei do that glared “your not… helping… mei…” she commented her face going pink, why did that act make this weird sensation she was feeling feel more.. intense? Regardless after a moment she forced herself to stand using her hands on both girls shoulders to brace herself as she did so “just… help me get to the car…” she commanded firmly, she didn’t know what exactly she was feeling, why it made her so embarrassed, but she didn’t want to stay here while she was not feeling well like this!

Lois frowned but nodded “yes Lena-sama” she would help with mei and when they got out to the limo she helped Lena in who by this point was struggling to stand and her fidgeting quite a bit like she couldn’t settle down physically

Reina looked at the girls upon their return and spoke “so what did…” she stopped seeing how her daughter was acting and leaned in suddenly pushing mei and Lois away if they were to close and stared at her daughters face for a moment before turning to mei “Lois get out of the car, I will call for us to get a different ride back, mei come here for a second” she got out of the limo and then leaned into mei whispering “why does my daughter look like she has been aroused until she is nearly at an orgasm?” She asked the cat girl, her stern motherly side in full effect
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:22 pm

Mei blushed. She stared at the floor.

"Th-they gave her a new gear. They said at was part of a set. They made it seem like it was no big deal...but it was, wasn't it?"

She felt ashamed. She had failed to protect her king. Of course she was still just a child who had had no reason to suspect that this girl's older brother might hurt her...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:41 pm

Reina frowned looking towards the building for a second then back to the limo “she isn’t hurt…” she finally commented and sighed forming a magic circle with her finger in mid air then touching the tip of her finger to it to move it “I’m going to implant some rather embarrassing knowledge into you mei, use it to help her on the way to the train station, me and Lois will get another ride so you two have privacy” she didn’t even wait for confirmation before she pressed the circle against Mei’s forehead, her head briefly feeling like it was gonna split before it settled down and she gained a flood of knowledge about pleasuring a girl sexually and Reina sighed “normally we would just come to learn about it over time but given the situation it’s better for her that you two learn about this stuff now” she looked at her finger “such a useful way to transfer knowledge it just sucks I can only share that kind of knowledge” she shook her head

Lois standing there remained silent but hearing her and Reina were definitely riding a different car she whimper “umm lady Reina? Why can’t I just ride with Lena-sama?”

Reina looked at Lois “because i said so, know mei go on I will inform the driver” she walked to the front of the limo telling the man driving about the change of plans then after getting Lois started walking towards the building entrance, she was going to have some words with those four brats, with that said though her posture remained perfect in form due to her experience even as under the mask she was fuming rather harshly, the guards in the hall did move to stop her but they backed off when she merely waved an arm and unleashed a massive flow of jet black flames, the flames dancing around in streaks so they didn’t hit a single devil and didnt touch the walls or ceiling or floor but they did form traps for the guards “I just wish to talk to The four great Maou about a personal matter, my visit will not take long” with that and a snap of her fingers the flames subsided instantly and she continued making her way to the main chamber

Ajuka would let out a sigh in the council room “seems Lady Eligos is here” he commented, Reina wasn’t close to the door but he had sensed Reina’s demonic energy when she unleashed her black flames.

When mei got back into the car Lena looked at her seeing the door be closed behind Mei “umm… mei what about mother and Lois?” She asked though she fiddled with the dress trying to get herself settle the strange feeling she was having
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:00 am

Trigon smiled.

"Outta here," he said, and blinked away. Leaving the other three to face Mother Dearest. With time her wrath would cool. Just let her gave a century or more of space.

"Your mother went to speak with the Maou," Mei said, her face flushed. "And Lois has the other car to herself. You and I need...privacy."

As she raised the privacy screen between them and the driver, Mei had to admit to herself that a certain curiosity had grown in her. Now she had to come through with it for real.

"Uhm...this might get a little awkward," she said as she began unbuttoning Lena's dress. "I haven't been able to practice but...i just learned how to help you..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:43 am

Ajuka just smiled as Trigon tried to escape “we aren’t dealing with her again Trigon, you have to this time” just before Trigon could disappear a familiar hand grabbed his ear, besides the maou’s themselves only 4 people in all the underworld were allowed to teleport to and from here, their queens

“Oh dear, running from mother again? Did my message through Lena not make it clear sweety?” Artoria’s calm and relatively calm voice spoke as she pinched his ear and stepped around so they could see each others face and sat down in his lap “I didn’t interrupt because I knew what the meeting was about, but I’m not letting you force mother in law another year for a chance to talk to you” another year wouldn’t have meant much to them, but artoria in truth was protecting herself, she is the one that had to listen to Reina’s angry bouts about trigons misdoings.

Reina finally entered the room and walked over not saying a word but when she stopped next to Trigon Artoria only got enough time to jump before the spot Trigon was at was engulfed in jet black flame that produced enough heat to melt the edge of the marble table “Trigon dear” where the first words Reina spoke “you and I are going to talk, and if you escape again I will request your capture and being dragged home” she visually looked absolutely calm and even her voice didn’t shake, but Trigon as her son could tell, Reina was pissed.

Lena’s dress had a silk hood and only three buttons on the front but that would be enough to slip the dress down and Lena felt herself blush harder as she was stripped, why was this time any different? Since she was born servants have helped dress and undress her on a regular basis “are you… are you sure? My body feels so hot though… I-I don’t know what’s happening” she didn’t resist as she was stripped of her clothing her eyes looking away, her mind was an absolute mess now all she knew is she wanted to be touched, and perhaps to Mei’s surprise for how dominant Lena usually was day to day because of her place in the world she didn’t at all try to fight mei or take the lead, her trust in mei at this point was absolute and if mei said she could help, Lena wouldn’t turn her down no matter what mei did.

Lena under her dress had panties but no bra, padding had protected her breast but mei would notice a new mark akin to Windam’s but it was the gem with two curved lines coming out of it on either side making an almost circular pattern, it was located right below Lena’s breasts, at this point lena now unable to hide her demonic energy would make it obvious she was having such an overflow that had caused her to become aroused from the build up, truly getting her off would help at the very least
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:36 pm

"T-traitor!" Trigon declared, though his tone lacked venom. He was, however, wondering whether or not he should have cast himself into the deepest Hells anyway. It wasn't like he was one of the most powerful beings among the Devils...

"Oh, hello Mom...did you get my Mother's Day cards?"

Well...at least the others would share his fate.

"I do," Mei assured her. "Know, that is. I just don't...really have a lot of experience so...this might be a little awkward..."

Mei pushed aside the rest of her King's clothing and began to use her hands and tongue as best she could to relieve her mistress.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay