A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Devil’s Temptation(Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:25 am

Lois had to throw her arms up, she wasn’t in a spot to take cover but upon seeing a stray blast of steam blow straight towards Stephen she ran, using her full speed she looked like she teleported to everyone but Trigon and got in front of him flaring up all her demonic power all four of her wings, two devil wings, and two fallen angel wings, unfolding as she disregarded the focus to keep them in.

When the steam and heat finally began to lower and clear Lois fell to a knee her body having spots of first degree burns form the blast of steam she shielded Stephen from, her natural defensive power was probably the lowest of the group after Stephen. In th scented of the explosion now on the ground Lena was standing there both her swords in her hands her Selece chest armor having formed over her torso, the stray was turning to black ash as it laid there on the ground but Lena didn’t move… no to be more accurate she no longer had the strength to move from her spot, her body having spots of second degree burns, she had protected herself some but it wasn’t perfect her eyes did briefly dance over to Trigon but she had no time to speak as she suddenly dropped her swords and clutched her chest, the ruby gem left behind by the stray had shot into her and she collapsed screaming bloody murder from the pain the scream echoing naturally, her demonic energy fluctuating rapidly as the sacred gear made itself at home.

Mikleo didn’t move and collapsed himself, he was unhurt thanks to Mei’s efforts but his brain was overheated from his sacred gear and his body strained from his magic maintenance, his eyes showed worry as Lena began screaming in pain and he tried to force himself up but just ended up falling face first to the ground again “Buchou!” He didn’t notice Trigon being there now his brain too fried to think of anything besides his worry about his king!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:40 pm

Mei too had nearly exhausted herself. She sagged to her knees. When she tried to go to the aid of her mistress, she only fellow forward.

Taki wasn't much better off either. Her giant nature had kept her body safe but the effort of supporting Mikleo had drained even her reserves.

Trigon began to walk towards his baby sister but it was Stephen who reached her first. The newly minted pawn rushed into the danger zone and caught Lena, being careful to not touch her obvious burns.

"Easy," he said, trying to comfort and support her. "You did it. You're gonna be okay...you're gonna be okay..."

"This will pass," Trigon said as he stepped up to where Stephen and Lena were. "It is a battle only she can fight. You really shouldn't be so close...you're too vulnerable."

"Who the hell are you?" Stephen said. A short blade had appeared in his hand as if by magic.

"Wow, loyal and stupid," Trigon said mildly. "Relax, boy. I'm family. And I've got a hell of a mess to clean up here."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:24 pm

Lois looked up finally seeing Trigon and spoke “Lucifer-sama!?” She and mei were the only ones that had met any of the Maou among Lena’s servants, Mikleo and taki would know about them but had never seen any of them in person or anything. Lois grimaced and forced herself to stand and walk over, she was hurting and could barely move but she could still move

Mikleo grumbled as mei falling over had caused her to land on him and his fingers twitched but he didn’t have the strength to force her off himself and his consciousness was starting to black out anyway

Lena kept screaming, her nerves, every single one of them, felt like they were on fire, tears streamed down her face, she was completely unaware of anything going on around her.

Artoria would appear at this moment through a teleportation circle and she looked around for a brief moment then walked over and at a speed Stephen couldn’t even see much less react to she took the sword from him and tossed it aside while also taking Lena from him holding her in a bridal carry Artoria frowning “her demonic power is fluctuating at dangerously low levels” she put her forehead to Lena’s then looked at Trigon “I shall handle cleanup and taking these brats back, you would prefer to be the one to take her for treatment I presume husband?” She tilted her head stepping closer so she could give him lena, the ruined building was now over half gone from the collateral damage of Lena’s fight with the stray, and there was a pretty sizable depression in the ground too though it really wasn’t all that deep.

Lois seeing Artoria bowed her head and listening to Artoria speak to Trigon she spoke “hey that’s rude Artoria, we are kids yes but I hardly think we deserve being called brats” she commented finally withdrawing her wings, though she froze at artoria’s gaze falling on her

“You are brats therefore I will call you as such” Artoria stated calmly
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:01 pm

"Be nice, dear," Trigon chided as he took Lena from this wife. He cradled the suffering girl easily in his arms. Then he looked at Stephen and Lois.

"Be a good boy and get your crew loaded into the car," he said as a large limousine pulled up behind him. "My driver will get you home. And be alert, please. Everyone is rather vulnerable at the moment so you'll have to be their only line of defense."

Stephen just stared at the tall man, still trying to process everything.

"Get a move on, kid!" He snapped. An instant later he and Lena vanished in a column of fire. The flames flared out a second later.

Bemused, Stephen helped the others into the back of the limo, one by one half-carrying them and dumping them into seats. The moment he had them all inside the cars the driver carried them away from the battle scene, leaving Artoria to clean up the ruins.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:15 pm

Artoria frowned “I am being quite nice considering the situation” she responded to her husband then watched the exchange and when her husband left with her baby sister in law she helped get the servants into the vehicle, easily lifting even taki with no real effort “I will go to the old school building once I am finished here, then I can help get everyone to their rooms” she told Stephen before sending them off and getting to work cleaning up the site

Lois on the ride back would sit with Stephen, Artoria had cast spell on her to let her ignore her exhaustion to a degree, all of them received it, but she was still feeling the effects of what all had occurred “so you know that man was Trigon Lucifer-sama, one of the four Maou that rule over devil society and Lena-Buchou’s elder brother. The woman was Artoria, Trigon-Sama’s wife and queen, she works as a maid for the Eligos family and is known as the ‘strongest queen’ in the underworld, while I hear she can’t compare to Lucifer-Sama’s full power it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say she could likely have eliminated that stray in an instant with very little effort”

Lena though still in pain had calmed quite a bit thanks in part to the spell Artoria had placed on her, Trigon would notice she was along with all the issues she already had giving off a great deal of heat, her body was overheating bad and it was making her already dangerous condition worse. Thankfully as one of the Maou the moment he took her to the most advanced medical facility in the entire underworld which was located in Lillith the staff wasted no time getting to treating her as best they could, though most likely Trigon would also need to contact Ajuka given the sacred gear’s involvement.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:03 am

"You need to understand that even being addressed by one of the Lucifer nobles is a great honor," Taki told stephen. "Lena-goshojinsama will be fine in Lord Trigon's care. She is family after all."

"The last thing I learned to trust was family," Stephen retorted. "But I guess I don't have much choice in much of anything anymore do I?"

"Not really," Mei agreed. "But things will be much easier if you accept it. Besides...the Devils are a meritocracy. Work hard enough and you can become a lord yourself. The stronger, you become," Mei smiled knowingly. "Ultimately the freer you can be. Even getting as many concubines as you can imagine."

Stephen's head snapped up in surprise. Freedom?

And girls? Concubines?

Trigon watched over his sister with a deep frown on his face. He knew of course that's she was getting them best care possible, but the apparent disapproval of a Maou tended to keep people on their toes.

The third piece finding their master after all these centuries...coincidence? I think not. Laugh at me now Ajuka.

"Ajuka," he said aloud. "Lilith Hospital. Now."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:09 am

Lois looked at taki “taki… the Lucifer clan isn’t well liked, his name now is more a title, as is the other Maou. The original four families lost the civil war” she was understanding taki was still relatively new and had not had much time to brush up on her devil history but this was a distinction that had it be made for both taki and Stephen “we still honor the names of Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, and Asmodeus, but the families those names come from are part of the old Satan faction that now only exists at the edges of the devil territory choosing not to participate in current devil society out of pride” she leaned against taki, even with the spell’s help she was struggling now “there is a lot more for you to learn I would guess but it can wait… the one with the most thorough knowledge of everything is like that after all” her eyes looked at Mikleo who was completely out in the seat he was in, if they hit a bump his body slumped around “when did she apply a shield spell to him?” Lois commented noticing Mikleo when he bounce for slumped towards the side of the vehicle his body stopped before hitting it as if landing on a cushion, he was wearing a seatbelt at least but still.

It would be nearly an hour before Ajuka arrived at Lillith central hospital having had to be informed by a worker then taking a car ride over, teleporting was convenient for long distance travel but for short distances it was rather impractical unless the situation called for it due to the resources and time it takes to craft a teleport spell. He would immediately go to Lena’s side spending a good two hours in there during which time the wrokers requested Trigon to go wait in the waiting room.

When Ajuka finally came out and went to Trigon sitting down and letting out a deep exhale “she has finally calmed down and I’ve gotten her demonic power stable. It’s very low but at the very least her life is not in immediate danger…” he looked at Trigon “so what happened? Her sacred gears are changing, and I detected a presence I have no record of from her and that seems to be draining her demonic power to fuel the change” the two had been friends and rivals for a very long time, there was very little they couldn’t read about the other and Trigon could tell his colleague was currently very concerned despite the normal facial expression
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:23 am

"I tell you again this is not a coincidence," Trigon said. "Perhaps there is something or someone arranging events. The third part of the Three Gods has come to her. We will have to keep his very quiet."

"I feel so dumb sometimes," Taki said.

"So where do the real powers and influencers lie?" Stephen asked. "If these Maou are just figureheads or leftover traditions, who really runs things? Or is there even any authority at all?"

"That's...complicated," Mei managed to say. "For now, just be really, really polite around your elders. That's a good enough rule of thumb. If you don't mind I'd prefer to answer your questions when i'm...awake."

With that Mel's head dropped.

"Lovely," Stephen grumbled.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Lois frowned “the Maou do hold power, but the names are more like titles of office, like how America has the president, or Japan has the prime minister.” She looked up at taki as she leaned against her “your not dumb, just still learning, everyone learns at their own pace and all”

Ajuka turned to look away “we will have to keep quiet about this, but it is neither coincidence nor orchestrated, at the very least if my hypothesis is correct, the current situation with little Lena wasn’t. I must consult some things with some of my connections before I can be certain, but this much I know for sure Trigon” he looked at him a serious expression on his face “I did not detect any sign of the rune swords of windom and Selece in her as if they had vanished and this new one had taken their place in her”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:07 am

Trigon looked shocked.

"That's...impossible," he stuttered. "She's been bound to the others two gods for years. What happened? Explain what happened to my sister!"

Flames began to leak from this eyes like angry tears. Invisible heat began to emanate from him in waves. The danger level he had pretended to be at suddenly was becoming real.

Stephen wasn't surprised when the limo pulled up to the Occult Club's building. He and the driver worked to carry the depleted girls inside and laid them out on them couches in the main room. Or wouldn't have felt right for him to intrude on their personal rooms.

While the temptation to cop a feel was there screaming at him, he ignored it. He also did not feel it appropriate for him to undress the girls and get them into their nightclothes. He got them settled and then produced a katana from under his long coat. The sheathed weapon rested on his knees as he sat on a chair and held vigil over the helpless members of the Occupy Club.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:50 am

Ajuka narrowed his eyes “calm yourself Trigon, I don’t have an answer myself only questions” he frowned “besides do you really want to risk damaging this place and doing further harm to her yourself by releasing that form? We are Maou, everyone’s safety is our duty” he chided Trigon calmly as a friend, the two of them were unnatural beings and it was their sense of duty and desire for as little bloodshed as possible that kept their power under control, they could get emotional but they couldn’t let those get out of control like Trigon was.

It would be shortly after they all returned to the old school building turned clubhouse that Artoria arrived and she looked over every servant, taking them one at a time and having no qualms forcing them to strip not caring Stephen was very much in the room and conscious!

Lois didn’t bother resisting and actually stripped down of her own accord to her underwear when Artoria was there, she and mei had enough experience to know there was no point in trying to resist her even if they weren’t worn out already. As she stripped Stephen would notice she removed six metal tubes from her hands they were kinda plain but their design was almost reminiscent of very plain lightsaber handles, and a pair of pretty sizable handguns that she had somehow hid in her school uniform, there didn’t look to be any means to change out ammo on them at a glance.

Artoria had started with Mikleo, then mei, taking them to their respective rooms once she had checked and given them some treatment and now was turning to Lois and seeing all the burn spots on her body and the reddened skin she finally spoke having worked wordlessly thus far “Boy… remember this, each piece has their role, The queen protects and serves the king at their side. The bishop advises the king and supports the servants. The rook is the castle protecting the king and his servants while deterring any that would bring harm with their might. The Knight is the kings blade aimed to strike down his enemies before they can reach him. The pawn? They are the foot soldiers that act as the kings personal army, but even a pawn can take the head of a king” she looked at him pausing her treatment of Lois’ burns “this girl Lois is a Knight and she embodies the role of the Knight… yet she has the worst injuries after Vladilena, you know why yes?”

“Artoria-sama! Leave it…” Lois spat out but but her lip and flinched as Artoria simply tapped one of her burns acting like she just got smacked hard, apparently those burns hurt more then Lois was willing to admit
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:28 pm

"She got them saving my life," Stephen said tersely. "And I would appreciate it if you would not speak to me as though I were not aware of that fact. I now owe two life debts. Probably more before the week is out."

He had never owed anyone so much in his short life. He didn't like it and it made him testy.

"So you can stop hurting her more than she already is. Cause her any more pain and we will have words."

Regardless of how out-powered he was.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:31 pm

Artoria didn’t change her expression or tone “I tapped her because she was talking back, it had nothing to do with you” she stood “as for a life debt… such things are of little consequence for those that are of the Eligos clan or those that serve them” she looked at Stephen “the Eligos tradition is one of a soldier, does a soldier feel he owes a life debt to his comrade who runs an enemy through thereby saving his life? Nay, that comrade was merely watching his back as a comrade in arm.” She puts a hand to her chest “even i, a maid of the Eligos family honor this tradition, for to do any less would be an insult to the man I love and the sister-in-law I swore loyalty too” she finally changed her expression more to a self depreciating one for a brief moment she was loyal to Trigon and he would always come first as her king, but she greatly cares about her baby sister-in-law too, no the entire Eligos family meant more then she could ever physically say.

Lois spoke “Artoria-sama can you just finish treating me please? It’s embarrassing being naked” she commented blushing as she glanced at Stephen, she had caught his gaze briefly on her, while she couldn’t compared to Lena or mei especially in the chest area but she was still very pretty at the very least
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Stephen was blushing the entire time they girls had been stripped. He had done his best not to ogle them because they were only semi conscious.

"C-can you let her get a towel or something?" He asked at least. As much as he liked the show, context mattered. This wasn't sexy. The girls had been hurt. Lois has been hurt protecting him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:23 pm

Artoria hmmed “you stripped of your own accord Lois, and how am I to treat her injuries if she is covered up?”

“I knew you’d strip me by force! I just saved you the effort Artoria-sama” Lois commented

Once Artoria was done with treating Lois not responding to Lois’ comment she took the girl to her room then saw to taki before sending her to bed and then walking back to the main room where Stephen was sitting down in a seat and looking at him in silence for an uncomfortably long time before she finally spoke “so, your the one Vladilena used all her pawns on, you really don’t seem that much more worthwhile then the average high schooler. What did you think? Seeing a clash that weak?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:53 am

It figured that this woman would call the battle "weak", given the deferential way they others had acted towards her. Nevertheless he bristled.

"That battle rendered Lena-san into a screaming mess and drained nearly everyone here into unconsciousness," he said tartly. "As for me I was trained to take on five skilled adults in a straight fight. I can pick up any weapon and use it, or even kill unarmed if need be. Apparently I also own a 'gear', so maybe I stand a little higher over the average high schooler. Not to mention..."

The illusion of Stephen sitting before her vanished. The real Stephen stepped from behind a curtain.

"I'm sure that these abilities of mine pale compared to yours, but I only found out that normal people can't do them after I arrived on Japan. So maybe that explains why I used up so many of her pawns."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:01 am

Artoria gave a small smile “oh my, she already lets you call her by her nickname? Well I guess she wouldn’t be bothered much by it from you wether she has given her permission or not” the smile vanished “yes your a bit more then an average human high schooler but to be honest… I can kill 6 semi skilled adult humans with a flick, Lena could already cut down a little less then a dozen in a matter of a couple minutes when she was 12… that incident was quite a foolish one but I suppose it got her a worthy Knight” Artoria had glanced diagonally when she mentioned Lena’s ‘feat’

Artoria looked back at him “Vladilena has two sacred gears. They come as part of a set of three but to my knowledge for all the time I’ve lived the three have never been held by one person, but their powers over water, air, and fire can not be understated” she raised a hand “you saw her using balance breaker for one of them yes? It gives her greater power but in the grand scheme of things Vladilena is only exceptional for a high class devil even with those, not yet an ultimate class devil in knowledge or ability”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:33 am

"I only know he as Lena-san because that is her name at school," Stephen admitted. "Please explain what a...'balance breaker' is. I can only assume it's something used to break a stalemate."

He tilted his head. "Me I suggested that I might become a high class if I work hard enough. From where I stand such a feat seems...nearly impossible. While my abilities are considered formidable, Lena-san's, let alone yours seem...untouchable. I have no idea where two even begin."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:05 am

Artoria hmmed “I thought she put her full name Vladilena Eligos on the student registry… well it’s fine that is not my place to interfere” she looked at him “to explain balance breaker… let’s propose a concept for you” she pointed at his hand “let’s say that sacred gears are a normal power in this world. It is something that only appears in humans so it’s their unique gift, fallen angels and angels hold the power of light, while devils hold demonic power or power of the darkness leading to a balance in the natural powers of these groups.” She made motions with her hands and when mentioning the balance made a Diamond with her hands her fingers against the bottom of her palms. Then the finger tips she had used to signify humans and sacred gear suddenly got pulled off “balance breaker breaks this natural balance greatly increasing their users abilities, the amount varies wildly but the fact is that natural equilibrium the four found themselves is broken. It can potentially break the balance of the world but thankfully it is a rare phenomenon that only particular sacred gears are known to repeatedly undergo with their successive users”

Artoria now put her hands back in her lap “indeed with enough merit you can raise your ranking” she raised her hand up in front of her a purple light appearing at the tip of her finger and she began drawing using that, making a triangle then separating it into sections with lines across it before she began writing English words starting form the bottom, to her they were backwards so Stephen could read them correctly being opposite her in seating “the ranks are in order, lower class, middle class, high class, ultimate class, Satan class, and Super devil. Satan and Super class are special distinctions so you can consider a normal devils growth as stopping at ultimate class. Each class has quite a wide range of power within it, and the difference between the classes can seem quite harsh but in truth it’s not that major, I know of some cases where low or middle class devils have power that should put them in the high class status but they fail to promote through the exams and so remain listed as low or middle class.”

Artoria smiled “all reincarnated devils are marked as low class devils starting out but it’s been proven even they can promote to ultimate class. There is a reincarnated devil who was once a human but now holds the rank of an ultimate class devil, it took him merely 500 years to achieve that ranking and I have had the pleasure of watching him in the rating games and I can only call his capabilities as deserving that distinction.”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:44 am

"500 years?" Stephen repeated. "What has happened to my lifespan? Just exactly what am I?"

He had only begun to figure out being a teenager. Now this?

"And...uh...Mei mentioned...concubines. What kind of traditions do you have in that department?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay