Otherworldly Naga (fluffyviking & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Otherworldly Naga (fluffyviking & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:31 pm

There was a brilliant, dazzling light that blasted out from, of all places... the bathroom. It flickered and shined through the cracks of the door and out of the windows before it just so suddenly disappeared like it had begun, only with a rather ominous fizzling sound to finish it off.

The door handle rattled for a moment before turning, and stepping... well, actually not stepping, but slithering out from the room with her head stooped was a woman. Or something. It seemed to be a human women, but where her legs should be was instead the long tail of a serpent, filling up space on the ground behind her. She seemed tall, and healthy, strong... and eye-grabbingly busty, a pair of boobs that were barely contained by what little threads she wore to cover herself, her cleavage on full display as well as her tanned body. Her hair was long and a raven black colour, her eyes an orange colour, seeming red when they caught the light. Her serpentine body was white-scaled with red stripes. She looked dangerous, and gorgeous, all at once.

The naga's eyes travelled around the room, taking in every detail before finally settling on the one occupant in the room. Her face was expressionless for now, she simply stared down at him. "...I am Elrahzard, the Hero-Queen and Goddess of Starvania... You, human, where am I now?" Elra demanded of the young man who's college dorm she had suddenly teleported into.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: Otherworldly Naga (fluffyviking & Nornico)

Postby fluffyviking » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:57 pm

It was a late night on campus, the single occupant trying to concentrate on the task at hand. The male sighed, dark eyes looking at the dimmed computer screen as he typed away, working on a paper for one of his random classes when he heard and saw the odd light coming from his bathroom.

He brushed a strand of dirty blonde hair out from his face, a frown coming to his face as he saw the figure coming out of his bathroom. He was glad that things were dark in his room, only a single desk lamp off in the corner being the only source of light. It allowed him to admire not only how beautiful the woman was, but also allowed him to admire just how busty she actually was. Ironically, where her bust would have had his complete attention before hand, it actually seemed to dwarf what she had on her hips, his mouth slightly going agape at her serpentine form. He had heard of naga before, in various books and other media, but he had never seen one in the flesh. He thought that they were a myth.

"Uhhh.... Hey. My name is Carter, I'm a Business Major in my second year. You are not in Starvania, I can tell you that. I don't think I've ever heard of that place but you're in my dorm at CSU... and you just came from my bathroom. I'm starting to believe that my friends spiked my drink when I wasn't looking, as that's the only thing that makes sense for why the most beautiful woman I have seen would be in my dorm." He said, a frown coming to his lips as he looked back over to her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:02 am

Elra gave a smirk at Carter's compliment. "Your flattery is appreciated, and whilst I'll certainly enjoy indulging with you, I must first get my bearings" The naga told him, slithering over to the window and opening up curtains, peering out into the darkness of the night and the world beyond the glass. "Hmm... No sign of conflict, at least not anywhere close by, not much poverty, or disease... This world seems to be rather comfortable, I believe it will suffice for my hiatus from Starvania" She remarked aloud.

She closed the curtains and turned back to Carter. Her tail was all but filling the rest of his room. "I apologise for the intrusion, Business Major Carter, the enchantment of cross-dimensional travel I recited is crude and lacks direction, thus I thank you for not immediately panicking... Although I can assure you, I am most certainly not a hallucination" Elra told him, before approaching where he sat, and pulled him into an embrace, smiling down at him as the two of them had her big breasts between them.

"My realm of Starvania has descended into chaos and unrest wrought by the misguided actions of my subjects. To that end, I have taken hiatus of my duties until the civilization has sufficiently reformed itself to a more peaceful and enjoyable realm... If it is not too much trouble, I would seek your hospitality and company, as I will likely be here for several centuries... Thusly, Business Major Carter, might I stay with you whilst I am in this world of See-Ess-You?" Elra inquired, all whilst her boobs loomed over him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:03 am

"Oh. Oh, well, that is uh, hmm. Alright then." Carter said, a little taken back when she mentioned that she was going to be indulging in him. When she would open the curtains she would see a beautiful campus, with large mountains to the west but was flat and green every other direction. The sky was purple in its twilight hours, the sun starting to set and usher in the night for them all.

He was surprised to see how much her tail was covering the room, everywhere he was looking was filled with smooth, white and red scales. "Well, why would I panic? You aren't threatening me and I'm still bit sure on if this is a hallucination or if this is some kind of delirious fantasy or not. And it's just Carter." He said, giving her a smile. He was about to say something when she pulled him into an embrace, feeling his cheeks darken at feeling g her massive bust against him.

"I... yeah, you can stay here. Stay as long as you like." He said, eyes wide as he held her, arms around hee as he looked up at her, his vision engulfed by her breasts. "And the world is just called earth. CSU is just the name of the campus we're at."
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:50 am

"I see..." Elra said, finally relinquishing her hold upon Carter's body before moving to 'sit' down on the edge of his bed. "It appears I may require some guidance on navigating the culture and society of this world, I hope I won't be any trouble" Elra told him. "For your assistance, I will be more than willing to offer some kind of compensation... I have several physical talents as well as magical, and often engaged in very... stimulating activities, sexual and voracious, with all my subordinates, though if you find that too crass, I'm sure I kind find other ways to share my talents with you"

She gave a smile at his blushing face, smoothing some of her black hair out of her beautiful face. "I am... weary, at the moment, however, and cannot display all my powers, but I could perhaps show you something I very much enjoy, and I'm sure you will too..."

So much tail and so long was it that perhaps Carter missed the fact that her very tip had started coiling around the bottom of his chair, and was now proceeding to tug him closer over to her. "I would like to devour you, Carter, and have you spend the night in my first stomach" Elra offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:18 pm

"I'll admit, we have our share of monster girls in the world but it's mostly centaurs, harpies, things like that. No one has ever seen a naga so you might get some stares. I... don't know how people would react to you introducing yourself as a goddess though. Maybe save that one for a party favor." He offered, though his cheeks darkened again as she listed the various ways that she could repay him.

"I... think I would be a fool to deny any sort of favor that you may bestow upon me, if I am being honest." He said, slowly at first but he gave her another smile, unaware of her tail wrapping around his chair and pulling it closer to her. He took a deep breath, feeling himself getting excited as she pulled him closer, unsure on just what she had in mind.

When she said that she wanted to devour him and have him spend the night in her first stomach, he found his jaw going slack, blinking slowly as he looked up up down her body, imagining himself inside her. "Well, to be fair, that may be the best way for us to both share the room." He admitted to her.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:29 pm

"Oh? Such creatures are extremely few and far between in my realm, even my own kin are a mystery to me" Elra remarked thoughtfully. "Truly, I am out of my depth here, it may be prudent to 'lay low' as it were, and conceal my true identity... whilst I doubt the name Elrahzard has any particular meaning here, I will shorten my name to 'Elra' just in case" The naga remarked.

She smirked at his willingness to be eaten. "Is such a practise common here? You seem rather nonchalant about passing through a digestive system. I'll admit I have no intention of properly digesting you, but I still expected some sort of hesitation" She admitted, before shrugging, and then reaching behind her and, for some reason, untying her tunic, letting it fall free and exposing her breasts completely.

"If all inhabitants of this 'Earth' are as accepting as you, I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here very thoroughly" She remarked with a grin, showing off her sharp teeth, before putting her hands on her hips. "Now then, I'd ask that you shed your clothes, it makes the event far more mutually pleasurable" She told him. "Worry not if you're shy of your physique, I see the beauty of all people regardless of their appearance" She told him. "...and besides, what you look like naked doesn't really matter to my stomach" She said, before chuckling.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:38 pm

"Yeah, I mean no offense, but no one would have heard that name before, at least not with the kind of meaning that you would be expecting." He admitted to her, shaking his head lightly. "Elra... I like it. I'm sure that you're going to do just well, though I am a little curious as to how you will lay low, given that you're the only naga in the world now." He pointed out, offering her a small shrug.

"It's not the first time that I've done it. When a human dates a monster girl, one goes in with the possibility being insider of them in ways that you didn't intend, though admittedly this is the first time I've been swallowed. I was in my ex's womb before, so I do admit, I'm nervous about being digested." He told her, seeing no reason to not tell her the truth, though admitted he lost his train of thought when he saw that she had stripped her top off, exposing her bust to him.

He silently complied with her, showing that he had some muscle on him, though the prize would come when he stripped his pants off. He was fairly hung, already his cock hardening at the gorgeous, naked woman in front of him as he stepped out of his clothes. "That work for you?" He asked her, finally shaking the trance her boobs put him under.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:51 pm

"Hmm... I'm sure an idea will present itself, otherwise I will simply exist as I am and see what occurs, perhaps it will be fun for all of us involved if I don't hide myself away" Elra remarked, before proceeding to listen to him speak of his experiences of voracious activities. "I see... Well, as I said, I have no intention of digesting you, and I am in full, conscious control of my body and it's internal activities... You've nothing to fear even if I sent you down into my second stomach" She said, grinning as she patted her scale-covered flank.

She watched him as she stripped, eyes not averting from his body, although her eyes did widen a bit at the site of his junk being freed from his underwear. "It seems you have little to be nervous about... I will thoroughly enjoy feeling all of you inside of me" She admitted, licking her lips. "...As this is your first time, I would ask if you would want to watch yourself be devoured, or go headfirst into my stomach?" She asked of him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:28 pm

"That is a good point. Might just be more fun to see what happens, I'm in agreement but eh. That's for the future to determine. But it is good to know that I don't need to fear adding to your tits just yet, so that reassurance is appreciated." He said to her, giving her a grin as she patted her tail. He took a deep breath, appearing to take her question on if he would want to watch himself get devoured or if she should swallow him headfirst. He frowned for a moment, deep in thought as he tried to think of the best way.

"Eh, headfirst might be faster and it's getting cold in here." He said, doing an exaggerated shiver as he stepped closer to her. He looked to her, the smile never leaving his face as he waited for her to swallow him. There was still a part of him that was nervous, but he was doing everything he could to remain calm in this situation.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:41 am

"Yet" Elra said simply, though the smirk on her face suggested she was merely teasing... hopefully. Nonetheless, her tail was all but surrounding him now, certain to prevent any kind of escape, not that he seemed inclined to make one. The naga reached her powerful hands out and clutched at Carter's waist, smiling down at him with brilliant amber-coloured eyes appraising him. She leaned down and... kissed him on the lips, quite... affectionately. She giggled a little, a noise almost unbefitting of a self-proclaimed hero-queen-goddess-thing.

Then, her mouth opened, and opened wide, stretching open like a hole in space, the sheer scope of her gluttony only hinted at from how wide she bared her jaws. She descended down upon his head, which although were pressed against her tongue and walls of her mouth, easily slid through the hot and slick muscle, already sending his eyes to witness the long, dark and sinking pit that was her throat. Her lips stretched over his shoulders as if it was utterly unhindered, her tongue beginning to slick up his chest as she pulled him deeper.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:26 am

"Don't get me wrong, you have a rack that is worthy of being called the vreasts of a goddess, but I'd rather not become part of them if I can help it." He teased her, smiling as he felt her tail surrounding him. It was clear that there was only one way for him to go at this point but he didn't seem to be afraid. The nervousness washed away when she pressed her lips against him, the affection of the kiss catching him off guard but he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as he returned the kiss.

He opened his eyes as he felt the kiss stop, slowly blinking as he looked up, wondering if something was wrong... only for him to be greeted by her gaping mouth, stretched to utterly ridiculous proportions. The dim light of his dorm was darkened as his head was pushed between her lips, sliding in with ease as he felt the slick muscles of her throat claim him. His shoulders didn't seem to offer any resistance as he felt more of him sliding down her gullet, his breath quickening as her to guess began to slicken him up, making his descent all the faster.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:50 am

Her lips dragged themselves further along his skin, slicking them up with saliva, especially his chest and stomach, which were being additionally probed by her curious tongue, tasting his body even as he travelled deeper. Once her hungry maw had reached his waist, her inquisitive tongue poked his cock, and then he'd practically feel her lips smirk around his body as her tongue, long and highly dextrous, not only licked up and down his shaft like it was being stroked, but even gripped around it, giving it a few pumps as it coiled around his member. His balls didn't go unappreciated either, her tongue feeling their weight and toying about with them. She hummed in delight all around him.

It seemed, however, she wanted him to save his climax for her depths, as her tongue released it's hold on his shaft, and he'd feel gravity shifting as she lifted him up, holding him up high and tipping her head back, allowing gravity to help send him along his way down her gullet. She released her hands from his waist, and simply let him slide away inside of her, her throat offering no resistance even as his cock was pressed against it all the way. His waist became his legs, which became his feet, and then the body of Carter was entirely inside of the naga, creating a burgeoning bulge at her stomach, as if burdened by an incredible meal.

Inside, it was comfortably warm, though dark for the moment, rather tight yet not oppressive, and definitely slick with fluids. She patted her stomach, an act which rumbled his new confinements. "Welcome to my stomach, Carter" Elra's voice boomed. "I've had many a grand gathering in there before, so please, treat it how you wish... all I would ask, is you pleasure yourself against me" Elra told him with a grin, laying herself down on his bed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:10 pm

While he had undergone something similar in the past, the act of being swallowed was still a different experience compared to going up into a person's womb. For the most part, the biggest difference was with the tongue, that slick appendage making the trip down her throat much easier than it would likely be, but it also came with a different ability altogether. When he felt her wrap her tongue around his cock, he couldn't help but moan out, wiggling lightly as she played with his manhood.

However, as pleasurable as her tongue was, it would seem that she was just teasing him, leaving him on the edge as he was swallowed down. He nearly burst as her throat caressed his cock, but it wasn't meant to be, his body curling up into her stomach far sooner than he would have expected. The confines around him were comfortable, for the most part, and he could feel himself getting jostled around as she settled in on his bad, her patting making the chamber around him rumble in response.

"Heh... I'll be sure to take note of that though I think that if I were to pleasure myself at the moment, I'd be filling your stomach up more than you were expecting. Your tongue was fantastic." He admitted to her, a sigh escaping his lips as he wriggled around in her belly, stretching the organ about as he did so.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:34 pm

There was a surprising amount of give to the walls of her stomach, stretching out as he pushed against them, gradually sinking back into shape when he wasn't. It gave him enough room to manoeuvre himself about but remained all-encompassing, her own flesh constantly looming over him from every angle. The imprint of her had where she caressed her swollen belly was visible to him, as were his attempts to press out against her own belly. She cooed and hummed with satisfaction and twinges of excitement as he wriggled inside of her.

"Mmm... by all means, do so" She urged him. "I always found it most gratifying when my subjects indulged themselves inside of me... To feel you jack off and spill your seed inside me, I..." She began, before she grinned. "...I want it" She purred, deeply, almost demandingly. "...cum in me, please"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:17 pm

He was both amazed at just how much give her stomach had as it embraced him, but at the same time, he also wasn't that surprised, given how far she could stretch her mouth. He had no doubt that there wasn't a person on the planet that she couldn't swallow down, no matter what their shape was. He could faintly see the stomach walls shift and deform as he felt her hand pressing against her gut, feeling her caress him through the thick layer of skin that encased him.

"Is that right? So you're telling me that I'm not getting the special treatment?" He asked her, teasing her lightly as she would feel him shift around inside of her, his cock ending up against the stomach walls as he went to slowly stroke himself, wanting to take his time though he knew he didn't have much.
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm

"I'm a Goddess, if it's special for me, that's what matters" Elra teased with a grin, before her hand pressed against her stomach found the press of his cock inside her, and then began to rub against it, pressing her walls against his shaft, smoothing her flesh up and down his cock. Her other hand slipped down past her swollen belly and to her pussy, nestled somewhere near where her human and scaled halves met. Her arm pressed against one side of her stomach as she began to tease herself with her fingers.

"I might just cum myself from you being in there, does that make you feel special?" She purred. "You're going to make an actual Goddess orgasm just with your presence" She told him. "I wonder, does that make you... the dominant party here? Perhaps I should call you... Master?" She questioned with a giggle, and a groan as she toyed with herself. "Do you want to command me to do something, Master? I'll do... whatever, you ask of me, in there" She cooed, squirming a little.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:23 am

He sighed as he felt her hand through her stomach walls, feeling it starting to rub up and down on his cock. This was certainly one of the most intense handjobs that he had ever really received, though then again, this would be the first time that he had ever actually received a hand job from one that claimed to be a goddess. All other thoughts that were threatening to come through his mind were abandoned, however, as he was simply far too focused on the pleasure that was coming from this.

When she started to say that he was her master, he couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Interesting logic there, though I would argue that the one that is inside of the stomach isn't really master of anyone, but hey, who am I to judge, hmm?" He asked, his chuckle turning into a moan as she continued to toy with the both of them. "I'd say that I'd love for you to ride me, to show what those massive boobs of yours could do, but that is a little hard to do from inside your stomach."
fluffyviking
---

Postby Nornico » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:43 am

"Oh? You think so? Not as hard as you might expect, if... you're willing to travel a little deeper" She told him with a grin. "You'll still be safe, of course, but it'll be much tighter, much narrower, and a one way trip to the exit all the way at the end of me, no climbing back up into where you are now" Elra told him, giggling to herself. "But, is that what you're prepared to endure to feel the press of my big, big boobs against you, hmm? My pet?" She purred. All the while, she was still rubbing against both his cock and her cunt whilst she spoke.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby fluffyviking » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:22 am

Is that what he was prepared for? He still trusted her, believed that she was going to keep him safe, though the fact that it sounded like he was going to be taking a much more 'natural' exit was a little disconcerting. The tightness he was iffy on as well, but it would depend on just how tight it actually was inside of her. He sighed as she continued rubbing his cock through her stomach, humming a bit before his own horniness worked against him.

"Do it." He told her, one hand pushing up against the top of her stomach, where her breasts were as he pushed against them.
fluffyviking
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay