EP & Nornico, We're Back, Baby!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: EP & Nornico, We're Back, Baby!

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:06 pm

Caleb rolled his eyes. "You dumbass, I'm hungry NOW. Not later, and not for milk. I'm hungry right now... God, maybe I should just slap a ball gag in your mouth if you say that kind of shit" Caleb admonished.

He pulled Hitomi off of his cock... just so that he could cum once again, but this time all over her face. "Hitomi, you know his Mom, right? Why don't you give her a call and get her over here, before I lose my temper" He said, passing her a phone. As he did so though, he sat down on the couch, and pulled Hitomi onto his lap, driving his still somehow hard cock right up her ass this time.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:10 pm

Hitomi moaned as Caleb began to fuck her ass. Jake really didn't have family in this city. Neither did she. She did have a friend in lamaze class, however. She got out her phone and called her up, trying to stifle her moaning as she called her. "Tanya. H-hey, it's Hitomi. Yeah, right away. I'm at a house near the park. Thanks!!~" She said, gasping and screaming as she hung up the phone.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:54 pm

"Good girl, listening to orders like a proper bitch should, take notes Jake" Caleb said with a grin, not yet realizing that Hitomi hadn't called Jake's mother. He held the sides of Hitomi's belly as he fucked her ass, bouncing her and her belly on top of his lap. "So, does Jake ever fuck you like this? I bet he doesn't" Caleb taunted as they waited for Tanya to arrive.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:42 pm

Hitomi moaned gently. Of course, Jake never fucked her like this... and now he'd never get to. She rubbed her huge belly as she was bounced on top of her owner's thick cock, her huge tits jiggling and shaking with each thrust. "Unnnh~ Am I not heavy, master?" She asked Caleb

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:26 am

"Oooh, Master, I like that" Caleb said with a grin as he thrust into her. "And no, I don't think you're heavy, but I'm not exactly a normal guy... That's why I can do things like this..."

As he sat, he began to turn the couch as he thrust, turning it so it properly faced Jake, giving him a grand view of his wife's pregnant body bouncing on another man's bigger dick. Caleb didn't stop there though... He fed his hands beneath her legs, and then raised them up, locking his hands behind her head and holding her in a full-nelson position, her legs splayed up in the air, so that Jake could watch clearly, that cock slide in and out of her ass. He then sped up, thrusting harder and faster, his hips and balls loudly slapping against her ass.

"Enjoying the show over there, bitch boy?" Caleb called. "Maybe I might let you lick the cum from her ass"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:04 pm

Jake squirmed and whimpered as he watched his massive wife being subjected to this unbelievable display. He strained against the radiator, ashamed to show that this had made him so hard. Hitomi moaned as she could feel her owner getting closer and closer, her huge tits leaking a little milk onto her belly now. "M-master! I'm so big! I don't know if I can take your cum!" She screamed.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:34 pm

"Oh really? So where should I spill my seed instead, my number one slut? I don't want it to go to waste, after all?" Caleb grunted through his thrusts. "If you don't want it in your ass, you must want it somewhere else?" He grunted. "Best decide soon, before I fill your ass" He warned her, grinning over her shoulder at Jake.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:03 pm

Hitomi groaned, turning around. "I... I want to swallow it." She said, licking her lips. "Please, master..." She said, her husband watching this from over Caleb's shoulder, embarassed, jealous, and hard as a rock.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:43 am

Caleb would release his grip on Hitomi's legs and push her off of his lap and onto her knees on the floor. He'd grab her by the hair and turn her face towards him, shoving his cock in her mouth and blowing his thick load just inside her face.

"Mmmm, you'll make a fine slut to start MY harem around, you're gonna bring in such good money. This is what you should have been doing the whole time you were pregnant, even before that... your stupid husband lead you astray, but don't worry, I'll put you back on the right path, Hitomi... I'll make sure your days are full of cock, and if you're lucky, maybe a little extra" Caleb said, stroking her hair.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:13 am

Hitomi groaned softly as she sucked down all of the cum, leaning into Caleb's palm as he stroked her hair. Her huge belly sloshed and gurgled, with Jake watching as it began to swell noticeably. Jake gasped, surprised by how much his wife was managing to drink. He looked up at Caleb. "Is... is this going to be safe for her?" Jake asked

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:16 pm

"It's fine, she'll just be more addicted to dick, is all... I don't THINK there'll be any side-effects, heh, but I suppose that'll be your problem" Caleb said with a smirk as he patted Hitomi's head before sliding free from her and standing up, this time walking over to Jake. "You two can go home now" He said, starting to uncuff Jake. "It's your job to keep her clean and fed, don't fuck it up, and don't try to fuck with her, or with me... Once me meal gets here, I'm going to enjoy her for a while, and then I'll head over to your place with some stuff and get her set for her first night at work"

Caleb smirked at Hitomi. "Don't bother putting your clothes back on, I want everyone to see you"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:40 pm

Hitomi stood, up, cradling her slightly expanded belly as her husband stood up from the floor. She nodded to her master and left meekly behind Jake, still totally nude and exposed. In a few moments after the couple had left, there was someone ringing Caleb's doorbell. In the entry stood a plump and pregnant ebony woman, roughly seven months along, dressed in jeans and a sweater.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:42 pm

By this point, Caleb had put his own clothes back on when Tanya rung his doorbell. He opened the door, and smirked a little. "Well, you're clearly NOT Jake's mother, but you'll do... Are you the one that Hitomi called for? Shame I'm so hungry, you would have made an excellent number two... well, I suppose in one way, you still way... Anyway, come in, Hitomi's just inside" Caleb remarked, opening the door for Tanya to enter, and to meet her fate.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:53 am

(Up for skipping to our return to your house or wanna show Tanya getting nommed?)

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:34 am

(In a vore RP? I wanna see her get nommed, please :))
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:49 pm

The rotund ebony preggo waddled into the house, looking around. "I hope so." Tanya said. "Hitomi said it was important." She added, cradling her pregnant swell as she investigated her surroundings. "Who are you, anyway?" She asked as she turned around quizzically.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:09 pm

"I'm Caleb Trust, Hitomi's new employer" Caleb said, as he closed the door behind them. He boldly reached over and rubbed her swollen belly. "Wow, I hope all her friends are as big as you, I've got quite a thing for preggos..." Caleb told her, putting his hands on her waist and pulling her lightly towards him, her belly pressed against his body.

"For what it's worth, babe, I might have started with you if you'd crossed my path in the park instead" Caleb said with a smirk, before he opened his mouth incredibly, ridiculously wide, and descended upon her head, devouring it down to her shoulders as he held her firmly with his hands.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:23 am

Tanya gasped, blushing as she felt Caleb pressing against her fertile middle. She caressed it gently, seeing Caleb grin as he moved her forward, struggling as her head and shoulders began to slide inside. She screamed and squirmed, trying hard in vain to escape from the grip of the ravenous devourer.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:42 am

Caleb ignored her noises and motions, the ebony milf-to-be only food in his mind at this point. One hand slid between her legs, and started to rub at her pussy through her pants, whilst at the same time lifting her up, shoving her in up to her swollen stomach, which even that couldn't save her, as Caleb's lips stretched around her belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:44 am

She whimpered and moaned as her large, smooth belly began to slide into Caleb's hungry mouth. She kicked and struggled, trying to escape from her devourer's grip. She softly spasmed, seemingly trying to free herself up to the very last moment.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay