EP & Nornico, We're Back, Baby!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: EP & Nornico, We're Back, Baby!

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:20 am

Her efforts were in vain as Caleb, with incredible strength, tilted his head back, lifting what was left of Tanya up, her legs now facing skyward, before gravity and a few strong gulps would make her slide down Caleb's gullet and come to a stop inside of his stomach, which bulged out with her gravid form. Caleb let out a belch and patted his gut.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 am

Tanya curled up in Caleb's powerful belly, now knowing she was completely doomed. She whimpered softly, slowly succombing to her fate. She was no longer a mother. She was just a meal.

(Skip to the next day when Hitomi and Jake return?)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:43 am

"Aaah, good..." Caleb remarked, patting his belly before giving it a slap, and starting to get dressed once again. "Now you just stay there and gurgle up, I've got things to do before I see my girl Hitomi tommorow" Caleb remarked, before heading out to some certain... stores, that had what he was looking for.

(Sure)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:26 am

Jake knocked on the door to Caleb’s house, his wife standing next to him wearing a negligee and fishnets. She blushed softly, wondering if her new master was awake yet.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:30 pm

Caleb would open the door, wearing nothing but a pair of black swimming trunks that were failing miserably to hide the immense shape of his cock stuffed inside it. "Ah, the guest of honour... 'bout time you showed up, Hitomi, I've already got three guys in here waiting for your attention, and they paid good money too, so I hope you're ready for a good, hard fucking" Caleb said, as he ushered them both in. "Oh, hi to you as well, I guess" He added to Jake.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:37 am

Jake watched as his wife waddled inside, looking for her johns. Jake blushed as he watched Hitomi waddle inside in her skimpy “work” clothes. “Uh, these guys won’t do anything rough to her will they?” Jake asked

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:51 am

Caleb shrugged in response to Jake. "They're not allowed to damage her, but other than that, they can do what they like with her. If they want to fill all three holes at once, or just one hole a whole lot, that's their choice... You can either watch quietly, or I can tie you down and fuck your ass, which I'll probably do anyway"

The three guys, young but pretty rich looking, were all clad in swimming trunks as well, all bulging with their junk, and only bulging more when Hitomi came in.

"Fuck, I want that belly bouncing on top of me. Park your cunt on my cock, missy" One of them demanded, shoving his trunks down.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:19 am

Hitomi blushed. It took her a minute, but soon the rotund Asian housewife had the client on his back, easing herself onto his thick tool. She licked her lips as she began to ride him, wondering if one of the others wanted her mouth or ass.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:47 pm

It didn't take long for the other two to get involved, quickly approaching her from either side, cocks flopped out and positioned towards her face, one going straight for her lips whilst the other waited for more hands-on attention.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:19 am

Hitomi moaned as she began to suck on the cock, jerking the other one off, moaning as she worked to pleasure all three. Her large tits were full and eager to be milked.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:58 pm

The guy who was being jerked off pulled away for a moment, only so that he could lean over her and suck on one of her tits, drinking from her boobs. At the same time, he'd rub his dick against the smooth curve of her belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:29 pm

She moaned as her fertile belly was rubbed by the cock, milk flowing from her full tit. She was incredible and she was ready to be filled to the brim with spunk.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 am

The guys switched positions, as well as moving Hitomi about as well, from going cowgirl to having her bent over on the couch, cock still in her mouth and pussy, but now one of them was in her ass. Hands groped her cheeks, squeezing and slapping. Hands groped her tits, squeezing and kneading them too. Hands rubbed her belly, along it's curve and polishing around the front, holding onto it like it was a handle.

There was a groan, and then another, and soon all the cocks were rammed as deep as they could get, blasting their loads inside of her ass, pussy and mouth. The guy who'd had his cock down her throat grinned and patted her cheek. "Damn bitch, you're a real pro, Trust said you'd be worth the money, glad to see he wasn't full of shit" The guy said.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:45 am

(Sorry! I thought this reply had already gone through! Got a preference for how much this should bloat her up?)

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:39 am

(They're just normal dudes, wasn't expecting any bloating from them, but if you wanna say that guys have bigger loads than reality, go for it :P)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:19 am

Hitomi groaned as the guys all came in her, her belly sloshing and gurgling as they began to fill it. The guy cumming down her throat seemed to have the most. When they all pulled out, her belly had even expanded by a few inches, full and turgid to the touch. She laid back, not paying attention to her customers as she rubbed and patted it in disbelief. She felt so full already.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:22 pm

One of the guys went back to sucking on her tits, not letting all that milk go to waste.

"Heh, you're like a cow, aren't ya? Moo for us, babe, moo for us" One of them demanded, going so far as to throw some cash at Hitomi's face.

The last guy was just rubbing his cum-leaking cock over her belly, hot head pressed against her smooth skin.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:32 am

The heavily pregnant housewife moaned as she nursed her customers, rubbing their hair as she stuffed the wad of cash into the waist of her thong. She gasped, her belly sloshing as her client rubbed his cock against the round, turgid swell of the Asian preggo’s fertile swell. “Mmm. You wanna give me another snack?” She asked, rubbing the cum into her skin.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:27 pm

She barely finished asking the question when one of the men had thrust their cock into her mouth, still slick from wherever he'd cum in her earlier.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:43 am

My wife moaned as she accepted the cock into her mouth, sucking sweetly and attentively. She knew these guys were her first customers and she was eager to make them satisfied, even if she had to pay them instead.

Meanwhile, outside, I was now busy working on her website.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay