EP & Nornico, We're Back, Baby!

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

EP & Nornico, We're Back, Baby!

Postby Nornico » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:41 am

Caleb Trust had recently come into quite a bit of money, and with that money came a few interesting surgeries and a desire to invest it as wildly as possible, without any consideration for the ramifications or the impacts on others. The young stud with medium browny-blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes sat in his crisp white suit jacket and pants in the park, eyeing up the people that passed him, looking for some... game, shall we say.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: EP & Nornico, We're Back, Baby!

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:10 am

Hitomi waddled into the park, rubbing her eight months with twins pregnant belly. Her husband Jake stood beside her, his arm around her waist as the pair walked along the path. She smiled as he rubbed her belly, the cute Japanese housewife gave him a kiss in the cheek. “This is so great Jakey. I wish I could stay pregnant forever.” She said as they neared a park bench.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:18 am

Caleb's eyes locked onto Hitomi even at a distance, she wasn't exactly easy to miss. He waited until the pair had come up right alongside him. "Is that right?" He said loud enough for them to hear in response to Hitomi's words. He stood himself up. "Well, it just so happens, Miss, that I've been working on a serum to do just that, I just need a... trial, is all. Perhaps I can interest you? You and your husband come back to my place, and I can promise I'll make sure you're knocked up for the rest of your days... a permanently heavy belly... What do you say?" Caleb offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:42 am

Hitomi stopped right next to the stranger on the bench, her husband by her side. “Really? Is that even possible?” She asked as he stood up. She could swear she felt him press his bulge against her belly, but that must have been her imagination. Jake blushed and nodded. “It would be so much fun for us if you could do that. Hitomi and I have loved her pregnancy so much.” He said.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:58 pm

"Don't worry, I promise that your wonderful belly will be a permanent addition to your frame... If the pair of you would like to follow me, I'll show you the way back to may... uh, labratory" Caleb told them both with a smirk, and bid them to follow him out of the park.

It would be a decent walk, but Caleb lead Hitomi and Jake to quite a stunning, almost Hollywood-looking manor out in the suburbs. "I know it doesn't look like a proper lab, but real estate can be such a chore to aquire, so I developed a... testing chamber, in my own house" Caleb assured them as they entered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:02 pm

Jake held his wife’s hand. This seemed like an odd proposal, but Hitomi was very interested. She was already pulling him towards this strange man. Hitomi waddled into the large home with her husband in tow, looki Nnnng around in awe. “Wow! This is really nice!” She said as she waddled deeper into the building. “Say Caleb, what is this that you’re planning to do, anyway?” Jake asked.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:14 am

Once the two were inside his hallway, Caleb quietly looked the doors behind them, and when Jake spoke to him, he gave a wide smile. "It's just a very simple procedure, pretty much an injection... here, you can even watch" Caleb told him, as he lead Jake, for some reason, towards a wall. It was a nice wall, with paintings, pictures and a radiator.

Before Jake could question any further, Caleb quickly cufffed one of Jake's wrists to one end of the radiator, and Jake's other wrist to the other end, making him stretched and stuck by the wall.

Caleb then began taking his own clothes off, turning his attention to Hitomi. "Now, Hitomi, was it? Please take your clothes off... before I rip them off of you" He said, with a grin as he pulled out his thick, 11-inch cock.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:20 am

Hitomi gasped as she looked at the man who stood before her now, his large cock standing at attention. "O-oh my god..." She said, cradling her incredibly pregnant belly protectively. Looking at the options, and her husband who kneeled vulnerably by the radiator, she knew she had no choice. She grabbed her dress and began to pull it off, up and over her head, revealing her naked body to Caleb.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

"Heh, is mine bigger than your husbands? I bet it is, a whole lot bigger, right? Well, don't worry... Once I fill your pussy, everything will be just fine" Caleb told her. "Now, bend over this sofa and show me your pussy... and you-" Caleb said to Jake now "-Watch how a REAL man fucks a girl"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:08 am

Hitomi carefully held her twins filled belly, waddling over to the sofa as her husband watched, his eyes widening. "O-okay. Just be gentle, and don't hurt me or my husband, okay?" She asked as she bent over, her hefty, twins filled middle resting on the cushion of the sofa as she braced herself for Caleb to enter her. Jake watched this anxiously, fighting in vain against his handcuffs.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:22 am

"Oh, I won't hurt you... but I'm not gonna be gentle" Caleb said with a smirk as he stepped up to her behind, grasped her hips and started to slide his huge, pussy-stretching cock into her cunt. He pushed in deep, not fast, but not exactly slow either. "When I cum, it'll react with your womb, and seal off some biological imperatives would normally make your body give birth, it'll also preserve your fetus's current age, as well as toughen up your internals... meaning you can be a lot more active" Caleb explained.

"...it'll also make you addicted to my cock, but that's just a side-effect" Caleb said with a snicker, before giving Hitomi a big, hard thrust. "Not that you weren't already, I saw you look straight at my crotch when we first met"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 am

Hitomi gasped and squirmed as Caleb entered her. She gripped the back of the couch as he began to ride her tight, dripping pussy. She moaned gently, her belly pushing back and forth against the cushion, her full breasts smacking against it with each thrust. "Hnnn~ Does... does th-this also mean I'll be a-able to get more pregnant?" She asked gently as he pushed into her, moaning as she felt pleasure building up inside her.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:45 am

"Oh yeah, absolutely... In fact, my seed should instantly impregnate anyone, even your bitch husband over there. I've not done it to somebody already pregnant before though, so we'll just have to find out" Caleb told her with a grin, leaning over her as he started to thrust more regularly. He reached one hand around to rub and hold her belly, whilst the other reached up and squeezed one of her tits.

"Is that what you want? More of MY seed to make you more pregnant?" Caleb questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am

Her belly was already quite large, filling Caleb's grip and resting heavily, warmly in his palm. Her breast was soft, full of her warm milk. Her entire pregnant body was so wonderful to hold and touch. She could probably make a lot of people very happy. Poor, selfish Jake, keeping a woman like this to himself. Hitomi squirmed, loving the feeling of Caleb caressing and touching her. "W-well, I just need to know if I'm going t-to be getting bigger..." She said, almost at her limit. Jake gasped as he saw his wife tensing up. He knew she was about to cum. Just a few more seconds...

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:39 am

Caleb squeezed her breast so he could so how much milk she'd squirt, grinning as he did so. He leaned further up, to whisper in her ear. "I'm going to make you so big... you'll be my big pregnant slut to share around, and I'll keep getting you pumped full of cum and giving you more and more babies... because you deserve to be fucked, not kept out of the way by your husband" Caleb told her.

He gave her ass a spank, and when he felt her clamp down her pussy and cum, he would cum as well, absolutely basting her insides with his special seed, sealing her pregnancy in time and leaving her addicted to Caleb's cock.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:42 am

Hitomi moaned as he whispered that, her body quivering as her knees went weak. She screamed out as she came with Caleb, her belly swelling up slightly as he came into her womb, swelling up and giving her a new set up triplets... a pregnancy of five. She laid back, exhausted by the heavy fucking, panting softly as she looked up at Caleb from the sofa. "W-was I good?" She asked

Jake was stunned. He had never seen his wife cum like that. What was Caleb even saying? Was his beautiful Hitomi... about to become a hooker?

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:05 am

Caleb grinned as he walked over to Hitomi, standing beside her head as she lay, and then flopped his cum-drenched cock onto her cheek. "You were great, bitch, now clean me up, you made a mess all over my dick" He told her, before looking at the still bound Jake and grinning. "Now I'm getting kind of hungry too, maybe I SHOULD eat your bitch husband... you won't need him anymore since you've got me, right? Unless you think he's actually worth something" Caleb told Hitomi.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:18 am

Jake blushed and sputtered. "W-wait..." Hitomi said as she looked up at Caleb. "My husband could help you if you really want to keep me getting laid." She said, licking Caleb's fat tool. She moaned as she did, getting off of the sofa and holding her swollen belly. She looked up at Caleb, kissing the tip of his cock as Jake kneeled helplessly. "He can help you pimp me out." She said before sucking on the fat cock hungrily.

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:27 am

"I don't know, do I REALLY need him?" Caleb questioned with a smirk before he felt Hitomi sucking on his cock with remarkable talent. "Urgh, fine, I'll keep the little bitch, but only because you're so good at sucking dick" Caleb said, before grabbing Hitomi's head and plunging himself into her throat, starting to casually face-fuck her as if it was nothing.

"But if he's not gonna be my meal, then who is?" Caleb pondered as he kept thrusting into Hitomi's face. "Well, maybe if either of you had any sisters, or your moms, they MIGHT be a suitable replacement... How would feel about that, Jakey? If I not only fucked your wife and knocked her up more than you ever could, but if I did the same thing to your mommy AND swallowed her as well?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:30 am

Jake whimpered heavily. He watched as his beautiful wife held her newly bloated gut, moaning as she sucked her new owner off. Jake looked up at Caleb. "W-well, I bet Hitomi will have people who can't pay you... or even people who try to harass her. Maybe you can eat them." He suggested, watching his wife suck. "And I happen to know that my wife already makes a lot of milk. She'll make even more now. I bet that can keep you satisfied when there aren't people to eat." He added

Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay