Journey on the Grand Seas(Whitebrand and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Journey on the Grand Seas(Whitebrand and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:00 am

“Finally I shook off their pursuit ship, they were just throwing nets whichever way they could to try and drag me up and the water is to shallow for me to stay submerged as my full size form” spoke a woman standing with a brush and small bowl in her hands the brush was one used for cooking as she dipped it into the sauce in the bowl and then set the bowl down before running the brush along the meal in front of herself earning a muffled whimper in response, the woman doing the brushing had black hair that reached just past her hips in length, her bright jade green eyes staring at the person she was partially talking to, a woman tied up with an apple in her mouth who squirmed and let out a frightened Mmph at the black haired woman who just smiled a webbed hand reaching up to brush some of her hair behind her shoulder letting it brush past her weird fin ears and leaned in giving the frightened woman on the counter in front of herself a lick in the cheek “mmm yes as I thought, this sauce goes really good with your skin, though…”

The black haired woman straightened herself again and put the brush down “maybe I should put you in the oven for a minute… warm you up just right” ”MMPH!” “oh shut it bitch, you really think I give a damn about your opinion in this matter? Your death is all but executed right now and I’m the one prepping you for the last room you will ever have the pleasure of enjoying.” The black haired woman Naria responded coldly as she brought one arm across her stomach the other still having its hand to her chin while her elbow now was held just above the other arm. Naria was a 24 year old mermaid with a shapely figure and lovely round breasts that didn’t look overly large on her shapely figure, she was wearing a two piece black swimsuit that had a green turtle mark on the top and a snake design on the bottoms, it left nothing of her figure to the imagination as her cleavage was on nearly full display, there were lines on her sides just beneath her breasts, these were her gills as she was a mermaid though due to a trait she was seemingly born with she had the ability to turn her tail into legs like she currently had. Her feet had sandals on them that simply had a strap to go over the top of her feet since she had webbed toes aswell.

Naria after a moment’s deliberation turned to the stone oven in the kitchen/dining room area she and the other girl were in and lit it then opened it and picked up the tray she had laid the other woman on before and put her inside the stone oven having to slide the woman in feet first as the oven was quite thin on its opening though it had good enough depth “there we go… now to call the captain so he will know his food will be ready in just a minute” she said approvingly before closing her eyes and soon her voice rumbled throughout the room and indeed the entire structure they were in ”Captain, she will be ready for you to eat in just a minute, and she has came out quite tasty if I do say so myself… the kitchen is right down the stairs from your room now”
tigra9
Heavy user

Re: Journey on the Grand Seas(Whitebrand and Tigra9)

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:33 am

The two could hear the sound of steel-toed boots coming down the stairs. In the shadows beyond the door a pair of glowing green orbs appeared. The owner of the eyes stepped slowly into view.

He was tall, a far cry from the skinny and small child he had once been. His black hair was ticked under a black tricorne hat. His head was tilted slightly forward, but his glowing eyes glared at the prisoner from beneath dark brows. His long coat framed his dark pants and red shirt. Noticably absent was the family crest that he was forbidden to display. His handsome face sported a deep frown as he approached his elder sister.

"The rumors are true," he said in his low tenor as he stepped in front of the woman. "I have eaten the fruit that you were hoping our grandfather would have had. I have embraced my legacy even as I have rejected my inheritance.

"And you will serve as my celebratory meal," he told the woman. "Not just as payback for almost two decades of abuse, but also to hurt our family patriarch. The leader who set the tone for the family for almost a century gets to loose one of his cruelest favorites. I'm sure his rage will be fairly epic."

He paused, looking to his prey for her response.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:56 am

Naria for her part smiled listening to him “yes yes the fruit I had and gave to you…” she shrugged waving a hand dismissively bothered by him speaking in such a way after what they’ve been through together and looked at the girl laying in the oven barely paying any attention to the captain as the heat of the oven licked at her skin “oh my let’s see how your coming along” she grabbed a holder and pulled the girl out a bit Naria’s free hand touching the girl’s body and smiling “oh you are good and warm now” she grabbed her other mitten putting it on then pulling the girl out of the oven moving the tray and girl to the table and pulling the apple out of the girls mouth “now how do you feel?”

”GO TO HELL YOU BIT…MMMPPHHH!!!” the woman practically yelled at Naria but got the apple shoved back in her mouth for her troubles and struggled but try as she might her arms were tied behind her back and her legs tied in just the right way she couldn’t get any leverage

Naria sighed “well atleast she is a lively one isn’t she?” Naria’s jade eyes turned to her captain, though she stood about half a foot shorter then him she was his elder by 7 or 8 years she was blanking on if he already had his birthday this year or not but after having a thought she reached up to remove his tricorne “please take your hat and coat off before you eat captain, it’s bad manners in my kitchen” she teased him using the chance to lean in and give him a brief kiss on the lips some of the sauce she had spread over his sister still on her lips so he got a nice taste of what was his favorite kind of sauce she made and used when cooking not that she would ever tell him how she made it or even what all was mixed into it
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:08 pm

"Mm...that's good stuff," Captain Rey said as he accepted the kiss. He shrugged out of his coat and hat, hanging them on his chair. He sat down in his designated seat and turned to look at his kinswoman...the one who should have protected him. "I'm absolutely looking forward to this. Remember...just a little cooked. Scars and burns don't taste all that good."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:34 pm

Naria laughed a little “oh I already saw to that… I thought you’d want to make this meal a special one that squirms all the way down and isn’t weak from being cooked” she turned Rey’s kin by spinning the tray a bit and seeing the girl glare at her Naria smiled cruelly “oh dear please don’t waste your time glaring at me, you have to feed your brother like a good sister should…. Though I dare say you will never get a repeat”

The girl at this point managed to actually take a bite from the apple and spit it out hitting Naria “You better let me go slave! That’s an order form your mistress….GAAHHH” She didn’t get to finish as a punch to her stomach made her bend slightly and knock the wind from her lungs

“I do not have a master, or a mistress… do not mistake YOUR place in MY kitchen Food!” Naria spat at the girl and looked at Rey “it seems captain she was not as prepared as I thought… it will be but a moment” she gave a legitimate smile to him, due to recent years events Naria dislike Rey’s kin nearly as much as he did and so had been the one to propose this idea of kidnapping one as a meal to celebrate both his departure and his powerful fruit ability but with that done she grabbed the apple and began slicing it stuffing the sliced pieces into the still recovering girls mouth and even working a piece into the girls pussy then eating the core herself. Rey had already experienced one ironclad rule that Naria had… Do. Not. Waste. Food it was one of Naria’s very few complete berserk buttons and she was a trained fighter that had been his teacher in recent years.

Once satisfied with her work and the kin now stuffed full of apple Naria brought the tray with a knife over to the table setting it down so the feet was pointed right at Rey “here you go, I’ll undo the ropes as you eat captain, please do enjoy my work” she smiled back to a happy mood, Rey had never heard her say it but he knew Naria seemed to enjoy watching him eat.

Rey’s sister wouldn’t say anything yet being to occupied recovering from the blow to her stomach followed by having slices of apple shoved down her throat but she looked towards her brother, her little brother that was and suddenly she began to shiver as if some fear had taken grip in her, she didn’t remember him having triangular teeth but she could glimpse them just barely between his lips.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:02 pm

Rey began to shift, his clothing stretching a bit too accommodate his size change. He became bulkier and his skin became covered with golden scales. His head molded itself like soft wax into a horse-like draconian shape. He completely filled the chair he was sitting on a he smiled maliciously at his sister. He seemed to be waiting for a plea or some attempt to bargain...but she was probably too strong willed to give him that satisfaction.

He lifted her face to his and opened his mouth. He bared his sharp teeth and she got a close look at his salivating mouth and slick tongue.

He didn't tear into her as she might have expected. Instead he opened his mouth impossibly wide and took in her whole head. Her chin slid over his tongue and her vision was entirely filled with the now surprisingly wide gullet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:33 pm

“No wait! Please let me go!” She finally cried out as she saw him change form and draw his head closer to hers

Naria blinked and giggled “a little late to be begging us to let you go isn’t it? But to think the proud Eleonora Seras would actually beg in fear” seeing Rey move as he did to be closer to her head Naria added on “well I’d have thought you’d love to watch her face and hear her begging as you are her that’s why I positioned her feet to you but it’s fine” she moved to be ready to free Eleonora’s arms when it was time, she had done a good job slathering the poor girl in the sauce even making sure to condition the girls hair with a different sauce that complemented the main sauce, there was a bit of spice to Eleonora’s hair but with the sweetness that dotted her skin it made her all the more mouth watering to taste. Rey had lucked out on having a first rate cook for his first mate and currently only other crew member

Eleonora widened her eyes in shock seeing Rey’s mouth open so wide and she cried out “NOOOO!” She screamed a aloud as she could but it became muffled as his mouth clamped down over her head she began squirming and trying to kick but with the bindings as she was and Naria helping lift her into a sitting position for easier consumption Eleonora was only succeeding in rubbing her face against his tongue directly, Rey would briefly taste a saltiness from Eleonora’s tears as she began crying even as she kept struggling in vain against the ropes binding her body and the hot stinky breath assailing her face, She couldn’t believe that she was being eaten, she ELEONORA SERAS! Future Queen of the Seras Kingdom!! Not only that the one eating her was a bastard son of the least favored concubine who died during childbirth! It couldn’t, her short life couldn’t end like this!!
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:16 pm

Rey took his time...equally because her struggling felt quite satisfying and the taste of the contrasting sauces and the fear-soaked flesh of his sister. He had to admit feeling a little weird about it too...this was his sister after all. The experience was (at least for him) quite intimate and the fact that it was his sister made it a little weird.

Anyone else's breasts sliding over his tongue would have been heavenly. This time around it felt awkward so he plunged on, gulping down his tall sister's body like a long strand of spaghetti.

Her screams down into his throat were quite delicious too in a way...she had done so much to get such noise out of him a a child, the payback was cathartic. Her miserable struggling, her writhing legs...satisfying. He was definitely eager to have a less-blood-related meal.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:33 pm

Naria just worked at removing the ropes as he ate occasionally reaching a hand to rub his throat feeling the girls bulges slid down into his chest

Eleonora struggled, cried, and begged the entire time when her head finally found its way into his stomach she went into shock briefly and didn’t recover until her feet joined her in his stomach and she was forced to curl up inside his stomach at which point she cried out “PLEASE LETS TALK ABOUT THIS! REY!!! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!” this would be the first time the 19 year old Eleonora had used his actual name, and she was now in his belly just a bulge awaiting the inevitable.

Naria once he finished swallowing Eleonora would put her hands on his stomach and began rubbing it “and with that the Seras kingdom has lost its heir” she said ignoring Eleonora’s scream, as far as she was concerned there was nothing to talk about, Eleonora was simply getting the fate she very much deserved for everything she put rey through.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:49 pm

"Grandfather will almost certainly choose another," Rey said with a contented sigh. "Even if he had to adopt someone he thinks he can trust. But I think we've hurt him a much as we possibly can. You do know that we're going to be running for the rest of our lives, right? That there's no going back?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:44 pm

Naria listened to him and then remained silent for a good while rubbing and kneeding at his stomach to help his digestion process “are you trying to ask me if I’m okay with it? I knew what I was getting into, helping get you out of that palace and taking the princess with us… we will get bounties on our head by the kingdom” she looked up at him “I’m scared and nervous… but I don’t regret it… I will walk my path until the day I die, if I couldn’t have the resolve to follow through this….”

She stopped rubbing his stomach and stood shifting to her hybrid form her torso becoming wrapped in a turtle shell, her skin changing to a dark black and her face changing to more closely resemble a snapping turtle complete with a pseudo beak, she kept her hair though, her arms and legs got a bit thicker and where her tail should have been instead a jade green skinned snake seemed to grow out in over all length it was about the same length as she was tall as it simply looked around, Rey knew the snakes senses were a part of her awareness so she might aswell have two heads with one shared mind and she with her proper head spoke “then I wouldn’t have the resolve to save my own hometown from the villainy it’s been enduring for over a decade now” she huffed looking away “I could’ve started helping more long before now if not for those damn fishermen that captured me…” she was talking about what lead up to the two of them meeting years ago with that comment but she returned her gaze to him “and before you get down believe me when I say that fact is not your fault, I could’ve left the day you removed my collar, but I chose to stay and be your guardian and teacher to help you get stronger. You have nothing to feel responsible for with my choices” she gave as wry a smile as she could in her hybrid form “and I get the feeling if I follow you then we may just end up saving my hometown along the way”

With that she returned to her human form and went back to rubbing and kneeding at his stomach “so… what plans do you have Rey? I know we didn’t really talk about any plans after getting out of the kingdom but we need to have some sort of desire or goal to follow don’t we? And atleast the basics of a plan to move forward with.”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:46 pm

"We have to go somewhere they won't be willing to follow," Rey said, aware that this poor sister could hear every word. "There's only a few places that fir the bill. And only one where we can both live.

"The Grand Line."

A place of legendary dangers where even the Marines were one of many powers competing for power and dominance. A place of peril and freedom.

"And it's simple coincidence that your village is on the way," he added. "Of course we can't rely on your body 24/7, especially in the Line. We need a ship. A strong one. And a crew."

He fell silent, thinking.

"So to get a ship...we just take one form some pirates." He smirked at Naria. "Easy."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:28 pm

Eleonora by this point was barely putting up any struggling and stopped screaming in pain, she wasn’t athletic and rarely did she use more effort then she needed getting form place to place so between her quickly used up oxygen in Rey’s stomach and the invigorated stomach rubbing acids into her body which was being added by the rubbing and kneeding form the outside she had all but already succumbed to his predatory stomach.

Naria hmmed listening to Rey and smiled though she looked back at his stomach and giggled “aww, I think your stomach already won its battle captain” she gave his stomach a firm pat which would of course cause his stomach to need to release what air was trapped inside it from going down with Eleonora. After the expected result Naria looked up at him and nodded “yeah, I agree the grand line would be the place to go… and I guess we might aswell consider ourselves pirates huh? Though…” she put a hand to her chin in thought and stood up “maybe let’s wait on getting the ship until we get enough people to man….” She stopped and quickly looked up towards the ceiling “oh shit please just relax and stay seated captain a sea king spotted me” as of following some special command a belt would form out of the chair and comfortably seatbelt Rey into his seat as Naria seemingly turned into black goop and dissolve.

About 10 seconds passed before the room did a 90 degree turn vertically, Naria outside must have made a steep dive move but after several dozen breaths the room righted itself and almost instantly doubled in size. Naria held the zoan fruit Kame Kame no mi: Model Genbu (turtle turtle fruit: Model Genbu) which along with being a strange fruit that allowed her to still swim freely gave her the ability to turn into a massive turtle with a snake tail and a hybrid of the two, it also let her make rooms inside herself that she could arrange and manipulate to make up of to a degree at will but though the rooms and anything occupying them was shrunk to fit the dimensions of the room was still restricted by her own body size so for the kitchen to double in size comfortably it meant she had taken her full zoan form.

Before the question of how dangerous must the sea king she is dealing with to force her to transform fully could be raised though the black hoop returned taking her form again as her human self “well… good news and bad news captain, which flavor would you like first?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:29 am

"Bad news first," he said shortly as he held on to the chair. Between them sudden movement and the recent meal, he wasn't feeling too good. He was looking a little green.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:40 am

She seeing him look so off went to go grab medicine to help, they didn’t have much but she had gotten supplies before they took flight from the kingdom “Well… bad news is, I’m stuck… in the middle of a small sea king nest… so transforming back is not an option right now”

Finding the medicine and getting a glass of water from a barrel she walked back over to him and offered the pill to him as the seatbelt vanished freeing him from the chair “the good news is I’m getting a decent… if raw… meal out of our current predicament” Naria blinked as blood suddenly seemed to flow from her forehead under her head “oww” the clone standing here had a seemingly barely phased reaction to the wound that reflected on her from her main body and sighed “well atleast it can say it left a small mark on its way in”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:58 am

Rey stood and stepped up to the mermaid, his hand going to her head to try to stop the bleeding. This, of course, did no good for her actual body.

"What can I do?" He said aloud.

Not much...if he emerged he would drown very quickly. Worse, underwater his vibration powers would probably hurt Naria.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:42 pm

Naria smiled putting a hand over his “go clean up and enjoy your meal. I’m stuck in a small trench connected to their nest so I just have to work my way through the rock or wait for a chance to transform and swim away, I’ll warn you before I go making sharp moves like before again… I was getting chased by a sea king trying to make me a snack” she leaned in and kissed him “I’ll prepare the bath right down here…” she traced a hand over the lower half of her belly on her clone, she had showed Rey once where she put his bedroom (in her right breast) and the kitchen (in her chest right below her breasts and above her stomach) but had always left it a mystery where she usually made the other rooms locations only telling him to go up or downstairs based on when she needed to create them as she couldn’t yet just turn her entire body into a preset building plan with all the appropriate decorations and layout at a simple thought. It had taken her a month to master her basic transformation and her time spent with Rey had not given her much in the way of time to train her mastery over her own abilities.

(she has had her powers for years… but she is still in the learning stage for utilizing her fruit powers at their most efficient)
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:13 pm

"No peeking," he teased, aware that he felt perfectly okay with walking in on her in "naked places." "Of you're sure you'll be okay. If it chases you took hard, surface and i will deal with it."

He hugged her clone...groping her well-toned butt just because. He turned and headed downstairs, leaving his coat and hat in the kitchen.

"I was hoping you'd last longer, sis," he said, just in case she could somehow still hear him. "You piled years of torture on me, trying to bring out my Dying Flames. Well here they are...on top of everything else."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:31 pm

(Dying flames? The Kirin fruit doesn’t have those, it’s suzaku that gets the seven flames)

Naria giggled returning the hug as best she could with his full belly between them “oh but if your gonna force that with me then your not allowed to peek on me captain” she teased him only half joking about it but she nodded her head when he told her that “if I need you I will tell you immediately Rey” with that she let her clone dissolve again.

The only response form Rey’s stomach was a glorp sounded by his stomach, Eleonora unconscious already, that said while her mind faltered quickly Rey would learn her body didn’t give in anywhere near as quick taking a full three days for his stomach to actually shrink a considerable amount.

Naria would free herself after a full day and by the third day found an island that she went ashore at in her human form looking around, it was a small island and looked to not have any human inhabitants so she sighed “finally…” she blinked looking down at her breasts and hmmed “oh… he is asleep still huh? That’s fine” she closed her eyes and manipulated her body to soundproof Rey’s bedroom, she wanted personal time while he was still asleep… she hasn’t gotten to have any time to herself in… 9 years was it? And so she simply walked off the beach and into the plant growth looking around for a while scavenging fruits and berries for food supplies, Eleonora had satisfied Rey for quite some time so far but eventually he would need more food so it didn’t hurt to stock up “I kinda wish Maria was here… I’d have a better idea where I was at with her navigation skills…”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:50 pm

(My misunderstanding)

Rey spent the next three days studying the maps and books they had stolen. He had to parse data from legends and tales sailors and others had told. Plotting out a route from that was going to take time.

The third day he slept in.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay