Journey on the Grand Seas(Whitebrand and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Journey on the Grand Seas(Whitebrand and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:58 pm

Naria couldn’t help but back pedal even as she parried and deflected drusella’s attacks as best she could though it still left her getting struck on occasion and unable to strike back at all, when drusella backed off with the wound Naria blinked and looked back at Raven “the hell kind of aim have you got?! That could’ve hit me!”

One of drusella’s men hissed “hey hey, monster girl check your shell!”

“I have a name and it’s Naria” Naria snapped back then used her snake half to do that…. And her mouth went agape at the sight, her legs where unharmed but her shell looked like a pincushion of medical knifes “….” She glanced back at Raven, was the hit on drusella luck or did Raven just fail enough knive throws trying to hit drusella once.

Sonia spoke “alright rey!” She called out but before rey could move out of the way a chain of explosions surrounded Sonia causing her to cry out in pain and fall to the ground the ball of red flames fizzling in the air “gah!!” She extinguished the red flames and wrapped herself in yellow flames but rey could tell by the blood that this lead to actually coming into view showed how hurt she was. Rey and Ethan would get enough time to look over before Ethan found his neck sliced in the front both his main arteries struck. Then as if mocking the utter confusion a ring of cards landed around the pair and exploded aswell.

“Ah to think you’ve gotten so rusty… if it had been the old you my body would’ve been burnt or thrown into the ocean” came a calling voice, joker was now standing up, there was still a hole in his shirt and blood on his chest but there didn’t appear to be wounds on his chest and he dusted himself off “Ah it’s a good thing I ate that fruit that seemed to not give me any powers… a second chance at life is quite a gift” he looked at Ethan “me and Drusella figured even if we succeeded in this job you would’ve killed us anyway… but unfortunately for you it’s been 8 years… much has changed for us as a crew” he gave a devilish smile “how does it feel, to be slain by the one man you didn’t ensure couldn’t come back from the dead”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:10 pm

Raven shrugged as she spun another knife in her hand.

"Only one of you is hurt, so what's the complaint?"

Drusella took another unsteady step back. She was bleeding out fast and she knew it. The fight was lost.

"I suppose I die here, then," Drusella said as her left sword dropped from her rapidly numbing hand. She still held up her right sword but it wasn't steady either.

Rey smirked as Ethan's eyes shifted to the treacherous Joker. To Ethan's surprise, Rey let him go and stood back.

"I don't owe you anything," Ethan spat at him as his hands went to his throat.

"Never said you did," Rey said as he put his arms across his torso to stem his wounds. "We're not done, you and I."

Ethan was suddenly in front of Joker in a blur. A foot came up and hurled the clown backwards...into the water. The Joker's former captain jumped on the clown and gripped the man's neck. He forced Joker's head under the surging swell of the sea. His face was deadly serious as he took his treacherous second to task. Every time the clown reached for a card, he punched with his free hand, cracking ribs.

Rey watched calmly. Better to let the team captains take one another out than face them together.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:46 pm

Naria frowned “the complaint is how you hit me 16 times!” She sighed and began picking out the knifes with her snake mouth while she kept her attention on drusella, until the fight was completely over dropping her guard was a stupid idea. After a moment though she sighed “this leaves a bad taste in my mouth…” she looked at the men “gonna try to save your leader or not? I’m done” she went to grab her weapons then walked back to Raven returning the medical knives and holding out her cut arm, she had the small buckler shield on her other arm so only the unguarded arm had a really nasty wound “just a first aid treatment please, we still got work to do” she looked back at the men and drusella “when your able leave the island, I won’t pursue you… but if you attack the village after this I will hunt you down and not leave you alone until every single one of you is in Davy Jones’ locker, dragged there directly by me” she threatened them all figuring the grunts would agree given how she fended off drusella and killed a decent number of them by herself.

Joker blinked and threw up a card shield but it didn’t stop Ethan from launching him with the shield remaining in place. As Ethan fought he really would feel the damage he was inflicting but after long enough the joker, that should’ve sank if he really had a power, but the joker he was beating on suddenly smiled and grabbed hold of Ethan in a hold so Ethan couldn’t escape as joker’s voice came from the shield “goodbye captain, you never could tell the difference between my fake and me” at that the fake joker exploded with explosive cards that made it up that seemed to give off a much more powerful explosions then the ones that dropped Sonia “really quite a tenacious schemer, truly I must thank you kids for making his death possible” joker said as he walked out of the round shielded area but before he could take another step a red flame beam shot through the center of his chest and he stopped looking at the hole he was now sporting there “eh?” With that he fell to the ground.

Sonia was standing on one knee a flintlock pistol in her hand and one eye closed as blood flowed down that side of her face from her injuries and it looked like the arm not holding the pistol was bleeding and burnt aswell but she aimed the pistol again and fired another shot at Ethan now that he should be heavily hurt and unable to freely dodge the shot “there we… go…” with that she fell forward panting hard and coughing up some blood.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:36 am

Raven wrapped Drusella's arm quickly and expertly while Drusella's men quickly rushed to their captain's aid. No one tried to come up the beach. Instead Drusella was carried to her longboat.

"A fine job," Raven said. Whether she meant the bandage, Naria's fight, or the pirate's retreat was unclear. "We have an idiot to rescue."

Rey stared at the two fallen men for just a moment before he used his power one more time. The rock beneath them cracked open and the sand and surf swallowed both their bodies.

"Dead or not," Rey said as he turned and headed back towards Sonia. "Hope you guys enjoy one another's company down there."

He got to the girl quickly, his longer legs carrying him up the path. He knelt beside her and frowned.

"I'm no medic," he said as he examined her. "But this looks pretty serious. Don't move. Just relax..."

If she was here then Raven had gone off to Naria. Not good. He picked her up and morphed, transferring her to his shoulders as he did. Balancing the girl carefully he spared one more look at the pirate crew. Nope...it looked like they were at least as happy as he was to have both maniacs gone. He had to get Sonia to Raqven. Fast.

"Are we done?" he thundered at the remaining pirates.

No one looked eager to carry out Ethan's last orders.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:26 am

Naria sighed at the good job “it’s odd… I should be content since this side is dealt with but all I feel is bitter about it”

She shrugged “but your right we better go help them we might still make it in time now” she picked up Raven bridal style but as she took her first step the ground shook as if the island was hit by a magnitude 5 earthquake and she fell barely shifting to hybrid form and flipping herself so she ended up on her back with Raven on top of her, a crack though did form and happened to end up just wide enough that upon landing Naria found herself stuck at the shoulders “are you serious?!” She grunted though her eyes turned to look around as the shaking continued

Sonia didn’t speak as she wrapped herself in yellow flames again barely holding her consciousness as she was picked up, after Rey split open the ground that was what started the quake that lasted a good 20 seconds before it finally settled, but it did make the entire village become alert and panic as they weren’t used to quakes especially ones that violent but Sonia just laid across Rey’s back not even caring to grab the strap of her main gun “thank you….” Was all she managed as Rey traveled over to Raven and Naria.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:13 am

"Maybe I overdid it a little," Rey murmured. He realized that her would have to practice a lot more to get the control he wanted.

Despite the healing shot, he was still in bad shape. Ethan had done his best to eviscerate him and had almost succeeded. He wasn't bleeding out any more but he was still pretty torn up. Her fought to ignore the pain as he headed inland.

Raven started in alarm at the quake.

"Was that really him?" She wanted to know.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:23 am

Naria grumbled a bit, Raven thankfully was safe on top of her but she was still stuck and shifting to human form wasn’t gonna free her “yeah… I don’t think the full thing was him, but he definitely triggered it.”

When Rey reached them Naria would speak from her current position in the crack, if Raven had gotten up she would be in human form, still stuck though because the rock around her was rather hard. She was having to crane her neck to see but recognizing Rey’s Kirin form she spoke with arms crossed “Ah good the cause of my predicament is here to help me out of it” she said sounding annoyed, thankfully her upper arms were stuck to her side so she was not able to throw anything at him in her annoyance

By the time they arrived Sonia would be unconscious, the flames where out and she was back in human form since she could only produce the flames in hybrid form or full zoan her back and arm was still a big singed but atleast the bleeding had slowed greatly as the cuts were nearly closed.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:52 pm

Rey morphed back into his hybrid shape and kneeled down next to Naria. He smirked a little despite his wounds and poked her cheek.

"Looks very relaxing," he said.

After he'd had his fun he simply pulled his former servant out of the hole. Then he shrank down to this human form and simply dropped.

Raven looked appalled when she saw their injuries.

"We need to get these two to a bed!" She said as she put her hands on the pair. Green light once again appeared from her palms and wounds began to mend. "They have both lost a lot of blood. What the hell did you get yourself into, you idiot, and why didn't you protect her?"

She smacked Rey's head for emphasis.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Naria glared and once he helped her out she did a karate chop to his forehead “we both have a lot to share I’m sure but your not working out of why you set off enough quakes to shake the entire island and even lead to cracks here” she shook her head but hearing Raven she shifted to full turtle form and snapped up Rey swallowing him then opening her mouth for Raven to carry Sonia in, even if the girl was 17 because she looked like a child she was easier to carry then Rey.

Rey found himself deposited in an empty room, well empty save two stone beds that Naria’s clone was currently setting pillows on and draping cloth over silently, her eyes seemed hollow as of Naria didn’t have her focus on the clone enough for the clone to interact, Rey had seen this a few times already, Naria could still hear through her clone in this state but unless she focused there wouldn’t be any complicated responses.

Once all three were in her Naria shifted down to human form and started walking into the village as she looked around, there was a bit of damage here and there but it seemed mainly from the way things had been built or kept, this place wasn’t often struck by big natural disasters like that quake after all so countermeasures weren’t in place, the mansion was unharmed but Naria didn’t dare go there right now and instead went to the beach Rey had fought at and sighed seeing what couldn’t even be called a beach anymore “geez… not even evidence of the guys he fought? I doubt he spared them like I did” she calmly retrieved Sonia’s stuff and then walked down onto the beach noticing some corpses from the grunts but it was when she got to the large hole that would be better described as a giant gash and she looked down into it. She couldn’t see any bodies but after a brief time thinking about it she dove underwater and swam into the deepest depths careful to swim at a speed the pressure wouldn’t disturb the ones inside her body they wouldn’t feel any shifting in their gravity with her movements though.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:21 am

The hole was mostly filled with sand, but she found Ethan's glasses and a few of Joker's scattered cards. If they were down there, they were buried deep. Even if they were somehow alive, they had as much as a ton of sand atop them. Without supernatural help, the two psychopaths were thoroughly entombed.

Raven stayed with the pair, one hand on each and channeling as much healing power she could into the pair of them. She felt useless compared to them...a token. a damsel in distress. She hated that feeling. She was a proud Night Witch.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:07 am

Naria once she reached the bottom of the water put a hand to the rock that jutted up to the island and sighed “as I expected… the quake has split this islands foundation” she shook her head and swam back to the surface climbing out and changing the wrapping on her arm, it wasn’t as skillful a job as Raven did but she managed a decent enough wrapping as she walked back to the old man’s place and told him what she knew of what happened and that Sonia and the others were currently resting inside her Rey and Sonia were injured pretty good.

After explaining everything she knew Naria would lay down on the couch and closed her eyes to rest her real body as she focused on her clone and looked seeing Sonia sitting up, she still had some burns and seemed in pain but otherwise she seemed ok as she stared at Raven and Rey, when she had awoken she told Raven to focus on Rey since she would manage her own burns somehow

Naria spoke “seems the village is shaken up about the earthquake but besides some minor property damage it came out relatively unscathed… sensei is pissed though apparently half his experiments are beyond ruined from the quake”

Sonia blinked looking at the Naria clone that had until that point been standing in place other then following some simple commands “what about Anne? Is she ok?”

Naria shook her head “far as I know she is, I saw the other butler standing outside and besides panic from the quake he didn’t seem ruffled so I’d guess that Ethan didn’t harm anyone before he left the mansion… if the lady was hurt I highly doubt he would be calm to any degree”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:26 pm

Raven looked shocked.

"He affected the entire island?" She repeated. "What an irresponsible...moronic...thoughtless..."

She sputtered on a bit more before Rey's eyes started to flutter. When he tried to sit up the witch smacked him on the forehead to put him back down.

Rey looked confused.

"Whaaat?" He looked around for an explanation. Raven just sniffed and gave him the silent treatment.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:51 pm

Naria sighed “it’s just how his powers work Raven, he can’t cause a quake without affecting everything in his vicinity. Good morning and a note to you rey… no more aiming down unless your intention is to sink the island Rey, the very foundation of this island on the sea floor is damaged, this island will likely sink from one more quake directed at it”

Sonia blinked and tilted her head “the foundation of the island? As in at the very bottom of the ocean? Isn’t that like way way way underwater? How could anyone check that?”

Naria looked at Sonia and shrugged “even if I didn’t have my fruit I would still be able to check that easily” she smiled and lifted her shirt to show the gills in her side “being a mermaid and all underwater is my home far more then on land” she said with a smile

“But you don’t have a tail…” she tilted her head and anyone could easily imagine question marks floating around her head
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:12 pm

"Mermaids can change shape," Rey said to Sonia.

Raven smacked his forehead again.

"What was that for?"

Raven just sniffed in derision.

"Once I'm healed up," Rey said. "What say we take your to see your friend?"

Raven looked like she was about to hit him again but seemed to decide against it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay