Adventuring Guild: Sszuu's Dungeon (MogBud & Shimmy)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Adventuring Guild: Sszuu's Dungeon (MogBud & Shimmy)

Postby Shimmy » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:32 pm

Last edited by Shimmy on Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shimmy » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:45 pm

The squishy floor and odd worm things on her feet where honestly pleasant. As she comtuined down the stargne corridor Yura looked up at the strange girl not sure what to think of her. She didn'tseem to be aggressively trying to eat her. “Listen I don't want any trouble, you don't bother me I won't have to hurt y-” The lone wolf was cut off as her foot that should have been firmly planted on solid(or spongy) ground went through the worms beneath her and she fell into a pit. She let out a surprised yell as she tumbled head over heels down into the pit, the landing butt first into a surprisingly squishy and wet undulating pir.

As the pit sprung to life around her tentacles whipped around her pulling at her, seemingly trying to find any purchase they can her panties where easily stripped away and her coat the same, as the slimey tendrils kept trying to hold the struggling girl in place as she fought tooth and nail to get free. “LET ME GO” she yelled angrily at the girl well above her, only to have a teniticle wrap around her mouth. She was being coated in this slimy ooze and her clothes now in tatters her body was on display as well. The Tentacles seemed to grope at her chest squeezing her breasts to her. They tried to find other forms of purchase on the struggling wolf girl as she resisted the fleshy she could against the fleshy appendages.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:16 am

Above, the worm woman put her fingers to her lips innocently.

"I'm not sure why you think I have any control on them. Those worms are acting on instinct. You're the one who fell into their pit, I didn't make it or anything. It's just how this floor helps digest food who walk into it."

More and more tendrils wrapped around Yura's wrists, and wriggled about her body. It seemed like a sea of them as they tickled and wormed every inch of her body. They seemed to have a hundred mouths, suckling and licking at various parts. A few 'tasting' her fingers, while others licked her arm pits, and others suckled at her toes. A more daring one hooked onto her right breast.The worm woman simply giggled.

"They're doing what they do naturally, ensnaring prey through sexual submission, and then leaving them for high tide when the stomach acids wash in. But don't worry, it feels really good..."

As the term 'sexual submission' came about, Yura would feel a lick below, right down the middle of her snatch. The slime each worm was creating seemed to be enveloping more and more of Yura as it dripped down, but they hadn't yet disarmed her, feeling that the sword was more a nuisance than a help.

[[DC 11 to resist]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:07 pm

A moan escaped Yura lips, the feeling of the worm stimulating her nethers was like nothing she had felt before. The constant groping and the warm fluids spilling onto her exposed skin, the sexual submission the worm girl mentioned was incredibly effective. Tears streamed down her face as she couldn't help but let out pleasured wails. Her mind racing, what should she do, what would her master do? Then it dawned on her she never trained for anything like this, master wouldn't have fallen into this pit in the first place, she would have to figure this out on her own.

She struggled as hard as she could,now relying on her instincts as her thrashing got more and more feral. Her beastal heritage surging up to the surface as she wailed and thrashed about. Eventually a violent swing forward of her right arm took the worm out of the wall freeing her arm; she used the free hand to start tearing the other worms off of her violently in a fit of feral rage. Getting the rest of her body free she took a few deep breaths doing her best to calm down. She needed to focus.

The squishy undulating pit was too tight to swing her sword effectively; it would just get in the way. So Yura threw it up to the top of the pit, getting lodged in the soft walls well above her. Yura looked up at the worm girl as the slimy substance dripped off of her body, her pussy still wet from the stimulation of this hellish pit. "You said stomach acids would come in, right? So this whole hallway is inside some massive monster girl, that explains a lot really. Well since you have no control of anything in here, you won't mind when I use my claws to climb out of this pit right?" The naked wolf girl reached up and plunged her claws into the soft fleshy pit and started to climb out each bit of progress another hand hold created with her talons.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:51 am

The worm woman above looked pleased at the tears from Yura, licking her lips. Another adventurer caught. They didn't have a lot of meat on them, especially for a worm of the size of where they were, but they were oh so tasty, fun, and full of energy she could dragin.

However, a blade landed next to the woman, making her recoil, looking down as a look of determination filled the warriors face.

"No.... no no no! No no no no! C-come on, just imagine the pleasure. A warrior like you must be lonely. I can make you feel special.

Claws came out.

"I really would rather you didn't..."

As the claws plunged into the sides of the wall, the woman grabbed her waist in pain, right where her intestines were. "GAH!!"

Each clawing had a similar pained effect, and the girl above writhed more and more. "S-stop it! J-just go down! Like a good piece of food!"

Another clawed affected her, and she snarled. Roaring like a massive beast, despite her small frame it sounded like a tarrasque roaring. Deep, rumbling, and deafening loud.

A thick, goopy yellow liquid began to drip in from the top of the hole, rushing, and making the sides hard to hold onto. It would tingle to the touch. If Yura hadn't already started to climb, she would be in serious trouble....

"DIGEST ALREADY!"

[[DC 11 to not be swept away.]] (Sorry for the delay)
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:00 am

Yura quickened her pace, scaling the pit of flesh as the thick liquid started to make her skin tingle. she needed to get out of here fast. She dug into the wall and tensed up ready to jump up and out of the pit. With great force she burst out of the pit at an angle grabbing her sword as she flew out of the pit and slid along the slick fleshy worm covered floor. Stabbing the blade into the ground to stop her skidding. She stood up and flicked as much of this girl's stomach acid off of her that she could then look up at the worm girl. “Sorry, being digested by an overgrown worm isn’t exactly in my list of stuff i want to do.” She looks around at the now much more active cave. “Well considering it seems I am in your stomach i don’t think I can just walk away from you like the others.” Yura holds her blade behind her and sprints as fast as she could forward and then leaps toward the wall near worm girl and then uses it as a way to jump higher. She swings her sword in a massive arc overhead, the tip of the blade trailing along the soft walls as it arcs toward the worm girl's body. As far as she can tell she cleaves through the girl on the ceiling. Yura was not an expert on giant worm girl biology and didn’t stay to learn. she landed on the other side of the pit, the nude wolf girl sprinted deeper. She was determined to prove herself as good as her master.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:39 pm

Just as Yura skid out of the fleshy pit, a wave of gurgling yellow fluid, sticky and gripping, started to fill it in a whirlpool, a nausaiting smell filling the area. It smelled more musky than anything else.

"Aw... so close... you should try it some day. I'll be waiting!"

The worm girl made a rather perverted flick of her fingers, smiling cruelly as Yura sliced her in two. The color started to fade from her as dozens of worms started to fall from the ceiling in a sickening splat. Her giggling could be heard echoing the halls. As Yura continued to run, she would find herself in high tide, with only lumps of flesh as occasional pads to jump off of. The area was getting warmer and warmer as steam rose from the acids rolling in. However, ahead, she would see an old scar across the stomach. A single cut, and she would be free. A slight convulsing behind her... then the worm started to heal before her eyes. However, it was not a fan of pain, and a massive earthquake began as the absolute behemoth of a monster began to crawl away. It would eventually leave a clear cavern. Eventually...

The rumbling continued as more and more segments of the worm became visible. More important though, would likely be the black door infront of Yura. Shining reflectively, the stone making it up was smooth and cool to the touch. Golden trim lined both ends as three rotating wheels could be seen on the top and edges. In each wheel, a portrait of a moth girl, of an alraune, and of a worm girl could be seen, all dimmed out. A light began to shine as down the middle of the door began to split, and it slowly began to crack open.

The inside almost looked homey, fire crackling as a pot boiled. A woman in a purple shawl could be seen tending a massive cauldron. A drow, she had darkened skin, though her pointy ears were hidden by a large purple shawl.

In the center of the home, a giant blue crystal, full of a swirling white substance could be seen. Closer inspect would show white, ethereal beings, all stuck within the crystal. Souls of the damned, all those who had fallen to the dungeon. Dozens of paladins, few adventurers, a cat girl, a mage... all swirling within.

"It's almost insulting." The woman said. "Seeing that sword in here again."
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:25 pm

Yura was almost taken aback by the cozy final room of this dungeon. Clearly Sszuu didn’t hold back when decorating her lair, in other circumstances and the lack of souls of the damned it would be a nice place for a rest. The naked wolf girl put her blade over her shoulder and stood up straight. “My name is Yura, and I have come to finish what my master started. And despite losing all of my clothes on the way here. I cleaved my way through your little dungeon, and I intend to finish it. So prepare yourself Sszuu, I won't hold back” she said pointing the large blade at the witch.

Despite her announcement the wolf girl was honestly a bit nervous. This was a foe her master wasn't able to put down, this was going to be the hardest thing she had ever done. she shifted her stance a firm grip on her blade and swallowed nervously. it was do or die.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:24 am

The witch hummed, almost ignoring Yura. A nervous minute passed, increasing the tension again and again. After grabbing a spice shaker, and adding it to the stew infront of her, she finally spoke.

"You're stance is off. You're master only managed to inconvenience me, and his stance was flawless. Is it because you're embarrassed due to be being naked...? Your master wasn't even missing a scrap of clothing. Would you like to join me for dinner...?"

Sszuu grabbed another spice, pinching it as to add it to the stew... before turning, and blowing it at Yura in a cloud of powder. Magic laced it, shrinking anything it touched.

[[DC 12 to not be mini'd {Raising it one purely because it's the final boss}]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:08 am

Yura tried to roll out of the way but the cloud was just too fast and wide, the magical dust enveloped her she coughed as she came out of the roll feeling the room spinning rapidly around her. She clutched her head as she saw everything seemingly grow around her. Once everything seemed to settle, Yura looked around frantically, she had to be only a few inches tall. Everything was massive around her leaving the wolf girl in awe. Yura was like a deer in headlights for a moment, staring at her new surroundings. She shook her head and snapped out of her trance looking at the now towering Sszuu. She still had her sword so not all hope was lost. Yura sprinted for the nearest form of cover she could find.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:06 pm

"Truly... a hero."

Sszu pulled a ladle out of her cauldron. Wacking stew out of it, she pointed it at Yura as she fled. Dozens of wet noodles began to spill out, chasing after Yura like angry snakes, trying to bind her arms and pull her towards the cauldron. On one hand, they were hot, steaming, and trying to attack Yura. On the other... one had to admit at least they smelled good and well seasoned. Sszuu could cook.

"One one hand, I feel as if I should be angry at my minions that a weak wolf girl made it this far. But it's so rare I get to be involved. What good is revenge if I can't make it personal. I've been so weak and hungry. One soul just might perk me up to help me finish my grand work."

[[DC13 to avoid being noodled into bondage]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:56 pm

Yura was fast, but apparently not as fast as enchanted pasta. The wheat based tendrils were fast approaching. Yura turned and swung her blade at the pasta keeping the momentum going becoming a whirlwind of flashing steel. Once she came to a stop the pasta was in no shape to restrain her, the wet noodles thoroughly diced. She wipes some sweat if her brow and thinks of a plan of attack. Keeping her distance wasn't an option with the witch's spells. A more direct approach would have to do it. The wolf girl may be small but her blade was still sharp. Yura broke into a sprint toward Sszuu keeping her instincts sharp for what ever the drow had planned for her.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:39 am

(And work is determined to kill me once again)

Sszuu gave a 'tut' sound as her noodles were cut, splashing sauce and spices everywhere. Effects such as explosions, a chair randomly growing 3 times it's size and touching the ceiling, a table shrinking to Yura's size all occurred randomly. It seemed like Sszuu liked her food well spiced. The small wolf then lunged at Sszuu, the witch watching interested.

"Perhaps you have a smidgeon more skill than I gave you credit for."

The witch hummed as eyed around her for something to make the fight more 'interesting'. It was evident Sszuu wasn't taking it seriously. As Yura lunged, she'd find her blade go straight into the witches chest... and for Sszuu to look mildly annoyed as she reached for a piece of Pita bread, and attempted o grab and wrap Yura up, trying to pick her up, and start patting her against a table full of flour, enfolded in a blanket of bread.

Behind them, the crystal of souls continued to swirl menacingly, a slight drag on it pulling energy to Sszuu, restoring the hole in her chest.

[[DC 13 to avoid losing sword... or becoming a savory treat. ]]
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:14 am

The tiny wolf girl used the rapidly changing environment to launch herself through the air. As she landed atop Sszuu’s left breast she plunged her blade into the soft flesh hoping to get deep enough to piece her heart. Sadly for Yura this new size wasn't doing her any favor, her blade just went inside the buxom drows tit flesh. As she pulled the blade out hoping to dodge whatever was coming her way, A soft substance slammed onto her back pressing her against the dark elve’s breast for a moment before the spongy substance wrapped around her like a taco. She was lifted into the air and she tried to figure out what was going on.

She realised that Sszuu had wrapped her in pita bread as the dark elf held her in her bread binding. As she was carried over to a table the wolf girl struggled in Sszuu’s grasp to no avail. Suddenly she was patted several times onto a table full of flour the white substance covering the bread and Yura leaving several white spots on her skin.

In the floury commotion Yura's grip on her blade lessened until her sword fell into the pile of flour below making a small cloud of flour rise where it landed. She coughed as she looked up at the drow witch holding her “HEY LET ME GO, WE”RE SUPPOSED TO FIGHT! I AM NOT SOME SANDWICh CONDIMENT!” She started to panic without her sword
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:52 am

"Hehehehe. Of course you're not a sandwich condiment. You're the primary meat. A soul that's braved it all the way here at least deserves that much attention. You've demanded I deal with you personally. And if I'm going to eat your soul... I can at least enjoy a meal with it."

Nearby Yura, a bottle loomed over head, a simple squirt spraying oil and herbs over her body. Clear and sticky, it clung to her fragrantly, dripping from her hair, chest, and thighs. Sszuu seemed to enjoy overflavoring her food, as line after line ran over Yura, the sticky dressing spreading over her.

"But I'm not sure I'd call this much of a fight. Would you? Your master would be so dismayed. You can swing that lump of metal around all you like, but it doesn't make you a warrior. Infact, sandwich meat seems to be the highest grade you'll ever make it. Your master was far more intelligent. Oh well. Let's see if this little puppy is as tasty as she appears.

Sszuu held the pita bread and Yura sandwich above her head as her mouth opened in a wide 'O', her tongue slithering side to side as drool cascading down her lips.

Slowly, Sszuu began to lower Yura downwards, the maw like a giant pit below her. She could feel the tongue make contact first, rubbing up and down her thighs as she tasted her, a slight moan as the tongue worked it's way up, kneading her chest together, licking the flour and oil off, before rubbing against Yura's face in a mocking twist. Finally the tongue retracted, only for Yura to be dropped into the maw below.

[[DC 14 to escape the Drow's mouth. Can ignore the below if so]]

The pit of saliva closed behind Yura, teeth now closed together in a bulward as the tongue under her began to wiggle back and forth, pressing Yura against the roof of her mouth in a sticky mess, rubbing against her again and again as bread and condiment was stripped from her. Pushing Yura to the side, Sszuu swallowed, leaving just Yura in her mouth as she slowly worked her back and forth in her mouth with her tongue, savoring her flavor alone.
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shimmy » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:37 pm

As the drow's lips sealed Yura in the hot wet darkness of Sszuu's mouth she desperately struggled against the massive tongue which violated every inch of her person. The curious muscle pushing her around effortlessly. As the bread was torn apart by the mouth around her. Yura was pushed into Sszuu's cheek, the spongy flesh stretching against the tiny wolf's struggles. Yura's effirts against the drow's mouth where compelty in vain, she really was just a snack for the witch. Yura felt her ears pop as a loud wet gulp echoed inside the cavern causing the small girl to let out a yelp.

After the bread and condiments had been swallowed Yura felt her self getting scooped up by the tongue as it brought her back to the center of the mouth. The tongue started to violate every inch of her body. As wet tongue probed between the small.girls leg she couldn't help but let out a moan as tears rolled down ger face. She was completely out matched as the witch was just toying with her. She lost sense if direction as she was tossed around in Sszuu's mouth liek she was a peice of candy. Was this what all her training and many travles would had lead to? Nothing but a snack for a witch that was barley even trying. Despite being deaprite she couldn't help but be aroused as the tongue stimulated her breasts and crotch making aure to taste every inch of her. She eas helpless drenched in saliva and leting out pathetic moans of pleasure.
Shimmy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mogbud » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:02 pm

(Work was a bitch.)

Hearing the moan, everything in the the maw stopped. The tongue let her fall over pathetically in the side of her jaw, and while saliva continued to drip over her, no muscles moved. Then a chuckle sent her jolting up and down as the drow was amused by her arousal. Slowly, the tongue repositioned her forward to the teeth, almost like a guillitone, though the drow had far too much class to just kill the wolf girl that way. Instead, it held her hands and heads like a stockade, almost gentle how much it wasn't moving. Behind her, the tongue wiggled against her thighs and ass, folding her forward into an M-like seated position. Then the tongue REALLY began to lather her, licking up and down, sending the wolf girl's tail swishing around as it licked up and down, causing her cheeks to bounce with each lick.

Hot air passed over her again and again with each lick, the drow not laughing again for fear of ending her fun with a premature movement of her teeth. But for several minutes she attended to her poor little meal. Then, finally, the tongue drove under her, licking her belly and breasts. And suddenly the drow's head moved vertical, pulling bakc as it let Yura dangle from the teeth downwards. Then she opened her mouth, and a single gulp pulled Yura into a pink abyss below, pulling her down the esophagus in a tight slide of muscle and saliva.

Yura would splash into a small sack, finding herself floating on the remains of bread from earlier. A hand slapped against the walls, with a satisfied moan.

"Mediocre adventurer... but wonderful meal... I hope your comfortable, you'll be in there for a while..."

As the drow rubbed her belly, Yura would notice a final disconcerting fact... the stomach was growing smaller...
Mogbud
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay