Amazonian Adoptions (Virgo and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Amazonian Adoptions (Virgo and Darian)

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:31 pm

The storm had been a complete nightmare. One couldn't fight nature at her most beautiful heights... one could only cower in awe.

Still, there is Oriel had survived the onslaught of the sea, hanging on just long enough to wash ashore on a jungle island. She'd had glimpses of someone lifting her up, deep but feminine voices the night before...

and she'd woken up on a comfortable bed of sorts, with soft sheets, even if the frame seemed to be made of treated branches. It was... really big as well, even larger than a king sized bed.

Everything in the room had a natural look to it, handmade from materials gathered from a forest, or hunted animals. some included a boar whose head was bigger than Oriel's torso.

and given the size of the woman sitting next to the bed, it was quite believeable that one person had done it.

She was enormous, and Oriel was no short thing either! She had bronze tanned skin that was very well muscled. her legs were incredibly thick and her exposed belly had well cut abs. Despite this, she was an image of femininity. She had an well formed, angular face that made her look like she'd been sculpted in the image of a battle goddess, her long black hair tied back in a ropeing ponytail that wend down to her feet. She had nothing on but what seemed like a cloth wrap around her ample breasts wide hips.

Her smile grew as Oriel looked over her, her full lips quirked in amusement.

"ah, you're awake, little one." she speaks, her voice accented and purring. "I had hoped you were the sort to recover quickly."
Last edited by Darian on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Amazonian Adoption (Virgo and Darian)

Postby Virgo13 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:37 pm

The events played back to her like in a dream the dark nearly blackened skies of the storm, waves reaching new heights taller then anything she had thought possible, thinking maybe a sea monster would rise but only for nature to take its course. Flashes of lightning hearing the screams of people as the ship started to burn and she plunged into the icy cold waters.

From there it was more of a blur, tossed back and fourth along the water, the current treating her body like a rag doll. She gasping for breath long enough each time to keep from drowning while her more advanced body and skills the only thing that she had on her. Time just was gone for her...washing up onto the shore of a warm and sandy beach.

Her body aching all over and just completely exhausted while coming in and out of consciousness, if she wasn't so tired she would have been curious about who was carrying her, seeing the ground move and hearing the mumbled voices of others. They sounded so far away like she was still under water her body demanding rest though.

When at long last she had rested well enough, gasping in alarm at the memories of the ship, jolting upright only to instantly regret her head pounding harshly no doubt from dehydration. "Ah", she winced trying to massage her temples, panting slightly in confusion and panic her nerves slowly but surely calming while looking at the curious new surroundings of the large mattress made of belts and natural wood. All of it making sense when her eyes landed on the very tall figure.

Oriel herself was well built, her thick blonde hair came down in waves of gold, her skin a bit more tan now but otherwise was more of a white if not for the constant beating of the sun the past few weeks out on the sea. What of her clothes that survived, her shoes gone but her working tan trousers, and an orange tunic that seemed to have gotten tattered in the wreck so she simply tied the ends up into a make shift crop top. Her muscle tone was not quite so well defined by human standards well built and athletic with some natural curves still to her.

"Where...where am I?", she asked the woman her voice croaking like a bull frog coughing at how dry it felt.
If you want to have a roleplay together, click on the link below to see my seeking page
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30866
Virgo13
???

Re: Amazonian Adoptions (Virgo and Darian)

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:58 pm

"You are on Mother Island, little one." the woman smiled and walked over with a bowl of water. "Here, drink this..."

The woman looms over Oriel as she hands the girl her water.

"We saw your ship be claimed by the ocean goddess. It seemed she saw fit to bless you with a trip to our shores!" the big woman laughs happily. "I am glad she did, for she is loath to give up any she claims as her own! I am Kivana, and I am your caretaker until you are well enough to take the challenge of our tribe."

She reaches out and brushes a strand of hair away from Oriel's face, the affectionate guesture made without hesitation.

"So few with this hair color on this island... how lucky we are."

(Sorry this took so long, and is so very short. Fun thought: there IS a sea goddess who tends to wreck ships around the island... and the majority of the passengers are now residents or passengers trapped inside her!)
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:00 pm

"Mother Island?", Oriel repeated very confused as she started to recount everything. Her ship going down and all the details. "Dammit...the wreckage...I couldn't even save one of them. I tried but the ship just broke away so fast", she punched the side of the bed frame restraining herself not to break it.

Seeing the bowl of water she looked up at it and nodded her head gratefully taking it and gulping down the fresh water. She didn't realize how thirsty she was till she started and it really hit the spot even as she made a bit of a mess.

"Thank you", Oriel said to Kivana for the water...a confused look followed with the affectionate gesture. "I'm Oriel, you...mentioned a trial? I...dont' quite understand why I'd have to take it".
If you want to have a roleplay together, click on the link below to see my seeking page
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:19 pm

"Do not mourn them overmuch, Oriel. The Ocean Goddess is fickle and greedy, but she cares deeply for those she claims." Kivana gently rubs Oriel's back, sitting very close next to her. The big woman's eyes have never left her even once, and she merely smiles as she wipes away the girl's spilt water with one hand.

"Ah, you do not need to worry about the Challenge just yet. You have yet to recover from your arrival, and I will care for you until you are well." Kivana smirks at the young woman.

"You must be at your best to face the challenge, after all, and little folk like you are so much more frail than us." Her arm reaches around and pulls the girl into a little hug, squeezing her to her side... and Oriels head against a soft breast.
"You may rest as long as you like... unless you feel well enough to stand on your own."
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:41 pm

She grunted softly in reaction to the one arm hug, a blush appearing slightly along her cheeks with her head squished right up against the strange woman's breast. Oriel furrowed her brow some at this woman at being referred to as frail. "I appreciate your...care...", she said hesitantly and tried to slip her head out from her arm to create some distance between them.

"But I am not so frail, I do feel I can stand be nice to walk around...", she told the woman as politely as possible. "Kivana...may I ask what if I don't wish to participate in the challenge? All I want really is a way off the island if at all possible".

((sorry its so short))
Virgo13
???

Return to Private Roleplay