Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:12 pm

There was a series of cliffs that ran along through the forest, just half a mile from the main road. It's entrance was an old stone arch that had several vines hanging down over the opening, there was a wooden signed haphazardly hung nearby that read 'Normal Cave.' This was because in actuality Normal Cave was a dungeon, not a very big dungeon but a dungeon none the less. Used to train rookie adventurers from the nearby village.

Down the cobbled interior lay three rooms, the main room where the purple gem that was the dungeons heart lay and two rooms either side before the central room. There was also a prison cell in the corridor with keys dangling nearby, chains on the wall and a somewhat new looking bed inside. There was also a hidden room in the central room, hidden behind a wall was the room of the dungeon's owner adorned with a magic light and a high quality king sized bed.

The room actually held two occupants, the dungeons master a beautiful Majin woman, with fiery red hair cut short like a bob and beautiful green eyes. She had a slender figure, creamy skin with an ample bosom. She wore a plain white shirt that seemed to hug a little too tight. With a red vest over the top and a pair of loose fitting blue jeans that she had rolled up above her ankles. Her name was Myu and the other occupant was a human girl of nineteen by the name of Kelly she stood at four foot nine inches with blonde hair that was tied back in a pony tail. She had blue eyes and an ample bosom though her breasts were smaller than Myu's. She wore a white shirt and a black mini-skirt her slender legs were on display to the world.

They were lay on the bed, facing away from the door looking into a large glowing blue orb. A menu for the dungeon and a way of viewing without having to leave the room. "Let's see with two of us here we earn twenty points a day and we currently have fifteen hundred." Myu sighed, pursing her lips "we need at least ten thousand to purchase a dragon for the dungeon but what we can buy is nothing to sniff at. Kelly replied as the two had found themselves looking to see how they might renovate their home.

"Nor remember" Myu began "you haven't been here long enough for me to register you as a resident so any summoned creature will in all likelihood be hostile towards you." Kelly nodded in response grinning her hand gripping the bed sheet beneath her.Myu looked to the orb, pursing her lips in thought, her head tilted to the side "Ok lets see right here" she prodded one of the side rooms that appeared on the map.

"Let's see for 500 points and with no weapons I'll summon....Alpha Kobold."
Redfield
???

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:28 pm

The mystical energies swirled and spun. Suddenly a meter tall humanoid appeared in the middle of the vortex. The creature appeared reptilian with draconian features...including a pair of wings on his back. He wore a cloth around his waist and a buckled belt over cone shoulder.

The creature looked around, startled. Orbs of magic appeared in his hand a his wings flared in any effort to make himself look bigger.

"Who dares...?" He growled as he looked around. He spotted the humans and snarled. "Miserable apes! Who are you?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:36 pm

Myu rolled over onto her back, pushing Kelly to do the same, the human moving to sit up spreading her legs a little. The Majin Myu got to her feet and stood at the side of the bed she looked to Kelly. "It'll take a moment the ones I've had in the past are usually a little angry at first." She gave the young woman a gentle smile, the blonde woman looking between the two keeping position upon the bed. Kelly placed a hand on her skirt pushing it down to maintain privacy.

"I am the Majin Known as Myu I am the master of the dungeon to which you have been summoned." Myu says bowing her head slightly "welcome, as a Majin I am a creature made up entirely of Magic and therefore not human, there is only one present at the moment." Myu explained, she reached over and tapped the Orb which shimmered and disappeared from view she leant forward examine the summon before her, her breasts bouncing beneath the cloth top as she moved around the man inspecting him for a moment before taking position besides the bed. "This dungeon is called 'Normal cave' also do try to calm that anger of yours it is most unbecoming."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:51 pm

"I am Kroklaw," the kobold declared pugnaciously. "Of the Rose and Thorn clan! Why have you summoned me, Majin? My clan is more important than your needs!"

His eyes narrowed dangerously as he contemplated this odds against this strange female. He was an alpha after all.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:55 pm

"My needs are more important than your clan" Myu stated, tilting her head to the side the smile never leaving her face "you are now a member of this here dungeon there's really no need to whine about it." The majin clapped her hands turning to look at Kelly "this is Kelly as of two days ago she came to live here with me." She gestured to the human woman, who shifted on the bed, stretching her slender legs out before her, though she kept a hand upon her skirt. "Your new job is to protect the dungeon from those who may tresspass within it that is why you were summoned."

"Now I hope you two can get along" Myu states looking between the Kobold and Kelly. Kelly used her free hand to give the Alpha Kobold a small wave in greeting.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:04 pm

Krocaw glared at the Majin and at the girl. He would not be told what to do, especially by some mammal. Her strode past the humans girl, looking for the exit. His tail whipped back and forth in agitation
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:09 pm

The hidden door that led into the room was opposite the bed, but before he could reach it something grabbed his tail. Several invisible hands held fast dragging him back "you can't leave" Myu says gently now standing besides the wall, her right hand seemed to be missing at the moment as though it were invisible or elsewhere. The Majin gave a small laugh watching the man "My that is quite the impressive tail you have there, it must attract a lot of attention from females." The woman complimented as the invisible hands dragged him back across the room to the foot of the bed. Kelly snorted the human woman shifting forward a little her hands now besides her on the bed no longer holding her skirt down.

The Majin tilted her head, the grip on the tai loosed now that he was nowhere near the door."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:28 pm

"It does," Krocaw grumbled, wanting to jump up and slash up the mammals face. "And I want to get back to them. Now."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:34 pm

Miyu snorted shaking her head "I'm afraid that can't happen....But I think I can entice you with an offer." Miyu says lowering her voice to sound seductive reaching out to put her hands on the kobold's shoulder as she now stood behind him. "I need creatures for my dungeon and I summoned you....So who knows what else I can summon....Perhaps a whole gaggle of females for you." She raised an eyebrow "think about it, work hard and you can earn yourself a whole harem of Females." The Majin gave a small laugh, lightly tapping Krocaw's shoulder, stepping closer so her breasts pushed into the man from behind.

Kelly shifted about now sat on the edge of the bed "A harem, not something to turn your nose at I'd think about it if I were you." The human grinned, folding her arms beneath her chest pushing her breasts up a bit as she spoke.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:55 pm

Krowcaw eyed the humans girls for a moment. Finally he folded his arms.

"What do you need me to do," he said grudgingly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:03 pm

"Right now I need you to stay in here I have got to register you with the core." Myu states, she pursed her lips for a moment "I don't necessarily need you for that, then I'll get into your role." She tapped the Kobold's shoulder there was a brief stinging sensation as she moved past easily sliding beyond the closed door and into the room beyond leaving Krowcaw alone with Kelly.

Kelly shifted about the woman pushing herself to her feet, brushing herself down "I'm Kelly I guess live here too, I'm not registered yet because there's a waiting period for non summons." She moved forward her breasts bouncing slightly as she did so. She flashed the man a small smile as an awkward silence seemed to fall between the two of them. She stood with her slender legs perched together and she moved to brush down her skirt, a small blush on her cheeks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:53 pm

The kobold had in interest in the human female. She was a completely different species and thus utterly unattractive to him. He just folded his arms and looked back at her.

"Non-summons?" he finally said. "You came here voluntarily?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:06 pm

"I sure did" Kelly nodded "it was better than, other places besides there's a comfy bed here." She tilted her head slightly, examining the summon this was the first time she'd seen a Kobold up close before. She'd seen a couple hunting groups from a distance before but always thought it too dangerous to get too close. The human sighed shaking her head a little there was a very slight tremor that she missed as the Kobold's registration had been completed. "I'm not yet registered here so I'm mostly confined to this room."

He would feel something inside him though he wouldn't be able to tell what it was. It seemed to be similar to hunger or when he'd sensed a female's estrogen in the past. He had become entwined with the dungeon.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:23 pm

"I had heard humans mistreat their females," he grumped. "Nonsense. Females can use a pickaxe or hammer just as well as males."

This was true of his kin, anyway. Kobold males and females looked very similar to non-kobolds.

"Something is happening to me," he said, suddenly noticing the changes. He looked around, his anxiety growing. "What has the witch done?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:26 pm

"Well not every place is nice, some places can be quite hard to live in....Too many people so people don't tend to care too much." Kelly says shifting about as she noticed the man seeming to twitch, she reach forward placing her hand against the man's head "I'm guessing she finished registering you....She told me it heightens certain feelings for a time after it's complete." The human woman grinned keeping her hand on the man's head, using her free hand to flash him a thumbs up "take a breathe and try to focus on something to distract you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:18 am

The kobold began figiting anxiously, looking around for a distraction. There wasn't much available to do that. What he would do for his workshop...

"I'm a metal worker," he said. "Iron. Silver. Gold. Weapons, jewelry, mining...and here there's nothing to work with."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:01 am

"Well, with enough points we can build you a workshop in the future, with you here that gives us twenty two points a day." The young human says soothingly the young woman reached out pulling the Kobold closer to her. Her breasts lightly brushed against him as an arm wrapped around to pull him into a hug. She might not be a Kobold but Kelly was still female. "Take a breathe count to four exhale see if that helps you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:53 pm

The kobold found himself taking her advice for reasons he did not understand.

"Points?" He said. "Explain. Who is giving points? Why?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:59 pm

"I'm not all too familiar with it myself yet but the way I understand it." Kelly paused moving to sit on the edge of the bed taking her hands off the kobold. "The dungeon core gives points under certain conditions and the dungeon master can use those points to summon creatures create rooms, lots of things really.....Myu said it was something of a defense mechanism against abuse." The human grinned propping herself up with her hands lightly tapping her foot against the floor. "It's not really something you or I have to worry about though."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:24 am

Krocaw muttered something in draconian.

"Power should be abused," he grumbled. "Because your enemies won't hesitate to use it on you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay