Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu May 06, 2021 1:08 pm

Kelly paused for a brief moment, her cheeks heating up a bright red colour and her arms dropped to her side. The human tensed up and she tutted, her head shook "no no I did not....I don't know where Myu gets it but neither of us produce it that I know." She relaxed a little shaking her head a small laugh escaping her lips "can I assume you'll be laying eggs for my breakfast?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 06, 2021 5:37 pm

He snorted, trying to repress the unexpected laugh.

"Point taken," he said as he handed back the vial. "I suppose I shall have to find iron, copper, or silver to barter for more...because those tiny vials will not sustain three of us mortals."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu May 06, 2021 5:51 pm

Kelly set the vial down on top of the draws, she nodded to Krocaw "indeed you might be right about that." The human pursed her lips in thought moving to sit on the edge of the bed "Myu might be able to buy stuff, but I think having something to sell could actually be more effective." She tapped her foot on the floor frowning a little the human cracked her knuckles looking the Kobold over for a moment a silence fell over the pair.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 07, 2021 3:19 pm

Krocaw let the silence descend between them. In his tribe, he was one of those who helped make decisions. Now that burden was on the woman, Myu.

That was a bit of a relief, he had to admit to himself. Let the burden of leadership fall on her.

Somehow his thoughts wandered to the feel of her breasts under his hands. He felt that odd fuzziness fall over his mind and he suddenly began to feel the exertions that he had made in his digging.

"I must rest," he said finally. "The bend is yours, of course. I will find a spot for myself."

He turned to leave the room.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 07, 2021 3:38 pm

"There's a bed or two in one of the rooms, though I don't think their quality's quite that good." Kelly says stepping towards Krowcaw, there was a loud buzzing behind them and Kelly found Myu's orb had appeared to have started to glow and she summoned the Majin to see what was going on.

Myu looked at the orb, raising an eyebrow the cause of the disturbance appeared to be a young woman a black haired human adventurer. She wore a pair of brown pants that looked fairly torn at the bottom, a pair of brown sandals and a golden bra. Her ample breasts bouncing as she walked, there was a large coin pouch at her waist and somehow strapped to her back the woman carried a large semi-impressive looking spear.

Kelly frowned shaking her head, surprised that someone would be approaching this soon. Myu blinked leaning forward as she watched the orb turning her head to look at Kelly a bemused look upon her face.

"Is she really an adventurer? She looks more like an escaped slave or an exotic dancer." Myu sighed in exasperation.

"Hey in some parts of the world that's a popular fashion choice" Kelly responded shaking her head an amused smile on her face.

"Yeah some adventurer's are stupid like that."

Kelly pondered, for a moment pursing her lips giving Myu a small nod. The Majin nodded "yeah let's let Mia have her."

The human sighed putting her hand on Krowclaw's shoulder pulling back a little, she shifted closer to the lizard man her breasts incidentally pushing against the man's arm. "You'll have to wait a bit first there's going to be a spot of bother so you'll have to stay here until this is dealt with ok?" Myu slid out of the room moving to find the lamia to give her a quick rundown of what was happening.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri May 07, 2021 3:42 pm

Krocaw frowned at the sight of the women adventurer.

"Looks like more milk is on the way," he said blandly. "Her attire might not be practical but it may be a display of confidence in her skill. I am your only warrior."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Kelly nodded "You might be right which is why your being held back, the lamia might be able to deal with this one by herself." The human folded her arms, watching the orb, shifting about a little. "Still best to be cautious so I guess we'll watch for now and jump in if needed, the entrance isn't that far away."

"Normal cave?" The adventurer muttered, reading the sign she peered into the cave entrance, raising an eyebrow before giving a small shrug. This place was a curiosity to her and so she moved forward stepping into the dungeon and beginning the walk inside. It seemed fairly straight forward so she was certain she wouldn't be here for too long.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 08, 2021 7:17 pm

"What have we here?" A female voice purred once the adventurer had entered the cave...from behind her. Somehow the lamia had managed to sneak around the women on the narrow tunnel.

She rose from the flow with a sensual sway, deliberately ignoring the fact that thecwoman was clearly armed.

"I'm hiring for the position of handmaiden," she said. Her serpent eyes went deliberately to the barely there too. "Looks like you'll do."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 08, 2021 9:32 pm

The adventurer jumped slightly at the voice, her hands clenching as she turned around to look at the voice. She took a small step back, her eyes watching Mia closely, the black haired woman tutted. Her eyes wandered over the woman as she sized up her opponent "sorry miss, I'm not looking for a career change" she stated an amused smile on her face. She figured the woman had followed her into the cave "so leave me alone ok?" Her eyes wandered over the woman, even lingering on her breasts for a moment before moving to meet Mia's eye.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 08, 2021 9:41 pm

"I'm not asking," the lamia said...not getting closer but thoroughly blocking the exit with her coils. "Looks to me that we have any appreciation for the same things."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 08, 2021 9:46 pm

The adventurer took another step back, she shook her head a frown appearing on her face. "I don't care, I'm still not doing it and your going to have to leave me alone." She stated her hand reaching up towards her spear "if you don't want me to hurt you that is and I wouldn't want to ruin that face of yours so back away now."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 09, 2021 9:54 am

"With that?" Mia said as he hands began to glow a sickly green. "How adorable. Do you even know how to use it? Surrender to your new role or I will break you into it."

The venom-enchanted missiles were already set to go. The adventurer was about to feel very ill very soon if she did not surrender...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 09, 2021 9:56 am

The adventurer frowned, reaching up and quickly grasping at her spear, she was ready to fight. She shifted position holding tightly with two hands the sharp blade of the spear aimed towards Mia. "Yes with this and don't you worry I am quite capable of using this on you" she says a confident smirk on her face as she lunged forward sqiftly moving to strike at the lamia.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 am

Mia was quick...her coils were, after all, pretty much ropes of muscle. She weaved back and threw her poison spells at the spearwoman.

Krowcaw watched with his eyes narrowed.

"You're going to have to send me in there," he said. "The snake is outmatched. She just doesn't know it yet."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 09, 2021 10:07 am

The Adventurer was also fast, the lack of armor and her own experienced muscles allowing her to move quickly, pressing herself up against the wall, narrowly avoiding the spells. She jumped back, swinging her spear towards the woman only to strike at the air less than a foot from the predator. She wanted to keep the lamia at a distance, she grinned her cheeks flushed slightly her breasts bounced a bit as she moved forward pulling away from the wall. She swung her leg around dislodging one of sandals to send it flying towards Mia's face.

Kelly glanced to Krowcaw "wait a moment I don't think she's in as much trouble as you think." Kelly thought Krowcaw was a warrior maybe he would know more about that than her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 09, 2021 10:16 am

Mia grunted as the sandal flew past her precious face. The distraction was almost fatal, and she was forced to weave back to avoid getting impaled.

She took a breath and suddenly belched a great cloud of greenish mist. This was a natural defense of her kind, a blast of very irritating toxin that stung the skin and made eyes tear up to near blindness. She followed that up with a whiplike lash of her trail at the woman's feet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 09, 2021 10:19 am

The adventurer made a choking sound, using one hand to try and knock the mist away from her face, but the damage was already done. She realised she should have just held her breathe as the tail knocked her find out from beneath her. She fell backwards onto her butt, but quickly recovered scampering back on the floor she lashed out with her foot slinging the remaining sandal towards the woman's face, leaving her barefoot before the woman.

She pressed a hand to the ground shifting on the floor as she moved to try and deliver a low kick to the predator's stomach.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 09, 2021 10:25 am

The women had severely misjudged Mia. The lamia had not closed in while the warrior was blinded. Instead she threw her status-draining poison spells. The acid-green magic struck to disorient and sicken their victim, to slow her reflexes and weaken her muscles. The spells splashed against the woman again and again, sickening her more with every hit.

Krowcaw's eye ridges lifted a bit as he watched. At looked like Mia really was more than just a pretty face.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 09, 2021 10:28 am

The woman felt a stinging sensation as the magic splashed against her and she moved to try and push herself to her feet only to fall back downwards. Her muscles unable to support her as the magic took hold of her. The adventurer reached out and pulled her spear closer to her shuffling backwards slowly the weapon raised in a defensive posture but it was clear at that moment she wouldn't be getting back up, Mia had all but won the fight against her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Mia's tail slipped at the spear, trying to knock it from the woman's grasp.

"You're too prideful," she said. "So you need to be broken in before you become my toy. I can do that."

Once the spear was knocked away the lamia fell on to the woman, pinning her wrists with her hands and practically nose to nose with her. She aggressively pushed her breasts against her victim's.

"Guess," she said. "Guess how I will break you in."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay