Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:03 am

Kelly shuddered the human girl squirming at the lamia's touch, her lips curved into a light smile though she did try to move away from the woman now. The human finding herself a little unnerved by the woman's attention. She pressed a foot against the woman's tail lightly pushing it away from her.

Myu raised a hand holding it open to reveal a small amount of gold coins, not too much she didn't have a lot after all. "With gold of course, adventurer's like finding gold and this is a dungeon not a motel." The Majin says shifting a little, she put the coins on the side and opened one of the draws pulling out a jar of honey. "Can I interest you in some of this?" she asks holding up the jar a coy smirk upon her face. Though she made sure to keep the jar out of the woman's reach for the moment.

Kelly stuck her tongue out at the Majin "Myu your not funny."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:20 pm

The lamia reacted to Kelly's attempt to escape by coiling closer around her and hugging her with her arms.

"It was a figure of speech," she said.

He eyes began to shine greedily at the sight of the honey.

"How did you guess I had a sweet tooth?" She asked. "I can smell it from here."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:24 pm

"Yes I'm sure you do" Myu says sounding amused, the woman setting the jar down on the counter besides her, tapping the lid gently her head tilted to the side as she watched the woman with interest. The majin, folded her arms keeping silent as she stared at the lamia. Then she shifted to hold out the honey jar to the snake lady before her.

Kelly blinked squirming at the woman's grip, the human woman shook her head a little, turning her head back to look at the predatory lady. "Hey miss do you think you could maybe back off a little?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:46 am

"So I should bind myself to his place of yours because of a honey pot?" The lamia said, ignoring Kelly's protest. "How about you give me this honey pot," She plucked at Kelly's shirt strap. "...and we call it even?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:01 am

Kelly squirmed, her cheeks flushed as she felt the lamia pull at her shirt, the young human shook her head a shiver running down her spine as she found herself leaning back against the lamia. "Hey I'm asking you to back off lady." She moved her free arm around to push the lamia's hands away from her shirt.

"Your....Life" Myu muttered her eyes watching the pair before her, her grip on the jar increased and she moved forward to sit at the foot of the bed. Opening the jar she gave the pair a coy smirk as she drizzled a little of the sticky golden liquid over Kelly's toes. The Majin stepped back, tilting her head to the side but decided not to properly answer the lamia at that instant, curious to see what the woman would do.

Kelly frowned watching the honey for a moment before turning to stick her tongue out at Myu an annoyed look on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:50 pm

"What about my life?" The lamia said. "Are you threatening...me...?"

She trailed off as Kelly's toes were draped with honey. Her mouth watered visibly.

"So...what are you doing?" She asked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:52 pm

"You cut that out, both of you!" Kelly snapped shaking her head a little and she looked to her feet shaking her head slightly, the woman sighed. She shook her foot a little but all that did was encourage the honey to roll down.

Myu set the jar down on the bed, leaning forward she folded her arms "and what if I am, after all you seem to be threatening my friend here." The majin kept the smile though it seemed a little less cheerful now. She pointed to the feet "you'd best clean that up! but were not done with our talk just yet you know!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:57 pm

"Nonsense," the lamia said, but she was still staring at the honey on Kelly's feet. "I'm just making an offer. So what is your counter...offer?"

The honey was obviously distracting her. Her coils gripped Kelly while she lowered herself to smell the honey.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:59 pm

Myu raised an eyebrow as she watched the lamia, the majin wet her lips a little, she folded her arms a little "first tell me your name" she stated taking a small step back. The magical woman shifted about, her cheeks flushed ever so slightly and she cracked her knuckles playfully as she thought, she had an idea but decided she'd wait a minute or two to make it.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:05 pm

"And give you power over me?" She said. "Call me Mia. That should do for negotiations."

She licked the honey on Kelly's feet.

"Oh...you'll make a tasty meal with or without the honey," she said as she kept the girl held in place.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:08 pm

"Your smarter than you look" Myu states, leaning towards the woman "Mia, though I should tell you that also counts as a name I can use." She reached forward to gently rub the womans' head. "Besides your a summon I already have some degree of power over you."

Kelly made a strange little noise at the licking and she squirmed a little, her lips threatening to curve into a smile as she stifled giggles. The woman leant back a little shifting her feet a little as though she were trying to pull them away from the lamia. "Ugh thanks I guess, but I'd rather you didn't if it's all the same to you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:12 pm

"I decide that, not you," the lamia said to Kelly. "Shut up."

"As for you,"she said to Myu. "I haven't agreed to anything yet so your power is limited. I cast spells too, you know."

She moved her torso around Kelly again.

"Im tempted," she admitted. "But I want more than promises. Savvy?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:08 am

Myu twitched in mild annoyance, this woman was more trouble than the kobold had been and she was beginning to like the idea of sending her away. The Majin twitched and stepped forward now actively leaning against the bed as she looked the lamia in the eye. Myu raised an eyebrow as she looked the lady over "more than promises you say? I can't imagine I'd give Kelly to you my dear....She's not edible."

Kelly squirmed frowning a little, she shifted about and found she could rest her head against Mia's breast and she shook her head a little but at that moment didn't move her head away.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:41 am

Mia's coils uncurled a little, but she pressed Kelly's head against her breast. She ran her hands through Kelly's hair.

"Pity," she said. "So...go on with your pitch. Where are we that would attract so much prey?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:19 am

Kelly blinked nodding her head a relaxed sigh escaped her lips as she relaxed in the lamia's grip, something the human noted felt more comforting than it had but a moment before.

"Normal Cave! it's not yet that large but I am quite proud of it!" Myu says a proud smirk upon her face as she leant a little closer to the lamia The majin tilted her head to the side watching Mia as she slid up to join the two on the bed. The dungeon master cracked her knuckles "right now the only ones who come here are rookies sent by the adventurers guild to see what a dungeon core looks like, but I'm sure that will change once this place gets bigger."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:34 am

The lamia paused, thinking. Her eyes flicked around the room while she wore a calculating expression.

"Well," she said. "Well, well, well." She looked at Myu. "Who else do you have here?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:45 am

"There's me, Kelly and a Kobold called krowclaw" The young majin responded, watching the lamia closely. She leant forward shifting about so her breasts bounced a bit as she shifted further onto the bed. She slid up to the top so her upper body rested by Mia "it's a small place, but where growing all the time I assure you." Her hand casually reached out to gently stroke the lamia's tail.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:15 am

The lamia's face reddened.

"H-hey," she said. "Don't do that....that's not fair."

Her grip on Kelly loosened significantly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:19 am

Myu pulled her hand back nodding slowly, a small smile upon her face and she poked her tongue out at the lamia, the majin shifted about a little. She tilted her head to the side and grinned lifting up the jar of honey from the bed "ok how's this then?" She teased lightly drizzling some honey once more over Kelly's feet causing the human to squeak a little.

The majin stuck her tongue out at Mia once more, playfully teasing the lamia.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 01, 2021 2:09 am

"Oh, you're mean," Mia said. "So...will the girl be here? And the honey? And the prey?"

She was clearly cracking.

"I suppose I can deal with a single kobold," she said slowly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay