Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:52 am

Felagun smirked, the ice blade now back in her hand, this time a second blade had joined her other hand. The white haired woman tutted shaking her head a small laugh escaping her lips "your all very rude" she noted taking a small step back. Her blade swung around quickly slicing through the webs in Quiel's fingers expertly missing the woman's fingers.

The Air around her cooling quickly, she looked around there was an opening, to another room though she wasn't quite sure where it led. She slammed her foot into the ground a cold mist briefly blasting out as she moved forward slamming past Myu and into the Majin's chambers.

Myu grinned clapping her hands, the door sealing shut behind the lady "that probably wasn't the best for her to go, I don't think we have to worry about her too much now."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:55 pm

Quiel eeped in surprise and retreated, but Maugh quickly moved forward to take up the slack.

Krowkaw relaxed when Myu slammed the door shut on their guest, though he didn't let the glow go from his hands.

"Is there anything in there she can use to cause mischief?" he asked. "What if she freezes the door?"

"Sh-she can stay in there for awhile," Quiel said, making sure she had all her fingers. The woman could obviously just as easily cut off her hands.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:02 pm

"Then she freezes stone" Myu states looking to Krowcaw an amused smirk upon her face "as for dangerous well.....Are you scared of Paprika?" The Majin sounded amused and clapped her hands looking between the kobold and Kelly "well now you two should get to your digging the excitement is over for now." Kelly looked annoyed sticking her tongue out at the majin.

Myu shifted turning to Quiel, grabbing her hands and looking them over making sure the girl was ok.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 pm

"Paprika is...different," Quiel said. The drider appeared uninjured, and was clearly relieved to be so.

"Come on then," Krowcaw said to Kelly. "I can do the digging. You can clear away the stone. Got a strong back?"

He hummed a satisfied song to himself, feeling like he finally won something over on the human girl.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:00 am

Kelly nodded "I can move stone, don't worry about me" the human says a smirk upon her lips as she followed alongside the kobold, she cracked her knuckles humming softly to herself.

Myu grinned planting a kiss on the woman's head patting Quiel's shoulder "I'm glad your ok" she sighs pulling back and brushing herself down. Her head turned towards her private room and a small shudder went down her spine. Without saying a word the Majin returned to her room and lightly slapped the sleeping Genji.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:20 am

Genji awoke almost immediately. It took him a second to remember where he was.

"You need something, my lady?" He asked. Clearly the rest had improved his manners.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:33 am

The Majin raised an eyebrow as she looked down at the Oni a small sigh escaping her lips and she folded her arms. Myu tilted her head to the side "there's a situation you should deal with." The young Majin flashed a small smile, sitting on the edge of the bed and proceeded to fill the Oni in on what had been happening with Felagun.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:25 pm

"And how would you like me to 'deal with her'?" The teenager grinned and his incredibly seductive glamour came back on. He flashed his most roguish smile. Even though Myu knew it was merely Oni magic, some part of her still wanted a slice of that.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:54 am

Myu shifted a very faint tinge of pink on her cheeks and she looked towards the door and folded her arms pushing her breasts up slightly. The young Majin shook her head a little "just do your best ok, she's quite tricky and I figured who knew something about magic would have a better chance at beating her."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:19 pm

"If I'm to 'beat' her I need to know what the winning conditions are," he said. "What do you want out of her? Specifics."

He stood, his eyes locked on to Myu's, fully aware of the effect he was having on her.

"I have a way with most women, I'm sure you noticed. But I need a clear goal."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:22 pm

The Majin nodded "I understand" the woman stated feeling that he was being deliberately aggravating right then. Myu raised an eyebrow thinking for a moment "eat her, don't eat her, use your best judgement....I don't need sheep working under me you got that?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:21 am

He blinked.

"I thought you wanted her for your spider girl."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:23 am

Myu reached out to the man, gripping the top of his head for a moment "I don't believe she has what it takes to deal with a girl like her at this moment." The Majin sighed shaking her head "she seems to know how to these things but can't follow through and if she goes up against a magic user like this girl she could get seriously hurt due to that inexperience."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:57 pm

He straightened.

"Then consider her dealt with," he said. "If I can tame her, then maybe I'll take her. If not...well, I don't mind human."

He straightened his robes, adjusted his hair to make himself look as devastating as possible, and left the bedroom. Surely this firey ice user wouldn't be that much of a challenge. Not after what he'd been through...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:47 pm

"Of course" Myu states nodding as she watched the Oni leave, her lips curved into a smile and she clapped her hands to unlock the room the woman was trapped in to allow the Oni entry.

Felagun paced back and forth across the room, she hadn't expected to end up trapped here. She was grateful there was a bed, but the white haired woman didm't want to make use of it, she didn't plan on staying her after all.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:33 am

The door opened and then closed. The handsome Oni noble stood in the room, seemingly having moved too fast for her to see him actually enter. The Oni bowed to the white-haired girl, his robes rustling and his locks seeming to float around him.

"I have been tasked with disciplining you," he said. He turned the full force of his lust-inducing charm on like a spotlight. "Do be a dear and submit yourself to me. I can assure you it will be most...rewarding."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:57 am

The White haired woman tensed, turning her gaze to the man, her cheeks flushed and she stepped forward before slapping herself in the cheek. A sigh escaped Felagun's lips and she shifted back. Her hands twitching at her sides and her right hand seemed to engulfed in a cold mist that seemed to be light blue in colour as she summoned her ice blades.

"Oh and why in the world would I want any of your rewards?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:08 pm

"Because the alternative is oblivion," he said with the same tone one might use to say "Have a drink."

He ignored her blades and took a step towards her.

"You are being given an opportunity for riches and ecstasies you have only fantasized about," he said, turning up the charm effect. "Let me do you the honor of being blunt. Serve me. It really is that simple. Because you simply aren't leaving here. One way or the other."

He smiled at her, radiating attraction and persuasion.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Felagun tutted, the door was behind him, she figured it wouldn't take much work to get past him if the opportunity arose. A sigh escaped the lady's lips and she used her empty hand to slap her cheek and took a step back shifting into a fighting stance.

Myu watched the events unfold through her crystal.

The white lady clenched her jaw and shook her head, her cheeks flushed with the blush "no definitely not happening now stand aside or this will get messy."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:18 pm

"You don't want to harm me though, do you?" He said this with a confident smile. "You're forcing yourself to strike at me. I'll give you several chances to surrender, because I like you. Push things too far, though, and you will end your life screaming."

His battle aura flared as his face became set in determination. His beauty had shifted to a dark version of himself....attractive and frightening.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay