Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:13 am

The woman shifted about, the webbing wrapping around her upper body, the lady shifted about her eyes flashing slightly, nothing happened. Felagun rolled her head "you cut that out nasty bug" she muttered swinging her blade as best she could, before it disappeared in her hands. The white haired lady turned her head to look up at Quiel flashing her a scowl.

The Ice wall was melting beneath Maugh's attacks.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:13 pm

"Um..." The drider found herself hesitating. "Just...come along quietly? Please?"

Maugh battered away at the wall for several more seconds before finally cracking her way through. Her expression was impossible to read, but her body language suggested annoyance.

The cracking of the ice wall was starting to draw attention. Krowcaw was on his way and Mia reluctantly turned her attention. From her new pet.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:16 pm

Krelly blinked shuffling down the tunnel to the main room, she groaned slumped on the floor, watching the scene from the distance. The human shook her head, she rubbed her neck as the spider's venom seemed to have at last worn off with all the excitement.

"How about I freeze you instead!" Felagun stated looking up towards the predatory woman, narrowing her eyes. She let out a sigh and seemed to relax her struggles apparently having ceased for the moment, though she did continue to bounce in place.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:40 pm

The drider flinched back. Maugh might have resented this lack of support but the timid drow/creature wasn't behaving outside of experience norms. Maugh didn't close with the woman...the webs were flammable after all. Instead she took a menacing pose and stayed put.

"Have you concluded your resistance?" the elemental asked.

Krowcaw showed up not long after, pickaxe in hand. Se stopped and stared at the odd sight.

"You don't see this every day." he quipped.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:43 pm

"Careful, she's got the ice" Kelly muttered looking up to the kobold, giving him a small nod before looking down the tunnel towards the group.

Felagun smirk snorting slightly shaking her head as she bounced on the spot looking over to the elemental and sticking out her tongue at the woman, "have you ceased your sudden and unprovoked attack?" She asks "cause all I've been doing is defending myself against you brutes."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:54 pm

"This is not a debate," Maugh said. Quiel. Drag to to our mistress. Krowcaw. Watch her carefully. Be careful. She uses ice magic at the least."

Krowcaw grunted in a kind of assent.

Quiel wrapped yet another layer around the woman...more to protect her against the stone floor than anything else...and started dragging the woman deeper into the tunnels.

"Be careful," the drider said. "LKift your head a little. This spot is a little rough..."

"Krowcaw could have said a dozen different smart remarks. Instead he just watched the prisoner as they sought out the Majin.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:59 pm

Kelly pressed a hand against the stone wall, pushing herself up she stumbled after the group, keeping quiet a small smile on her face as she watched the stranger get dragged down the corridor.

Felagun shifted bobbing her head up and down, she gave a small laugh and stuck her tongue out at the kobold.

Myu stepped out of her chambers leaving Genji behind, now that the fighting was over she decided to make her presence known to the intruder. The Majin stood before the core, arms folded as she watched the group approach, her lips pursed in thought.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Krowcaw set his pickaxe into a sling he'd improvised from something on his back. Now it was all in Myu's court.

"Did you guys bring me a new toy?" Mia asked as she slithered in.

Krowcaw shrugged.

"Maybe."

"Lady Myu," Maugh said seriously. "The intruder."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:42 am

Myu looked Felagun over, pursing her lips in thought she tilted her head to the side "your from the village" she stated to which Felagun gave a small nod "of course, just set out today actually." The white haired lady states giving a small grin as she bounced on the spot.

The Majin sniffed and shifted about "that's a shame, the villagers really ought to know better." Felagun stuttered "well....I mean I came from the village but I'm really just passing through the area."

The dungeon master looked mildly annoyed and shifted from her position stepping forward to look at Quiel "you did a good job today....With both girls" she stated casting a quick glance to Kelly "glad to see my trust wasn't misplaced with either of you" she looked to Maugh this time giving the elemental a small thumbs up, her attention taken away from the intruder for the time being.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm

Maugh repreated the gesture, guessing it was a sign of approval. Quiel did a quick bow at teh waist, one that was obviously well practiced.

"Pick a story and stick to it," Krowaw snorted.

Mia rubbed her hands.

"I get her after you're done, right?" Mia said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm

"We can't give all the girls to you, there are others here" Myu states looking over to Mia, shaking her head slightly looking back to the woman.

Felagun stuck her tongue out at the Kobold "hey I like my story to be multiple choice, makes things ice and interesting." The white haired woman states squirming in the bonds of the webbing she sighed. Then she stuck her tongue out at Mia "I came over the mountains or maybe the dessert, perhaps both doesn't really matter now does it."

The Majin rolled her head and moved forward gently patting Quiel's head ignoring the intruder as she examined the spider lady. "To be Honest right now I'm leaning towards giving her to you, what do you think of that?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:39 pm

"A clown," Krowcaw said as he rolled his eyes. "Lovely."

"Um...I don't know," Quiel said. "I wouldn't know what to do with her."

"I could train her to be a sub-maid," Mia said, continuing her campaign.

"If our home were bigger then I might need the help," Quiel admitted. "But she's...kind of scary."

"That wouldn't e a problem," Mia said ominously.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:43 pm

"I am not scary....Your the ones who attacked me" Felagun says looking mildly offended and stuck her tongue out at Quiel, the white haired woman narrowed her eyes as she looked over to Mia. "I'll freeze you if you so much as try it" she stated her voice low and serious sounding the ground around her feet freezing over slightly.

Myu rubbed her head and looked to Kelly who gave a shrug before looking back to Quiel, moving her hand to the spider girl' shoulder. "I know you didn't have much trouble finding out what to do with Kelly earlier."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:50 pm

The drider's face flushed and she bowed deeply.

"I apologize, milady!" she said quickly. "I don't know what came over me!"

Krowcaw's eye ridges rose.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:53 pm

Myu laughed leaning forward, resting her head on the woman's shoulder and pulling her in for a hug "it's ok, I saw it all I know, your not to blame." The Majin glanced over at Kelly and gestured for her to come closer "Kelly stand with Krowcaw, your gonna be helping him dig for a while." She stated sticking her tongue out at the the human as she held the spider close.

Kelly shook her head moving quickly to stand besides Krowcaw a slightly annoyed look on her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:41 pm

Krowcaw grunted.

"I'm sure I can teach her what to do," he said. "Not a problem."

Quiel surprised herself by returning the hug.

"So...what about Frosty?" Mia asked after a couple of moments went by. She had been eyeing the white-haired woman the entire time, not trusting that she didn't have some sort of escape plan.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:17 am

Kelly stuck her tongue out at Myu, looking to Krowcaw rolling her head a little "I'm sure you'll look forward to supervising infective work for a while." She stated stifling a laugh before turning away from the kobold.

"The names Felagun, not frosty" the white haired woman sounded a bit annoyed as she spoke and tugged at the spider's web, but they appeared to be holding her firmly in place.

The Majin thought for a moment pulling away from the hug, keeping her hands on Quiel's shoulder "Now I'll ask you once again, think carefully now, do you want the girl or not?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:16 pm

"Um...well I will need the help," Quiel admitted. "And someone backing me up at the webs would be nice..."

"I'll take her if you don't want her," Mia said quickly.

"I don't have any way of controlling her though," Quiel said. "I mean...she's dangerous."

"I think Myu can take care of that," Krowcaw said. "She's not the only one who can twist a spell."

"Um...okay then," Quiel said at last.

"Cool!" Mia said. "When we get some cloth I can whip up matching outfits for you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:54 pm

"Listen I don't agree to any of this" Felagun says rolling her head, a sigh escaping her lips, the air around the woman cooled and there was a cracking noise. The webs binding her fell to the floor and shattered frozen solid. She rubbed her wrists and shook her head, her eyes darting between the group, she took a step back, cracking her knuckles "I'm gonna leave unless you plan on attacking me again."

Myu stepped back, tilting her head to the side she raised an eyebrow a small smirk on her face and she looked towards Kelly flashing her a quick thumbs up.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:47 am

"I don't think so," Krowcaw said as his hands glowed. This girl meant points, which meant expansion. "You came in here. That's all the justification we need."

Mia pinched her poison glands in her mouth. She would probably need their will-draining abilities soon. Maugh resumed a battle position, ready to begin the scrap again. Quiel also began spinning more webs between her fingers.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay