Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tales of a Dungeon Master (Whitebrand and I)

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:46 am

The white haired woman let out another tut taking a small step back, her hand tightening around the ice blade. She wet her lips, finding herself trembling a little as she noticed the Oni's battle aura.

Felagun rolled her head and took a step back once more, she tilted her head to the side briefly turning her gaze from the man as she found she had backed herself up against the bed the room held.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:49 am

Genji immediately took advantage of her distraction. Sizzling energy whipped out and blasted at the weapon in her hand. A taste of what was to come.

"That bed could be your new home for awhile," he said as his power arced around him. "If you make the right choice."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:31 am

Felagun blinked, in an instant the ice in her hands had shattered crumbling to the ground with unheard sounds. The white haired woman tutted shaking her head, her hand clenching at empty air as she stared at the man before her. She shifted position seeming a little more relaxed but looked quite wary as her right hand began to emit cold air and she looked ready to summon another weapon if she needed to.

"Oh I doubt that."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:45 am

The Oni Lord smirked slightly, this time his lightning strikes herding her towards the bed and strategically shredding clothing along the way. Another shot at her wrist made it go numb, further hampering her.

"You have fire," he said. "You will be a sufficient concubine for me. Do not make me destroy you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:47 am

Felagun shifted, her eyes looking down at her clothes as the back of her legs pushed up against the bed. The white haired woman twitched curling her hand into a fist and shook her head, taking a step forward she swung at the Oni, missing him by inches "yeah like I'm ever going to go for something like that....Now back off or....Or I'll destroy you!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:50 am

"Down to fisticuffs already?" the handsome Oni taunted her. "Disappointing. On your knees."

Another shot of his arcane lightning struck at her ankles, intending to numb them as he had her wrist.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:54 am

The white haired lady tutted moving to the side narrowly avoiding the lightning, though stumbled forward and fell onto her all fours a small groan escaping her lips. She shook her head, the young lady moving to try and push herself back to her feet, hopefully before the Oni was able to act against her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:26 pm

As she got to her feet, a silk-clad knee came up under her chin. His hands tore at her blouse and his lightning whipped at her flesh like a lash, leaving numb welts. He gripped her throat and bounced her against the wall...twice for good meausre...before tossing her on to the bed.

"I took on the entire array of this cave alone," he said. "And held them at a standstill. What makes you think you can fight me? Submit."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:25 am

The woman made a gagging sound and her breathing was strained as she lay on the bed, her back presented to Genji as the white haired woman struggled to catch her breathe. Felagun shook her head slightly, one hand covering her mouth while the other made a rude gesture in the Oni's direction, she refrained from talking taking the time to compose herself.

"Go to hell."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:44 pm

Genji shrugged.

"As you wish."

He reached out and grabbed her feet. As he lifted her feet up his mouth began to open unnaturally wide. He took his time, giving her the chance to change her mind.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:43 am

The ice user narrowed her eyes and squirmed about, looking back at the man and curled her toes a little. Felagun tutted pulling her legs back in an effort to pull her feet free from the Oni's grip. Though the force would if anything be likely to pull the man towards her, the unnumbed hand curled into a fist and she reached around to try and find something to use as a weapon. "Get off me now or your going to regret it."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:45 am

His grip on her ankles was very strong. He slowly and deliberately licked up the top of her right foot, then drew his tongue atop her left.

"Flavored ice," he said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:52 am

Felagun shuddered tugging at the man's grip, raising an eyebrow as a small blush appeared upon her cheeks. The white haired woman hissed cooling the air around her as quick as she could manage causing a slight white mist to emerge from her body. "Hey now I told you to stop that!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:13 am

"Ohhh...you like this," the Oni prince purred.

He began rubbing the underside of her feet while his tongue caressed them tops.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:55 pm

Felagun squirmed on the bed, curling her toes and she gripped the sheet beneath her briefly, a small sigh escaped her lips and shook her head, she swung her hand out at the man as she flung herself forward allowing herself to get a slap on Genji's cheek. She clenched her jaw "lemme go beast!"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:17 am

"Unlikely," he said as he ignored the slap. "I told you your fate has come down to two options. Submission or...ending."

He opened his mouth again and this time took both of her feet into them. His warm tongue stroked her feet and ankles.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:19 am

Felagun let out an annoyed sound and swung at the man again, she tutted tilting her head to the side. The ice user clenched her hands into fists as she rapidly contemplated her options.

"Ok....Ok....Fine I guess I'll submut!" The woman states looking annoyed internally thinking she could just run when the first opportunity presented itself to her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:41 am

"Why don't I believe you?" The oni purred. He slowly slid her feet up to her ankles into his mouth. His eyes pierced hers with the knowledge that her would and could push this much further. He ignored her attempts to strike him a her toes touched the back of his throat. He leaned forward so they could start to slide into his warm, slick throat and here calves began to slide across his tongue.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:28 am

"Because your an ass!" Felagun states raising her voice as she noticed that her situation seemed to be becoming more dangerous. She shuddered gripping the bed beneath her and trying to pull back, she could see the bulge her feet made in the man's throat. The ice user shook her head grunting as she watched the man eat her.

Behind them the dungeon master Myu slipped into the room.
Redfield
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay