Strength of an Orc (giantessfanx and Werste)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Strength of an Orc (giantessfanx and Werste)

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:49 am

Her lips closed around the shrunken man’s waist, leaving him in the dark interior of her maw as she sucked on him like a piece of hard candy. Eventually she slurped in his legs, and after a few more moments of tasting she swallowed him whole. The bulge the man made in her throat was visible enough to watch descending from the base of her jaw until it disappeared at her collarbone.
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby Werste » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:09 pm

Delphi watched the bulge with a mesmerized expression, the puny creature last struggle a futile attempt against it's destiny. A punishment so peculiar...It felt fitting, so ironic, since he was led here by the hunger for power of his former lords.

He should've felt sickened by the display in front of him, but he encouraged it, asked for it. He...liked it?

He moved closer to Rashini, pondering well his words. "I do not understand what happened, all the glory the humans promised me seems so futile now." His voice was firm and enraged.

"I know I've been your enemy but could you help me understand what happened to me? Your goal in retrieving this artifact? And....I want to get revenge."

He stopped, his eyes glimmering with expectation. And wondering what Rashini could ask in return.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:08 pm

“Well, that depends. Just who do you want revenge on?” Rashini asked.

She could see in his eyes that it wasn’t her he wanted revenge against, and the sincerity of his words. All the years of hate, of chasing each other across the land seeking to destroy the other had evaporated like the morning mist in the sunlight as result of his transformation.

Still, she wanted to know the target of his vengeance before she committed to helping him.
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby Werste » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:13 pm

The question was heavier than expected, was he in the right, judging his former kin?

"The court, the lords are rotten to the core. They command and control peasants and blades like me through fear. I can offer you the contents of the treasury, and whatever else you desire." It was a hard task, even with the newly acquired gauntlet that still needed his powers tested.

The artifact felt warmer at the thought.

"I'm not sure he's the only one..." He said, hinting at Rashiny's midsection "There could easily be a squad or a small camp nearby..."

The one mentioned was doing what he could to stop his fall below.

Wet, dark and hot, the occasional muffled voice and the constant descending were soon interrupted by a flesh ring.

It quickly opened revealing a vibrating chamber eager to receive him. He plunged in face first, trashing and struggling to get erected he managed to slip one feet into the pylorus who contracted and him into place for a while, a memento of his close future.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay