Strength of an Orc (giantessfanx and Werste)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Strength of an Orc (giantessfanx and Werste)

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Rashini’s long legs propelled her through the dense foliage of Darkwood Forest, crushing fallen leaves and stray insects beneath her heavy boots. She was something of an oddity; she-orcs were almost never seen outside their villages, such sparse sightings of them had many questioning their very existence, and few orcs grew taller than men, Rashini herself towered over everyone at almost nine feet tall.

A branch snapped off its parent tree as she pushed it aside. Yesterday she’d been spying on a small human outpost, seeking to determine if it was worth raiding, when she happened to overhear the report of a scouting party. Apparently the scouts had stumbled across a small tower, abandoned by the forces of the Dark Lord when he fell some hundred years ago. In this tower was a vault that, according to what they could translate from document fragments, held a relic that ‘could give a man the strength of an orc’.

And so Rashini set off to find this tower herself. If this relic could indeed give a man the strength of an orc, imagine what it could do for an orc like her.
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Re: Strength of an Orc (giantessfanx and Werste)

Postby Werste » Mon May 03, 2021 10:54 am

Dancing shadows on the wooden walls, an unnatural mist outside the thin windows, the crackilng of a dying fire filled the small romm. Delphi sighed, and gazed outside, looking at nothing in particular. His journey broght him in a small avampost, as a bounty hunter he travelled often, nover settling too much in the same place. He was good at his job, but recently he failed to see the purpose in what he was doing, for what he saw most of the "criminals", human or non-human, were just people that tried to survive, in a way or another. Like himself, he was just on the side of the so called justice, exercised by the ruling cast.

He stood up, swallowing his thoughts. It was time to hit the road once again. This time he was not a bounty hunter, but a seeker, he was looking for an ancient artifact, but he did not know much about it. It was deisired by the king, and the king words were law. After days of colleccting pieces of information from here ad there he discovered that it was probably located in an ancient and forgotten tower.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Mon May 03, 2021 4:58 pm

A threshold had been crossed. Almost without notice the trees seemed to change, it seemed as if darkness clung to the trees, like a cloak wrapped around their trunks and branches. Everything about the trees, from the cracks in the bark to their protruding roots had a peculiar angularity and fierceness of line. Something about the shape of the branches was ominous, as if the trees were waiting to ensnare trespassers with splintered claws.

It was a good sign Rashini thought, such visible signs of corruption meant she had to be close. Soon enough she came to a clearing, and in that clearing was a tower. It could only be one of the Dark Lord’s towers; the crown of the tower was designed in the shape of his spiked helm, his crest adorned the large capstone of the entry archway, and not a single plant grew within a hundred feet of the tower, as though nature was afraid to reclaim the tainted stone.

Rashini smiled to herself as she crossed the empty land between the forest and the tower. If she could find the relic it could be just what she needed to finally remove a certain thorn from her side.

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Mon May 10, 2021 11:21 am

The journey was slow, he had to avoid the roads to not attract unwanted attentions. Deep in the woods he was too tired to notice to sign of corruption and the whispers coming from the hollowed and dead trees. What he noticed was that he was not the first, traces on the ground revealed the presence of a well know creature. An old wound started to sting at the memory of her. His rival, he wondered why she was here, were they after the same artifact? He soon was in the vicinance of the tower, sword in one hand and torch in the other. He prepared for an ambush, and ventured further.

As soon as he opened the door to the tower he noticed that the insides were unnaturally spacious, and the pitch darkness seemed to swallow the dim light radiated by the flame. But the most noticeable thing was the silence, he cuoldn't even hear his footsteps, it was like any kind of sound was negated by magic. Fear started to grow inside his heart.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Tue May 11, 2021 6:00 am

Two sets of stairs led from the entry; one up to the next level of the tower, the other down beneath it. Rashini had chosen the stairs upward, reasoning that anything of power or value would be kept up with the commanders rather than down where it could be claimed by grunts and intruders.

But after the fifth level searched with no sign of this vault the human scouts mentioned it seemed she may have been mistaken. There were a few more levels above her with potential. If nothing was in them she’d head down to the level, or levels, underground.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Mon May 17, 2021 11:08 am

After countless empty chambers the hostile enviroment started to be almost unbearable, doubt started to arise. But he did not want to leave empty handed.
He took the stairs heading up. Still on guard he walked every step, slowly, searching for a sign of someone's passage. The tower seemed just empty, apart from some old forniture and dust. Not even the sign of forgotten fights. But then, the reflection of a light, he was not alone. He waited, and just after he could not see it anymore he crept after it. The element of surprise was his only advantage, for now.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Mon May 31, 2021 11:38 am

At the very top level of the tower, Rashini’s patience had worn thin but was finally rewarded. On this level she found a heavy metal door emblazoned with the Dark Lord’s sigil, a sure sign of its importance, set in a metal wall. Other rooms on the floor contained the commander’s quarters and several labs and workshops where many strange implements were made and experiments conducted.

There was no keyhole upon the vault door. But it didn’t take Rashini long to puzzle out the means of opening it. It was no secret the Dark Lord had been as merciless to his minions as to his enemies, it was not uncommon for blood to be collected from prisoners and those who failed him. She pricked a finger with the tip of her hunting knife and smeared a line of her dark red blood on the door, which opened outward with an unpleasant screech.

Inside the vault was only one thing. Floating in the center, slowly rotating, was a left hand gauntlet made of strange dark metal studded with six red gems; one at the base of each finger with a larger one like a fiery eye on the back of the hand.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:56 pm

Delphi's followed Rashini's step at a distance, until he heard the screeching of heavy metal doors, he decided to get closer and toke a look behind a corner.

The shimmering gems allured Delphi's eyes, almost falling in trance as Rashini's took her first step past the metal door. Incomprehensible whispers crawled into the knight's mind, fueling desire. It was hard to stay hidden, in the shadows, still he decided to watch and see. Maybe the gauntlet was defended by traps.

Barely holding the desire to obtain the relic he prepared himself to combat, as Rashini took her first step inside the room.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Rashini entered the vault cautiously. It was inconceivable that the vault door was the only protection for the relic. She couldn’t see any signs of traps but that didn’t mean they weren’t there. She was no shaman, so she couldn’t use magic to scan for traps. Thus she had to rely on carefully testing each step, a process that was incredibly slow since her larger size meant she had to test more floor tiles before she could safely put her foot down.

But if there were any traps they must’ve worn out, for after several long moments she stood before the gauntlet. She paused again, looking around it for signs of traps before slowly reaching out to grab it, half expecting to receive some kind of shock as her fingers brushed against the metal.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:02 am

Delphi silently followed Rashini's steps, when he was sure that no traps were activated from her touch he darted forward, launching bolas at Rashini's ankles. Taking the gauntlet Delphi's felt a sudden rush of power, followed by an ominous light emitted by his fingers, panic struck him and he collapsed on the ground.

The coma felt like ages, populated with dreams lived not by his eyes. Scenes of wars fought by green shadows, it all felt so familiar somehow.

He opened his eyes while still falling, he managed to land on his side, in the blurred vision he saw Rashini's standing near him, but her form did not evoke the same emotions as before, he was almost glad of her presence.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:44 pm

Rashini barely managed to stay upright when the bolas wrapped around her ankles. Swearing in orcish she tried to untangle her legs and saw Delphi emerge from the shadows and go for the gauntlet. She should have known he’d be here; for the past 5 years they been chasing each other trying to capture the other, foiling the other’s schemes, always searching for something that would give them the edge to finally triumph over the other.

She saw the gems of the gauntlet flare as he grabbed it, saw him collapse unexpectedly, and saw the skin of his hand that grasped the gauntlet turn green. The green spread quickly from his hand up his arm then across the rest of his body. The transformation was complete as he landed on the floor of the vault, and Rashini understood.

She understood why there had been no traps protecting the gauntlet: the gauntlet was itself a trap. This was how it could give a man the strength of an orc: it could turn a man into an orc. She gazed down at her longtime rival, surprised that she didn’t feel the usual surge of anger and loathing but something… different.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:44 pm

When his vision recovered he tried to stand, but it felt so different, his vision was improved, and the armor felt so light and tight, in certain spots. A sharp pain in the hand made him drop the gauntlet, and he saw his green hands.

"What?!" He exclaimed, in a voice that was similar the his, he brought the foreign hand to his face, to find fangs and some little differences.

He looked at rashini, speecless.

The mission. The more he thought about it the more sense it lost. Those visions were of one or more orcs, his enemies, and yet they were his now. And the war, seemed so pointless.

Delphi looked at Rashini and pointed at the glowing gauntlet: "Take it, and kill me if you must."
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:59 am

For a moment Rashini simply looked at Delphi, watching him discover his new form until his words made it through to her stunned brain.

She gave her head a quick shake to clear her thoughts before turning her gaze to the gauntlet. She bent down to pick it up, wondering if her old adversary was planning some trick. As soon as her fingers touched the gauntlet the glow winked out like a candle in the wind. There was no flash of light, she felt no surge in strength.

“I don’t think this is meant for me.” She said, holding the gauntlet out to him.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:12 pm

A sparkle behind Delphi's eyes confirmed her words as true, he stood up, still dizzy, and grabbed the gauntlet from Rashini's hand. The artifact seemed to glimmer responding to his touch. "I could try..." He muttered while his fingers slowly entered, the metal felt warm and comfortable now.

He hold his breath for a moment, he felt the same strange energy as before and pointing a finger to a vase in the room Delphis felt a rush of power and the sensation of holding the essence of the vase in his hands with a thought, he made it levitate in the air, effortlessy.

A grin appeared on his orkish face, "...Nice..." He muttered as with a flick the vase was sent crashing against the wall. Then by flicking the fingers Delphi's lit the torches in the room, illuminating all corners and shadows.

A faint *gasp* could be heard in the distand corridor. Alarmed, Delphi's run to the door and saw the clear shadow of a person. "Let's test this thing" He said flicking his wrist and grasping with his hand, the intruder started to float towards to two orcs muted by the artifact force.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:05 pm

Rashini watched with keen interest as Delphi tested the gauntlet’s power. Her mind was filled with the possibilities of how such power could be used in battle until they heard the gasp.

Who else could be here? The human scouts she spied on yesterday? Someone that had followed Delphi? She gripped the hilt of her sword, ready to pull it out of its sheath.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:00 am

The intruder was soon close enough, Delphi chuckled, he was one of the servants of the court, probably here to watch on him or maybe retrieve the artifact as well.

Using his new powers he pinned the helpless figure on the ground, between him and Rashini. While still muted the indruder had a confused look, the orc with the gauntlet seemed familiar somehow.

"One of my....former companions...What should we do with him?" He asked Rashini, he felt sick thinking about his former self, who followed orders from these pigs.
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:03 pm

“Well, if that gauntlet has to power to do so, you could shrink him and swallow him. That’s always been my favorite way of dealing with human pests.” Rashini said as she lowered her hand from her sword. Just looking at the intruder she could tell he wouldn’t have been much of a threat, even without Delphi’s newfound powers rendering him helpless.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:29 am

Delphi stared blankly at the human, eating his former "companions"?

He felt...slighty bad? Seeing the terrified look on that pale face...

"N...No. I can't do that." He said, with much joy of his prisoner until he added: "..He's all yours"

Shrinking someone was a surplisinlgy easy task, Delphi's just needed to concentrate for a bit, and the prisoner got smaller and smaller...

Flicking his wrist the captive now prey was sent levitating towards Rashinis' face, whose eyes glimpsed in the torch light.

Delphi felt a strange contraction in the stomach, he found himself waiting for Rashini's move, now her lips were quite attractive, somehow...

As for the trembling prey, he too saw Rashini's gaze wash over him, but with quite a different reaction..
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:24 am

Delphi’s reluctance didn’t surprise her. After all he’d been human until very recently; it would be a while, if ever, before he could consider it. Even then consuming humans wasn’t very common among orcs.

Though she had expected him to snap the human’s neck or some other relatively quick and painless method of killing their captive instead of offering him to her. If any other orc had tried to feed her like this she’d have cut their hand off, but somehow she didn’t mind it coming from Delphi.

A predatory smile grew on her lips as she looked at the shrunken, floating human before opening her mouth to accept him.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby Werste » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:32 pm

The warm breath washed over the speechless and paralized creature, his form constricted by the same force that was pushing him into the awaiting maw.
He screamed, and was quickly silenced as his head got to meet Rashini's tongue.

Dark thoughts populated Delphi's head. He offered a son of Adam so easily and so ruthlessly, he felt his humanity as an opaque and distant memory. The squeal from the tiny human woke him out of his trance. A disturbing and exciting sensation arose from his guts, he had fed Rashini by reflex alone.

He pushed the man a bit further...
Werste
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Private Roleplay