Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:38 am

"Hehe, sorry... It's been a while for me, and New Texan bulls are extremely potent..." Dayan chuckled and relaxed inside of Milo, noticing that as the cum inside of Milo was slowly being absorbed, Milo's body was becoming less and less transparent. Soon, Milo's body would look solid, and not allow view into his belly passenger. "I think you'd look hot with a big belly all the time, but if you have too much cum to use, you can always stuff my stomach to make it easier to deal with."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:10 am

"Heh, well, if you decided to stay, then I'd always have a big belly, and free meals whenever I want" Milo teased as he patted the side of his stomach with a smirk. "I kid, the boss would probably tell me off if I tried that" He remarked, before he leaned back so that he was on his knees. Dayan made a huge bulge in his stomach though the walls were already shrinking to become snug against the bull's body, the sphere that it had previously been now becoming more defined by Dayan's limbs and head.

"So, uh... what do you want to do now, Dayan?" Milo questioned. "That last load of yours has still left me with quite a bit of energy, so... if you just wanna relax whilst I go back to combing over the scrap, I'd be cool with that"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu May 05, 2022 2:28 pm

Dayan sighed as the belly got a bit more snug with just his body in there, but still comfortable, the bull totally hidden away from the universe in Milo's belly now that his body wasn't transparent. "Well, I'm not against spending a lot of time in here, you make a really comfortable and cool sleeping bag Milo. But I do need to feed the entire crew, so I can't just live in here. I'll be more than happy to feed you whenever you want though." Dayan chuckled a bit before yawning. "I think I'm gonna just take a nap for now. Can you wake me up in a few hours so I can finish cooking the stew on the stove in the galley?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri May 06, 2022 5:53 pm

Milo leaned back, and smirked, his own hands reaching down to his own rear end, giving it a squeeze. It seems he had inadvertently plumped his butt up a little more, just for a bit of counterweight to Dayan's humongous presence in his stomach. "Hmm...? Oh, yeah, no worries, I'll wake you up when the clock says a few different numbers" Milo assured him, before getting to his feet and adjusting to his new centre of gravity. "Let me know if you need me to send anything down, otherwise just chill, I'll be right here if you need me" He assured the bull before he walked out of the cabin... forgetting his SteeleTech jumpsuit on Dayan's bed and walking around in the nude, entirely unbothered by this fact...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun May 08, 2022 1:24 am

"Thanks Milo..." Dayan let out a yawn before relaxing in the belly, his eyes eventually fluttering shut as the two climaxes he had been given back to back had worn him down all the way, and he fell asleep, nothing more but MIlo's belly bulge for now.

( Should we move the plot forward a bit and have them land at M'henga? I can't really think of what else we can do on the ship for now. )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon May 09, 2022 1:01 am

(Sure thing)

The day-long journey passed with little interruption, and sure enough eventually a brief, non-emergency alarm would drone out "TERRESTRIAL INTERFERENCE DETECTED, EXITING WARP" which was followed by a brief shudder as the ship came down from it's light-speed travelling and presented them with the vast blackness of space with the many stars of the universe dotting the background. Before them, however, was the great, green lush jungle plant of Mhen'ga... It's sheer thick wilderness has prevented large scale colonization, but the U.G.C. have tried, and several small settlements of intergalactic travellers and corporations have been built up, giving the modern galactic species a place to reside alongside the natives, such as the bee-like Zil, the feline-serpentine hybrids Naleen, and the frog-like Kerokoras.

Captain Steele's on-board navigation computer would detect that the survey probe he was searching for was somewhere beyond the settlement named Esbeth, a community made of pre-fabricated buildings that had yet to even establish roads.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon May 09, 2022 8:10 pm

On hearing the alarm go off, Juno made his way to the bridge, his sac a bit engorged but unencumbered by Marlowe, whom the half Ausar had let out earlier. He was clothed again in his suit, sitting in his seat and beginning the final diagnostic check before landing and speaking into the ship's PA. "Running diagnostics check, all crew members who are moving around freely please make your way to the bridge and get ready for descent down to Mhen'ga." As the diagnostics check ran, Juno kept an eye on the door, waiting for his captain and the rest of the crew to show up.

Dayan was not moving around freely. Milo had let him out to finish preparing food to make sure the crew ate, but once this was done and he had gotten a good meal too, he elected to go back into Milo's belly for the rest of the trip, enjoying napping in the Galotian due to how cool his body was temperature wise. He heard the alarm though, and gently pressed a hand against Milo's belly, not trying to get out but trying to get Milo's attention. "Looks like we're here. Do you wanna let me out Milo? Or do you wanna keep me in here? I do wanna look around once we land, but I can stick around if you wanna keep your belly until we land."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue May 10, 2022 2:17 am

It didn't take long for the suited up Marlowe, clad in all of his gear, to arrive at the bridge. He was very much a hands-on captain, punctual and always involved with the ship's various happenings. After a brief smile and nod to Juno, Marlowe slid into his seat into the bridge, pulling up the computer interface. "Hmm... doesn't seem like there's a SteeleTech presence in Esbeth... The space-port's owned by Pyrite Industries and there's a Xenogen Biotech laboratory on the southern end of the town... Looks like it might be slim pickings for corporate bounties out here" Marlowe remarked. "But, Pyrite and SteeleTech have a minor working relationship, so maybe we might have a foot in the door if we throw my name around a bit" Marlowe added, wrinkling his nose at the idea of flaunting his heritage. "As for Xenogen... SteeleTech only has a small genetics department at the moment, but I know a bunch of the scientists are ex-Xenogen, so... I suppose there's something there too" Marlowe said, before shrugging. "I guess we'll wait and see... in any case, we need to get a lay of the land so we can make our way to the probe, as well as sell off our scrap and salvage"

Meanwhile, having had little luck combing said salvage for precious metals, Marlowe had spent more time actually doing his job and cleaning up the ship during Dayan's second stay in his stomach. He was still nude, however, and with slightly longer hair. When he heard the alarm, he headed back to his quarters so that he could start putting his suit back on, stretching the fabric across his swollen gut. "I'll let you out when we land, okay?" Milo told Dayan as he dragged the suit across his belly. "Just in case there's any kind of..." A pause, to check his dictionary. "...ter-bull-ants, and we end up falling all over the place" Milo assured Dayan, before grabbing the bull's suit as well, and making his way to the bridge. "Hi guys! Oooh, that's a lot of trees, I've never seen that many trees before..." Milo marvelled as he stared out of the bridge window whilst strapping into his chair, Dayan's form resting up his lap.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed May 11, 2022 6:59 pm

"Understood Captain." Once the diagnostics had been completed and they received permission from Esbeth's main space port hangar, the Dodger began to make its descent into Mhen'ga's atmosphere. "I'd like to check out the scrap yard mentioned in the town details for Esbeth while we're at it. You never know what pieces of treasure people just throw away because they don't have the know how to make what's there work." Juno sounded a little prideful saying this, but also like a kid in a candy store as they made their descent.

Dayan, who was thrust into darkness now that Milo had slid on his suit, couldn't really move, especially against the seat straps. He could still hear outside of MIlo's belly, and hearing the bit about all the trees there made him a bit excited. "Sounds cool! There were trees on New Texas as well as forests, but I imagine that the types of plants on a Jungle Planet, as well as its fruits and veggies, have to be something totally unique!" Dayan was letting his own excitement show here, obviously ready to get a look around and see what he could get away with cooking.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu May 19, 2022 6:44 am

"Hopefully the humidity here hasn't rusted up whatever you're hoping to find" Marlowe remarked as they piloted their way towards Esbeth's hanger, which was more like a tower with a number of landing platforms. After being guided towards one in particular, they finally touched down. "Alright, prepare for shore leave, let's get these systems locked down and get that cargo bay opened up... I could do with some fresh air" Marlowe remarked, standing up and stretching his limbs. "Remember, we might be in a civilized settlement, but most of this planet is still wilderness, everyone keep your wits about you... and Milo, don't just accept any offer of fun or a contract or anything without one of us being about" Marlowe told the galotian custodian.

"No worries Cap! Just let me go and let Dayan out and we'll be ready to follow the two of yous" Milo said cheerfully, and leaving it dubious whether he actually listened as he got up and shuffled off out of the cockpit so he could let Dayan out in the oh-so intimate setting of the ship's commons, unfastening a latch at the rear end of his suit so that he could squeeze the massive bull out of his, now tighter, rear end.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue May 24, 2022 6:42 am

Juno did as Marlowe ordered, locking down the ship's systems and opening the cargo bay before transferring those controls to his wrist device and getting up, stretching as he prepared to follow Marlowe. He was looking at a codex for the settlement, reading up on possible places to unload their cargo. "It seems like the only place here that buys scrap is Artie's Scrapyard. The bare minimum is 25% of the item's original value, but you might be able to haggle a better deal. I'd also like to take a look there to see if we can find anything of value." As they got up and Juno heard Marlowe talking to Milo, the half Ausar made his way to the Galotian before kneeling down to his heavily swollen belly. "Dayan, can you keep an eye on Milo for us? Make sure he doesn't get into trouble or anything suspicious?"

From inside Milo, Dayan was able to barely make out Marlowe's orders to Milo, so he was thankful that Juno knelt down to ask him for this. "I'll keep an eye on him Juno, I promise." Juno smiled and kissed the top of Milo's belly before standing up, planting a quick kiss on Milo's cheek and leaving with Marlowe. Once it was just him and Milo, Dayan waited until Milo opened the flap on the back of his suit, and Dayan followed the movement of MIlo's body to make his way out of the Galotian's big belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:14 pm

(Worried I'm sounding like a broken record now xD but... apologies for the delay, been quite a tedious few weeks)

Marlowe simply nodded in agreement with Juno about the scrapyard, his mind having clearly gone somewhere else as the two of them got into the elevator, heading down to Esbeth's customs officer, and the big, bubbly Rahn that awaited them... Honestly, they were just like a bigger version of Milo, all gelatinous and absent-minded. After a brief liason under the custom's officer's desk, Marlowe and Juno's paperwork was processed expediently and they were allowed through into the so-called hustle and bustle of Esbeth. "Well, according to the codex map, the scrapyard's straight to the south from here" Marlowe remarked.

Meanwhile, although Milo's insides had been snug and firm in holding in the bull's frame, when it came to setting him free, it was almost like being sent down a water-slide, albeit without a whole load of water getting the place wet. It took only a couple of moments for the bigger body to squeeze out of the smaller galotian, plopping down onto the bed that Marlowe had been squatting on.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:27 am

(You are fine, life comes first.)

As they made their way into Esbeth, Juno just smirked at Marlowe, his charms allowing them to not wait to enter the town. "Well, let's head down there right away. I wanna take a look around the scrapyard before we head into the jungle." The streets of Esbeth were thankfully not very crowded, and as they headed south, it didn't take very long for the two of them to reach the scrap yard, marked by a sign that read "The Art of Scrapyard Maintenance." On entering, they would see a young man with dark skin and long hair tied into loose dreadlocks wearing no shirt, jeans, and washing a vehicle that was parked near the main building. He saw Juno and Marlowe and waved at them as they got close. "Hey there, how can I help you guys? If you're looking to take a look around to buy something, I can help you with that. If you're looking to sell, my uncle Artie handles that. He's in the building over there right now." He looked towards the main building before looking the two adventurers up and down, blushing a bit as he did so.

Dayan was a little surprised at how fast he was able to be expelled from Milo's body considering how snugly he was fitted inside the galotian. Thankfully the bull came out completely clean, and he wasted no time in getting up and giving Milo a hug. "Thanks for letting me sleep in ya Milo. I feel great!" After a bit, Dayan let Milo go and made his way back to his quarters, coming out after a few minutes wearing a t-shirt made of special material that made it a lot more protective than it was. He also wore a pair of jeans made out of a high tech denim that not only let it fit whatever sized wearer, perfect for the bull, but also had built in climate control so that the wearer doesn't overheat. He also wore a pair of sturdy boots to protect his feet. "All right, I'm ready when you are when you wanna head down."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:32 pm

"We've actually got a load of scrap and salvage we're looking to unload, but I wouldn't mind if we could have a probe around of your junk as well" Marlowe responded to the young man, a smirk on his face indicating that the innuendo was very clearly intended. "We're looking for potential parts for androids, and anything that could fit an old Casstech personal vessel" Marlowe explained. "...little gossip about the place wouldn't go unwanted either, if you happen to have seen anything unusual around these parts lately?"

"Wow, you look super casual, are those your own clothes?" Milo questioned Dayan, the galotian of course endlessly curious. "The only one I have is this suit that the captain gave me" He said, gesturing to his tight, SteeleTech jumpsuit that covered his whole body. "Clothes aren't really a thing for galotians, since we can kinda just make our bodies modest if we really need to... Oh, but anyway! Yes, let's get going!" Milo said suddenly with a smile, his divergent tangent coming to a, somewhat mercifully, rapid end as he remembered what they were doing, and started to saunter happily towards the ship's cargo bay exit.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:32 pm

"All right, give me a sec to go grab my uncle." The young man set down the rag he was holding and made his way into the building, coming back out a moment later followed by an older bald man. He turned to Marlowe and smiled a bit. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Artie, and I run this place. My nephew Geoff tells me you've got scrap to sell." Juno nodded here, smiling back. "Yeah. We have a bunch of extra scrap and parts after doing some ship upgrades, but I also wanted to peruse the yard to see if we could find anything useful." Geoff smiled at the half Ausar and put a shirt on, leaving his midriff exposed. "Well, I can help with that." Juno smiled and turned to his captain. "How about you negotiate the price of the scrap sale while I go take a look around to see if there's anything we can use? You're a better negotiator than I am."

"Yeah, these are my clothes. I got them before getting on the ship. They look super casual, but they're also technologically enhanced for more protection." Dayan walked with Milo out of the ship, shutting the ship as they stepped out. They walked down towards ground level, Dayan taking a look around. "Jeez, it's really warm here. Really makes you appreciate how New Texas has a very stable climate." As they walked along, they would see a bunch of guys stepping out of a building that looked like a bar, boozed up and a few with big, bulging bellies. "Jeez, that must be one hell of a bar."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:44 am

"Alright, try not to get too distracted though" Marlowe told Juno with a smirk. "I know what you're like around tech" He remarked, before turning his attention to Artie. "So, I've got salvage left over from retrofitting a Casstech out, most of the valuable parts were already claimed by the Nex Texan government as compensation, but there's still a lot of safe and stable metal left over, plus it's all cleaned up as well, no sign of rust or decay thanks to the work of my custodian... There's probably enough to make a small ship by itself, or at least finish putting together a patchwork one" Marlowe explained.

"Protection? Is being a chef that dangerous? Well, I suppose all those knives are sharp, and all the other stuff as well... and handling animals, so I guess you would need extra protection" Milo rambled on to himself as they walked about. He nodded in agreement with the bull about the weather. "Places like this can be tough for galotians, since we're kinda sensitive to temperature, if we're not very well nourished we can get kinda... melty" Milo said. "Not like, completely melted or anything, but it's harder to maintain a solid form, you know"

Milo followed Dayan's gaze, and smirked. "Looks like fun... ''Burt's Badass Meadhall'... well, it looks honest to it's name" Milo remarked before glancing at Dayan. "A big bull like you would look right at home in there"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:46 am

Artie listened to Marlowe explain, an intrigued look on his face. "I see. If that scrap is good quality, then I'll offer a good price. I need to see it in person to judge its quality though. I can arrange for some folks from the ship hangar to transport that scrap here right away if that's all right with you." While Artie and Marlowe negotiated, Geoff took Juno further into the scrap yard, letting Juno peruse at his leisure. "Is there anything striking your fancy Juno?" Juno was lost looking around in the scrap yard, his mind racing with the possibilities of what could be done. As they wandered though, something caught the half Ausar's eye. He ran over, and what looked like toes were sticking out of one of the scrap piles.

"Are those...toes?" Juno wasted no time moving around the scrap, and Geoff caught up to get a closer look. When he arrived though, what he saw was what looked like a person's foot stained grey and covered in soot. "What the hell?!" Feeling the foot though, Juno clocked that it felt a bit different than normal human tissue. It was artificial in a way that only someone very familiar with tech would be able to clock. "It's not a real foot. It feels similar to human tissue, but it's artificial. I think it's from an android." Hearing this, Geoff calmed down a lot. "Oh thank fuck. We don't have a human body on our hands. But if it feels that close to human tissue, it's gotta be from a really high quality android, probably a sex bot." Juno tapped a button on the side of his suit's neck, and a small scanner scanned the foot, revealing that it was still attached to the rest of the android. "Hey, this guy is still in one piece!" Juno immediately began to dig, moving scrap in an effort to dig the droid out.

"Well, I only just got these before we left New Texas. But you're not far off the mark. I likely won't do it on my own, but these clothes should help keep me safe if I need to go into dangerous areas to forage for ingredients or hunt down rare game." On hearing Milo's remarks, Dayan blushed a bit, and his eyes wandered to the front door of the meadhall. "Why don't we head in then? I'd like to get some info on some of the local ingredients here, maybe sample some of the local fare. The good thing about being from New Texas is that The Treatment protects me from genetic corruption, since my genes are already so modified." When they went in, they would see quite a few guys around the place, all chatting and drinking, some with large, bulgy bellies. Dayan clocked one pair of guys going into the bathrooms after another guy waddled out with a large belly. Putting that out of his mind to not get too aroused, Dayan led Milo along to the bar, looking for the owner to get some more info.

(Sorry about the huge delay in response, life got a bit much for me last week.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:37 pm

(You're fine, it'd be massively hypocritical of me to say otherwise considering my own delay... Although, I'll be honest, not really sure what to do with Marlowe at the moment that wouldn't just be a couple of lines)

"There's a lot of guys here" Milo so helpfully observed. "I guess it's easy to get thirsty in this place, that heat outside feels really heavy and thick, kinda like we're already in the jungle" Milo noted, a little more insightful with his comments this time as they approached the bar.

A tall, dark-skinned man who straddled the line of rugged-looking and stunningly attractive, came over to where they had gathered themselves. "New faces in town, eh? Fresh from the space-port or have you already sampled the delights of our little city-to-be?" He questioned, his voice deep yet gentle... Easily to converse with, but it had an edge that suggested it could be raised to a booming level if somebody caused a ruckus in the bar. "Names Burt, by the way, and yes, the Burt on the sign" He added as he cleaned a glass mug. "Don't cause no trouble and we'll get along fine" He told the pair.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:07 pm

( You're fine. I'm gonna have Juno come back up front with Geoff and a dug out Ben, we can just assume Marlowe and Artie worked out a favorable deal when they come back. )

While Juno was digging out the android, Geoff had gone off to get a hover barrow to take the droid up front, since he was pretty sure that this was what the half Ausar was after. When he came back, Juno had shifted enough of the scrap and junk to pull the entirety of the android out, and just as Geoff figured, it was an incredibly high quality sex droid. It had the appearance of a masculine male, with muscles somewhere between Marlowe and Dayan, a rather large bubble butt, and impressive genitalia that felt very real. His eyes were closed, and he wasn't moving. He seemed to be in perfectly good condition, minus being a bit covered in dirt and grime, but a good cleaning would fix that. Geoff got a good look at the android and he whistled loudly.

"Damn, this guy is fucking gorgeous. I wonder why he ended up at a scrap yard instead of the bedroom of some rich bureaucrat's adult kid." On examining and scanning him more, Juno found the problem. "His power cell is faulty. His personality core and functions are perfectly fine, but the part that lets him run needs to be repaired or replaced." On scanning what kind of power cell this droid used, Juno's eyes lit up. "You know, I have a compatible power cell to replace this one. We were in the market for an android, let's take him up front. I wanna see if I can get the captain to let us get this guy." Geoff smiled and nodded, and he and Juno loaded the droid onto the hover barrow before making their way to the front of the scrap yard, where Artie and Marlowe were shaking hands after coming to an agreement on the scrap that favored both parties.

Dayan smiled on seeing the bartender, as tall and handsome as any bull from his home planet, and walked up to the counter. "We're fresh from the port, have yet to sample the treats of this town." Dayan leaned on the counter, smirking as he talked with Burt. "I'm Dayan. I'm a chef from New Texas, and I'm traveling the galaxy to expand my flavor and culinary horizons to improve at my craft. I don't suppose you'd have any recommendations for a first timer and his friend, would you?" Dayan was referring to Milo here, not sure if Galotians could drink or not, but the prospect of trying flavors of another world was too enticing to the bull to pass up in this moment.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:42 pm

Marlowe turned his attention to the return of his comrade, and immediately raised an eyebrow at what Juno seemed to be carting with him. "...Tell me you haven't just dug up a dead body in the junkyard of a barely settled planet" Marlowe remarked. "The last thing we need is some crime syndicate on our tails about somebody who went missing" Marlowe told Juno.

_

"Well, I'd love to be able to recommend the local produce, but, uh..." Burt began, before frowning, and giving the sigh of a man who was tired of an argument. "Now I'll tell you this; The natives of this planet, the Zil? Damn, DAMN fine honey, like the best damned honey I've ever tasted... I've even managed to brew a cocktail, X-Zil-rate, from the stuff" Burt told the pair, seeming mightily proud of his claim before he deflated and gave a sigh again. "Problem is, Esbeth doesn't currently have diplomatic relations with the Zil, which means we don't trade... which means, the only way I get that sweet Zil honey is when freelancers bring me some and sell it to me, so... If you're looking for the authentic taste of Mhen'ga, then your options are my 50 credit X-Zil-rate, or going out to deal with the Zil directly"

"So... why can't you do that? Go deal with them directly yourself?" Milo questioned.

"Whilst most of the Zil are very friendly, excessively so for some, the actual leaders of the tribe around this area are... not hostile, exactly, but not really on friendly terms with the settlement yet, so it's a little dangerous approaching them in their territory... that, and, well... I'm just a barkeeper now, the old adventuring days are behind me" Burt explained.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay