Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:32 am

"Uh, yeah, I'm Dayan, and I was looing to travel the galaxy to become a better chef." Hearing Marlowe's offer for space travel made Dayan perk up a bit, and he smiled excitedly at Marlowe's offer. "Really? I don't have any issue with sharing space with others, but are you sure you'd be okay with sharing space with a New Texan? We're kind of notorious for our fertility and libido." Hearing Marlowe ask for a moment just made the bull nod before he sat down on a sturdy box nearby.

Meanwhile, the Ausar didn't put up much of a struggle as Marlowe patted him down and stripped him. He did wiggle a bit to try to resist being swallowed down by Marlowe, but the anti grav cuffs made that not possible, making him easy to gobble up for the bounty hunter.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:48 am

Marlowe had no intention of taking his time with the Ausar, who wasn't deserving of a slow, tantalizing drag down the Terran's gullet. Marlowe quickly slid the villain's legs all the way in to his hips, before lifting him up, showing off Marlowe's deceptive physical strength despite his lithe frame, and allowing gravity to help slide his bounty the rest of the way down to his stomach, making him splash into the absolute tank of bull cum Marlowe still carried. So full was Marlowe that besides from a few bulges from the Ausar's body, his gut didn't actually seem to swell any larger.

"Now then, you sit there nice and quiet and I won't make this ride any rougher than it needs to be" Marlowe instructed the Ausar in his stomach one last time, before turning back to Dayan with a smile.

"As far as fertility and libido goes... Well, I doubt any of us are modded to get knocked up, but we also have a galotian on our squad, and I'm sure any issues being pent up or needing to rut, he'll be more than willing to help, if neither myself or First Officer Valeris are available" Marlowe assured him. "And I don't intend to keep us stuck in space, we'll definitely be planet-hopping a lot, so you'll have plenty of pit stops to gather supplies and let off some steam. In fact, once some ship maintenance is finished, it's my plan to head for Mhen'ga immediately after leaving here, so I'm sure you'll get your hands on a lot of jungle fruits and honey to cook with" Marlowe told him. "The only possible downside we have right now is that we're only operating out of a Casstech Z14 at the moment, so... it's pretty intimate and cozy at the moment, but we've got one crew quarter left, if you're interested" Marlowe offered.

Marlowe blinked before he gasped. "Oh! I'm sorry! With all this excitement I forgot to introduce myself" He said, blushing a little and extending a hand out to Dayan. "Marlowe Steele... yes, 'that Steele'" He told the bull.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:02 am

Dayan was still trying to process everything that was going on, but Marlowe offering him the chance to travel across the galaxy made the battered bull look quite excited. "I see. Well, I personally prefer intimate and cozy myself, and the chance to work with foods of different planets is too good to pass up." Dayan's mind was running wild with all the different possible dishes he could make, but he was snapped back to reality when he heard Marlowe introduce himself. "Oh wow, I've never met a future CEO before." The bull was understandably surprised, but he smiled and took Marlowe's hand, the bull's hand being a bit larger than the Terran's only by a bit, and covered in callouses characteristic to someone who works in the kitchen. "I'm Dayan Taurus. It's a pleasure to meet you Captain Steele. And I think I will take that offer, if you'll have me. I'll make sure your crew is kept well fed."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:34 am

"Yeah, well... 'future' is the key word there, I'm not exactly important yet" Marlowe murmured, before shrugging it off and smiling; He didn't want to bog down Dayan with all of his personal problems right now, and the Ausar in his belly just glancing against their walls helpfully reminded him that he had more pressing business. "Anyways... We're setting off before sun-down, Hangar Barn 3" Marlowe instructed him. "If you need to gather any possessions or say your farewells to anyone, that's how long you've got... You should probably get yourself patched up in the mean-time too, since we don't actually have a medical officer yet... hmm..." Marlowe said, thoughtfully, before shrugging. "Sure we'll find somebody on Mhen'ga with some expertise... Anyway, I've got to collect this bounty, I'll see you on the Artful Dodger, Provisioner Dayan" Marlowe said with a smirk, before giving a wave and parting ways.

Marlowe would make his way back to Government House, keen to report on the successful capture of the Ausar, and to collect his bounty.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:12 am

Listening to Marlowe talk, Dayan nodded as the human gave him instructions on when and where to meet up. "Understood. I'll be there Captain Steele." Dayan smiled and gave a salute before he left the alley, off to first and foremost find a medical droid to get some first aid.

At the front of the Government House was Big T, chatting with a half Ausar, half Bull stud of a man. "Well Sheriff, any progress on the case of that Ausari assailant?" The half Ausar sighed before shaking his head. "Nothing today Big T. Though I have heard that there's a Terran bounty hunter with a massive stomach snooping around as well." Hearing this, Big T snickered a bit. "Yeah, that would be Marlowe. He and his tech officer Juno were chatting with me about the confiscated ship, and I told him about this situation as well, so hopefully with more on this case we should have it sorted out soon." As Big T said this, he saw Marlowe walking up to the Government House, and smirked. "Well speak of the devil."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:20 am

Marlowe grinned, and gave a wave to Big T once he caught the big bull's eye. "Hey T... Caught that Ausar for you, no sweat" He said, proudly patting his stomach. "Give me a moment and I'll have him ready for your custody... You can watch if you like" Marlowe added with a wink, before turning around and squatting. He pressed a button at the small of his back on his suit, making a zip appear, which he then tugged down to reveal his ass. He didn't mind showing it, nudity was pretty much accepted on New Texas, so he had no concern for breaking any decency laws.

He began to grunt, and the big bulge in his stomach not only shrank a little, but seemed to drop further down his stomach. After a few moments, the malevolent Ausar, who was absolutely drenched in bull-cum, practically painted white with Big T's own frosting, slid out along with a few puddles of cum. The Ausar was still bound at both wrists and ankles by Marlowe's grav-cuffs, but even then he wasn't going to move much with how soaked he was. Marlowe quickly clenched his butt and sealed his suit back up, standing up and turning back around to face Big T and the sheriff with a wide grin, before he looked down, and frowned. His stomach was still bloated with cum, but only enough to make him look moderately pregnant now, much less than he had been just moments before.

"You stole Big T's cum from me, you ass... I was enjoying being so bloated. I hope you get what you deserve" Marlowe growled at the Ausar, before sighing and looking back up at the other two. "Once we switch cuffs, Sheriff, he's all yours" Marlowe said with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:18 am

Big T smiled when he saw Marlowe, and raised an eyebrow at the Terran saying he found the perp. "I see. In that case, let me call Zephyr out here, because we're probably gonna need the hose." Big T pulled up his holo watch and typed out a message on it while Marlowe pushed the perp out of his body. The Ausar landed with a hard thud on the ground, still struggling a bit in his anti grav cuffs, but the exhaustion from earlier plus the slick cum made it impossible for him to do much of anything. Hearing Marlowe get upset, he just chuckled a bit. "Oh cry me a river you bovine loving-"

The Ausar was cut off from finishing his insult by a high pressure jet of water hitting him, making him try to block it, though he wasn't very successful due to the cuffs. The one spraying him down was Big T's Amazoness secretary Zephyr, a pissed look on her face. "Yeah yeah buddy, say whatever you want, just save it until after we toss your ass in prison for all the assaults you did." After some concentrated spray, the Ausar was left dazed, dripping with water but otherwise clean, as were Marlowe's cuffs.

The Sheriff, Ciaran, then stepped forward and swapped out Marlowe's anti grav cuffs for his own, not giving the perp a chance to fight back. As this was happening, Big T stepped up to Marlowe and extended a hand. "Well Mr. Steele, we can't thank you enough for bringing this scoundrel in. The people of New Texas will sleep much easier now that." Saying this, he turned back around to Ciaran, but the full Ausar was nowhere to be found. Just the Treated half Ausar with a large belly, which was wiggling quite a bit, and he stepped forward to Marlowe, entering some data into it along the way. "Well, with the perp booked, all that's left is to pay you your bounty for bringing him in." Marlowe's would receive a notification of a received award of ten thousand credits, and, smiling, Big T added another five thousand credits for good measure. "The extra 5K is for bringing him in so fast."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:55 pm

A gleeful grin escaped Marlowe's lips when he witnessed the Ausar perp being hosed down by the big, burly and entirely unsympathetic cowgirl. He was quite content to watch the goings on, and gave a smirk of amusement when the Ausar seemed dazed by the watery assault he'd been subjected to, and gratefully took his grav-cuffs back with a smile from Ciaran.

He turned his attention to Big T once again, smile going wider now, before shaking the offered hand before him yet again. "Don't mention it, T, happy to help make this a safer place even without the reward" Marlowe assured him, following his gaze and grinning once more when he saw no sign of the Ausar, save the wiggling, expanded stomach of Ciaran. He gave a nod and a smile at receiving his prize. "Thanks Sheriff, I appreciate it" He said, before blinking in surprise at the bonus Big T gave him. "Oh, you didn't have to do that... but uh, thanks, T" Marlowe said, this time with an almost bashful smile instead. "So, uh, by the way, I've recruited a bull by the name of Dayan to serve on my crew, so I can assure you that we'll always have a piece of New Texas wherever we go" Marlowe said, before smiling. "...Until next time, T... Don't be a stranger, shoot me a message some time, and let me know if you ever need another bounty chasing down... or perhaps, maybe, some SteeleTech support, if we're both lucky" Marlowe said, before waving goodbye and departing once again.

He made his way back to the hangar. Truth be told, he hadn't been gone all that long, so he was interested to see just how fast Juno and Milo had dealt with the brand new retro-fits to the Dodger.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:22 pm

"It's just a thank you for what you've done for us. It may seem like a small thing, but New Texas exists as a sexual paradise that prides respect of consent, so a perp like this poses a real threat for our planet." Big T smiled at Marlowe's bashfulness, finding the Terran's humility very endearing. "Have a safe journey Marlowe, and keep Dayan safe for me. He's a bright young man who has a bright future as a chef, and universe hopping knowledge would be a major help with that." Big T waved to Marlowe as he walked off, and he, Ciaran, and Zephyr made their way to the jail, ready to deal with the Ausar until the prison transport arrived to take him away.

When Marlowe got back to the hangar, he would see that Juno hadn't made much progress with retro fits, but the other ship they were given for parts was practically disassembled, divided into neat sections and parts, waiting to be integrated into the Dodger. Juno was looking over a set of blueprints, deep in thought. He turned to Marlowe, and smirked. "Hey Captain, you came at a really good time. I finished stripping the other ship and am looking over how to best integrate them with the Dodger. But weapons aren't the only thing that I was able to take. I have enough parts to not only outfit the Dodger with weapons, but to reinforce the frame and hull as well as expand the actual inside of the ship, so it's not gonna be so cramped."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:56 pm

Marlowe blinked at the sight when he'd walked into the hangar where the Artful Dodger was parked. Whilst he knew he hadn't been gone for that long, he was utterly amazed at just how much deconstruction Juno had already done. What seemed to have taken the half-Ausar only an hour or so likely would have taken Marlowe himself about a week filled with frustration and sore hands. Though he'd been serving as a co-pilot and had upgraded the ship's original systems on the journey over, Marlowe was only now beginning to see, and appreciate, the scope of Juno's talents. A smile crept over his face, as in that moment, he was quite glad he'd met Juno, and that his cousin Irons hadn't managed to sway him over to his side of the family divide.

"Nice work, Juno, sounds like you've got your work cut out for you though... Is there anything I can do to help? I might not have the technical expertise you do, but I can lift and work as good as any of these New Texan bulls around here" Marlowe offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:21 am

"Thanks Captain, that'd be a big help. Milo's been helping move stuff too, but since he helped me with my mobility earlier he's been weighed down by more than just the parts."

Juno smirked here, and gave his captain's belly a playful poke as they got to work. Between Juno, Milo and Marlowe, they managed to get quite a lot of work done, not letting any piece of the ship go to waste as they retrofitted the Dodger. By the end of the day, they were finally done, and the Dodger looked like an entirely new ship. She was polished to a beautiful finish, and was bigger than before. The ship was also outfitted with the weaponry needed for their journey, and the inside was also larger and more comfortable as well, with plenty of room for their current crew as well as a few more people.

"Well, here we are. I hope that I did a good job."

As they looked over their handiwork, they heard a whistle behind them, and there stood Dayan, the bull that Marlowe had helped earlier, with a few suitcases, mainly clothes of different kinds as well as specially made cooking supplies for the bull's use. "Now that's an awesome ship!"

Hearing this made Juno blush a tiny bit, but he just smirked and looked Dayan up and down. "Thanks. I heard that the Captain had hired on a New Texan as our provisions officer. Might that be you?" Dayan smirked and walked up to Juno, extending a hand to the half Ausar. "That's right. My name is Dayan Terras. It's a pleasure to meet you." Juno smiled and returned the handshake. "Juno Valeris, engineer for the Dodger."

(I just had an idea. We kind of tossed around the idea of bringing in Ben, what if we also made him the medical droid for the crew?)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:21 am

(Works for me, the Ben character is pretty flexible, though should we have him on Mhen'ga instead of Tarkus? And I guess with how his personality and looks can be somewhat customized, should we share using him? So I could play him against your characters, and vice-versa?)

"Mobility, huh? Well, don't get tooooo used to it, because I was thinking I might relax in there on the way to Mhen'ga" Marlowe retorted with a grin of his own, before they carried on with the fittings and designs that Juno had settled on. Marlowe was every bit as strong and efficient as he promised, and despite his belly, could labour as good as any, clearly not afraid of hard work. Milo, likewise, really came into his own, especially when it came to fine-tuning things in cramped or tight areas, his gooey and malleable body able to fit through tight, hard cracks with ease. He himself was still gravid with Juno's cum. He'd absorbed some as a snack to keep him going, but hadn't yet decided on what he wanted to do with the rest yet.

When they stood together at the end, admiring their handiwork, Milo cooed in awe. "It almost looks like a completely different ship..." He murmured. Marlowe just nodded appreciatively and approvingly. "It looks great, Juno. I was surprised at how much you've got out of it... You're one top class tech" Marlowe remarked with a grin, actually putting an arm around Juno, holding the pair of them together. After enjoying the moment, he let go and turned around when they heard the whistle behind them, and smiled widely.

"Oh wow! We've got a bull on our team now?!" Milo quipped excitedly, before also shaking Dayan's hand very enthusiastically. "I'm Milo! Milo... uh, I, don't actually have a last name, so I'm just Milo!" He said, happily. "I'm the custodian, as well as what I like to think of as the 'Relief Officer'" Milo said with a grin. "Please let me relieve you ANYTIME Mr. Terras!" Milo said, smartly saluting.

Marlowe snickered. "Milo, at least let Dayan get settled on the ship before you get him hard" the captain suggested, before nodding at Dayan. "Glad you could make it, Dayan... Come on in, we'll show you around and let you get settled, before we make our take-off preparations" Marlowe said, offering for the New Texan to follow them aboard the ship.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:15 pm

( That works for me, but maybe we should have a few key characteristics be locked in, stuff like hair color, height, stuff like that? )

"Yes sir!" Dayan gave a silly salute, quite likable and approachable for how large and muscular he was. With nothing else stopping them, the crew made their way on board. The ship was larger on the inside now than it was before, with higher ceilings, something to be appreciated by the tall bull. The crew quarters were divided by two beds to a room, with the exception of the Captain's quarters, which were much more comfortable and had a large single bed. Dayan set his stuff in one of the unclaimed quarters with a larger bed, still marveling at how high tech everything looked. When they made their way to the galley, the bull looked like a kid in a candy store. Juno had basically stolen the other ship's kitchen and put in in the Dodger, and everything was much more up to date.

"This is awesome! You don't see kitchens like this on New Texas." Juno smirked at Dayan's awe, and patted the bull on the back.

"I basically took the other ship's kitchen. We also took the chance to stock up on ingredients for the journey, so we should have plenty of basic necessities, and anything more perishable we can get on each planet."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:21 pm

(Well, since he's a robot, shall we keep him silver-coloured as default? As for height, I'm not that fussed so whichever you prefer :))

"Is there anything from the other ship you HAVEN'T been able to repurpose?" Marlowe questioned Juno, smirking slightly. "...Well, jokes aside, any parts or metal left over we'll put in the hold and sell off as salvage on Mhen'ga, I'm pretty sure they have a scrapyard there that'll pay decent money for spaceship parts" Marlowe remarked. "Anything we can't take with us, well... Hopefully the New Texans can find a use for it, maybe melt it down for building parts if they need too... Oh, that reminds me" Marlowe said, wrinkling his nose a little before turning to the jubilant Dayan.

"By the way, Dayan, it kind of slipped my mind since I was unarmed when we first met, but... some of places we may end up going, they'll be dangerous, too dangerous to be unarmed, so, basically... What I'm saying is, I hope you don't mind the occasional presence of guns and weapons, since New Texas had a pacifistic policy" Marlowe pointed out. "Since you're the provisions officer, hopefully you won't be drawn into any of the conflicts I might end up steering us toward, but all the same... I just want you to be aware of the kind of experiences we may get ourselves into" Marlowe finished.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:27 pm

( We can keep his hair silver. And I would prefer we make him around Dayan's height. )

Dayan turned to Marlowe when talked to, and he listened intently when he was told about what to expect. "I understand. I didn't expect this to be a pleasure cruise, and that Ausar beating my ass not withstanding, I do know how to defend myself. I can also make meals that are really good at keeping the crew strong, but if the journey's gonna be as dangerous as you say we should probably see about getting a medic, or at least a medical android."

Juno just patted Dayan on the back, smiling warmly. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now though, I'll start running the final launch scans and get the barn crew to help us load up what scrap we can take with us." Juno made his way from the Galley to the Bridge of the ship, sitting in his chair and beginning to run diagnostics on the ship while getting in contact with the crew of the barn.

While this happened, Dayan smiled before looking around again. "I guess I'll take this chance to get familiar with the gally so I know what I have to work with." Dayan started looking around the galley, seeing where all the cooking utensils were, as well as the food stores for the ship, and brainstorming what kind of meals he could make. As he did this, he was bent over, and Marlowe and Milo would get a good view of his butt, which was quite impressive and shapely for a bull. Dayan still only had a jockstrap on at the moment, but he had packed more modest clothing for when he was on other planets.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:34 am

(Big boi :P)

"You have a nice butt" Milo told Dayan with a smile, so bluntly that Marlowe almost choked, before clearing his throat. "Well, I best take my position... Dayan, if you need to know anything about the ship, I'm sure Milo here can answer any question or fill any need you might have" Marlowe told the bull.

"ANY need" Milo emphasised with a grin, which just made Marlowe smirk and shake his head. "I'll leave you to to it. Welcome to the crew, Dayan" Marlowe said once more, before going to join Juno at the bridge, taking up the pilot's position.

"So... you don't wear a lot of clothes" Milo observed, the social mastermind that he was. "I like it. You have a nice physique" Milo said, moving to stand beside Dayan, leaning against a counter. "...When we're all settled after launch, I wouldn't mind squeezing into you" He told Dayan with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:09 am

Dayan was a little surprised at how forward Milo was about his light wardrobe, but he didn't pay that any mind as he listened to Marlowe filling him in. When he was welcomed to the crew, he stood up and gave a cute salute, coming across as quite cute. "Thank you sir!"

Once Marlowe had left, Dayan turned back to Milo finally, still blushing a bit, but not put off by how forward the Galotian was. "Not really. When you come from a sex driven planet like New Texas and you've got a pretty big butt like I do, clothes tend to feel pretty restricting." Hearing Milo's offer for some fun, it piqued Dayan's interest. "Those rumors about how sexually driven Galotians are seem to be true. Well, I'd love to take you up on that offer once I've got my stuff set up in here Milo, but I'm also kind of curious. With how gravid your belly is right now, I kind of wanna see if I'll fit in there, after we're done with our proverbial roll in the hay of course."

Once Marlowe came back to the Pilot's chair, Juno turned to him, smirking to himself. "All systems are green and ready for launch Captain. The ship's performance is projecting to be almost 50% of what it was before, and it should take us about 18 hours to reach M'henga from New Texas."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:23 am

"Long ride, we may as well get ourselves comfortable... Once the barn crew's finished getting the salvage on board, we'll launch" Marlowe remarked, smoothing some hair out his face. "Mhen'ga..." Marlowe remarked, before pulling his codex up. "Mostly jungle and only recently settled by the UGC, who're still in talks with the dominant intelligence, the Zil, a tribal-natured bee-like people... also observable are the Naleen, serpent-bodied feline creatures, and the Vanae, akin to Terran Pitcher Plants albeit with sentience" Marlowe rattled off. "Well, I hope you enjoyed all the open space of New Texas, Juno, because it sounds like things are about to get a lot cosier" Marlowe remarked to his first mate.

"Oh, I meant literally squeezing into you" Milo told him. "Like, climbing up your butt... When it comes to sex, I'm better on bottom, the hunger for cum makes me that much more into it, you know? But I'm super willing to eat you up as well" Milo said with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:22 am

"I can handle the cosier confines, but I'm worried about the obstruction to sight. Kind of difficult to see where to aim if there's too much nature. I have special tactical surveillance drones to help with that, but I just hope that they'll be enough." Juno sighed as he ran some more diagnostics on his own gear as well as the ship. Sighing, Juno leaned back, a hand resting on his once again flat stomach. About twenty minutes later, Juno would receive a message from the barn crew. "The barn is done loading up the salvage we can fit on board. We can launch on your order captain."

"I see. I'm not used to being on top, but I'm willing and able. I'm a verse, but guys like to bury their cocks in my ass. And I'd be more than happy to fill your belly for a while Milo, though are you gonna be able to fit me in there? You seem like you've got quite the meal in there already." Dayan chuckled a bit as he put a hand on Milo's jumpsuit clad belly, which was still gravid and large from Juno's cum.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:42 am

"It may end up being a better strategy to fight in close quarters, but don't worry, I can handle that... I'm experienced in jungle warfare, one of my earliest jobs was a raid on an illegal gene-mod facility in the New Amazon... The important thing is to keep your body covered, and if you feel anything bite or latch to you, codex it immediately to see if you need treatment for anything... Just be cautious and you'll be just fine" Marlowe explained to Juno, as the pair carried on chatting about Mhen'ga and jungle survival until the barn crew was finished. "Right then... All crew to your stations, we're ready for launch" Marlowe announced over the ship's intercom.

"Oh, don't worry about this" Milo told Dayan, poking his cum-filled stomach. "I can just process this into mass and then there'll be plenty of room for you... You should have seen me when we first came to the planet, I was all big and muscly like you thanks to Juno feeding me" Marlowe told him, before they heard the intercom. "Oh, looks like that's our cue to park our butts" Milo said with a smile, before happily trotting off down the hall to the cockpit and settling in his seat.

Marlowe waited until Dayan announced that he was all settled in. "Very well then, Officer Valeris, let's go to space" Marlowe ordered.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay