Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:00 am

Juno rolled his eyes at Marlowe's words, though his concern was understandable. "First of all, if I had found a dead body, I wouldn't have brought it to you, I would have informed the proper authorities. Second, this is an extremely high quality sex android made to resemble and feel like a real person. His power cell is faulty, but I can repair it easily, and I have that android upgrade chip I've been working on, the one that gives full medical functions to any android it is installed in. If you buy this droid, I can make him a medical officer for our crew that also doubles as a sex droid. Seems like it would be really good for morale, or at least that's how I see it."

=

Dayan gave it some thought for a moment. 50 credits was a lot for a drink, but he had more than enough of his own funds for this kind of culinary sampling, and if it tasted good enough, it would mean risking the potentially dangerous interactions with aliens would be worth it. "Well, I am still really curious. If this honey is as good as you say it is I could make quite a few pastries or marinated meat dishes with it..." After a moment, Dayan made up his mind before turning to Milo. "I'm gonna get an X-Zil rate to try it. Can you have stuff like this? I can get you one too."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:14 pm

"...and, you found this android in a junk yard, on Mhen'ga? no offence" Marlowe questioned, the last part directed at Artie, whom he'd just finished negotiating with. "...Look, if you're sure that it's personality banks are all intact and it's not rampant or something, then I might be open to it... but I've seen abandoned sexbots go crazy and they're no joke" Marlowe told Juno. "...He's pretty good-looking, I'll give him that" Marlowe admitted before sighing and turning Artie again. "That price we agreed on? How about we knock off whatever you want for the android as well in exchange for it?" Marlowe offered.

x

"Oh, yeah!" Milo assured Dayan. "I can eat and drink and taste flavours and stuff, I just don't really get any nutrients from them... unless they've got cum in. Does this drink have cum in?" Milo questioned.

"Not this particular one" Burt remarked, as he'd turned to pull a bottle down from the bar shelves. "I should warn you, this can be pretty strong... and supply is fairly limited, so I only allow two servings per customer every couple of hours" Burt told them. "At least, untill something is worked out with the Zil, anyway... there's a Kaithrit around the settlement somewhere, a Pyrite tech of some kind, green hair... he might be able to tell you more, he's been disappearing into the jungles lately, though I gotta say, whenever he comes back, he looks like he's been through a fight or two, and not on the winning side, either" Burt told them.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:31 am

Juno was pulling up a diagnostic report on the robot he had been running, and the results from that report were ready. "Everything about him except that power cell are fully intact and unused. It's like whatever company made him threw him out without ever using him after his defect was discovered. If I can repair him though, he'd be joining the crew with a fresh personality as if he were a fully new droid."

"None taken, this is the first I'm hearing of this." Artie was a little apprehensive about the fact that a sex droid had ended up in his scrap yard, but he could see Juno's interest in it, so he was hoping that Marlowe agreed to take it just so he didn't have to worry about it anymore. On hearing Marlowe's offer, Artie mulled it over for a bit before responding. "Let's knock off one fifth of the agreed price then. There isn't much incentive to hang onto a complex sex droid that looks impossible for normal folk to repair anyway."

------

Dayan figured as much with Milo, and on hearing Burt mention the Pyrite tech, it made the bull curious. "Hm... It might be worth asking about. If it doesn't involve the Zil, maybe it could be a lead that the Captain and Juno can use..." Dayan mulled this over for a bit before Burt finished pouring their drinks, and the bull paid the 100 credits for the liquor. Once payment went through, Dayan picked his up and gave it a smell. "Oh wow, this smells way stronger than any liquor we had access to on New Texas." Calming his nerves, Dayan took a breath and took a sip of the liquor. Immediately his eyes light up on tasting it. "This is incredible! The aroma tells me that this is a really strong liquor, but it doesn't taste like alcohol at all! And this might be the best tasting honey anything I've ever tasted!"

Dayan mulled on the taste for a while longer, his mind racing on what he could do with honey like this, and he eventually made his mind up. "Hm... How dangerous are the Zil? Part of me can't help but wonder if they can't be negotiated with..."

(I've never gotten far enough into TiTS to do the Plantation side quest, but I was thinking of having Dayan think along the lines of having Mhen'ga open up trade with the Zil. Would that be something we don't do? Or would you be okay with that?)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:28 am

"Works for me" Marlowe told Artie, once again offering to shake his hand. "You get all that scrap, and I get a payday AND a new medical officer... I don't suppose you have a Raskvel Coil Cannon hiding in here somewhere as well?" Marlowe remarked before smirking. "I kid, I doubt a Tarkus junker could even make it this far... Either way, pleasure doing business with you" Marlowe told Artie, before nodding at Juno. "Alright, you take him back to the ship and get him fixed up, a medical officer will be useful if we need to go into the jungle for this probe... I'll see what information I can glean around town in the meantime" Marlowe told Juno.

_

(I can super-condense the Plantation quest down so that we can do it :) I know it well enough, plus I can just pull up the wiki as well... It's actually a fairly male-centric quest so not too much needs to be changed, but I can cut out the whole plantation stuff and lead straight in with finding the Zil)

"Honestly? The Zil usually aren't hostile at all... in fact, they're normally obsessed with mating" Burt said with a smirk, before frowning. "Something with the local tribe lately must have changed to make them so... aggressive" Burt told Dayan, before shrugging. "I'd go and investigate myself, but... I'm trying to keep a low profile" Burt told him. "Like I said, that green-haired Kaithrit is your best bet for information... I can't quite remember his name... Kale, Kase, something like that... If you hang around by either the nearby Pyrite officer or the road into the jungle, you're bound to spot him. You can't miss him, he's the scrawniest Pyrite worker you've ever seen... he's actually kinda cute, gets plenty of looks from the boys here" Burt said, chuckling.

Whilst this was all happening, it was becoming quite apparent that Milo couldn't exactly handle his drink, as he was taking slurps of his honey mead every few seconds until his glass was empty. Of course, without any internal digestive organs, the alchohol just absorbed straight into him, causing him to sway a little in his seat and start smiling, his gaze wandering around the bar.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:15 am

"Roger." Juno nodded and, with Geoff's help, hauled the droid back to the ship with Artie seeing everyone off. After bringing back the droid, Geoff bid Juno farewell and returned to the scrap yard. Juno wasted no time in beginning to fix the droid. The power cell was one that Juno hadn't seen very often, but he was something of a hoarder for this kind of stuff, so he was able to repair the power cell with no problem. While he was at it, he got the droid cleaned up, and grabbed his upgrade chip, installing it effortlessly into the droid. Once everything was ready, Juno sighed, and plugged the droid in, allowing him to not only awaken, but to initially charge his power cell so that he can remain awake. Due to the upgrades that Juno had made, not only would this sex droid also have full medical functions that would make the newest nurse droids look obsolete, but his power cell would also be able to self charge without having to hook up to a power source, effectively allowing him to run indefinitely without having to use the ship's power.

"All right. Time to wake up medical officer." With one final smirk, Juno activated the droid, allowing him to slowly wake up as his power cell charges initially.

"Hm... I wonder what would make a sex driven society get hostile like that... This is definitely something I wanna investigate. Thanks for the info Burt, and thanks for the mead. It was the best damn liquor I've ever had." Dayan smirked as he finished his drink, definitely much better at holding his liquor, though he did seem more relaxed than before. On seeing the Galotian though, he was a bit concerned. "Hey Milo, you okay? You seem a bit...wobbly, for lack of a better term." Seeing the weird way that Milo was acting made the bull somewhat worried. On looking at the glass though, his worry just compounded.

"Oh fuck, please tell me I didn't just make you drunk off your jiggly ass... It makes sense that you'd not be able to handle your liquor, you don't have a liver or anything to filter it before it affects your system..."

(That works for me, I'm just sorry if I don't really follow the peaceful path very well. Also, with Ben, we agreed to go back and forth playing him, right? Depending on whose character he's interacting with?)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:31 am

"Heh, you said my ass is jiggly... thanks, so's yours..." Milo retorted, grinning up at Dayan drunkenly before reaching over and stroking Dayan's butt cheeks. "Mmm, big butt I'd like to slide into, hehe..." Milo mumbled.

At this display, Burt merely smirked. "Just so you know, there's no public indecency laws established here" He informed the two of them. "Just in case you felt like it... But also, if you're worried about your friend, I can give you a jug of ice" Burt told Dayan. "A bunch of ice tends to sober up galotians pretty fast, something about how they absorb the water and temperature or something" Burt told him.

"No indemecency laws?" Milo questioned, before his eyes narrowed with a much more critical eye as he scoped out the rest of the bar. "I want a big cock to suck..." he said, starting to rise off of his stool and wander off.

Burt smirked again. "I'd offer, but I've got a pretty unusual package... anyway, guessing you'll want that jug of ice, huh?" Burt asked Dayan.

x

There were sounds of whirring and buzzing and exhaust fans for a moment as the android booted up, before it's steel-toned eyes opened up. Fingers twitched, toes twitched, muscles moved as it appeared to be running checks on it's mobility. It sat up slowly, before turning it's expressionless eyes upon Juno.

"Error, Memory Files Corrupted" It announced in a mechanical voice. "Quarantining Corrupted Files. Resetting Personality Preferences. Restoring Factory Settings... Additional Files Detected, Incorporating... Restarting Unit With Available Updates"

The android then seemed to fall asleep for the briefest of moments before waking up again, locking eyes on Juno, and then smiling. "Greetings, Consumer! On behalf of JoyCo, Thank you for purchasing this Ben-14 unit, me!" The robot quipped, more emotion in it's voice now. "I'm sure you're as eager to get to know me as I am to know you, but first, I need to register you as my owner and establish your preferences regarding my standard-issued personality and physical features... Please speak your name and preferences for my identity, or fill out this questionnaire, whichever is most convenient!" It announced, as a Codex page seemed to emit out from it's chest.

"If you're looking for a specific physical or personality preference and are unable to find it, JoyCo provides additional modifications to download for a small donation" The android assured Juno, before falling quiet with a smile on it's face.

(No worries, I'm sure I can guide the way good enough :) And yeah, that was the idea, time will tell how that works xD)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:52 am

Dayan blushed at Milo feeling up his butt, and as much as he kind of wanted to indulge the Galotian, they did have stuff to do, so Dayan turned to Burt while holding Milo by his suit. "Yes please, just so he doesn't try to suck off every big dicked guy in the settlement and turn into a cum blimp. Though it probably wouldn't hurt to get him something to eat..."

On seeing the droid boot up, Juno started to have thoughts fly through his head about the droid and JoyCo, but put them aside for the moment in order to finish getting set up. "Uh, my name is Juno Valeris, but you can call me Juno. I'm the Tech Officer and I guess the Second in Command for the crew of the Dodger. You're gonna be the Medical Officer for the Dodger, so as far as personality goes I was thinking very caring and worried about others' health, while still being flirty and ready to fool around..." Juno continued to list off personality traits fitting for both a medical officer and sex droid. Overall, the droid would be a fun personality more than willing to fuck or be fucked, as we as a caring and patient personality that fits a medical officer. On thinking about physical characteristics, Juno looked at the droid's rump, as well as his own. "As far as physical characteristics go, I think I'd like your butt to be bigger, to match the size of mine. On another note, do you have a default name?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:24 am

Burt just smirked as he pulled out a jug and proceeded to scoop some ice into it from a machine, whilst Milo was squirming in Dayan's grasp. "Come on, I already sucked you off earlier, let me give other guys a chance!" He'd whinge, showcasing his eternal lack of shame or embarrassment at announcing his sexual exploits, though it was admittedly a common thing for Galotians. The jug was placed between them. "With an attitude like that, the Zil would love him, maybe something to keep in mind if you're intent on trying to settle a peace accord with them" Burt remarked.

x

The measurement bars and tooltip options on the Codex screen changed constantly as Juno spoke to the android, layers upon layers of nonsensical code essentially defining the robot's personality word for word. The robot itself merely nodded along, occasionally humming in confirmation or just generally sounding appreciative.

"My default name is Ben-14, but as my newest owner, or at least the one that first booted me up, you have exclusive rights to name me whoever, or whatever you like" The robot informed him. "I also have multiple options for different contexts... for example, you might keep my name as Ben, but I could insist you call me Doctor or even Master, if you so wish... Some people like using names to hint at their relationships, or just to be goofy, so my database states" The android added with a smirk.

"Why don't you have a think about what to call me whilst I inflate my ass to your preferred size?" The synthetic offered, turning his body and leaning over the worktable, pointing his behind towards Juno.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:07 am

On seeing the jug of ice, Dayan smiled at Burt. "Thank you for the advice. And thanks for the ice." Dayan pulled Milo closer and gave him the jug of ice. "Not while you're drunk. Eat the ice in this jug and I won't be opposed to you sucking off any guys who are okay with it." Even though Dayan wasn't screaming from the top of his lungs about his sexual exploits, he also wasn't shrinking into his seat the more Milo spoke in his drunken stupor.

As the droid spoke and bent over, Juno was giving it some thought, and he also blushed at some thoughts and ideas that the droid mentioning Master as an insisted name. After a bit, Juno made up his mind. "I think for the name we all refer to you as, I think just Ben would be easiest. But while you're doing your Medical Officer duties we could just refer to you as Doc. And as far as Master as a nickname goes, I think you would need to chat with the crew to see what they want to call you while having sex. I don't mind calling you Master during sex though. Being the submissive one in that way sounds fun." As Juno spoke, he was removing his jump suit out of habit, since he preferred to only wear it while out and about, which would give Ben a better look at the half Ausar's ass and how big he should make his own.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:39 am

"Oooh, issat vodka?, yay!" Milo squeaked, grabbing the whole jug and, like any doofus chad, began downing the whole thing. The water itself gave him a little bloat to his belly, and Dayan would see as the ice not only melted inside of him, but also spread through his whole system. Milo gave a shudder, and blinked. "...wow, I've never had my eyes go from blurry to really detailed that fast before" He commented. "Uh... what were we talking about? Honey, or something, right? No, bees!" He said, gathering his senses. Clearly, the brief moment of smashedness was utterly forgotten, along with anything he said.

Burt snorted with amusement, shaking his head. "Galotians..." He murmured, chuckling, before looking up, and he gave a nod out the door. "Looks like that cat's back, he's the one you'll wanna talk to about the Zil... he's got more news on the locals than I do"

Outside the bar, a slim little Kaithrit lad was walking somewhat uncomfortable past the establishment. He had green hair, eyes that weren't the same colour, and was clad in a red jumpsuit, not unlike Milo's SteeleTech one, albeit clearly a different company. The cat's figure was subtle, although he had more eye-catching hips and behind. He was also, however, clutching one shoulder as it's arm hung weakly from it's side. He looked like he'd been in a fight, and not exactly on the winning side.

x

"Default and simple, fine by me" Ben announced with a smirk. "But what should I call you, Juno? Since I'm not giving you a check-up right now, and it seems like we've both got our bare behinds out..." Ben purred, as he started backing up, pressing his ass against Juno, and he didn't stop until Juno was pressed against a wall. It was only then that Juno would feel Ben's ass begin to bloat out, expanding against the techie himself. "Oh, and just so you're aware, I'm not supplied with clothes, so... I'll always be nude unless you purchase me some finery from our online store, not that I actually mind being nude... JoyCo brand-clothing only suitable for this unit, other brands cannot withstand unit motions and breach user-agreement" Ben told him, the last part said very rapidly, like the end of an advertisment.

"Sorry, that'll kick in sometimes... have to promote the company, you know" Ben told Juno, shrugging with a smile. "Oh! One final thing... This unit, me!, Ben... The Master..." He purred, grinning at Juno. "...Brand new to this product line, the Ben-14 unit is the first JoyCo brand android to be equipped with a dedicated vore module filled with custom settings, so if you don't wanna make love on the outside, you make love on the inside! You might as well call me Ben-VORE-teen, haha" Ben said.

"...yeah, kind of like that" He added, snickering. "Is my ass big enough for you yet, YOUR_SEX_NAME?" Ben questioned, wiggling against Juno.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:34 am

Dayan sighed with relief as Milo snapped back to normal, the ice water sobering him up instantly. "I'll catch you up later Milo." On hearing that the Kaithrit they were looking for was back in town, Dayan smiled. "Thanks Burt, I owe you one!" The bull gave a farewell gesture to the bartender before he and Milo left the bar to go after the Kaithrit, who thankfully wasn't moving fast. "Excuse me! I'm sorry to bother you, but we're looking into the Zil situation and Burt recommended that we look you up." As Dayan got closer though, he saw that the Kaithrit was roughed up significantly and was immediately concerned. "Oh jeez, are you okay? You look like you've been THROUGH it..." He saw the way that the lithe, curvy Kaithrit was holding his shoulder and was immediately worried that his arm was broken.

______

Juno wasn't expecting Ben to take such initiative and press him against the wall with his bare rump, the droid's synthetic ass feeling damn near exactly real. He could feel that ass swelling out against his own, and it was making it a bit hard to respond, though he was catching everything that Ben was saying. Thankfully the product promotion was helping to keep Juno from falling into a lust haze, and once Ben finished speaking, he looked behind and saw that Ben's ass was a little bigger than his own, which made him blush.

"Your ass is the perfect size now. I would recommend making your hips grow more too though, just so your body is balanced down there. And as for my name, just call me Juno in most situations. As for a sex name, since you'd be the master in the dynamic, I guess you could call me something like babe, or your pet... Just please don't ever make me say anything too embarrassing..." As they spoke, Juno was using his holo screen to fill out some more settings for Ben, including setting his vore settings to have oral and anal lead to his belly, and cock vore to lead to his sack, and no digestion. He also took the chance to purchase a Doctor's Coat for Ben from his own funds and set the droid's cum production to be quite high, enough to leave any partners with big bellies. "All right, I think basic set up is done. Once you're done filling out your hips, should we do a test run to make sure everything is working?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:55 am

That catboy turned to face the pair of them, blinking at Dayan's size but then his eyes went wide when he saw Milo... specifically, Milo's suit, his SteeleTech jumpsuit. "S-SteeleTech is here?" He questioned in surprise. "Uh, I'm, um... not sure if I'm... supposed to be talking... with you" He remarked, before wincing in pain and keeping his arm clutched close to his chest. "...ow, ow, ow..." He hissed under his breath. He was clearly in pain, especially whenever he moved his arm, so it was more than likely broken.

"Wow... did the Zil do that to you or something? I thought they were like, obsessed with fucking or something?" Milo questioned. The catboy shook his head.

"It wasn't... the Zil... not really" He mumbled, gritting his teeth through pain.

"You should, you know, probably get some kinda medical attention" Milo pointed out. The catboy shook his head.

"...can't... afford it" He squeaked out. "...my contract with Pyrite... doesn't include health insurance" He admitted.

Coincidentally, at this point, Marlowe Steele himself could be seen at the end of the road from whence the catboy had come, he seemed to be talking with another Kaithrit, an older one clad in a red duster and with a portly belly. They seemed to be discussing the jungle, as Marlowe kept gesturing to it.

x

Ben smirked. "If that's what you want, Pet" He cooed, still wiggling his rump against Juno, who continued to keep pressed against the wall whilst his hips now began to swell as well, to comfortably, and aesthetically, match his jiggly rear end. "Remember, you access all these settings and more advanced ones at any times, a digital module will be provided to your codex so that I don't even need to be present when you're making further edits. Feel free to surprise me!" Ben told Juno, before finally standing up straight, and turned to face Juno, leaning against the wall with his hands on either side of Juno, as if he was keeping him in his grasp. "So then, Pet... are you ready for your first check-up?" He said, leaning closer. "I hope you're aware that I'll have to be very..." He whispered huskily into Juno's ear as he pressed his metallic yet natural-feeling body against the half-Ausar.

"...invasive" He purred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:03 pm

"No health insurance? If your job involves regularly venturing into dangerous areas that leave you this beat up, that's incredibly cruel and callous of Pyrite. But if you don't mind me asking, how exactly did you get this beat up? We can't just leave you like this..." Dayan was in thought for a moment before he saw Marlowe talking with another more rotund kaithrit, and he immediately waved the captain down to try to get him to help out here after he was finished talking with the round cat man.

As Ben basically pinned Juno to the wall, he continued to blush heavily, the settings he had chosen had made Ben very dominant and leading, and this sent the more submissive parts of Juno's brain into overdrive. "Oh jeez... I understand... We need to be very thorough to perform an optimal test run of your features...Master..." Even as he felt his arousal rising, Juno was also still very conscious of any incoming communications, so he wouldn't miss any messages sent to his codex on the off chance that they needed to test Ben's medical features right away. Juno had also sneaked a personality trait into Ben that would allow him to immediately calm any of his own arousal if it came to his attention that someone was being brought to him for medical attention.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:57 pm

"Well, it doesn't usually..." The twin-tailed youth whined. "...and it was that crazy Ausar in the jungle, the one the Zil are calling the Word Wolf" He explained, as Marlowe had caught sight of the pair, and was starting to make his departure from the other Kaithrit.

"The Word Wolf? Sounds like some kind of wizard to me" Milo remarked.

"That's not... too far off the mark, but there's no magic" The Kaithrit said, before wincing, sucking in some air. "L-Look, I... I don't mean to be rude, but... I really can't concentrate right now with my arm like this-"

"What's going on?" Marlowe questioned as he approached the group, taking a look at the red-jumpsuited Kaithrit, and the way he was clutching his arm. His eyes then switched between looking at Milo and Dayan, before sighing, a slight smirk on his face. "...I'm starting to feel like I can't leave any of you guys on your own, you all keep stumbling upon things" He remarked. "So, what's the deal with the Pyrite guy?" Marlowe asked.

x

Ben grinned. "Well, I don't quite know where my infirmary is yet, so for now we'll just have to make do with in here, so... if you'll assume the position of bending over the workbench-" Ben said, and had brought one hand down to Juno's ass and was now physically pushing the half-Ausar to the bench he'd previously been laying prone on. "-We can begin your check-up proper... Just spread open wide, and prepare to say aaah quite a lot" Ben told him, as his cock appeared between his legs out of nowhere, already fully erect and ready to fuck, his balls, huge with the load Juno had requested, swaying beneath.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:28 am

Seeing the pain the kaithrit was in, it made Dayan very worried. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hold you up... Actually, would you be willing to accept some help from us? I don't think that Pyrite can get on your case on the matter of you getting medical help since they won't pay for it..."

Once Marlowe approached, Dayan took a deep breath and proceeded to explain himself. "Well, this Pyrite rep has information that I need for a personal objective, the one I joined your crew to help me fulfill. However, as you can see, he's pretty beaten up. I'm not the kind of person who asks for stuff for free, so I wanted to help him out with getting medical treatment since Pyrite generally doesn't give health insurance to their reps. I'm no doctor though, the best I can do is make a medicinal tea blend that will reduce pain and relieve soreness. I'm sorry if this isn't proper of me to ask Captain, but is there any way that we can help him get proper medical care?"

Juno was a bit surprised by Ben pushing him along, but this was in line with how their dynamic in sexual situations was programmed to be. Juno hadn't bent over the work bench yet, but on seeing Ben's genitals materialize out of nowhere it made him quite excited. "I understand. Dr's orders." Juno smirked before he bent over the bench, his legs spread open enough for Ben to have access to the half Ausar's butt, ready to begin the initial diagnostics check for the crew's Dr/Sex Bot.

(I don't know if you planned on keeping him along, but would it be okay if we kept Kase as a permanent character? He's one I always tended to recruit when playing TiTS.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:58 am

"B-but... you're SteeleTech, aren't you? Aren't we supposed to be, you know... rivals, or something?" The Kat questioned as Marlowe listened along to Dayan's explanation. He turned his attention to the Kaithrit afterwards. "You haven't got health insurance? Not even getting any danger pay?" Marlowe questioned. "...What are you even doing out here? You don't have the look of a Pyrite field officer" He observed.

"I'm not... I'm a Logistics Officer, I crunch numbers and maintain inventories..." He began, before wincing again.

Marlowe pulled up his Codex, opening up the comms "Juno, it's Marlowe, I hope you've got that android up and running with that medical programme, because we've got a Kaithrit here in need of some assistance, broken arm by the looks of things. We're on the way right now" Marlowe told Juno, before signing off.

"We have a medical android now? When did that happen? And how come you're coming too, Boss? Me and Dayan can handle this" Milo assured him, but Marlowe shook his head.

"I went to the UGC Office here after we finished at the scrap yard, the Sheriff told me that a certain green-haired Kaithrit might have information I'm looking for regarding a certain piece of crashed technology" Marlowe insisted. "So I'm also very much interested in what this guy has to say, now come on... his arm won't get better here" Marlowe said, before he started leading the way back to the ship.

x

"Mmm... I can see why you wanted my figure to match yours, Pet... it's quite the butt you've got there" Ben remarked with a smirk, grabbing hold of the half-Ausar's cheeks and squeezing them. He slid his somehow pre-slicked, hard and warm cock between Juno's cheeks, hotdogging between them...

...and THAT, was when Juno's Codex came to life "Juno, it's Marlowe, I hope you've got that android up and running with that medical programme, because we've got a Kaithrit here in need of some assistance, broken arm by the looks of things. We're on the way right now"

Ben smirked, and in an instant, his cock was gone, disappearing into his body along with his balls, leaving his nude, masculine appearence without any trance of genitals. "Seems we'll have to post-pone this exam until a later date, Juno... Now, perhaps you should show me what kind of infirmary I'm working with here, if I have one at all" Ben questioned Juno. "A broken arm is an easy fix, depending on what I have available"

(Sure, I'll do my best to play him)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:07 pm

"Thank you Captain." Dayan followed along behind Marlowe, making sure to keep an eye on the cat boy in case he collapsed from exhaustion. "I don't really see how company affiliations should dictate how we act with others. You need help, we're here to offer it. Besides, Pyrite sounds like a shit company if it makes a numbers guy come out to a dangerous planet like this."

Soon enough, the ship would come into view, and the cat boy wouldn't need to wait much longer to get some medical assistance.

"By the way, it just occurs to me we haven't introduced ourselves properly yet. I"m Dayan, a cook from New Texas. Can I ask your name?"

Juno was starting to get a little lust drunk from Ben's attentions and his shaft in between his ass cheeks when his codex went off, and thankfully Ben did immediately stop when the news of the person in need of medical assistance reached him. Sighing, Juno stood up, taking a deep breath to calm himself since he was still pretty turned on. He wasted no time in putting his suit back on, and just nodded to Ben.

"Right. We do have an infirmary. It's small and only really equipped to treat a few intensely injured people at a time, but it should be more than adequate for this situation."

Juno led Ben through the ship from his room where he had been working on Ben, and they entered the infirmary. It was indeed small, but decently stocked with plenty of medical supplies for most situations. On the hook in the room was the coat that Juno had bought for Ben from JoyCo, with a badge sewn into it marking Ben as the medical officer for the ship.

"All right. I should help you prepare for this new arrival Doc. What do you need me to grab?"

( Thank you. ^w^ And since we're gonna have Ben working on Kase, should I go ahead and swap to playing Ben? )

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:46 pm

(That may be a fine idea, especially since I actually have very little concept of first aid or medical awareness xD)

The Kaithrit seemed very overwhelmed as he was being escorted away, definitely taken aback by the generosity and empathy he was being showered with. "Uh, it's...it's Kase, Kase Bokiil... I, uh, I can't... I can't pay you for this-"

"Don't worry about credits, Kase, it sounds like you're the cat with all the infomation, and that's worth more to me than credits right now" Marlowe told him. "I'm Marlowe, by the way, and that's Milo too" Marlowe introduced.

"Hi!" Milo greeted, waving happily.

"There'll be time for a good old exchange of information later, but right now, you need your wound tended to" Marlowe pointed out as they entered the ship.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:14 pm

( I have enough to just BS an explanation, especially since we're dealing with futuristic tech. )

While the group led Kase back onto the ship, Juno was giving Ben a tour of his infirmary and showing him what he had to work with. The droid, while still only having very recent memories, was quite impressed with the materials they had for him. "This is more than enough to help someone needing a full set of prosthetic limbs, let alone healing a broken arm. I'm quite impressed." Juno smirked here, giving Ben's ass a gentle pat here. "I'm glad you find it satisfactory. The medical droid upgrades I added to you will also let you use some of those JoyCo materials you generate inside you for medical purposes in the absence of dedicated materials."

Ben playfully groped Juno's butt back as they gathered what they would need to treat Kase's broken arm, and once everything was in place, Ben wasted no time in putting on the Dr's coat on the hook. The outfit was a full Dr's trench coat and rather stylish glasses, but the glasses were also fitted with special lenses that would basically give Ben X-ray vision, perfect for finding fractures or anything else out of the ordinary. "All right, all we need now is the patient."

On hearing this, Juno shot a message back to Marlowe letting him know their status. *Our new sex droid/medical officer Ben is fully operational, and ready to receive the patient in the infirmary.*

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:23 pm

"We have an infirmary?" Milo questioned upon overhearing the message, before he was no doubt lightly shushed by Dayan as they strode through the short hallway of the Artful Dodger and arrived at the medical bay in question. All three of them, Marlowe, Milo and Kase paused upon seeing the android, some taking longer to drink in his appearance than others.

"Captain, do you have a thing for big butts? It seems like everybody you bring on has one" Milo broke the silence, which elicited a slight smirk from Marlowe and a bemused shake of his head. "Just coincidence, Milo, anyway... Doc, nice to me you, pleasantries aside for now, this is Kase" He said, bringing the green-haired kait boy forward. "I'm no medic but I've seen enough fights to know he's got a broken arm... think we can do something to fix it, or at least dull his pain enough for him to talk with us... right now, he's the only person in this settlement that has the most answers for all the question's we've got about this place" Marlowe told Ben. Kase was merely looking quiet and sheepish about now, caught off guard by the generosity.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay