Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:41 am

"I see. I did take some lessons on fencing and dancing while I was on Tavros, so I'm hopefully not worthless in a close quarters situation, but taking lessons on something is way different than putting it into practice. As far as treating against anything that might bite or get into my system, it would be nice if we could get a medical officer or droid in the off chance places we go to don't have one readily available." Juno sighed at this, but when he heard Marlowe's announcement, he put it out of his mind for now and started preparing for launch.

"Really? I guess I have heard that Galotians can do that, but I guess I'll just need to see you do it before my brain will register it." Upon hearing the intercom announcement, Dayan followed Milo to the cockpit and strapping down in one of the open seats. Once everyone was in and Marlowe gave the order, Juno nodded. "Roger."

The Dodger began to lift up off the ground much more smoothly this time, the frame perfectly stable, and the four man crew made their way out of the barn and back up into space. Once they were free of New Texas's gravitational field, Juno input the coordinates for M'henga, and turned to Marlowe. "All systems running smoothly Captain. Estimated time to reach M'henga is 24 hours, we're ready to begin warp travel at your command."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:57 am

"Alright boys, we're stuck in here for the next day, so let's get ourselves cosy" Marlowe remarked. "Prepare for warp... and, make the jump" Marlowe commanded, also punching in the orders onto his console at the captain's seat. The blackness of space dotted with the lights of stars distorted in the cockpit glass as dots became lines streaking past their ship.

"Right, well..." Marlowe began, before getting up and unclasping his leather harness. "May as well slide into something a little more casual for the day... Gentlemen, I'll be inspecting the ship one I'm changed, and I leave you to your businesses" Marlowe remarked, heading out of the cockpit and towards his quarters.

"I'm gonna go check out all the scrap! Give it a nice clean and maybe find something cool, like a new core or something" Milo said eagerly, before getting up and disappearing down the corridor as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:18 am

"Roger." Juno followed Marlowe's orders, and soon, they were in warp travel. Hearing Marlowe say he was gonna get changed, Juno looked down at his outfit and decided that it would probably be a good idea to get changed too. "I guess I'll go get changed and keep working on my little side project." The half Ausar then got up and started to remove his own harness as he made his way to his quarters. He changed out of his harness and suit and put on a tank top that left his stomach showing, and a navy blue speedo, and was working on what seemed like a custom android upgrade at his desk.

"I guess I'll get a meal for the voyage going then." Dayan stretched as he got up, and made his way to the galley. He put on his apron, and wasted no time in starting to get a hardy stew going. They had all eaten before leaving New Texas, so he decided to prep a meal that could simmer low and slow and give them time to work off their current meal. He was prepping the ingredients for the stew first, dicing the vegetables and potatoes as well as dicing some pork into bite sized pieces. It was clear that Dayan was no amateur cook. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he was keen to prove his worth to the crew.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:59 am

Since he'd lost some of his belly-filling to the Ausar rogue, Marlowe decided he didn't need to keep his anti-grav device on to support his belly, and turned it off as he pulled his bodysuit off, sighing a little but then shivering when the cool ship air hit his body. A brief shower in his quarters and he was feeling more attuned to the ship's temperature, once again sighing but this time in relaxation. He looked himself over in the mirror, and contemplated what to wear. He inevitably settled on a brighter blue speedo, which he gave him a certain swim-team look about him, and a sleeveless top. Content with his choice, he intended to wander through the ship and see how everyone was doing, however...

He knocked on Juno's door. "Might I come in?" He asked. When he was (surely) invited in, he came over to where Juno was working. "Oooh, whatcha doin'?" He questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:20 pm

Juno heard his door being knocked on, and when he heard Marlowe's voice, he smiled. "You're always welcome in my quarters Captain." Juno hit a button on his desk which opened the door for Marlowe to come in. Juno was working on both the hardware and software aspect of his little project, but that didn't stop him from talking with Marlowe and looking up at his captain when he needed to. "It's a pet project that I've been working on for a while, but along with the salvage from the other ship being used to upgrade our ship, I was able to get the last parts I needed to complete it." Soon enough, Juno finished entering a few more settings on the holo display he was using before putting down his tools, moving his chair back a bit, and stretching, sighing contently.

"And that's all I can do for it for now. Long story short, it's an upgrade chip that adds medical functions to any android installed onto it. If we somehow get our hands on any android, even a sex droid, I can add really advanced medical functions to it, like treating illnesses and helping to purge any foreign contaminants from the body. But I can't do anymore work with it unless we actually get an android so I can configure it to their settings." Sighing, Juno pulled back into his desk and put the ready to install custom upgrade back in a lockbox on his desk that didn't open without his or Marlowe's bio-metric signature. "Well that's what I've been doing. I gotta say Captain, I like your choice of casual wear. It's very free, yet also casual."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:22 pm

"Huh... So that chip can basically making any model of android become a fully trained doctor?" Marlowe questioned. "Well, I suppose that'll be handy if we come across an android on our travels, though I imagine they'd be pretty expensive... Unless we can get ourselves a relatively cheap one, I want to avoid splashing too much cash about, especially on a frontier planet like Mhen'ga... Even if the UGC has a colony set up, I don't want word reaching too many ears that the heirs to SteeleTech and the Valeris family are just flashing around cash on a backwater jungle planet" Marlowe told him, sitting on the edge of the desk before sighing himself, and smirking back at Juno.

"Well, it seems we went to similar tailors" He said with a wink. "But honestly, with how this crew's turning out, I figured it'd make sense to put on something that I could very easily get out of again" He told Juno with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:50 pm

“I know what you mean. I heard that there is a scrap yard in the M’henga UGC settlement that has a reputation for having unexpected treasures from time to time. As long as the Android is relatively recent, I can refurbish and fix them, so I think it’s worth our while to visit this scrap yard while we’re there. We might just strike it lucky.” As they spoke, Juno was gesturing with his hands, and when he said lucky, he accidentally knocked over a cup on his desk, spilling some of a dark drink on his shirt. “Dammit, not again…”

Sighing, the half Ausar got up and made his way to the wardrobe in the room. It could clean the shirt and remove the stain easily, so Juno removed his shirt, leaving himself naked except for his speedo, and put the shirt to clean. “That’s a good call I think, and more than just a few crew members being clumsy.” Stretching out, Juno turned to Marlowe and smirked. “With that said Captain, did you wanna finish your rounds on the ship? Or would you be down to joining me for a bit of stress relief?”

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:40 pm

"Well, I'm sure neither Milo or Dayan are getting into much trouble... well, I'm sure Dayan isn't, anyway, so I think I can put my observations on hold for a while, we've got all day after all" Marlowe remarked with a smirk, brushing some of his black hair out of his face as he watched Juno whip off his shirt, smiling as he saw even more of the half-Ausar's exposed body. It wasn't anything new, but he found the trim figure easy on the eyes and even easier to admire.

"Stress relief, hmm? Well, I can't be having a valued member of my crew being stressed out" Marlowe told him with a smirk. "Though I suppose I need to be in a similar state to empathize with you, right?" He remarked, before reaching over his shoulder to the back of his neck, and pulling his top off in one smooth, well-practised motion, before tossing it aside and leaving him bare-chested along with his officer as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:45 pm

Juno smirked as Marlowe removed his own shirt, leaving his torso bare. The half Ausar never got tired of the sight of his Captain shirtless, and once they were both bare chested, Juno grabbed Marlowe's hand and pulled him along to the bed. Once there, the half Ausar pulled the human down on top of him, smirking as he did so. "Well, I think for starters we could do with some making out. Get ourselves in the mood. Then once we're ready, I was thinking you take a crack at topping me since I topped you last time."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:53 pm

"Well, I can't promise that I'll have as... explosive, of a finish as you did to me, but I'll do my best" Marlowe told Juno with a smirk as he perched on his hands and knees over Juno's prone body on the bed. "You do have an unfair advantage though..." Marlowe said, as a hand slipped behind Juno's head, fingers going through his hair before starting to gently stroke his canine ears. "Being an Ausar, even just half-so, makes you so adorable I don't think I could keep myself from you even if I wanted... it's like you were put here just to tease me, with those good looks, and those... mmm, shapely buns" Marlowe said with a snicker, his other hand holding Juno by his hip.

He leaned down, their bodies pressing together more and more. Chest-to-chest, crotch-to-crotch, face-to-face. Marlowe stared deep into Juno's eyes for a moment, before finally pressing his lips to Juno's.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:14 pm

"I can't help my Ausari heritage... But I don't mind that you enjoy how it makes me look..." Juno smirked as Marlowe had his hands on his body, murring slightly and instinctively leaning into the human's stroking of his ears, enjoying the feeling immensely. "And who knows... After your night with a belly full of Big T's cum, you might finish more explosively than you think." As Marlowe pressed their bodies together, Juno couldn't help but bring his own hands around to hold Marlowe, one hand resting towards the top of Marlowe's back and the other near the bottom, and he let his eyes flutter shut as their lips pressed together.

They made out for a few minutes like this, and as they did so, Marlowe would be able to feel the heat of the half Ausar's crotch grow as his arousal did so, the bulge in Juno's speedo growing a bit and pressing more firmly into Marlowe's crotch. "You know Marlowe, we haven't fooled around much, just the two of us, but I think you might be the best partner I've had yet..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:18 pm

Marlowe grinned as he grinded his crotch against Juno's, their speedos still blocking full contact of their dicks, but their mutual length, thickness and hardness was evident to one another. "Well... I am a Steele, and you're a Valeris, so maybe we were always meant to be partners, since you know, I kinda feel the same way" Marlowe told him. "Or maybe that fine butt of yours just stole my heart" Marlowe teased with a snicker, before he started to kiss down Juno's body, planting his lips down the half-Ausar's neck, his chest, his abdomen. "...Mmm, or perhaps I just like the idea of somebody's balls getting bigger and bigger because I get to cum in them so much..." Marlowe said, letting his fingers lightly tug at the waistband of Juno's speedos.

"...it's all of those and more. I could gush about how nice you are as a person, but right now, I'd rather think about other things gushing" He said with a snicker. "...I'm going to take you for a ride, but first, just let me see what kind of luggage my passenger has..." Marlowe purred as he pulled down Juno's speedo slowly, still keeping his face by the tech's crotch, looking up at him with a smirk as he waited for Juno's arousal to spill free from it's confines.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:57 am

Marlowe's grinding, kissing, and overall praise of the half Ausar made Juno total putty in his hands. His captain certainly had a way with words, as well as a way with his hands and mouth. Seeing and feeling Marlowe get closer to his crotch made Juno stiffen fully, he was definitely ready for this. As Marlowe gently pulled off Juno's speedo, he would at first find a bit of resistance as the cloth not only hugged Juno's ass, but his crotch and hips nicely as well. But eventually the undergarment would slip off enough for Juno's cock to spring free, fully hard and at attention. The half Ausar's sac was nice and full as well, each nut being about the size of a large baseball.

"I can't wait to see how big you make my balls after you're done with me..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:25 pm

Marlowe grinned as he cupped Juno's balls in his hands for a moment. "Whoever said the best things in life come in small packages are very wrong" He said with a snicker, as his trailing hands turned into a grip around Juno's shaft, slowly working their way up it, smoothly and firmly. With that though, Marlowe tugged Juno's speedo down the rest of his legs before tossing it aside, leaving the half-Ausar completely nude.

"Now then..." Marlowe said, before getting on his knees and straddling Juno's hips. "Now it's my turn..." He said, smirking as he tugged the waistband of his own speedo down. His own cock flopped out once it was able to, and slapped against Juno's, causing a chuckle from the human. Further tugs and another tossed away speedo and the pair were both completely naked. Marlowe pressed his cock against Juno's, let his own balls rest and bounce against Juno's own, before pulling back and letting his dick trail down Juno's shaft and between his balls, sliding beneath them and beginning slide between Juno's cheeks.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:58 am

Juno moaned a tiny bit as he felt the hand of his captain around his shaft, smiling as his speedo was removed. Once they were both naked, Juno shut his eyes for a moment as he felt Marlowe straddle his hips, enjoying the proximity, and as he felt Marlowe start to move into position, he pulled his legs up and spread them a bit, making it easier for the human to reach his rump. The half ausar's breath hitched as he felt Marlowe start to slide between his cheeks, waiting for his captain to make the next move, but until then getting a good sense for the size of Marlowe's shaft as it spread his ass cheeks apart. "I agree with you on the whole small packages thing..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:46 am

Marlowe grinned. "I'm glad..." He murmured, the tip of his cock now poking at Juno's backdoor. He prodded and slid along the very bottom of those cheeks for just a moment, before starting to slowly press in, parting Juno's asshole open and filling it with pure Marlowe shaft. He let out a groan as he gradually slid deeper and deeper, eventually bottoming out in the half-Ausar. He started to pull back out slowly, but stopped just short, keeping embedded inside Juno, then slid deeper once more. Marlowe grabbed the tops of Juno's thighs for balance and grip as he slowly and gently, but deeply, fucked Juno's ass.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:19 am

As Juno's tail hole was filled and stretched by Marlowe's shaft, the half Ausar couldn't keep a moan suppressed. It had been forever since he was the one 'catching' so to speak, so the sensation was somewhat forgotten but quite invigorating, and the size of Marlowe's cock was making him shudder as he was penetrated. "Fuck... This is intense..." His arms grabbed onto Marlowe's for support, his ass tight but not uncomfortably so for Marlowe.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 27, 2021 5:57 pm

It was true for Marlowe too, that he'd been on the receiving end himself so much lately that he'd almost worried he'd lost his touch as a 'pitcher' but the feel of that ass around his dick was more than enough to spur the human onward and carry on without breaking his stride. The tempo of his thrusts would gradually get faster, the sound of their hips smacking together filling the air along with their joint moans of bliss and lust.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:53 am

The duo were lost in their reverie of sex for a good forty five minutes or so. For as much as Marlowe could give while keeping his stride going, Juno had impressive stamina as well, both of them shimmering in the lights of the room from how much they were sweating. Even with Juno's stamina though, he couldn't hold out forever, and Marlowe would be able to tell from his more shaky moans and his shuddering that the half Ausar was getting close. And when Marlowe did eventually climax, he would notice that he was a bit more potent than before, enough to bulge out Juno's belly a bit more than when Juno sucked him off the day they met.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Beads of sweat trickled down Marlowe's forehead, but his thrusts refused to halt, even by his own will. There was just something that both his mind and his body, found so captivating about Juno's own... It was as if they were a perfect fit, not just emotionally, but physically as well; It was as if Juno's ass was tailor-made for Marlowe's cock... No person nor alien nor machine had ever felt so good as this!

Marlowe's groans became louder, and his slams against Juno's hips became harder and slower, until with a loud moan and a final, mighty thrust that buried himself as deep as he possibly could, he blew his load inside Juno... A load that was a lot more... loaded, than he was expecting. Wow, did he really just cum... that much?

"Fuck..." Marlowe panted, caught in the hazy afterglow as he blearily stared down at Juno's spread body before him, a noticeable swell in his abdomen. "That's... more than I... expected..." Marlowe breathed.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay