Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Ventures of Renegade Explorers (jdvore & Nornico)

Postby jdvore » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:13 am

Marlowe wouldn't have to wait much longer to get a good glimpse of what was happening, as Big T soon made up up Marlowe's legs, opening his mouth a bit wider to take in the human's ass and crotch. That probing tongue began to explore and taste every part of Marlowe's ass and in between his cheeks as he paused for a moment. Soon, Marlowe would feel a creeping warmth going up his belly and back, and he would see Big T slowly stretching his mouth around that massive belly of Marlowe's, squishing it a tiny bit but not enough to make Marlowe give up the contents of his belly. He opted to let the human decide whether or not to put his hands at his sides, since all of him was going to the same place anyway.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:53 am

Big T would feel Marlowe's boner stiffen and throb even more against his mouth when he probed Marlowe's rear end, the human biting his lip and letting out a hum of delight feeling that wet but firm tongue sliding between his butt cheeks. Big T would feel yet another throb as his face crested over the curve of Marlowe's belly, filled with the bull's own appreciation. "Well hey there, stud" He greeted with a grin. "Mmm, you liked the taste of that ass? Don't worry, there's still plenty of me left" He said with a chuckle, before he slid his hands down to his side, wanting to make sure he had easy... or easier, access to his own dick once he was inside the bull's stomach. He doubted he was going to go the whole entire night and morning without at least stroking his cock. "Yeah, eat up your cream-filled snack, you made it, after all..." Marlowe trilled with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:48 am

Big T let out a moan of delight as he felt Marlowe's cock stiffen in his mouth and throat, and this encouraged the bull to devour the human a little more quickly. Once he got that massively swollen belly into his mouth, the rest of Marlowe's form was quite easy to devour, the bull's tongue massaging and tasting over all of Marlowe's back. Once he got his lips around Marlowe's neck, he gave a wink to the human before bringing in his head, shutting his mouth over the top of Marlowe's head. Big T always enjoyed this moment, that moment that he had someone entirely in his body but not entirely in his stomach. He rubbed over the bulge that Marlowe made in his body and hummed happily to himself, but eventually he tipped his head back and took one final gulp, sending the human down into the bull's belly, which ballooned out to make room for his occupant.

The bull sighed happily and rubbed over his belly, which while bulgier and bigger, looked to be the same size as Marlowe's belly, at least on his frame. "Well Mr. Steele, I have to say, you were mighty satisfying. I hope you and Mr. Valeris enjoy your lodgings for the night." Sighing happily, Big T lied down on the bed on his side, the large bed seeming to cradle his oversized belly and sac and keep his guests comfortable.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:29 am

No matter how much of Marlowe was being swallowed, Big T would always be aware of whereabouts Marlowe's cock was in his gullet, the member refusing to soften, and Marlowe himself almost unwittingly gyrating his hips slightly, making sure he was always being stimulated by the walls inside of Big T's body. And then there was that wink... that tantalizing, sly wink that showed Big T was every bit his namesake, the big man on top... Marlowe came. It wasn't a lot, but he just couldn't hold back against all that stimulation, that sexy wink being the shot to break him.

So, when Big T was enjoying the feel of all of Marlowe behind his mouth, the Terran bounty-hunter was bucking and squirming from his orgasm, movements confined by Big T himself, before he was slid away, down into the stomach, landing with a plop, once again weighed down by his own cum-filled stomach, which now once again rested atop him. He wiggled his hips and legs to get comfortable, moving into a position where he was cradling the sides of his belly with his legs and arms, and gave a deep, satisfied sigh.

"Big T... I just came from you swallowing me, that's how much I'm enjoying your lodgings" Marlowe said with a chuckle. "So... are you gonna take a snooze now, or do you have anymore work to do?" Marlowe asked the bull, wondering if Big T ever did his admin whilst burdened by occupants.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:46 am

"Well, I would love to get some shut eye now that I'm nice and full, but there is a bit more work I need to get done before I call it a night. I'll be quiet though, so you boys go ahead and catch yourself some winks." Big T rubbed his belly affectionately with his hands and his sac gently with a foot before he gently got up out of his bed. Marlowe would feel the bull shifting but he wouldn't be tossed around very much. Same with Juno, who aside from getting a mouthful of bull cum every now and then, was nice and comfortable in his "chambers" and not disturbed by the movement very much.

Big T would slowly and quietly make his way to the desk in his bedroom, sitting down in the nice, wide chair. Even past his large belly, he could reach his desk, and he filled out paperwork and quietly type on a laptop, peacefully getting a headstart on the next day's work in order to burn through what energy he had left. As he quietly typed and wrote, he also put on very low energy, chill jazz channel for a bit of music. The gentle music combined with the warmth of the bull's balls and the now slight belly of warm cum heating his body, Juno didn't stay awake for much longer, soon snoozing peacefully in Big T's sac.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:45 am

Marlowe wasn't quite so keen on drifting off so soon, wanting to consciously enjoy his time enclosed by Big T's tight, toned stomach. Managing to get his arms up above his belly, he called up his arm-implanted codex, and began tapping away whilst viewing the holographic screen, not at all devoid of stimulation whilst inside the stomach... in fact, Big T might even notice the slight glow of the screen through his bulging stomach. Marlowe only did a few basic tasks, such as typing up his ship's log and updating his journal. He ran a test on his stomach content, and snickered as he realized that, according to his codex, Big T had given him his 4th most filled stomach in his lifetime.

Eventually though, Marlowe would run out of things to check, and eventually felt heaviness in his eyes. Shutting off his codex, he shuffled just a little to give him a comfy nook to sleep in, and started to drift off...

x

Marlowe was an active guy, time was money after all, so he'd either wake up a touch early, or as soon as he felt Big T getting up the next day.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:22 am

Big T enjoyed the quiet moments when he could just quietly get work done. It was usually just him there, but he had a few guests tonight, their rooms gurgling and glorping harmlessly and quietly around them. He wouldn't spend too much time working though, as after about an hour, once he felt Marlowe settle in and fall asleep, he decided to get some shut eye too. Powering down the holo display on his machine, he got up and quietly and gently made his way back to his bed before crawling under the covers. He slept cradling his belly with his arms, and wrapping his legs around his sac in a similar way.

Big T woke up about an hour after sunrise, the morning glow shining into his bedroom. He yawned sleepily before looking down to see his massive belly and sac, and memories of last night came back. Smiling, he quietly got up and made his way to his private bathroom. He had a hot tub style bath, and figured that a morning bath would do him and his guests both some good.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:55 am

(If you haven't already tried it, I thoroughly recommend Zyyphelze's game, "Beyond the Shrouded Peaks", it's entirely furry M/M vore with a bit of a story. I think you'd love it. It's still being developed but he releases new builds every few weeks or so)

Marlowe was already awake by the time Big T stirred. He'd spent the time bewteen feeling over his own stomach, seeing how much it had shrank through the night. The answer, was not a whole lot; He still looked ludicrously bloated, but it didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. In fact, he seemed proud that he'd have to sport such a big load for the rest of the day... rest of the week, probably.

He waited until he felt that Big T was upright and on his feet, before gently stroking the stomach walls with his finger. "Morning stud" He greeted Big T from inside. "Hope you slept well with the two of us in here" He remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:22 pm

( Sounds interesting, but I couldn't find it when I looked. )

Feeling the stroking on the inside of his belly made the bull smile, and he gently patted his belly in response. "I slept like a dream Mr. Steele. I hope I was comfortable enough for you two." Juno was also beginning to stir as well, and he had heard that part, and gently poked the side of Big T's sac. "You were more than comfortable... I haven't slept that well in a long time, even if I do feel a bit bloated at the moment..." Juno was more than a bit bloated. His belly had grown quite a bit after his night simmering in Big T's sac, and was now pretty close to Marlowe's in size. His sac had also grown decently as well, both balls the size of small beach balls.

Big T smirked as he filled up the tub, which began cycling water and working like a hot tub, and sat on the edge of the tub, soaking his feet in the warm water. "Well, I think it's time to let you boys out, unless you'd like to stay a bit longer. It wouldn't be my first time working on a full belly and balls."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:41 pm

(https://zyyphelze.itch.io/between-the-s ... ns-updates)
(Download links are just under the dev-logs but before the comments)

"Heh, sorry Mister Big T, but time is money, you know as well as I do, and even cumflated mercenaries need to make a living... Besides, I need to check out how the ship adjustments went, as well as make sure our over-friendly amoeba custodian hasn't gotten as big as you" Marlowe said with a chuckle. "That, and I probably need to get some anti-grav harnesses for Juno, if he's as big as it sounds" Marlowe rattled off.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:13 am

"Fair enough Mr. Steele, but at least let me do ya the courtesy of a bath to get you both clean." Big T smirked and patted his belly again before moving to respect his belly occupant's wishes, and he began to pull Marlowe through his body. After a moment, the overinflated human would feel his feet pressing against something, then they would slide out into the open air. Big T was pushing Marlowe the entire way through his body and out of his ass into the warm tub. As he did this, the bull began to stroke his cock, which grew in his hands. As it grew, Juno would feel himself getting sucked back up into Big T's cock, his body making the growing shaft bulge out as he slowly was worked back up and out.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:41 am

"Aww, such a thoughtful host" Marlowe remarked with a chuckle, before just kind of letting Big T sink him deeper; It wasn't as if Marlowe was in a position to watch until his belly began to sink deeper as well. "Heh, I hope I don't stretch you too much, but then again, it sounds like this isn't exactly your first rodeo" He said with a snicker as he slipped along Big T's insides, his bloated belly dragging against every inch of flesh it passed, until the cooler air of the outside finally tickled at his skin, and he slipped out of Big T and into the bath, displacing some water from the sheer volume of his presence. Stretching his limbs out for the first time, Marlowe then waded over to help Big T with Juno, rubbing along the shaft, whilst rubbing at Juno's belly. "Damn, didn't realize you were stuffing yourself all night, Juno, you greedy boy" Marlowe chuckled.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:45 am

Big T chuckled as he saw how large Juno's belly had gotten overnight. "Well I can't exactly blame him for indulging, even if he was doing it in his sleep. I tend to make more cream when I've got someone in there." The bull took a quick break from pushing Juno out of his shaft to rub the half Ausar's belly through his shaft, making the bulge wiggle a tiny bit and drawing out a muffled murr. After a bit more time, Juno's head would push out of the bull's shaft, the slit resting comfortably around his neck as he adjusted his eyes to the light outside of Big T's cock and sac. "In my defense, a lot of it just splashed into my mouth while I was asleep... That said I'm not upset about it at all..." Juno smirked a bit, and Big T let out a chuckle at this. "I'm half tempted to keep you in there all day to see how big you get... But I think we all have stuff we need to get done today."

Juno chuckled a bit at this, and as he slipped more and more out of Big T's shaft, he wiggled his arms free early to wash them off and catch himself on the edge of the tub as his body started to slip out of Big T's shaft. "I don't think that's a good idea Big T. It sounds hot, but that might risk making me so big that you can't get me out." The bull only laughed at this, and as he let Juno out the rest of the way, he sighed as his shaft returned to normal, the cum covered half Ausar wasting no time in washing off and sending the bull batter on its way. It would also give everyone a good look at Juno's swollen belly and refilled balls. "Damn, I've heard of 'Nuki Nuts, but I didn't think it was that efficient." Hearing this made Juno blush a tiny bit, and he idly rested a hand on his belly as all three of them relaxed in the tub together.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:37 pm

Having spent the night so close and yet so far away from one another, Marlowe quickly snuggled up to Juno, settling right beside him in the tub so that he could touch and rub the half-Aurar's swollen tum. "It might not sound like a good idea, but it also sounds like not a good idea that I'm gonna keep imagining anyway" Marlowe teased before kissing Juno's cheek, and the edge of his mouth. "Morning babe... not too heavily-laden, are ya? I thought I was going for the bull-semen-storing record but damn... Oh well, at least it means I get to see you with big, fat, sloshy balls" Marlowe snickered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:10 am

"I'm fine. And that's only gonna be while we're in down time. My new suit has a feature that keeps my balls compact while I'm wearing it." Juno murred happily as his belly was rubbed, and he nuzzled closer to Marlowe, rubbing his belly as well. Big T watched this and smirked, and after a bit of time he stepped out of the tub, grabbing a towel and drying himself off before making his way to the door. "Go ahead and take as long as you like boys. I'm gonna go see what Maxi's making for breakfast. Even if you two don't really have room for a meal, I imagine a cup of coffee would probably still be a good idea." Big T gave one more wink to the duo before stepping out of the room, leaving Marlowe and Juno sitting in the tub together, the rolling and cycling water washing them off gradually.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:39 pm

Marlowe enjoyed being able to stretch out his limbs, and despite his previous haste to get out of Big T's stomach, the warmth of the tub and the physical presence of Juno beside him lead to Marlowe losing himself to the relaxation, content to just sit there and enjoy the tub, alongside his companion. "So... do you know any other big-dicked heads of government, Juno, or just the one?" Marlowe asked him before chuckling. "If all corporate meetings went like this, then maybe being the SteeleTech head honcho won't be so bad"

He smiled as he rubbed Juno's belly. "...we need a tub for the ship" He decided. "Shame there's just not enough room on the Dodger as it is...we need a job" Marlowe remarked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:25 pm

"Well, there was the head honcho of the Kui-tan homeworld that I did a job for before, and I'm sure they'd have some work for us to do, but they're the only other one besides Big T. Plus, the Kui-tan homeworld is a place that really doesn't allow for quick one and done situations, socially or bureaucratically, so since we're probably going to be there for a while if we do head there, I'd recommend saving that for later. And I did do a little tracking of possible leads, and there's a few jobs available on Mhen'ga at the moment. And wasn't that one of the main locations you wanted to check out? I say we pick up one more crew mate on New Texas like Big T suggested, maybe you could scout them out while I'm upgrading the Dodger with the new weapons, then we could make our way for Mhen'ga."

After a good ten minutes in the tub, the duo were now totally clean, and even though he loved the feeling of his captain rubbing his belly, Juno stood up in the tub and offered a hand to Marlowe. "Well, shall we go ahead and get the day started Captain?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:26 pm

Marlowe gave a smirk as Juno spoke. "Why am I not surprised that you're acquainted with Kui-tan politicians? I can imagine that all the celebratory parties are quite the experience though" Marlowe remarked. "So, it sounds like I wasn't the only one with their Codex open last night then? Though I imagine you had to wipe off bull cum a lot more than I did" Marlowe tittered.

After a while of chilling in the warm bath, Marlowe gave a sigh as Juno stood up, before smiling softly and taking his second's hand. "I suppose we must" He agreed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:40 pm

Juno smirked as Marlowe took his hand, and the half Ausar helped his captain up out of the water, and gave him a kiss on the cheek before they got out of the tub. Marlowe had an easier time moving around than Juno did. Juno was used to heavily swollen balls when moving, but not a heavily swollen belly, and he was moving a bit slower than usual to keep his balance. As they got dressed, Juno activated a special function on his suit, and his balls, which were both the size of small beach balls each, compressed down to the size of cantaloupes, drawing a delighted shudder from the half Ausar. "Oh wow... My balls feel way heavier than before..."

(Sorry, work has been kicking my ass.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:51 am

(No worries, know the feeling)

It was a little bit of an effort for Marlowe to pull on his snug, form fitting suit, which had to stretch around his hugely bloated stomach, but the suit remained strong, and after tapping the button on his collar, sucked itself into being form-fitting once again. He looked over at Juno, and smirked at the sight of the half-Ausar's balls changing size. "You've got an anatomical compressor? Nice... I make do with just an anti-grav harness, personally" Marlowe remarked to Juno as he was pulling on his utility harness, this time feeding a new strap all the way around the bottom of his belly, and placing what looked like a small metallic flower on his belly-button. He pressed the centre of the flower, which changed from metallic to having a slight blue light to it, but it instantly lifted his hanging belly a bit, taking all the weight off completely, and leaving Marlowe merely burdened only by how much space it took. He even did a couple of jumps to show how unaffected by his stomach's volume he was, even though it sloshed loudly from it's contents.

"Got that little device from a store on the space station above Uveto VII, one of the best investments I ever made, it's so useful for hefting big bounties as well" Marlowe said, before grinning. "With this on, I bet if I could stretch wide enough, I could probably even carry Big T around inside me like he didn't weigh a think" Marlowe said with a snicker. "We should get you one next time we pass that way"
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay