A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sat May 29, 2021 5:38 pm

"Well, that's an easy choice for me" Nico told Flame with a smirk. "Because there's a giant pair of tits in front of me, and I'm a lot bigger than Gabe" She said with a grin, before reaching over and swiping Gabe up in one hand, making him squeak in surprise as he was manhandled. She grinned down at him, holding him up to her face before licking along his body, swollen belly and all and shuddering from his flavour. With Gabe however now covered in Nico's saliva, she reached behind Flame, pulled open a gap in her jeans and underwear, and slipped the big-bellied tiny panther right down Flame's butt crack, before leaving him there, letting him face the dark embrace of Flame's ass alone.

She then turned her full attention to Flame's now absolutely absurdly sized assets, grabbing handfuls of titflesh and rubbing, squeezing, kneading and even a little pinching. Her head disappeared from sight with that grin still on her face as she brought it down to the very front of one of Flame's boobs, and pressed her lips around a nipple, licking at it first, before beginning to suck upon it hungrily.

Meanwhile, Gabe was wedged between two completely different masses of fluffy flesh, being somehow dragged deeper into the crevice in which he'd found himself, until arriving at the puckered gateway that was Flame's ass. A smirk came to his face; Forced into this situation he may have been, but he wasn't going to go unsatisfied. He didn't immediately press into the ass, instead stroking and teasing it with rubs and licks and kisses, sending just a few tingles of pleasure up Flame's nerves.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon May 31, 2021 12:27 pm

Flame smirked back at Nico, watching as she plucked Gabe up and started slurping him over. She made such a good show of it too, and Gabe's wiggling helplessness turned her on even more~ She let out a surprised "Mrew~!" as suddenly Nico was pressing close, and stuffing Gabe down her pants, her tail flicking as she gasped from the little wriggling she felt down there, before turning her attention back to the bigger cat, purring deeper as she started playing with her massive boobs.

Her ears splayed down and she moaned out softly. The attention to the front and back was getting even more exciting, as Gabe could feel from the rising heat all around him, and as Nico could taste, as milk started to flow from her huge boob~ Flame was in heaven, and she slowly pushed herself forward, her top heavy form pushing against Nico, pressing her down into the sofa as Flame laid on top of her, and mewed more, pressing her chest over Nico, smothering even the big feline beneath her in her massive tit as she started to leak more and more milk for her to gulp down~

"HH-aahh~ Keep going~ Mmm I'm gonna fill even you up~ Oooh~" she moaned, gyrating her hips, which caused those fluffy mounds around Gabe to come smooshing in, pushing him towards her center, her backdoor clenching in anticipation of squishing him inside~ He wouldn't have a taste back there, but there was something about sliding someone wriggling inside of her through that entrance that was just as hot~ And she could feel Nova was getting close too... the pair of Dwindled + Fran would probably meet not too far in~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 31, 2021 5:35 pm

Nico kept her lips sealed around Flame's nipple, her unrepentant appetite making her more than capable of appreciating however much she could squeeze out of Flame's breast. The snow-leopard loudly slurped and sucked on the tit, eagerly gulping down the blissful-tasting milk that was sometimes squirting, sometimes blasting into her mouth, especially when her big, strong hands would reach around the colossal bubble of boobflesh and squeeze, pumping out all that Flame could provide. Nico's formerly hard middle was starting to slowly soften and swell up from the massive amount of milk she'd taken.

With how much Flame was moving, it was hard for Gabe to remain pressed against the pucker for as long as he'd like, as a few jostles timed at just the right, or wrong, moment had him slipping into butthole in the brief moments between clenchings. For a moment, in fact, he was trapped half-in and half-out before finally slipping in all the way, and finding himself wholly inside of Flame's ass. Knowing that Nova would be arriving soon, Gabe was content to wait, although not without action. Wading and crawling through the dark insides, he nestled himself down against the far exit, the sphincter that was between ass and insides, the bottom of the slide which Nova was being dragged through. He made himself comfortable there, waiting for Nova... and groped the girl in his belly whilst jacking his cock whilst he waited.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:11 pm

(Yo, just a quick post to say I'll be away this weekend until Monday, in case you reply and I don't)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:25 am

Flame eagerly mewed louder, gazing down at the huge pair of pillows beneath her. Nico was buried somewhere under there, and she could only feel her from how deeply roughly she was suckling and gulping down huge mouthfuls of warm creamy milk~ She moaned and arched her back, feeling a lump slowly growing against her own belly, full and sloshy as Nico had her fill... but after a few moments she panted and pulled up harder, dragging her huge boob out of Nico's grasp and away from her face... Just long enough for her to shift her back, and drop her other boob down on her with a heavy "plap~" Her one boob was soaked and dripping; the other one needed some attention now!

Flame's shifting about would squeeze hotly around her pair of passengers, clenching Gabe inside and holding him in her rectum as her body focused on rubbing Nova roughly through the last lengths of her bowels. She'd powered him quickly through, much faster than food even though that's all he really was~ Just some wiggly gum with a personality now that he'd been Dwindled. So tasty, so squirmy, hitting all her buttons as he would finally get squeezed through into where Gabe was settled. He mewed out himself as he slid through, remembering some of his trip through Fiona. Dazed but feeling like he'd come to the end, he'd feel confused as he slid free, and found himself sliding down, and face first into Gabe's sack and under his thighs.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:20 am

Nico had always prided herself on her capacity, her ability to contain either people or objects within her, but Flame was just leaking so much milk so quickly, that as she felt her gut swell, Nico genuinely thought the tigress might actually fill her up! With her stomach now swollen like she was carrying a bundle of joy, she was suddenly greeted by the blinding light of the room as that great big breast was snatched away from her. She took a breath, and had just enough time to let out a sigh of satisfaction before yet another nipple was smooshed into her mouth, once again smothering her face with boob. She instinctively breathed in, which meant she started suckling yet again, so breaking down the flood gates for Flame's breast and began chugging down yet more tiger milk that seemed to run like a faucet.

Meanwhile, even as his surroundings both rolled around and squeezed around him, Gabe used one hand to keep himself steady, clutching at the walls or using it for balance as he slid here, there and everywhere. His other hand however, remained almost fixed against his own mega-boobed captive held behind the confines of his stomach walls. Squeezing and groping, teasing her whilst his dick pressed against the bottom of his belly, against her own bottom, the black-skinned panther boy almost forgot about the impending arrival of his other Dwindled companion until he literally bumped his face into Gabe's crotch. Gabe looked down past his belly, seeing Nova beneath him, and grinned widely. "What're you doing down there, Nova? I mean, if you'd really like to go IN through the OUT door, I guess I won't stop you..." Gabe purred, and with a slight arching of his back and a nudge forward, Nova went from having a face-full of panther balls, to a face-full of panther cheeks, which pressed down upon him and squeezed him deeper into the crack. Whilst Gabe was hardly the gigantic, literal moon of an ass, it was still as irresistible once it felt prey to devour, and was eager to send the roughly same-sized snack up to meet his fellow snack.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:01 am

“Such a thirst kitty~ Mmmm I knew we felines liked milk but ooooh, you’re just obsessed~ Heh does my Fiona milk taste good? Mmmm I wonder if that’s any of her swimming around in that big belly of yours now? Oh but don’t hah worry~ I’ll reunite you two soon in my body, and then everything can be sorted out… Mmm ooh but I feel some ruckus back where you stuck that naughty Dwindled~“ the tigress moaned out as she pressed her chest down even further in Nico’s face. She could have started pulling her into her chest, but she wanted Nico in the back, even her out, but that squirming back there was feeling so good~ She put all her weight on her chest as she moved her hands down to her hips, smothering Nico heavily while she wiggled out of her jeans and panties. “Not like these are gonna fit anyways~ Mmm you ready to start eating somewhere else?~ There might be some tiny snacks for you unless I just absorb them too~ Mmm maybe I will~” she moaned as she clenched tighter on her little passengers and lifted her chest up a little off of Nico, admiring her milk-bloated belly.

Nova breathed in, and got a confusing strong mix of scents. Flame’s was dominating, but close against him all around, was Gabe’s, as even moreso, taking over his sense of taste and hearing as he spoke, before shifting and pressing his rump down on his head! “Gabe mmph!” he yelled out in shock before getting muffled between his cheeks, blushing quite hotly but kicking and trying to shift side to side. All that managed to do was bounce those cheeks, slosh his sack about against Nova’s chest, and grind his face side to side against that hungry backdoor, even giving the wrong signal as his lips brushed over that pucker. He tried pushing at those cheeks, but all he managed to do was give them hard, pleasing squeezes; it felt like Nova was desperate to disappear inside the panther~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:44 am

By the time Flame had lifted her breast away from Nico, the leopard's belly was absolutely burgeoning with milk, visibly and audibly sloshing with any swayed movement that she made. "Mmmmww..." The jacked-up feline purred with satisfaction, licking her lips, which glistened with white, milk still dribbling from her mouth. She put one hand to her belly before letting out a milky bench, giggling to herself afterwards. "You're such a size queen, Flame" She said with a smirk. She didn't have a lot of room to move, what with the weight of her belly and the massive proximity of Flame's hyperized bust... The tigress could easily just turn about and sit right on the snow-leopard's face without any kind of resistance.

"Ohhhh!" Gabe let out a delighted moan, cock throbbing against his belly as he felt Nova's struggles, which felt more like he was trying to force himself into the panther's backside. "That determined to, mmm, meet your girlfriend, hmm?" Gabe purred, as he now actively started to gyrate his hips and grind his butt against Nova's face. "Well, who am I to get in the way of romance?... Hold on a sec, little buddy, you'll be reunited soon" Gabe purred before reaching back and pulling his cheeks apart, giving Nova the briefest of moments to catch his breath before pressing himself down on his face, his butthole beginning to stretch over the smaller tiger's face, hungrily starting to swallow his head.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:16 am

Flame’s purring made her entire body rumble in pleasure, but especially her chest as she gazed down at Nico from around it. Her tail flicked back and forth over her cheeks, still feeling that wonderful squirming so close to the entrance “Hah~ well you can blame Fiona for that, she’s the one who added so much milk and fat to my boobs,” she purred as she squished her breasts, sending a spray of milk onto Nico’s face and chest as the tigress slowly started to shift on top of her, sliding just over her fur, not putting weight on Nico’s belly as she started to loom her rump over her head. “Mmm those naughty dwindled are still just inside. Why don’t I give you one more little treat before I add you to my cheeks?” she giggled, lifting her tail and dropping her rump down with a satisfied moan, shifting and twisting to get Nico’s face deep and pressing up against her backdoor~

Nova’s mews were buried under that rump surrounding his face as he tried to protest. He’d just slid all the way through one set of bowels! And surely Gabe was full on Franc there was no way he could be this voracious! He kept up his squeezing rubbings of struggles, blushing hotly at Gabe’s words, and gasping as he lifted up. “Hah, thank—“ was all he got out before that rump dropped down, silencing him again and squishing over his head, his muffled noise, was that a moan?~ echoing up into his bowels… as Gabe could see, whether it was from sliding through Flame, his impending meeting with Fran, or Gabe himself, the tiger’s arousal was at full mast~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:53 pm

"Jeez, how much milk are you packing?" Nico questioned with a chuckle, taking a moment to wipe the milk from her face and lick her fingers before Flame's ass descended down upon her. The leopard reached up and wrapped her arms around Flame's waist, some strength still in her grip, probably more so than before now that she'd had a big, milky meal. Her nose was in deep but it didn't matter to her as she lapped up at Flame's asshole, licking the rim and planting wet kisses against it and the cheeks she'd soon be becoming a part of.

Meanwhile, Gabe's own cock twitched as he felt Nova's moan echoing through his insides once he'd managed to butt-swallow the tiger boy's whole head. "Ooof, my butt hasn't been filled this good in a long time!" Gabe said with a chuckle, clenching in and out as he drew Nova's body deeper, sucking him up through the panther's insides. "It might be a little tight, but I doubt you'll mind, most of the space is filled with Fran's boobs anyway" Gabe said with a chuckle, grinning as he saw Nova's cock standing to attention. "Mmm, I bet you'd love a face full of those titties, wouldn't you? Heh, well, I hope so, because I'm not sure when I'll let either of you out..." Gabe purred.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:33 pm

Flame grinned even more, her tail swaying as she dropped her rump down onto Nico’s perfect face and started to ride and grind in her, moaning hotly up above. It was more weight, and less cushion, but a little easier to breath under compared to all smothering boob, at least she had a spot that relented against her, Flame’s back door hungrily clenching and “kissing” back~ “I’m not absorbing you like I did with Fiona… mmmm you’re gonna squirm all the way deep inside and then get nice and settled… I might just keep you tucked away for a while before adding you to my hips~ Don’t you want to just crawl in and stay with me forever?~” she breathily moaned as she leaned back, letting that pucker open and start to let Nico slide forward, her muzzle slipping into the space where Flame was feeling all that wonderful movement from the little Dwindled~ “And here’s a little snack for the trip~”

Nova was unable to control himself as he moaned even more, and then it dawned on him, Fran was somewhere deep in there, and could probably hear that! He felt his face warming up at least ten degrees as he started squirming again, but this just rubbed his face around on the inside, and sent more sensations tingling up Gabe’s back as he shifted about and made Gabe bounce a little on him as he slid deeper, feeling the panther’s rump chewing him up and swallowing more and more, starting to slip further out from under his legs and deeper under that tail, and was at the point where his arousal was grinding on Gabe’s sack when they, mostly Gabe, could hear a clearer moan as the area around them started to open up with incoming Nico!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:05 pm

Nico was no longer in any position to give a response, not whilst her face was being smothered and swallowed both at the same time. Not counting current bust measurements, Nico was easily the larger of the two in almost every sense, and she hadn't ever really seen Flame do any vore before, besides what she'd done to Fiona moments ago, so she was just the slightest big concerned that she would be too big for the tigress. Regardless, it seemed Flame's confidence meant she wasn't stopping to consider the same, and so Nico was content to ride things out and see what happened. Either way, her arms were still free, which meant her hands could probe around Flame's uncovered thighs and hips, and once some fingers brushed over Flame's unattended pussy, Nico paused there, tantalizingly teasing before slipping a pair of fingers into Flame's folds whilst she could still reach.

Gabe was filled with euphoria, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth, occasionally biting his lower lip and fidgeting from the pleasure of Nova's movements as he was being dragged deeper in, at quite a pace no less. Clearly all his muscle wasn't just for show as the cocky panther's ass devoured Nova bit by bit, giving him a bumpy ride up through Gabe's insides. Of course, he was on his way to an already occupied stomach, so it shouldn't be any surprise to Nova that once his head broke through from the intestines and out into the bottom of Gabe's stomach, Nova was immediately and inadvertently met with a face-full of Fran's moist pussy just millimetres away from him.

Gabe meanwhile, whilst enjoying grinding his balls along Nova's own shaft, reaching down and gripping it, stroking it, jacking it whilst the tiger couldn't stop him or squirm away, he'd end up being distracted part way through as the ground opened up yet again beneath him, and the maw of the giant amazonian Nico was framed by light as it broke in. Gabe clenched his ass muscles, holding Nova in place as he prepared for an inevitable slide down yet another gullet...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:19 am

Flame's mewing purrs hardly reached Nico down below, buried and getting tugged deeper into that rump as she was. Flame sat heavily on Nico's head, all that weight, especially of her new bust, helping the process of getting her inside. She suddenly clenched tight as those fingers started dancing over her lips, and let out a moan as those fingers slipped inside, finding she was already soaking wet from the evening's fun~ And her powerful clench pulled Nico in further, making her have to adjust and sit forward, grinding herself into Nico's chest as she worked to spread her legs to start fitting Nico's shoulders between her cheeks~

Nova's trip through Gabe was full of squirmy writhing, bouncing him with his movements and making significant bulges in his gut as he was pulled up and in. His struggles were only pleasing the panther more, and there was no room for escape! He felt the panther breathing heavily, clenching and tugging, and moaned out as he was pushed through into that belly while Gabe was rubbing on him, leaving him flushing hot, tail flicking about wildly, his shaft throbbing hard in Gabe's grip. And then he felt another little tug, and felt soft lips pressing against his face. "Mmph?!" he muffled called out, sending vibrations against those lips, as another tight clench pulled him more into them!

Flame purred out, gasping as she finally sat down around Nico's shoulders, and moaned as she pulled her up between her spread cheeks, gasping, tail hiked up, and giggling as she felt that little squirming disappearing from within her to within Nico's maw sliding in. "When you're done with them, hah~ Get to working that tongue in your new home~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:18 pm

Fran gave a mousey squeak of surprise when she felt the distinct contours of a face against her most intimate parts, her feline face immediately turning a bright red colour. "Nova! I'm so sorry! I didn't think you were going to come in from that way!" Fran told him. "Here, let me just... wiggle a little, I'll make some... room..." She panted, trying to lean back, press back or shuffle around in the tight confines, though as she simply slipped and failed to get any purchase, all she really achieved was constantly rubbing her pussy against Nova's face, which though she was managing well, was only making her moister. "Unngh, sorry Nova, there's not much, *pant*, I can do, maybe if you can... *pant* get in more, we can make more-"

The sudden rocking off their chamber and the tight clench around Nova caused the tiger-boy's face to be thrust even more firmly into the tiger anthro's pussy, making her let out a deep, lewd, and loud moan that made her blush even more. "Nova! Not that... way..." She panted, eyes fluttering a little as she tried to resist all that impact and motion against her nethers. "Just... try not to... move so much..." She grunted, one hand slipping down and gently holding his hair, trying to keep him from plunging to deep. "...hope the rest of you gets in here soon..." She mumbled under her breath. She may have been trying to focus on the situation, sure, but on this occasion, Nova was very keenly aware of just how turned on the massive-boobed tiger was getting.

Outside, Gabe was busy concentrating on keeping both himself and Nova's legs steady as he guided himself down one hell of a waterslide, slipping down feet first as inches of Nova snuck deeper into him, down the ass walls and into Nico's open maw, straight along her tongue and down her throat, bee-lining for her stomach as she gave a firm swallow, before smirking. "Oh, you mean, like this... [i]Mistress[i/]" Nico purred before pressing her feline tongue against the walls of the ass which she was certainly tightly pressed against, giving a long, tantalizing lick across the walls and against that intestinal sphincter that Nova had slipped free from.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:50 pm

Nova couldn't see, whether in those bowels or in Gabe's belly, but the impression pressing against him, and that mew from above told him he had reached the stomach, and that rocking motion against him, the heat, the feeling, he was surely pressing up against Fran... and just where it was! He flushed just as brightly, kicking his legs as his hips slowly started to wedge between Gabe's cheeks, all the while the three of them were tumbling about! But all this tumbling at least wouldn't break a leg if he was able to get in further... Fran was right...??!! He mewed out as that tumbling took a pitch, his voice muffled as he pressed straight into her folds, and her lewd moan echoed above and all around the tight filled chamber. Could Gabe really stuff the two of them in here together? Nova was one thing, but Fran had a chest that would make it more like three were in here, and they were pretty close to the same size! He felt a squeeze around his legs as the three of them tumbled down Nico's throat, but he was far more focused on his surroundings. Her lips were hot, and wet, right in front of his face, his lips pressed to hers... was this their first kiss? He was too dazed, but her scent was getting to him. Her fingers were in his hair, which was soft and silky, and his ears splayed down as he felt her hand running through it, and gripping lightly, making him breath out hotly, against her folds, and then nuzzle forward and kiss her there.

Flame gasped out, feeling that hot tongue starting to slather within, and she moaned as she clenched down hard, a grasping tug suddenly, powerfully dragging Nico up from under her, embedding her shoulders in deeply where she had just licked, her head and neck surged through that sucking sphincter into the beginning of her bowels. "Oh yes~" she moaned as she squeezed her huge milky breasts, starting to bounce on Nico's torso, sliding her own breasts inside, groaning as her body was coming even more alive, and was hungry for Nico~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:36 am

Nico gave a grin as she felt the whole body around her jerk and draw her in deeper, her arms now pinned to her sides, but the snow leopard still had a grin. "You think that's the best I can do, Flamey baby? Why don't we see how you feel about... THIS!" Nico playfully growled, as her legs began to kick for a moment, but not as a struggle, more as if they were reaching for something. Eventually, Nico's feet would find the floor. Flame could feel the breath of her snicker in her bowels, before the leopard's legs tensed up, and she started grunting... and then, Flame would be lifted up! With incredible power, proving just how hard she worked out, Nico gradually began to stand completely upright, with Flame covering almost all her upper body... It was like she was sat on a parents shoulders, except... well, a lot deeper down than just the shoulders. Even with the weight of Flame's boobs, Nico stood steady, waiting for Flame to slide down her body. Flame's muscles were now fighting gravity itself, and every time she loosened slightly, she dropped slightly further down the snow leopard.

Gabe's journey would eventually come to an end, slipping down the longest slide ever in the form of Nico's throat. He'd of course end up landing in her stomach, though it wasn't as room as before, what with Flame's ass clamping down around her. Still, now that he was no longer being bounced around, Gabe could take a moment to relax, and lay down on his back on the stomach floor, Nova's legs still sticking out. He glanced down at his belly, and grinned at the outlines he could make out, and decided to just let things play out for the moment, leaving Nova more or less stuck where he was. He'd squeeze just enough for Nova's head and neck to be fully inside his stomach, but not enough for his shoulders to break in, just yet.

"N-Nova? What're you- Oh!..." Fran panted when she felt his lips pressing against her pussy, her fingers reflexively tightening their grip on his hair for a moment, as unstoppable purrs of enjoyment escaped the busty tigress. "I... Nova, that... feels... really good..." Fran panted. Her other hand slipped down now, to also cling to Nova's hair, softly but firmly, and she inched her hips forward just a little, pressing her pussy even more fully against his face. "Mmmm... don't stop... please..." She panted.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:11 am

Flame flicked her tail frantically, Nico was sliding in, she was going to be eaten up~ Flame had been friends with her for some time, and had always seen her as the imposing bouncer that she was, the hot biker, the musclebound leopard... but Flame was gonna have her disappear and make for so much fat on her cheeks instead~ She was melting into the sensations, but her ears rose up as she felt that movement within, and then mewed out as she was lifted up! Was Nico going to throw her off and escape? Turn the tables? She groaned out, feeling her lower gut pushing out, though she couldn't see it around her massive boobs. She shuddered, but felt Nico's hands slipping between her cheeks... She was slowing down... spreading, she must be at her hips by now! She rubbed at her wet lips, clenching tighter, shifting her legs and squeezing those cheeks hungrily around Nico's frame. She wanted more, she wanted all of her~ Her body was tense and tight, wanting to pull her in, but then she realized she was sliding down, and groaned as she let herself go careening down Nico's legs, hitting the floor with a solid squishy thump, her lower gut swelling out heavily as Nico was tucked away~

Nova's lips brushed over Fran's as he felt her holding onto his hair even more, pulling it a little, but he didn't mind, enjoying the feeling even as she laced fingers from both hands into his silky blonde hair. He felt her thighs around him shifting, and her hips pushing against him, those lips also so silky smooth, rubbing against him. His world was filled with her scent, her heat, her touch~ He kissed her lips, his tongue slipping over them, feeling the quivering wetness of her folds as he shifted and pushed his head up and down into her little grinds, growling a little as he twisted. Gabe, he was holding him tightly, not letting him get closer, as he wanted to be! He kicked a little more outside, feeling slimy, different walls around them after that tumble, briefly wondering just where they were before Gabe let his whole head push into his stomach, and his face was pressed right into Fran's lips~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:51 am

The bulge of Nico's head quickly formed at Flame's abdomen, and only continued to rise higher as Flame slid further down Nico's standing frame. The bulge of her head would go high enough to practically bump the bottom of Flame's quite enormous breasts. A grin of cunning however, soon split across Nico's face as, before Flame could sink too deeply, she loosened and clenched her own insides... sending Gabe sliding down once again! This time it was a race against time, slipping through the curves and knots of her insides as he was practically rocketed through rapids on the way to her own rear end. In fact, just before Flame's ravenous butt devoured Nico's own toned and large one, Gabe was pushed out at the last second, sending him colliding with the soft carpet a short distance away.

"Ohh, Nova, you're so... mmm... so good at this..." Fran panted inside Gabe's stomach as she kept feeling Nova's face and lips working against her increasingly moist snatch. "Oh Gods, slow down, I think you're gonna make me..." She had begun to say, softly, panted, but that was when a surge of suction sent Nova's head practically colliding with her pussy, the force of impact eliciting a deep moan from Fran. "C-C-CUM!" She finished, as her orgasm crept upon her, gradually at first, but soon her hips were bucking and she was squirting all over, her body quivering and squirming, milk also spraying from her nipples, raining down on them both as her pussy was rubbed into Nova's face, coating him with her fluids.

Concern for Nova's wellbeing, once Gabe was in his brief free-fall towards the carpet, would cause him to clench firmly, sucking Nova's legs the rest of the way in, and therefore launching him up into the stomach, and sending his head ploughing into Fran's excessive cleavage. She was shorter, but took more room thanks to her chest pillows, and so Nova's head and face was just about able to break through her cleavage before it came to a halt, leaving him look stuck in the grip of her chest whilst she came down from her orgasm.

With his gut now completely full, Gabe had enough time to turn his body around and lie on his back before a gigantic tiger ass collided like a meteor, slamming down upon him and squishing him into the floor, as well practically ramming Nova and Fran even closer and more intimately together.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:28 pm

Nova's panting face was soaked and burning bright red from the heat of the moment and the raw grinding she was ensuing over him and over again with each jostling movement as well as the direct force of her hips! He was flustered, he was in heaven, this was a dream, Fran pushing and squishing and rubbing away at him~ Hearts were in his eyes as he kept up his kissing and nuzzling, even as she protested, and then a hard shove squished him up hard, and her moan sounded in his ears, which splayed down as he was pressed into her hard, riding and grinding, and all that slickness shot him up when a sudden hard squish and push plunged him up into her chest, his moans muffled out as he pressed front to front, and his own arousal went off like rocket, splattering all over her belly tight between them! Then he groaned out, some heavy weight squishing her down into him, as Gabe would find that rump settling on top of him with a heavy thump! One cheek in particular smooshed him against the ground, but he was close enough to slide between them, hearing the moans up above as the huge tigress started to churn up her friend like she was any other meal! "Mmmm, you're so filling! Mmm so good~ Hah... you're gonna make me so fat... mmm gonna have to dance a lot to work all of this off my ass~ Heh... ooh Gabe? You like all that wobble? You're gonna feel a lot more unless you get in~"
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:00 pm

"Muff if fi fett in, I fon't fe fafle fo fatch!" was Gabe's incredibly muffled and tiny response, as his hands clutched and squeezed at whatever piece of ass he could reach. He was entirely stuck beneath her, with only the swell of his occupied belly and one rock-hard cock pushing back against the huge weight of the now titanic tigress. Not that he seemed to mind, and only relished the idea of baring witness to Flame's activities from the outside as opposed to the inside. Of course though, at his size, he was still entirely subject to her whims, lewd and greedy that they may be.

Inside of Gabe's stomach, there was no room to manoeuvre, trapping Nova and Fran in whatever position they'd found themselves in before the colossal meteor that was Fran's sister's ass collided with them. Nova's head was buried between Fran's boobs, with the rest of his body somewhere underneath them. "...Nova, are... are you alright?" Fran questioned, both sweetly, and breathlessly.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay