A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby tacorem » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:01 pm

Flame couldn't hear that muffled voice in the slightest, as she was too busy moaning out her pleasure, and listening to the heavy sloshing churning squelching of her bowels eagerly working on Nico within, her hands and arms squishing and massaging, kneading her belly like the dough it was going to be once Nico was padding her out all over~ "Such good friends I have~" she purred, bouncing her cheek on Gabe, smothering him under thick fur and soft ass fat, and compacting the two inside of him again and again~

Nova couldn't budge an inch, between the cramped feeling of Gabe's belly, to Fran taking up so much space, not even breaking the surface of her cleavage as he panted and slowly came down from the rush, not even sure if he had climaxed, it felt so good with her. "N-never...." he began, then mmphed heavily as they were squished together for a moment, even tighter! When the pressure relented, he managed to get out "Never better," before they were heavily squeezed once again.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:22 pm

It had taken some time for the mighty frame of the snow leopard to get into a comfortable position, what with there being somewhat more of her than there was space in the stomach. Nonetheless, eventually Nico had managed to wiggle and squirm until she was lounging quite comfortably with her back and shoulders against the bottom and lower wall of the belly. Her feet were pressed against the front, a strong flex of her limbs making them so clearly outlined against the skin, still possessing some physical power even if she was gradually getting softer. "Eyy, you better believe it!" Nico called up in response to Flame, using a hand to wipe her juices-slicked hair out of her face. "I don't go around making a habit of being OTHER PEOPLE'S meals, so you better be enjoying me out there!" Nico insisted. Of course, the softer she got, the more sensitive her body became, and every sensation seemed amplified. One hand was already determinedly groping at her own pussy, wet with all sorts at this point. She bit her lip and moaned slightly. "...fuuuck..." She panted, with needy arousal, her horniness just increasing the longer she was still in there...

Gabe was unaware of all this emotion happening not all that far above him, he was too distracted with being pounded into the flesh of Flame's ass, so firmly and so thoroughly that he'd likely be sticking to it quite forcefully once she finally stood up, or at least lifted her ass off of the floor. By the tiny feel of his lips practically worshipping the curve of her butt with kisses though, it didn't seem like he was all that bothered by the predicament.

Fran however, wasn't in quite the same boat; Every squeeze of the walls not only squeezed her and Nova, but also squeezed the third passenger; Her tits. So squished and squeezed were they getting, that she was starting to leak uncontrollably, milk beginning to not just trickle, but pour out of her breasts. "Nnngn... Gods, I'm going to kick her ass when we get out of here..." Fran muttered inbetween mewls and gasps. "...s-sorry if my boobs are... you know, squashing you, or anything... I'm not due for another growth spurt yet so... at least they won't actually crush you... I hope..."
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:15 am

The tigress gazed down at her huge, overloaded belly, which flexed and squeezed on the huge meal barely contained within. As much as she felt the urge to pull Nico out of her belly up or down, she was equally feeling such radiating pleasure from such a huge meal, and the euphoria was steadily outweighing the hugeness of the meal as she softened her prey~ “Oh I will enjoy you so much~” she cooed out, squeezing her belly tight and hugging Nico, purring directly all around her. “Please go to my hips~ And when you are them, I’ll happily feed you lots and lots of tasty prey~” she moaned out as her belly hotly gurgled~ She sat back, rocking heavily over Gabe, before shifting her weight slightly, grinding him over and directly beneath her pucker before she dropped down heavily again, for him to get to a more central place of worship~

Nova groaned as he managed to lift his face up from her cleavage, panting, sweating heavily. He would have loved being this close to Fran, but they were squeezed so powerfully, it couldn’t have been Gabe alone squeezing on them. He couldn’t think about it at all however, as he was trying not to drown in Fran’s sweaty cleavage! “Hmmph! Mmph! Pah!” he mewed as he pushed her tits apart for a few moments. “A-any other situation, I would have loved this… much more! But mmph… there’s just no room here!” he moaned out before getting muffled as another shift and squeezed buried him into her cleavage again, rubbing around between them and he felt milk on his lower body in a puddle as he tried to pull himself up again, rubbing and squishing Fran’s boobs lots.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:46 pm

The longer she was in there, the softer Nico's body felt, which only served to set her senses ablaze. For every squeeze Flame gave her belly, she was met with a deep moan from the snow leopard inside. She was struggling to stay coherent, caught up in the pleasure of it all just as much as Flame was. At one point she started to tremble and shake, her limbs pressing against the walls as she was seized by an orgasm so powerful it all but knocked her out as she finally gurgled all up, going all too soft and melty as Flame's stomach felt less and less solid by the moment.

It was perhaps a miracle or destiny that Gabe wasn't just dust at this point after all the weight he'd been subjected to. But if Flame's ass was sensitive enough, then she'd know the little three-and-a-half inch panther had a boner that refused to go limp. Once curvy buttflesh was replaced by her pucker, he barely changed his tactics, continuing to kiss, lick, rub, squeeze, grind and hump at that ring of flesh, giving her tight butthole all the loving his body could provide.

Fran tried to listen to Nova, tried to keep a level head, but his struggles buried inside of her, his attempts to right himself or get free only serving to send teasing, tantalizing sparks through her body thanks to her sensitive and massive breasts. "N-Nova, I... I'm getting... worked up again..." She panted, chest heaving, as if he couldn't tell.
Nornico
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay