A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:46 pm

A strange and mysterious plague has broken out across the population. Nobody really knows where it came from, or how it was created... Nobody's even sure how it actually infects people, as not everybody seems to be susceptible to it's effects. The only thing that is certain is the symptoms; A loss of height and physical mass to an extreme degree... Few cases see victims any taller than a foot or so, but there's no telling just how tiny this plague can reduce someone... People have started to call it the Dwindling, and those infected are, of course, Dwindled... So far, there's also been no sign of a cure, though top authorities insist they're working hard to fix this, but as of now... the Dwindling isn't going away, any time soon...

Meanwhile, at her home, a rather hung and buxom herm tiger-girl by the name of Fiona, was napping on a couch in the living room. She had typical golden fur, although she'd dyed her blackish brown stripes to a purple colour, and her shoulder length hair had been dyed the same. She was quirky and confident and not afraid of standing out. For now though, the slumbering, 5' 5'' tigress was clad in only a t-shirt and a pair of running shorts... Her family had an easy, open dynamic so a lack of clothes, and the glimpses of bits it came with, was pretty normal.
Nornico
Heavy user

Re: A Rise In Reduction (tacorem & Nornico)

Postby tacorem » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:48 pm

For as much as the news talked about projections about some kind of cure for this disease, studies were hard to come by. Whatever the cause may be, it seemed to have affected quite a lot of the world's doctors and health officials. Even a few world leaders had probably fallen to the Dwindling. Of course, there were projections put in place when they needed to make virtual speeches and the like. With no sense of what had caused the plague, countermeasures had varied wildly, and most figured that the tightest restrictions by country were for those where more of the leadership had been affected, some kind of measure of control despite their new, tiny sizes.

His hair was a sandy blonde, and he had wanted to dye it black, before the plague made waves through the world. Now, black hair on the Dwindled was an unpopular, hard to see, kind of choice, so he didn't get to dye it. It would have matched the demi tigers black stripes, so inky along with the white parts of his fur, and harmonious with where the rest of his fur was a soft orange here and there along his tail and ears. Nova's ears flicked. The demi tiger was a mere three inches tall standing, three and a half if he stretched up. Fortunately, the immediate response of the clothing industries was to produce bright, tiny, comfortable clothes for the Dwindled, so finding clothes wasn't a problem as he reclined on the armrest of the couch, just about Fiona's head. He had on similar clothes, a sleeveless shirt and athletic shorts, loose and comfortable. If only he could hear the movie they had been watching over the tigress' deep breaths! He reached over, tugging on one of her ears. "Hey! You're missing the best part!" he called down into the fluffy opening.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:40 pm

Fiona's ear twitched and flicked from the feeling of Nova's, frankly, gentle tugging. The tigress opened her eyes slowly. "...wsgfl...?" was the first 'word' out of her mouth after awakening from her afternoon nap. She stretched her mouth wide for a big yawn, giving the dwindled tiger the most incredible view of her maw, from her fangs to her gullet... not that she hadn't made him take closer looks before, anyway. Fiona then proceeded to stretch her arms and legs out in front of her; An innocuous motion for most people, although at Nova's tiny size, he'd feel the sofa creak from the normal-sized tiger's motions. "...urgh, really, Bro? Did you really wake me up for this?" Fiona groaned as she had looked over to the T.V., starting to slowly pull herself up into a sitting position. "...the choreography sucks, the director's older works were way better... I mean, just because so many actors have gotten Dwindled, doesn't mean we have to use CGI for everything" Fiona said, turning her palms over in exasperation.

"Like, seriously, how hard can it be to just make sets smaller, or just use trick photography to get a good angle, like they did for Ruler Of The Ring, remember? With the mouse and the stag, even though the mouse wasn't that much shorter than the stag in real life?" Fiona continued to rant, entirely unimpressed with what she was seeing on the screen. "Hell, I'm sure if we had some gear, WE could make a better movie, without any fancy Thistlewood effects" Fiona remarked. She gave a sigh. "Want a drink, bro? Or a snack?" She asked him, seeing how it was easier for her to take the trip of a few seconds where it would have taken her tiny brother... probably almost an hour.

Fiona had definitely looked out for her brother ever since he'd been Dwindled, but although she made the effort to make things easy for him, she wasn't above teasing him and watching him try to do things his size no longer accommodated. It wasn't out of spite, just out of fun... though admittedly, having her brother such a size definitely tended to bring out a more mischievous, downright lewd, side to her...
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Nova felt Fiona stirring and smiled brightly, though he had to quickly let go of her ear once is started moving on its own, or risk taking a sticky plunge that she might not bother fishing him out of for some time. His eyes widened as her maw did, blushing as he had a few memories of her giving him a licking once in a while, teasing with him, making him watch her eat food bigger than he was. It made him gulp thinking about it, as he scrambled back so that she didn't knock him off of the armrest. There were a couple of unusual traits some of those that had Dwindled had, at least to the extent that they seemed to have quite the improved survivability in some scenarios. It would be more of a pain just from no longer being up high on the arm rest than the fall itself actually would hurt him. His bright smile faded, as Fiona gave a fair, but brutal assessment of the movie he'd been anxious to watch, and had disturbed her nap for.

He couldn't help admit that she wasn't wrong, it was a lot of CGI, and not the greatest... but he'd been desperate to see a movie with Dwindled actors, to feel a little more normal... but, this wasn't helping really at all. He let out a long sigh, but his ears perked up as she addressed him a little bit more. "That wouldn't be a bad idea, make our own stuff... put it on a channel or something..." he murmured. His voice was small, but fortunately they had pretty sensitive ears in their family, he most often could assume that he was heard. "I'll take a little snack sure," he said, chuckling a little to himself. What kind of snack wouldn't be little for him?

Nova used to be quite active, not college athletic scholarship active, but he was fairly lithe and quick. He looked on now at the distance from the living room to the kitchen and pantry. It was like miles to him. He was grateful whenever Fiona was around, and took her help whenever he could. He tried not to fall for her traps and tricks, but sometimes she just seemed to scoop him up without warning, but, with his size, what was he really going to do about it?
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 pm

"Hell yeah... Remember that movie about the video store, and how they remade all the movies as home-movies? We could totally do something like that" Fiona remarked as she stood up, she smirked as she walked around the sofa, before crouching down by the arm-rest so that her face was level to Nova. "We could do Aladdin, where you're the plucky young kid, and I'm... the big sand cave lion thing" She said, chuckling, and tilting her head back, opening her maw, giving him yet another good look into her mouth, before looking back and smirking. "Or maybe Robin Hood, where you're the charismatic rogue, and I'm your awaiting damsel... Or maybe Conan, with you as the badass in a leotard, and me as..." She trailed off, before smiling and shrugging. "...a bigger badass with a bigger leotard, I suppose" She said, chuckling. "I've always felt that I was born to capture attention, maybe this movie thing could work... shines a spotlight on both of us" She remarked, as she walked away, into the kitchen, hips swaying as she did so.

She opened the cupboards and the fridge, observing just what she had at hand. She didn't feel like potato chips, and it seemed too early for something heavy like chocolate. Her eyes lit up when she spied the best of both worlds, tucked to the side of the cupboard, and pulled down a box of her beloved Pocky. "Yesss... come to Fiona..." She purred with delight at finding her treats. With them in hand, she also grabbed a can of cherry cola from the fridge, and poured it into a glass, before putting a brightly coloured straw in it. The straw was for Nova, not herself, in case he wanted some.

"What do you think, Nova? Fancy being the first home-grown internet Dwindled star? Maybe we'll get our own show" Fiona said with another chuckle, as she came back over to the sofa.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:56 pm

Nova nodded along eagerly, his eyes almost glowing golden at the thought! But his star struck look changed, a tinge of red coating his face as Fiona's came close to his view, and she opened her mouth so big again~ She really was teasing him a lot with it today, she needed to get those snacks fast! "Hehe, a Dwindled rescuing Maid Marian at her normal size? I wonder how she'll think to repay him~" he purred back, his tail swishing as she stood up and he watched her walking away. He had quite a few ideas coming to mind now as he breathed in deeply, trying to relax from that teasing view. Making remakes of movies was one acting role they could attempt... It would take a lot of preparation though. Not that he didn't have all the time in the world now. Dwindled were so small now, it didn't take much to care for them, so there wasn't much in the way of giving them any financial support by any sort of system. At most, maybe an airplane ticket, which could just be taken along in someone's pocket for the flight.

He looked on as her hips swayed with her movements, and couldn't tell if she was just excited to eat, or teasing him some more. As the movie was now thoroughly wasted on both of them, he had nowhere else to look as she headed back over to the couch. "We could really make movies of all sorts! All genres!" he said cheerily, awaiting delivery of his snack, probably a piece of her pocky, and a sip of her soda as he watched it fizzing and bubbling. "We might need some of your friends to help out with that though, but, before we figure out if we, actually wanna do that, we should do some practice scenes of a few types of films, see what we work well with together."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:05 am

"Oh, I'm sure she'll think of a few ways... whether or not those ways are fit for film, that's a different story" Fiona said with a chuckle, before she sat back down, making the whole sofa shudder beneath Nova. She put her glass down on the coffee table between them and the TV, before opening up her box and bag of Pocky. Just a single, normal sized piece of Pocky, although thin enough for Nova to enjoy, was still about twice his height standing!

"You know, this is one thing that I'm jealous of you about... How big these things must look" Fiona remarked, snapping the pocky in half. "If I had a giant pocky I'd be ecstatic... the perfect snack at maximum size!" She mused, snapping it once again into quarters.

She looked like she was about to put those Pocky quarters onto the arm rest that Nova was on, when she paused, and then there was a glint in her eye, and that mischievous smile that meant Nova was about to be taken for a ride crept up her face. She put all the pocky except for one down on the table, and leaned over to the arm rest with her face. "Come get your snack, bro..." She cooed at him, before opening her maw, and placing one of the pocky quarters onto her tongue, inviting him to come into her open maw, and come get it.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:58 pm

Nova was used to the rumblings caused by his sis, parents, and others who came around the house. Guests were a little more unpredictable, but he had gotten used to being ready to brace himself when someone used his scenic furniture as a place to sit or jump or sprawl along. His ears perked up as she spoke, but his eyes were fixed on that glorious Pocky.

"They are pretty big. I love how food companies tried to buy in on this whole thing with 'micro food, fit for the microwave.' Yeah no, that was never gonna happen. Just because your CEO is one of the tiniest of the dwindled, just eat the bit of normal food and vitamin gummy, idiot!" Nova's tail was lashing about to the timing of Fiona breaking the pocky into pieces. "You wouldn't be jealous if you were this small. As great as it is to have it, I couldn't ever have it by myself..."

He trailed off as he saw her eyes glinting, and gulped a little as she moved the pocky pieces away from him. Looks like some game was about to happen. He blushed brightly at the look into her mouth, and saw her drop the piece onto it. He walked slowly closer, breathing a soft sigh, as he took off his shirt, exposing his upper half fully. From experience, he knew better than to expect to get out of this without a little saliva sticking to him at least. "You're gonna melt all the good stuff off you know," he complained as he stood at the edge of her maw, looking down at her tongue, then sighed as he started to lean forward. She was keeping it in the middle of her tongue. It was just far enough that he had to lean in, and put a hand onto her tongue, which would start sending a sweet flavor through her mouth; another strange side effect of the Dwindling making itself known as all of the Dwindled had developed an irresistible flavor. Some were rich, some were savory, some were sweet, but all of the types seemed to have the same reaction from everyone: delicious!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:16 pm

She wasn't a bad sister, really, but there was something about her brother being so tiny that made him irresistible, perfect even. Maybe she had a bit of a giantess fetish, but Nova being Dwindled had only lead to her wanting to spend more and more time with him, getting closer and closer. They were brother and sister for sure, but if this kept up, how long before Fiona wanted something even deeper than that...

Not long. As soon as she felt the touch of Nova's hand on her tongue, and those taste sensations shot through it, it planted the single thought in her mind; She wanted him, and she was going to have him.

As carefully, as stealthily, as smoothly as she could, with Nova's attention tunnel-visioned into her maw, Fiona started raise one arm, curling it so that her hand, with one finger outstretched, was slowly approaching her face, and therefore Nova's back. In a few seconds, unless Nova somehow figured out her plan and moved quickly enough, then he'd feel the gentle, yet powerful poke behind him that propelled him onto Fiona's tongue to join the pocky.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:56 pm

Nova sighed as his hand squished onto her tongue, and he felt it flexing under his hand. Her hot breath washed over him as he grabbed the piece of Pocky. He was leaned forward into her mouth, but not too far, his one arm reaching in, the other holding onto her top lip, which he pulled on a little as he started to pack out, his slimy prize in hand, until it slipped. His little hand couldn't even wrap around the piece, and it fell back onto her tongue. "Come on sis, just let me," he began, then felt her finger on his back pushing hard. He let out a shocked mew as he tipped forward, his upper half falling onto her bottom lip, his face landing onto her tongue, and into the softened pocky/saliva mixture with a wet splat, and a small explosion of sweet flavor upon her tongue as he quickly tried to push himself up on her tongue, his balance still offset inwards.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:23 pm

With the little tiger right where she wanted him, all she needed now was to make sure he stayed where she wanted him. Fiona tilted her head up just a little, just enough to make Nova slide a little further onto her tongue, before letting her jaws close behind him, the light from the television becoming an ever-narrowing beam of light that would soon leave him in darkness... at least with a pocky for company.

She curled her fingers into the fabric of the sofa and gripped tightly, fighting every urge she had to move her tongue about to feel more of her brother. Letting him just squirm against her stilled tongue was like a taste explosion going against her senses, like the most exquisite crackling candy she'd ever consumed. Nova would feel her breath get both hotter and heavier... and Fiona would feel her shorts get damper, and tighter.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:18 am

The little tiger's eyes were wide open, and his thoughts were racing maddeningly. Time seemed to slow as he pushed himself up, only to feel himself bounce as she lifted her head back, and his knees slipped over the edge of her lips, dropping onto her tongue as he legs were pulled inside. He sat up, turning around, scrambling, reaching towards that light before it sealed shut just in front of his hands as he pressed against the inside of her lips. He pounded against the inside of her lips, making little bumps before he mewed out, splatting face first onto her tongue and squirming against it, his flavor seeping into her rising tide of saliva as he panicked. "This isn't funny sis! Let me out! You can keep all the pocky! Just let me out!" he mewed, shuddering himself, the heat and wetness around him unavoidable, and soaking into his own shorts as he had to hope to be ready, for her to let him out, or for him to take some quick action if she tried to gulp him down!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:34 am

A frown just briefly flicked across Fiona's face from the sound of Nova's unease, but then that feeling was replaced by those sweet, sweet explosions of crackling taste as he flailed against her tongue. He'd get used to it, right? Hell, maybe he'd enjoy it if she showed him there was nothing to worry about... Slowly, tenderly, the tongue shifted against Nova's topless body. She seperated him from the pocky, just so it was off to the side and out of the way, before letting her warm, slick tongue drag itself along his form slowly. It wasn't an assault, a rapid flurry of licks, but a gentle caress, almost if he was being embraced by cuddly bear... if the bear slimy instead of furry, and not a bear at all.

Outside, meanwhile, her arousal was far too obvious to ignore and she let one hand slip beneath the waistline of her shorts and grip her hefty member with anticipation. The movie was well and truly forgotten, just background noise now.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:57 pm

The little demi tiger tried to pull himself up, but her tongue undulating beneath him made him fall wetly onto it again, shuddering, squirming. Her tongue was strong, stronger than his whole body was! He didn't have any sort of tiger claws, and he didn't dare bite her tongue, incase a flick of her tongue might hurt his jaw, or worse, might hurt her in some way, or make her do worse than this. He pushed against it all the same, as it bundled him up, pushing the melty snack to the side as her teeth closed and he was pushed up against him, panting, with his back to it, a soft mew escaping him as her tongue pressed on him... though it was a little less active than before.... still, her breathing wasn't getting any calmer either, and so he kept fighting it, trying to slip to the side this way and that to avoid that tongue poking and sliding against him... especially trying to keep it from the tenting going on in his shorts.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Her tongue was starting to get a little more vigorous now. Each passing minute that he was inside her mouth only seemed to amplify his flavour. With him backed against her teeth, she could easily wipe her tongue down his body or against his sides with one smooth movement. She had probably thoroughly soaked and tasted every part of him by this point. She felt a little guilty for forcing this upon him, for not even asking if he was up for it, if he was even comfortable with it...

And then she felt it, just the briefest nudge against his crotch, a slip in his defences, that sudden burst of warmth of firmness, no matter what size it was. Well, at least he was enjoying it more than not at all, it seemed.

She stared down at her own tented shorts, hand grasped around the unseen shaft it housed within, and finally she rolled her eyes. Genuine care for her brother, it seemed, outweighed arousal and hunger... for this moment, anyway.

She held her free palm up to her mouth, and opened her jaws, pushing Nova with her tongue onto her hand before putting him on her snout, so that the two of them could look each other eye-to-eye, her great big, bright emerald-like eyes fixed upon his tiny face.

"Sorry bro, I got a little... carried away" She admitted, sheepishly. "I'll stop if you're not enjoying it... or we could do something else, if you want?" She suggested.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:20 am

Nova’s mewed out with each slathering lick coating him in a fresh layer of hot and sticky saliva with each heavy stroke of her tongue. There was no escaping it, and her humid breath all around him was only making his head spin more and more. There was no way he should be enjoying this! This was his sister’s mouth, and she was toying with him, purring away like he was a piece of candy! But he couldn’t deny it any longer, it was hot, and slippery, and he let out a soft moan as her tongue brushed between his legs, then mewed out as he tumbled back, into light as he looked around, confused to be back in the open air, blushing brightly while staring back into Fiona’s sharp gaze.

“L-let’s...” he began, his wet tail whipping behind him as he breathed deeply. He had his own emotions battling him, dignity, lust, what was right and wrong. He looked down, realizing she had one hand raised up in case he fell, the other jammed down her shorts! “We can... keep playing... I like your games...” he admitted, ears splaying down as he looked off to the side and down below again, anywhere to avoid embarrassing eye contact.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:53 pm

She could see everything he was doing, her eyes so focused on Nova that nothing else may have well existed. His tail, his blush, his nervous gaze, and his boner. When he suggested they keep going, the glint returned to her eyes, and a grin spread across her face. "Well then, let's go somewhere more... comfortable..." She said with a chuckle.

She gently picked up Nova again, sliding her thumb and index finger under his arms and holding him by his waist and sides with a secure, but soft grip. She then lowered Nova down from her snout, in front of her mouth... and then, going lower? As her smiling maw sailed away above him, he was instead presented with her chest. Her boobs were pretty darn big at a normal size, but to Nova they must have been literal hills. He wouldn't get long to stare, before she pressed him into her cleavage, her saliva all around him making sure that he stayed stuck in the big, warm embrace of her boobs.

She turned the TV off, and picked up her box of snacks, and could be heard chewing and crunching the one in her mouth, just to get it out of the way, probably. The three remaining bits she put back in the box, and with that, she started to make for the stairs, all whilst her beloved brother was wedged in between her tits.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:52 pm

Nova gulped as he looked back at Fiona's eyes and saw the sparkle glinting there once again, just like before. Was he about to disappear again back into her mouth? He hadn't noticed before, but that pocky scent had filled her mouth all around him... it wasn't bad, but kind of cloying to the smell inside. Might be better than overwhelming freshly brushed though... His little ears lifted up as she spoke, and he lifted his arms as she grabbed onto him. He was used to being grabbed, and knew this position was the best hold she could have without cupping him in both hands. He watched her mouth drawing close... and then he was going lower, looking up at her neck, her throat, which he felt like she was giving him some sort of outside view of, a preview of a trip to come? He gulped again, blushing as he found himself looking into the top of her shirt and her busty cleavage. She was absolutely stacked, he had thought so even before shrinking down, a thought that made him heat up, before realizing that soft valley was getting closer! And then, fwomp! He was smooshed between those heavy boobs, gazing up for a moment at light, before she pulled her hand back, and the slabs of soft walls plapped against him, leaving him to wriggle and push, rubbing against them as he tried to make a little pocket of air for himself! After a few moments, he realized she was moving, as he started to bounced a little, slipping up and down between her boobs as she headed up!
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:13 am

Fiona gave a giggle as she walked. "I can feel you wiggling in there, bro. Hope it's nice and comfortable..." She told him as she headed up the stairs, soon leveling out as she reached the next floor, and made for her bedroom, opening the door and then, for some reason, locking it behind her.

Purple colours seemed to be the theme of her room, mixed in with band and game posters. Because of the way the house was built, she'd ended up with two wardrobes; A furniture one and a small, walk in closet that she kept her cosplay stuff in, mostly different zero-suits, since she was a huge Metroid fan. Hell, quite a flattering picture of Samus Aran was opposite her bed. She had a computer desk, but she'd cleared a lot of space on it since Nova had become Dwindled, so that she could sketch things, inventions to make his life easier, like Nova-sized to put in places around the house, and small hand-bag for him to stay in if they needed to go out together in a situation where it wouldn't safe for him being out and loose. Such a thoughtful sister! The sketch of what looked like a little birdcage as a necklace pendant? Probably something nice as well!

She reached back into her cleavage and plucked Nova out once again, with an ease that would have terrified any first time Dwindled, and set him down on top of her bed, in the very middle.

She then kneeled down on the bed in front of him, giving him a great view of her imposing height, and that cheerful grin that seemed stuck on her face now... There was also a great big spike in the fabric of her shorts just pointing right at him, as well.

She reached down, and began to pull her t-shirt up, and off, causing her breasts to bounce and jiggle from her movement, as her top was now bare, in full view of her brother. She tossed her shirt aside before smiling down at him. She let a finger teasingly trail her lip, down her throat, down through her breasts and along her belly, before settling on top of the great big erection in her shorts.

"...want to see more, Bro?" She cooed at him. "It's okay if you do... just because we're brother and sister doesn't mean we can't get... frisky" She said with another giggle, now straight up stroking the bulge between her hips.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:37 pm

There was no way he'd admit it! She'd stuffed him in there, bouncing and sliding between her boobs! Any other way, she could have carried him, and that would have been all fine! But, here he was, sliding about and bouncing and trying to hold onto the soft, smooth walls that squished against him as he squirmed. He didn't hear the click of that lock as she brought him into her room. Her scent was all around him as she pulled him out. He wasn't scared, just surprised and being a bit of a brat about all of this, but, from his movements down there, she'd been able to feel that tent in his shorts hadn't gone anywhere. He was a little deeper for her to reach this time, having slid a little, but she managed to grab him and bring him onto the bed.

He had quite the view, her huge chest, and that big bulge shifting about under her shorts as she rubbed at herself. When they were little (in age) they used to do a lot together, but grew apart over time, as family does. He remembered when her boobs started to grow that he didn't believe her about having junk in the front. Somewhere he knew it was true, but he'd always seen her as his sister either way. And then she had pulled it out and he couldn't deny it anymore. That was some time ago, and now she was the much bigger of the two siblings.

Her subtle motions, as she joined him in shirtlessness, and her outright teasing, from that grin on her face, to the way she accentuated her form, it all had his face blushing deeper, especially as she started rubbing at her hips again. "Y-You want even more than to taste me?" he mewed up to her, his tail lashing. Just what more could she be coming up with? Sure.. frisky was one thing, but he was barely a few inches tall! How much fun could she have with him? That bulging monster definitely wasn't going to be fitting anywhere, not that he'd have liked that were it not the case! "M-maybe we should just play a game, like we always do? You always like playing cat and mouse-cat."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay