Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:24 am

As she woke up Thikanta was reminded of her capture for the zoo. For a heartbeat she thought that everything -her escape, Nathan, June, Nirya- had all just been a dream. It was a small bit of relief to see June there, at least she hadn’t been a dream.

Nirya’s screaming quickly got her attention. “Get away from my daughter!” She shouted at the stranger.
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Re: Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

Postby kailan » Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:19 am

"I will have to teach you to respect your master. You and your baby belong to this zoo. I am Dr. Weiss scientist and veterinarian of this zoo. But I use my time mainly for scientific research. The development and improvement of the human being. You will be very useful for my research project."

June is disgusted by the scientist's speech and replies.

"They are not common animals. You can't keep us here."

"The lamia are legally mine. You, on the other hand, are a problem.Thikanta you are locked in this cage in the basement because of his negligence. I want to study her digestive abilities and I don't want to waste my time getting you meat. Eat this girl and as a reward you can spend some time with Nirya."

June has tears in her eyes and shakes with fear. She realizes the consequences of her mistake.

"Thikanta I am so sorry. I should not have contacted Melisa. It's all my fault. I'm so sorry. Please don't eat me. "
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay