Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Escape the Zoo (giantessfanx and kailan)

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:10 am

In due course Melisa finally disappeared down Thikanta’s gullet. The lamia let out a contented sigh as she felt her latest victim sliding down into her stomach.

She turned to June and asked, “Are you still in a trance too June?”
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby kailan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:46 am

Melisa continues her descent in the esophagus of Thikanta. She screams with all her might but no answer is forthcoming. Melisa thinks about how to get out of this situation. She doesn't understand how she is half swallowed when all she remembers is June holding her down.

"It's all her fault and she's going to regret it when I get out of here."

June watches as the head disappears under Thikanta's chest with many muffled screams to reappear in the human belly. Her legs struggle to keep the lamia from swallowing. But with the experience gained from eating so many girls Thikanta continues to swallow it with ease. The bulge in her face disappears when it crosses the hips to reach the beginning of the waist.

June can't contain her excitement to see Melisa going down into Thikanta's digestive system. Her legs are shaking and her crotch is getting much wetter. The hypnosis only increases June's desire tenfold, but she can't satisfy it because of her forced immobility. Melisa's foot disappears in the mouth and the body ends up going down very quickly creating a bulge in the tail. June can't control herself anymore and moans in front of this scene so exotic for her.

"yes"

June is surprised to answer to Thikanta so spontaneously and confess that she is at his mercy.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:08 am

“Well, we may as well enjoy it.” Thikanta said before the end on her tail slid between June’s legs to caress her crotch.

“While we’re at it,” Thikanta said softly coming in close to June again, “Why don’t we forget there was anything more done with that girl than me eating her?” She didn’t want June mad at her about that incident. With the hypnosis, and stimulation, June would be particularly susceptible to suggestion.

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:06 am

June feels the tail stimulating her even more putting an end to all restraint. She screams of pleasure followed by moans making her body tremble always paralized. This sensation of vulnerability is a priori disturbing but coming from a girl as beautiful and sensual as Thikanta it offers a beautiful perspective. June struggles to free her mind and leaves her body to Lamia. She manages to speak in a soft but insistent voice.

"I need you".

June can't understand Thikanta's answer despite her efforts to listen to her. She is annoyed that she can't understand an answer that can be important. But she doesn't want to spoil her pleasure for a wrong understanding and observes the huge bulge in the tail. June remembers a girl and a cake but not her name. But it doesn't matter, tomorrow she will embellish Thikanta and will be gone. June wants to give herself totally to her love even if there are risks. She knows that her friend will intervene very quickly if she asks her.

Melisa ends her journey in Thikanta's stomach filled with cream and fortunately little digestive juice. The situation is not so catastrophic as long as she doesn't stay too long in the stomach. She was kind and helpful to the lamia and should be merciful to her. During the negotiation of her release Melisa takes the opportunity to try to have an orgasm. To be in such a beautiful creature is her fantasy. She speaks as loud as possible.

"Thikanta I thank you for helping me live my dream but don't leave me in your stomach for too long. I want to serve you the best I can and if you are hungry I will prepare June with a delicious sauce. She is the one who deserves to be digested after attacking your servant."
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 pm

Thikanta paid no real attention to the words coming from her stomach. She’d heard it all; begging, threats, bargains. Only Nathan and June had been exempt from the final fate that awaited whatever landed in the lamia’s innards.

No, Thikanta’s focus was on June. She came in close, pressing their breasts together before kissing June on her lips.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:31 pm

June feels Thikanta's ample breasts pressing against hers followed by the closeness of her lips on hers. She has a brief moment of hesitation thinking about what happened last time. But this is what she always wanted with Thikanta and gives her a fiery kiss. June succumbs to the charm of the lamia and to her desires so long repressed by this fear to return in the stomach. She forgets her fears and pushes her tongue in the mouth so dangerous. June does not pay attention to the moaning coming from the tail.

Melisa continues to satisfy her desires despite her situation. She screams with pleasure at the moment of her orgasm. Exhausted from her fight against the stomach that begins to knead her but that did not succeed in dissuading her from pleasing herself. Her breath found she observed the changes around her. The cream has disappeared and digestive juice is flowing all over her stomach. Melisa knows it's time to get out.

"Mistress I uhm. I got what I wanted in you. I'm ready to be regurgitated. Mistress?"

Melisa decides to continue pleasuring herself a second time. She becomes a slave to her insatiable sexual appetite and pays little attention to the work of the stomach. Melisa continues to try to convince Thikanta often interrupted by her moans.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Thikanta was pleased with how June was getting into the kiss. Since she wasn’t giving commands it meant June’s feeling were real, the hypnosis simply let her abandon her inhibitions. Thikanta wondered if June would fall asleep from exhaustion or the hypnosis would wear off first, lamia love-making could go on for hours.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:34 pm

June continues with many kisses and is surprised to be able to caress the top of her hips. Each movement requires an effort but it is a release of the hypnosis that decreases. June takes the opportunity to kiss his chest and continues to the human belly and ends up in his intimacy. To her despair June finds it more and more difficult to stand. Probably a mixture of the consequences of hypnosis and emotion.

June has reached the end of her strength and lies down on the floor while spreading her legs. She does not want to be patient or subtle with her body, which is giving up on her. June would not be able to get up or refuse anything to Thikanta. This feeling of being submissive in front of a terrible predator who can succumb to his instincts gives her the adrenaline she needs to continue. Her gaze turns to the bulge that is still moaning. Thikanta doesn't seem to be paying attention to this poor girl.

"Thikanta my body is yours. For my mind you have already taken it as well as my heart. "

Melisa is also in a similar fatigue as June. But in an environment that is deteriorating every minute. Her whole body is irritating her and Thikanta is still not reacting. Melisa doesn't want to go through the digestion and fights with her stomach.

"Help me. I can't take it anymore. I want to get out. Thikanta?"
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:55 am

Thikanta lay her human half on top of June to kiss her again. “You are so sweet June. I’m glad to be with you.” She said before rolling off the lay beside her. The lamia could have gone on for longer, but she decided it would be best to let her partner rest peacefully.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:02 am

June is happy to feel Thikanta lying on her. The top of her head is at the height of her chest. June hurries to caress her abundant hair. The tiredness is more and more felt and with this heat and the softness of her body against her accentuates even more this desire to sleep. June wants so much to take advantage of this so intimate moment that she hugs Thikanta not wanting to be separated any more. After about ten minutes she loses her battle with sleep and continues her love in an erotic dream.

Melisa is not treated as tenderly by Thikanta and knows that she will not be released again. She has already been burned and Thikanta has no reason to continue playing unless she wants to digest it. Her struggles are ineffective against the power of a lamia's digestive system. To her despair the stomach pushes her deeper.

From the outside the tail is much quieter except for a few digestive noises. The bulge moves deeper to the middle of the tail.

Melisa manages to look at her watch and notices that she has been trapped in this hell for over 30 minutes. Her head hits the exit valve of the stomach. Melisa refuses to go any further and be assimilated. Despite her fantasy and the attraction of being part of such a magnificent body her desire to live is greater. Thikanta is wrong and Melisa has to prove her mistake. Even if she risks hurting her mistress.

She thinks she has found a weak point in the elasticity of the tail. After many efforts and attempts motivated by this stomach became much more unbearable by the increase of digestive juices. Melisa managed to lift herself up enough to be able to go back to the beginning of the tail which was more clement. The pressure of the stomach is immense and each gesture requires a considerable effort.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Thikanta felt Melisa moving inside her, but she wasn’t concerned. She simply clenched the muscles of her tail constricting the space inside.

Silly girl, She thought with an amused smile, Mighty jungle warrior couldn’t escape me. You have no chance.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:57 am

Melisa fights with the energy of despair against the intensive kneading of the stomach. Her efforts allow her to go up a little towards the beginning of the tail. But an extremely strong contraction forces Melisa to lie down. The tail undulates pushing again its prey at the end of the stomach. She knows that all her hopes are over and that she will end up digesting despite her refusal. For her last moment Melisa takes advantage of her fantasy and screams during her orgasm to fall asleep and to offer her body to Thikanta.

June remained clutched to the tail of Thikanta wakes up with a groaning of the girl in the stomach of the lamia. She must be completely crazy to like being digested. But the fact that her body will be used by Thikanta revives her. Maybe her breasts will grow even more or improve her curves. June thinks that the lamia is always more beautiful after a big meal.

But another sound attracts her attention. A cracking sound coming from the egg. After being transformed into the body of Thikanta and then continuing its maturation in this egg. June is looking forward to seeing her friend again and wonders what will happen if Nathan has become a cute little lamia. Thikanta must have absorbed a lot of him and improved the little that was left of him. This was the price to pay for his dream of having a mother. June hurriedly told Thikanta who was focused on calming this crazy girl in her stomach.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:19 pm

Now that that it had been brought to her attention Thikanta was surprised she hadn’t heard the sounds coming from her egg. She hurried over and coiled protectively around it, ready in case anything went awry.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:53 pm

June wanted to rush to watch the hatching but Thikanta precedes her with an incredible speed. Her tail wraps around the egg by reflex of protection. June approaches slowly to observe, hoping not to disturb the future mother.

The egg starts to crack and June has so many questions about what will happen. How to take care of a Lamia baby? Will Thikanta turn this girl in her tail into milk? Or the baby will start swallowing small prey. What to name it if it's a girl, the name Nathan won't fit. June's excitement is at its peak and she holds back to let her mother take care of her baby.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:59 am

After a series of cracks in rapid succession came the cries of an infant. “Aw, it’s alright little one. Come to Momma.” Thikanta cooed as she reached down and lifted her baby from the remains of the egg.

The baby lamia looked as one would expect, the upper body of a human baby and the lower half of a snake with scales very much like Thikanta’s.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:33 am

June is fascinated to see the egg break and give birth to a beautiful lamia. She looks a lot like Thikanta with her identical tail and a bit of Nathan for her human part. He is unrecognizable but a part of him is still there which is reassuring.

After congratulating Thikanta and letting her get to know her baby. June asks what you are going to call her. She reaches out her hand to affectionately caress the newcomer.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:31 am

“Her name? After some thought I decided on Nirya. What do you think little one?” Thikanta replied, directing the last part towards her daughter.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:16 am

"It is a beautiful name."

June tenderly caresses Nirya who seems not to appreciate that a prey touches her.

"I would like to help you with Nirya. I need to know something about the Lamia babies?"

Nirya throws herself on June's hand and wraps herself around it. After squeezing with all her might she starts trying to swallow the hand.

"Hey, you promise to be an incredible predator. Just born and you already want to try to eat me. But your eyes are bigger than your stomach. It is rather me who would be able to swallow you whole, cute as you are. "

"Thikanta you can help me remove Nirya before she manages to swallow my hand."
kailan
Somewhat familiar

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:31 am

Thikanta chuckled as she helped get Nirya off June’s hand. “No Nirya, June isn’t for eating. She’s a friend.” She gently scolded her daughter. “If you’re hungry, Mommy will take care of that.” She said as she brought Nirya to her breast.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby kailan » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:50 am

June observes Nirya drinking with appetite from Thikanta's breast. Despite her small size the amount of milk she absorbs is amazing. Her tail swells while Thikanta's seems to work very hard to reduce this girl to milk.

Nirya's appetite impresses as much as it scares her. June must have a very good relationship or she will be involved in the growth of the little lamia. She used to be Nathan, but it seems like another life and she doesn't want to destabilize her by explaining it to her.
kailan
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay